EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

Suranis

EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

Post by Suranis »

Youtube knows me too well. This is probably an Olberman podcast I'll listen to.

Hic sunt dracones
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

IMO the problem the board had with the Carlson statement about how "white men fight" is without that message only 3 million that watch Carlson know he's a white supremacist and that Fox is A-OK with featuring a white supremacist on their network. However, that statement, in writing, revealed to the entire USA is an embarrassment to them. It wouldn't just be the 3 million that watch his show and share his racist viewpoint that know that Fox is OK with paying a racist 20 million per year to scream racist BS at his audience for an hour each weeknight - it would be potentially now a HUGE amount of people who don't watch Carlson and don't share his viewpoints that all the sudden know for a fact that THIS is what Fox puts on the air every night. They did not fire him because of his racist rant. They fired him because he was a stupid ass that was going to reveal to the whole of the USA that is paying attention that FOX is OK with putting a racist on the air 5 nights a week to spew the same racist shit he says in that posting. That posting is not one bit worse than what he was spewing 5 nights per week.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

:yeahthat:
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

FOXLEAKS: Tucker Carlson asks makeup artist if “pillow fights ever break out” in the women’s bathroom in new behind-the-scenes video https://mediamatters.org/fox-news/foxle ... s-bathroom
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I wonder if Tucker’s plans, whatever they were, for the J6 footage factored into the decision to shitcan him. Also, who has the footage now? Did McCarthy give it to Tucker or Fox?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:37 am I wonder if Tucker’s plans, whatever they were, for the J6 footage factored into the decision to shitcan him. Also, who has the footage now? Did McCarthy give it to Tucker or Fox?
McCarthy gave it to Carlson. I don't know what that means in the aftermath of Carlson's firing though.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:39 am
Phoenix520 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:37 am I wonder if Tucker’s plans, whatever they were, for the J6 footage factored into the decision to shitcan him. Also, who has the footage now? Did McCarthy give it to Tucker or Fox?
McCarthy gave it to Carlson. I don't know what that means in the aftermath of Carlson's firing though.
All the Hill reporters need to ask that question of McCarthy every damn day until he gives an answer.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:39 am
I'm still unclear on this; I'm not convinced that he has anything. I kept hearing the story about how McCarthy set up a viewing room on the Hill for him, but Capitol Police thought it was for another member of Congress or some such, and were surprised to learn that it was Tuckems. A viewing room...or even a room...doesn't mean "gave him the files" to me. I think it must be that Tuckems was able to make copies while in the viewing room, and obviously he/FOX has those, but copies of all of it? Why have a room set up if he was just going to d/l the enter zillion gigabytes?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

He apparently aired his own carefully curated footage on March 7. He claimed the Capitol Police had no problems with what he aired but when asked, the CP said he showed them 1 (one) 10 sec clip and never delivered the promised others.

That can’t have been the end of it. What he aired was yet another fizzle passing without comment from those who should have. So he must have been working on something bigger with it, is my WAG. A Fox spécial, aired shortly before the 2024 election?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tucker Carlson wants to torch Fox.

Carlson "knows where a lot of bodies are buried, and is ready to start drawing a map," said a Carlson source who wasn't authorized to speak publicly.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Warms the cockles of my heart.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

much ado wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:38 pm Warms the cockles of my heart.
Mine too :)
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Kendra wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:39 pm
much ado wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 8:38 pm Warms the cockles of my heart.
Mine too :)
Same. I hope they destroy each other.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

As has been said by many others before me: Alexa, order ALL the popcorn.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I'm totally here for this. Please burn each other down
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

A bunch of stories have come out that say Tucker has a "Pay Or Play" deal through January 2025. As long as Fox pays his $20M a year, he's benched. So all this drama is to try and pressure Fox to let him go. Why would Fox do that and let him be competitive? As always, most of the Twitter screamers have no idea what a "Pay Or Play" deal is... it's like the Brunson Grifter Bros thinking that letters to a Court will make a difference.

This is extremely common in the news and entertainment business. Fox will have to weigh which is worse -- having Tucker on the air competing, or the potential audience/brand damage for taking the heat over it? The 8 pm timeslot is failing (now Lyin Kayleigh will take the wheel this week), but the rest of the network is the same. Tucker had few advertisers. If I had to bet, I'd think they'd bench him, the potential competition has a low win possibility for Fox (unless they get a piece of the action if he goes Glenn Back style).

It's delightful to see them rip each other apart, right up there with the T**** vs DeSantis contest. More and more, I'm reading RW despair, they say things like "the Democrat [sic} party is unstoppable", "T**** can't win", "It's all rigged so why bother voting", "it's the Uniparty, the GOP is even worse in many ways" etc. Of course, I agree with them because I care. Please show you care too when you see these comments, they deserve our agreement that it's hopeless for them and it's just not worth bothering to volunteer, send money (they're tapped out from the grifters anyway) or vote. If Tucker is benched, so much the better... but again, he reached less than 1% of the US population (3.5M peak) so it's not nearly a big deal as the Twitter Screamers are making it out to be.

Haven't used these yet, just waiting for the right time when as usual the Twitter Screamers are going nuts over something totally irrelevant that will be forgotten the next day. But at the moment, it's the Biggest Problem in the Universe! :smoking:

Biggest Problem.jpg
Biggest Problem.jpg (91.66 KiB) Viewed 688 times

Biggest Problem 2.jpg
Biggest Problem 2.jpg (44.47 KiB) Viewed 688 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

My guess is that Carlson is such an asshole he'll try to burn Fox down even if they let him go.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I Hope if he does it makes him unappealing to any other media outfit, even the crazy ones, and he has to go it alone.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

He's already richer than God, so he can burn his bridges (probably).

ImageImageImage x4
much ado

Post by much ado »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:58 pm I Hope if he does it makes him unappealing to any other media outfit, even the crazy ones, and he has to go it alone.
How about "Tea Time with Tucker"?
Jim

Post by Jim »

I say give him a seat on "The View" and let Whoopi whoop some Tucker ass.

But, of course, TC is such a wimp he wouldn't last a week.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

much ado wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:36 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:58 pm I Hope if he does it makes him unappealing to any other media outfit, even the crazy ones, and he has to go it alone.
He does a panel show with Bill Nye the Science Guy. "BATTLING BOW-TIES!" And Bill Nye mops the floor with him regularly. It's a win-win.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:17 pm
much ado wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:36 pm
He does a panel show with Bill Nye the Science Guy. "BATTLING BOW-TIES!" And Bill Nye mops the floor with him regularly. It's a win-win.
I’d watch that. Well, half of it.

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

What could possibly go wrong?

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”