EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

Suranis

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

Post by Suranis »

"Oh thank you for being so intelligent to us who are intelligent."
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Moe Davis (U.S. Air Force, Retired) @ColMoeDavis wrote: I used to have a dog that would fart, and then he was mystified by where the sound and the smell came from, and he’d look around with a puzzled expression on his face. I think about that farting dog every time I see ⁦@TuckerCarlson.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

By God, that’s it!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

So, Tucker is farting and smelling his own farts?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Well, it would explain the look on his face.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

welcome to US softball "journalism"
Vladimir Putin surprised by lack of ‘sharp questions’ in Tucker Carlson interview
Russian president says he was grateful to the former Fox News host for the two-hour interview, which made headlines around the world

Guardian staff and agencies
Thu 15 Feb 2024 09.51 CET

Russian president Vladimir Putin has said he is grateful to rightwing US television host Tucker Carlson for his interview last week, but was surprised by a lack of “sharp questions”.

Former Fox News star Carlson released a two-hour interview with Putin in Moscow on Thursday last week which made headlines around the world.

Putin told Russian TV presenter, Pavel Zarubin, on Wednesday that he had wanted Carlson to behave more aggressively, which would have given him the right to reply just as pointedly.

“To be honest, I thought that he would behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions. I was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way,” Putin said in comments broadcast on Wednesday.

There was no sign of a response from Carlson in the hours following the Zarubin interview, other than a glowing endorsement of the quality of Moscow’s subway system.

Carlson’s interview was the first Putin had conducted with an American journalist since the start of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine nearly two years ago, and in it Putin said the west needed to understand that it was “impossible” for Russia to be defeated in Ukraine.

“Since we are not able to have direct dialogue [with the west] today … we have to be grateful to Mr Carlson to be able to do it by his intermediary” role, Putin said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... -questions
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

May Carlson join Snowden in a Mother Russia haven.
raison de arizona

Carlson has clearly never been to an exotic supermarket, like Aldi :lol:. Or the airport.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Tucker is excited that the Russians have figured out a way to keep homeless people from taking shopping carts.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

And PBS employed this guy at one time?
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:28 pm And PBS employed this guy at one time?
I dunno about that. I know he's been fired from CNN, MSNBC, & Fox at least, did he get shown the door at PBS as well?
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

I saw locking pay carts at the IGA in Whistler, Canada in the 90s. Catch up Tuck. Or get out more.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Tucker.jpg
Tucker.jpg (104.44 KiB) Viewed 563 times

I'm told that's 75% of a normal salary in Russia.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Chances are the account posting this for the cult isn't starving.
raison de arizona

I've got a few folks I'd like to nominate.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Josh Pieters @joshua_pieters wrote: We Pranked Tucker Carlson...
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:doh: :rotflmao:
raison de arizona

Morans. Carlson's answer is Yes, BTW, Yes Alex Jones is a Prophet.
Alex Jones @RealAlexJones wrote: Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson ask, “Is Alex Jones a Prophet?”
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:46 pm Morans. Carlson's answer is Yes, BTW, Yes Alex Jones is a Prophet.
Alex Jones @RealAlexJones wrote: Joe Rogan and Tucker Carlson ask, “Is Alex Jones a Prophet?”
A couple of muckrakers and a village idiot just ever so slightly smarter than his audience.

I'll let yous guys figure out which is which,
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona

Magnets, how do they work?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:35 am https://youtu.be/r9nZpF4kziY
For those who don't want to give them the satisfaction of a click, the title is
Tucker Carlson to Joe Rogan: We "don't know" where nuclear technology comes from
I'm very willing to say that Tucker is probably telling the truth here: That Joe Rogan, and Tucker don't have a clue.
Hic sunt dracones
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

He's also an evolution denier.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

He's taken over Alex Jones's playbook.

Not much more to be said other than that.

Though I'm wondering if he's started to sell survival gear yet.

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”