EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson

Post by raison de arizona »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:23 am I feel sick. :sick:

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/stat ... 08515?s=20
Andrew Lawrence
@ndrew_lawrence
Apparently Fox News is letting Tucker Carlson do a special on his conspiracy theory that January 6 was a "false flag"
Putting conservatives in Guantanamo Bay and water boarding them? Seriously?

Not content with killing thousands through Covid19 misinformation, Carlson moves on to firmly driving the wedge further into the entire country.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Who watched his three-part special? I couldn't bring myself to do it, blech!

Anyway, Carlson weighs in on the latest with Putin/Ukraine:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

"Putin just wants to keep his western border secure"

Yes, his western border with Moldova, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Lebensraum.
Image Image Image Image
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

tek wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:44 am "Putin just wants to keep his western border secure"

Does Carlson’s wealth come straight from Putin?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:27 pm
tek wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:44 am "Putin just wants to keep his western border secure"

Does Carlson’s wealth come straight from Putin?
No, it comes from being a trust-fund baby of frozen fish sticks, etc -- he never worked an honest day in his life.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

I thought it was his Western border with the Atlantic…
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Darren is OUTRAGED! It's layers upon layers of outrage. And it's based on a column by... Dick Morris? :rotflmao:

The Columbia Bugle Darren J. Beattie @DarrenJBeattie 58m
This is the kind of trash Newsmax is promoting now?
Dick Morris: Tucker Carlson's Putin Play Mirrors Hitler Appeasement
By Dick MorrisTuesday, 14 December 2021 12:20 PM

Fox News’ lead host Tucker Carlson is behaving like the discredited appeasers of Adolf Hitler in the prelude to World War II.

The lesson of 1930s appeasement is that it does not work, does not gain peace, and leads to even greater tragedy.

Today, Carlson is making excuses for Russian strongman Vladimir Putin and his increasing threats against Ukraine.

Carlson even makes the fantastical claim that NATO has “tormented” Putin. He implies the North Atlantic alliance bears responsibility for a possible Russian invasion of Ukraine.

In a recent op-ed on Newsmax, former NATO Supreme Allied Commander Gen. Wesley Clark took Tucker to task for his views, noting that “one would think a Fox News host would applaud and champion the pro-American Ukrainians.”

Clark added: “Carlson has praised Putin before, and said that ‘for all his faults, [he] does not hate America ...’”

Carlson’s defense of Putin echoes the famous comment of the Britain’s great appeaser of the Nazis, Philip Kerr, the country’s ambassador to the United States later known as Lord Lothian.

Lothian defended Hitler’s march into the Rhineland in 1936, a blatant violation of the Treaty of Versailles.

He said the move amounted to nothing more than the Germans marching into “their own back garden.”

At the time, Lothian served as Britain’s ambassador to the United States, and his defense of Hitler’s actions did much to bolster the German position at the time.

Ukraine is not anybody’s “back garden,” certainly not Russia’s.

It is the home to 44 million freedom-loving people who have suffered greatly to fight against Russian imperialism.

In 2005, I worked as a consultant to Ukraine’s “Orange Revolution” that overturned the fraudulent Russian-engineered election in Ukraine.

The people of Ukraine rose up and put pro-Western Viktor Yushchenko in office as their president.

The Orange revolutionaries huddled and froze in Kiev’s main square during months protests through a cold winter.

This happened as Russia threatened to cut gas supplies for Ukraine unless it kowtowed to its puppet candidate.

What people need to understand, which Carlson may not, is that Putin wants control over Ukraine to cement Russia’s role as a great European power.

Russia’s population has dwindled to about 145 million, lower than when Putin came to power in 2000, and the country desperately wants to re-annex Ukraine to assert its continental role as a “superpower.”

It also wants to rekindle its control over the so-called satellite nations of East Europe it dominated during the Soviet days.

Russia’s only access to these nations is though Poland and Ukraine.

Poland has been admitted to NATO, posing a major problem for Russia.

Now, Ukraine is seeking such membership, and Carlson argues that its application is “tormenting” Putin.

So, mark Tucker Carlson down as an appeaser in the most important battle for freedom now going on in the world.

Dick Morris is a former presidential adviser and political strategist. He is a regular contributor to Newsmax TV. Read Dick Morris' Reports
https://www.newsmax.com/morris/tucker-c ... d/1048627/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Dick Morris, joke that he may be to some, makes some excellent points there. Tucker is a s***-for-brains idiot.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:43 pm Dick Morris, joke that he may be to some, makes some excellent points there. Tucker is a s***-for-brains idiot.
:yeahthat: That Newsmax article is the only thing I have ever read on Newsmax that is a sober, honest, and reality based assessment of a newsworthy situation.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I skimmed the article originally without noting the author. When I saw it was Dick Morris I performed one of Colbert's patented, head-spin, big eyed whaaaaaaaa???? moves.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

There's a good reason he's called "Toe Suckin' Dick". Agree that in this one example in over 20 years, Dick is right about Tucker Swanson & Ukraine.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

A sweaty, rambling Tucker Carlson tonight launches into a riff about the mafia family code, and how their numbers rackets were more fair that state lotteries, then breaks out into hysterical laughter. Might’ve had a drink or two before this barn burner.
:crazy:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Cocaine is a hell of a Drug.

Also, run America like the Mafia, M'kay?
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:58 pm Cocaine is a hell of a Drug.

Also, run America like the Mafia, M'kay?
Yeah we are all assholes in the USA -- And as for the cocaine ... its not all as "cracked" up as claimed to be.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:37 pm
Yeah we are all assholes in the USA -- And as for the cocaine ... its not all as "cracked" up as claimed to be.
I've done plenty of coke...and I've never been as insane as any member of the QOP is now....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:37 pm Yeah we are all assholes in the USA
:?:

How did you get that from snark about what Tucker was saying? From what I gathered, he was basically saying the mafia were good becasue they were all about family, so America should be like the Mafia.
Hic sunt dracones
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Suranis wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:22 pm From what I gathered, he was basically saying the mafia were good becasue they were all about family, so America should be like the Mafia.
If America were run like the mafia, I might have a shot of living out my secret fantasy of telling Carlson, “It’s not personal, Tucker. It’s strictly business.”
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:like: jcolvin2 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

jcolvin2 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:07 am
Suranis wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:22 pm From what I gathered, he was basically saying the mafia were good becasue they were all about family, so America should be like the Mafia.
If America were run like the mafia, I might have a shot of living out my secret fantasy of telling Carlson, “It’s not personal, Tucker. It’s strictly business.”
My fantasy, almost. For me, it would be both personal and business, and a pleasure.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

woodworker wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:06 pm
jcolvin2 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:07 am
My fantasy, almost. For me, it would be both personal and business, and a pleasure.
Well, if you can't enjoy your work, you're in the wrong business.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Carlson accuses Rep. Swalwell of having “multiple chlamydia infections.”
I guess this is how he gets ratings from demented viewers. Tucker Carlson throws out wild, meaningless allegations against member of Congress, with no evidence. Says Rep. Eric Swalwell is “the most physically unclean member of Congress” & has had “multiple chlamydia infections”.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

The really sad part is that there are people who will believe him.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Sounds like the voice of experience although based on his ridiculous drivel, he seems intimately aware of his own equally reality based tertiary stage syphilis
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

The really, really sad thing is there’s nothing we can do to stop man-children like Tucker from flat-out lying on our airwaves.

Is there any other 1st world country who does that?

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”