Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

pipistrelle

Re: Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by pipistrelle »

The "Columbia Bugle's" masthead looks like tfg's leading a chorus in hell.

And of course everyone's running to Tuckyo Rose to try to get MAGA militia and other support. Of course they are.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by raison de arizona »

Interesting, but my understanding is that Carlson recycled it from Ted Cruz who suggested it last year. Plus the whole Obama angle, sticking it to him shirley figures in.
Matthew Gertz @MattGertz wrote: Anyway when GOPers do depraved stuff it's worth looking for the Fox host who suggested it. Tucker Carlson, July 26: "[Martha's Vineyard residents] are begging for more diversity. Why not send migrants there, in huge numbers?"
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Idiots. I hate calling the millions that watch Carlson names, but they've earned it. They're idiots. Misinformed, for sure, but beyond all reasonableness.
Tom Nichols @RadioFreeTom wrote: Another example of how much people like Carlson count on their audience not to know anything
James Surowiecki @JamesSurowiecki wrote: Tucker Carlson implying that the deep state took out Richard Nixon, because "no one can explain Watergate to this day," is too perfect. There's a literal recording of Nixon talking about paying off the Watergate burglars, and how best to do it!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

I always knew, the with the election of Zee Furher, and since his corruption would be so epic, that eventually the QOP would raise the ghost of Nixon to declare him a hallowed saint....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

The video really isn’t worth watching, but its existence is interesting.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I bet he can't even ride a motorcycle

what a dufus
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Tucker Carlson and Hells Angels, I did not see that coming.

(OT - many, many, many years ago when I owned a lakefront cabin at the Lake of the Ozarks, (yes, that Ozarks) I rode. So did my beau. One weekend we headed down to the dam, the tourist area, called "the strip." Turned out the Hells Angels decided to spend the weekend at the dam campground. We parked the bikes, went into a bar, past the sentries guarding the bikes. We entered the bar where beau (physically) turned me back around, steered me back to our bikes and got us the hell outta there. And he was a biker, not some yuppie doing breakfast runs on Sunday. But there's no white washing it. Hells Angels are BAAAAADDDDD people.)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Tucker Carlson Suggests GOP Should Be Like Italy’s Fascist PM, Who He (Incorrectly) Says Isn’t Fascist (Video)

Ross A. Lincoln
Tue, September 27, 2022 at 6:56 AM

On Monday’s episode of his Fox News Show, Tucker Carlson appeared to be a huge fan of newly-elected Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni, a neo-fascist who was elected as part of a group called the ‘centre-right coalition’ on Sunday night.

In a twisty commentary on Monday, Carlson asserted that Meloni isn’t actually a fascist because she is religious, and then said that Republican leaders in congress basically suck compared to Meloni and the movement she leads.

First, in a clip you can see above, Carlson contrasted the public policy pitches Republicans are making ahead of the 2022 election to Meloni’s. Tucker isn’t a fan of the Republican pitch.

“House Republicans just spelled out what they’re running on, it’s a document called the ‘Commitment to America’. It’s fine. Probably not much in it you disagree with it (sic). Have you heard of it? No, you probably haven’t. You probably haven’t read it. Nobody really cares. Why? Because there is nothing real in it.”

Carlson complained that the GOP document doesn’t mention “the attacks on the American family that you see every day,” listing for example concerns like dwindling prosperity and lower upward mobility. “People are upset about that, why wouldn’t they be? But nobody says it.”

Then a couple of minutes later Carlson attempted to refute the highly accurate description of Meloni as a fascist, saying “fascists don’t believe in God. God is a rival to their power. Of course. [Meloni] is a person publicly professing faith in God.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tuc ... 15509.html
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

That's bollox, of course. Fascists can believe in God, just like Communists can. God better work for the state, however, or else.
Hic sunt dracones
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Then a couple of minutes later Carlson attempted to refute the highly accurate description of Meloni as a fascist, saying “fascists don’t believe in God. God is a rival to their power. Of course. [Meloni] is a person publicly professing faith in God.”
Gott Mit Uns.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Publicly professing faith in God is a means to an end.

