Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson

Post by Phoenix520 »

Speaking of mouth-breathers, bob, practically every still I see of Tucker is him with his mouth hanging open like a carp; same when he’s listening g to a guest. It’s distracting.

I know he’s not stupid but he looks stupid.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

His version shows people climbing through a broken window at the edge.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Apart that the Capitol premises were closed to visitors while the Electoral College was convening to do business. No visitors, no tourists. And he ignores the fact that the "tourists" had been violent minutes before crashing thru the police line.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Tourism is awesome.

(and the gift shop was closed that day. -- they were understandably very upset)
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

neonzx wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:54 am Tourism is awesome.

So that's why some of the tourists on Jan 6th :nope: chose to pick their own souvenirs? Of course they planned to return the next day to pay for the items they had stolen borrowed. :whistle:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:52 am
neonzx wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:54 am Tourism is awesome.

So that's why some of the tourists on Jan 6th :nope: chose to pick their own souvenirs? Of course they planned to return the next day to pay for the items they had stolen borrowed. :whistle:
Of course. That's how we roll.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://popular.info/p/fox-news-embrace ... eAp0-oD-_Y
Fox News embraces white nationalism and these advertisers embrace Fox News

Fox News' biggest advertisers
The top advertiser on Fox News this year, besides Fox News' own ads and a supplement manufacturer that was admonished by the FDA for allegedly making false claims, is Liberty Mutual Insurance.

The company is advertising extensively on Fox News — a network dominated by Tucker Carlson — while claiming on its corporate website to be a champion of diversity:

At Liberty Mutual, diversity is about all of us. We believe that recognizing, appreciating and applying the unique insights, perspectives and backgrounds of each person cultivates an atmosphere of trust and respect. It’s also key to our success in engaging with all people and possibilities.

Another top-10 advertiser on Fox News this year is the job site Indeed. The company has pledged to "use our global platform to stand against racism."

Other top advertisers on Fox News this year include USAA, Nutrisystem, Progressive Insurance, Applebees, and ADT. '
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:16 pm
Is it a rug? It looks very unnatural.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Fox News embraces white nationalism and these advertisers embrace Fox News

Fox News' biggest advertisers
The top advertiser on Fox News this year, besides Fox News' own ads and a supplement manufacturer that was admonished by the FDA for allegedly making false claims, is Liberty Mutual Insurance.

The company is advertising extensively on Fox News — a network dominated by Tucker Carlson — while claiming on its corporate website to be a champion of diversity:

At Liberty Mutual, diversity is about all of us. We believe that recognizing, appreciating and applying the unique insights, perspectives and backgrounds of each person cultivates an atmosphere of trust and respect. It’s also key to our success in engaging with all people and possibilities.

Another top-10 advertiser on Fox News this year is the job site Indeed. The company has pledged to "use our global platform to stand against racism."

Other top advertisers on Fox News this year include USAA, Nutrisystem, Progressive Insurance, Applebees, and ADT. '
Liberty Mutual is hardly exclusive to Fox News. I never, ever watch Fox, yet I can't escape Liberty Mutual commercials on several different channels that I do watch. I'm getting pretty tired of the LiMu Emu and his human partner, not to mention all the ads showing various people acting stupid with the Statue of Liberty in the background.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

noblepa wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:09 pm Liberty Mutual is hardly exclusive to Fox News. I never, ever watch Fox, yet I can't escape Liberty Mutual commercials on several different channels that I do watch. I'm getting pretty tired of the LiMu Emu and his human partner, not to mention all the ads showing various people acting stupid with the Statue of Liberty in the background.
Agreed, I can't get away from their commercials.
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:51 pm
Tucker Carlson says vaccine requirements for the military are a ploy to "identify the sincere Christians in the ranks, the free thinkers, the men with high testosterone levels, and anybody else who doesn't love Joe Biden and make them leave immediately."
"high testosterone levels"? :?
:rotflmao:
If people are quitting because of vaccine requirements, doesn't Fox News itself bear some of the responsibility? Peoples heads are full of crap because Fox keeps pouring it in their ears. Same for the "religious" objections.
raison de arizona

I can't count the number of distraught family members I've seen in interviews saying that their loved ones that died of covid didn't get vaxxed specifically after viewing Tucker Carlson. There is a special place in hell for that little %$#^@. If you believe in such places.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

That is a new low, even for Tucker.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

PaulG wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:54 pm
neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:51 pm
Tucker Carlson says vaccine requirements for the military are a ploy to "identify the sincere Christians in the ranks, the free thinkers, the men with high testosterone levels, and anybody else who doesn't love Joe Biden and make them leave immediately."
"high testosterone levels"? :?
If people are quitting because of vaccine requirements, doesn't Fox News itself bear some of the responsibility? Peoples heads are full of crap because Fox keeps pouring it in their ears. Same for the "religious" objections.
I know that this is not news to anyone here, but Fox News is extremely hypocritical. Their on-air hosts rant about vaccine mandates and argue that employers doing so are violating the rights of their employees, if not actually violating the law or the Constitution.

They conveniently forget to say that Fox News requires all their employees, presumably including on-air personalities, to be vaccinated.

AFAIK, none of the on-air hosts has taken a stand against this tyranny and refused to be vaccinated. They certainly haven't bragged about it on the air.
raison de arizona

neonzx wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:41 am That is a new low, even for Tucker.
There is no bottom for Tucker Carlson. The so-called man has no shame. He has literally given interviews where he admits to lying about issues on his show. I would say that there is nothing he could do that would surprise me, but I suspect he'll continue to dig new bottoms that were previously thought unfathomable. He is literally responsible for many covid deaths via his misinformation, I can't count the number of times I've seen the grieving who have lost their loved ones to covid specifically call out Tucker Carlson as the reason the deceased failed to get a simple vaccination that would have saved their lives. He is evil, he is slime. I don't wish death upon anyone, even Tucker Carlson, but I sure wish he wasn't on the airwaves causing death and destruction (1/6 "tourists", anyone?) anymore.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

:yeahthat:
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:10 pm There is no bottom for Tucker Carlson.
I disagree. It's there in front of everybody, right above his shoulders.
101010 :towel:
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

tmdsh211019.gif
tmdsh211019.gif (67.91 KiB) Viewed 1016 times
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I feel sick. :sick:

Andrew Lawrence
@ndrew_lawrence
Apparently Fox News is letting Tucker Carlson do a special on his conspiracy theory that January 6 was a "false flag"
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Absolutely horrible. Reminds me of an ISIS propaganda video.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

noblepa wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:47 pm
PaulG wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:54 pm
neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:51 pm "high testosterone levels"? :?
I know that this is not news to anyone here, but Fox News is extremely hypocritical. Their on-air hosts rant about vaccine mandates and argue that employers doing so are violating the rights of their employees, if not actually violating the law or the Constitution.

They conveniently forget to say that Fox News requires all their employees, presumably including on-air personalities, to be vaccinated.

AFAIK, none of the on-air hosts has taken a stand against this tyranny and refused to be vaccinated. They certainly haven't bragged about it on the air.
Insufficient testosterone levels?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I dunno. Ingraham acts like she'd have plenty to spare.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”