Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by raison de arizona »

Suranis wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:24 pm As I replied to someone on Facebook yesterday who said no-one in the crowd was carrying weapons;

"Dude, a stick is a weapon. tell that the the Police Officer who was beaten half to death with a Blue Lives Mater Flag"

I'm glad I was able to help Carlson refine his message.
Fanone got tased and had a heart attack.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Re: Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:00 pm
Suranis wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:24 pm As I replied to someone on Facebook yesterday who said no-one in the crowd was carrying weapons;

"Dude, a stick is a weapon. tell that the the Police Officer who was beaten half to death with a Blue Lives Mater Flag"

Yes, but that was with his own taser IIRC and so doesn't count. :roll:
June bug

Post by June bug »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:37 am
raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:00 pm

Yes, but that was with his own taser IIRC and so doesn't count. :roll:
Don’t I recall they were threatening to kill him with his own gun? Oh well, guess that doesn’t count either.
raison de arizona

He's got nothing.
Acyn @Acyn wrote:Tucker: So the descendant of conquistadors is once again lecturing you about racism.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:06 pm He's got nothing.
Acyn @Acyn wrote:Tucker: So the descendant of conquistadors is once again lecturing you about racism.
Isn't that kind of like referring to most African Americans with even a drop of white blood as 'the descendents of slave owners'? Just wanting to make sure I'm following his "logic".
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Logic? Please. Tucker’s an insult comic.
bob

Post by bob »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:16 am Isn't that kind of like referring to most African Americans with even a drop of white blood as 'the descendents of slave owners'? Just wanting to make sure I'm following his "logic".
Basically, yes.

And it is easy enough to find people saying, for example, that the veep is a descendent of a slave owner.

"For completeness," AOC once claimed her ancestors arrived in Puerto Rico for a different reason.
Image ImageImage
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

when little fucker tucker gets his face punched in

LORD please let it be on tape
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:roll: not the whole of the Ukraine is a war zone, so why not get a refreshment at the next river or pond?

Apart those areas that are in the Russian occupation zone will enjoy their relative freedom far from the war front. I wonder how the ressorts along the Black Sea are doing?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tucker often claims "not a single" J6 rioter had a gun. But that's 100% false. Total lie. And there's no reason for it: He could truthfully say "almost no one" had a gun. Instead, he lies. Some rioters had guns, including one who pleaded guilty TODAY --> https://cnn.com/2022/06/17/politics/mar ... index.html
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Turned on this vile show because I heard he'd have Eastman on. Meanwhile, WTF is he doing broadcasting from Brazil all week? Toadying up to Bolsanaro? Who is this person from TPUSA he's talking to now about baby killing (paraphrasing here)?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:17 pm ...Meanwhile, WTF is he doing broadcasting from Brazil all week? Toadying up to Bolsanaro? Who is this person from TPUSA he's talking to now about baby killing (paraphrasing here)?

I guess he finally gave up on snagging the elusive Putin interview so he had to settle for a lesser dictator?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Likely so...
raison de arizona

Lawyers, was it illegal to take his phone before showing him the warrant? That doesn’t seem like a thing. What if they went to his house and he wasn’t home, would they have to wait around to show him the warrant before they could take anything?
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:31 pmwas it illegal to take his phone before showing him the warrant?
There are a few things to unpack.

Generally, if requested, the search-and-seizure warrant should be provided during the searching and seizuring. Eastman concedes he was provided a copy of the warrant at the end; litigating whether a warrant was produced at the end is "during" is not a particularly strong case.

Eastman (or, more accurately, his lawyer) in his motion to git his stuff back relied on (very recent) 9th Circuit law. New Mexico is in the 10th Circuit.

Eastman is asking for his phone to be returned (and the records obtained from the seizure to be destroyed), but such motions rarely succeed. They usually are granted only when there's been repeated refusal to comply with the request to see the warrant, such that a judge can infer the refusal to show the warrant was a deliberate attempt by the cops to avoid the requirements.

"For completeness," the warrant. Too also: Eastman's motion (technically, a complaint) and one-page declaration.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

As always, thanks Bob! And that seems like a pretty thorough warrant.
raison de arizona

I'm not quoting the text because don't believe the hype, Ben Smith and Carlson, despite the sparks displayed here, are long time buddies. There was an article a few years back in NYT IIRC regarding Carlson passing him tips and scoops. Carlson claims to not know what white supremacy is, and also calls himself a journalist.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
tek

Post by tek »

he keeps this up, Gladys is gonna start changing the channel on Harold's TV.
raison de arizona

Decoding Fox News @decodingfoxnews wrote: This is a snippet of a 26-minute monologue about Hunter Biden. I noticed a line that caused me to pause,
"Not since Franklin Roosevelt colluded with Joseph Stalin has an American President done that."

WHY did the U.S. collude with the likes of Joseph Stalin?

TO FIGHT NAZIS
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

So did Winston Churchill.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Winston Churchill famously said that if Hitler invaded hell, he would at least give the devil a favorable mention in the House of Commons.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Pray the H away. :roll:
Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson wrote:So, treatment didn't work. Treatment almost never works, unfortunately we wish it did it doesn't. Prayer worked, that's just true.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tucker gives advice to young men: “Having sex with strangers is never that fun .. and you’re too drunk anyway .. First of all, it’s super easy, because feminism has convinced women they have to be like men, so they have to sleep with you .. it’s all so unbelievably f*cked up.”

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”