Republicans and their media are cozying up to as many violent factions as they can. Not surprised Hell's Angels is on their list.
Kendra

Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by Kendra »

Exclusive: we obtained unaired footage from Tucker Carlson's interview with Ye, in which the artist makes numerous inflammatory comments about Jews and describes a bizarre claim that "fake children" were planted in his home to manipulate his own kids.
Haven't listened yet, the lads at the office are blasting the Mariner's game right now. :faint:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

OMG. Real children are bad enough, now they have fake children? :shock:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

You suddenly share your Thanksgiving turkey with small crisis actors :twisted:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ok, Kanye West is calling himself Ye now, and the press is going along with this Mental Health breakdown?

No wonder people cant agree on reality anymore.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Ye gods. :roll:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

I thought he finished that Ye business years ago. Whatever. Norma Jean called herself Marilyn for years and nobody complained.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

Kanye West has real mental problems that have been reported upon. He frequently goes off his meds and Does Stuff. It is unfortunate that Carlson is choosing to exploit him this way.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Suranis wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:54 pm Ok, Kanye West is calling himself Ye now, and the press is going along with this Mental Health breakdown?

He's not just calling himself that, FWIU. I've read that he's had his name legally changed, but don't have the link anymore.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:02 pm
Suranis wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:54 pm Ok, Kanye West is calling himself Ye now, and the press is going along with this Mental Health breakdown?

He's not just calling himself that, FWIU. I've read that he's had his name legally changed, but don't have the link anymore.
I phrased it poorly, but I really meant is that the Press is going along with his breakdown in general because he happens to be rich and an arrogant idiot.

But ya, I admit I rolled my eyes at the "Ye" thing. Even when Prince did his silly "symbol" crap for publicity, he still went under "the Artist formally known as Prince" for a few years before dropping the whole thing. Fucking up your brand name is stupid and everyone knows it.
Hic sunt dracones
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Prince didnt change his name for publicity.
He was in a legal battle about contracts.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

keith wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:03 pm I thought he finished that Ye business years ago. Whatever. Norma Jean called herself Marilyn for years and nobody complained.
Good point, though there is one big difference: She didn't become widely known to the public and the press as Norma Jean and then suddenly change it to Marilyn.

There have, however, been a number of other performers who started out with one name and changed it to something else, such as Fresh Prince/Will Smith, Prince/"TAFKAP", Puff Daddy/Sean Combs, John Cougar/John Mellencamp, etc. Maybe in a few years we'll be talking about Stefani Germanotta instead of Lady Gaga. And, of course we've got Donald Glover who is also known as Childish Gambino depending on whether he's acting or singing.

Granted, none of these people had shown the same kind of signs of mental illness as Kanye has, nor have they had a family member announce that the person is suffering from one (like Kim Kardashian did when he was running for President.)
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Marion Morrison played football for my school, University of Southern California, before he changed his name to John Wayne. But like Norma Jean, he was never famous using his real name (and neither was Leslie Lynch King, who grew up to be somebody named Gerald Ford :shrug:).
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Foggy wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:03 am
Off Topic
Marion Morrison played football for my school, University of Southern California, before he changed his name to John Wayne. But like Norma Jean, he was never famous using his real name (and neither was Leslie Lynch King, who grew up to be somebody named Gerald Ford :shrug:).
Well, Marion Morrison played football for my high school before he played for USC. So there! He still holds the school record for the 40-yard dash, set back in 1924. Of course, when he started to get famous, they retired the event so that nobody would ever eclipse his mark. Now they have 50 and 100, but no longer a 40.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:43 pm
Foggy wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:03 am
Off Topic
Well, Marion Morrison played football for my high school before he played for USC. So there! He still holds the school record for the 40-yard dash, set back in 1924. Of course, when he started to get famous, they retired the event so that nobody would ever eclipse his mark. Now they have 50 and 100, but no longer a 40.
You're a Dynamiter? :taunt:

Ah'm a Tornado. :boxing:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”