trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:38 pm me me me me ME!
The incumbent has an incredible win by being 6M votes behind and only surviving because other candidates kept the front running from having 50%? Interesting definition of "incredible win."
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

northland10 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:30 pm
The incumbent has an incredible win by being 6M votes behind and only surviving because other candidates kept the front running from having 50%? Interesting definition of "incredible win."
Coming from the guy that won the US 2020 election by *checks notes* minus 7M votes. So... Math isn't his forte?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

"My endorsment of him was done exclusively on Truth, and it had a spectacular impact" :stars:

A social media platform in English that one only can subscribe to with an IP address in the US :blackeye:
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Ya Donald. I bet the 7000 likes you got on your shitty platform really swung the extinction so he came second and is going to a run off.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

More whining winning.
1D939B70-85F2-47DC-9731-B1B2F3BC2A9B.jpeg
1D939B70-85F2-47DC-9731-B1B2F3BC2A9B.jpeg (180.3 KiB) Viewed 1255 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Lindy Li @lindyli wrote: 5 days ago: Ginni Thomas repeats the Big Lie to the Jan 6 panel

3 days ago: Trump praises Ginni for her loyalty, at his Klan rally

Today: Trump asks Clarence Thomas & Supreme Court to bar DOJ from accessing classified docs

Nothing to see here. Just our judiciary going to shit

At the time of his rally Trump already knew he was going to petition “his judges” on SCOTUS

He here is ingratiating himself to the wife of the justice administrator of the 11th Circuit

The bargain basement mob boss alternatively uses flattery and violence to manipulate others
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Trump praised Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, for continuing to claim the 2020 election was stolen.
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:23 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:12 am Desparation?
Nope. Grifting opportunity. These lawsuits play to his base.
Maybe, but I suspect those emergency shipments from Heinz ain't gonna slow down.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Phoenix520 »

In the epilogue to their book, The Dividerer, Peter Baker and Susan Glasser talk about going to MAL for their final interview with tfg. To them, he was clearly too impaired to be President again, barely coherent, unable to follow a thought to its conclusion, reproducing his litany of the grievances that apparently follow him around and make his life a living hell :roll: Nothing new but goddam I hate watching tfg screw us so thoroughly.

PS did you know that Dick Morris is Roy Cohn’s cousin? ‘Splains so much…
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Ideas for the Inditement of the 45th president in the morning, but I know I'm missing a few.

Theft of government documents
Looting of United States treasury
Raping and sexually assaulting women
Being gross to women he'll never be able to touch
Stealing from contractors and others
Telling 10 lies before breakfast just to warm up for the day
Being a huge whiny crybaby who cries about his delicate fee-fees
Being a stupid narcissistic asswipe.
Attempting to overthrow the results of the 2020 election in a coup against the United States of America.
Fashion felonies - too numerous to describe, death penalty for each, one right after the other
Knowing nothing about America, its history, its Constitution and laws, but knowing only what a white supremacist would know.
Being a birther - he still is, he just lies about it in public.
Racist, white supremacist.
Permanent Griftism - if he couldn't grift for donations, he would have no income.
Sad Loser. Lost the 2020 election. Loserloserloser. Loser. LOSER. Also hosebag.
Loser again. It's really true, he's a loserloserloser and a loser. I like saying that.
Golf cheat. Too stupid to cheat at other sports. Learned one sport and quit.
Killed a million Americans by ignoring COVID-19.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Yep.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

If the FBI had raided a cartel headquarters like the Mexican military do, MaL would be a smoking ruins now
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Do they have stolen national secrets at the cartels' Mierda Lardos? Are they in Florida?
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:43 pm

Yep.
Or, in Junior's case, *up* the nose.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Besides, it wasn’t a raid. I do enjoy him comparing Mar-a-Lago to a cartel though.
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Maybe he ought to relocate to Columbia. Or Venezuela, he has an expierienced lawyer at hand for the latter.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

Nice going Don - talking about cartels at the Hispanic Leadership conference. Tell us you're a bigot without telling us you're a bigot.
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

tfg is losing his shit. Must be a day that ends in Y.

raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

$15 / hr.?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Flatpoint High »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:02 pm$15 / hr.?
yeah. and if you take a good look at the claques behind T****, they are not very enthusiastic. Probably due to the fact they know they won't be paid
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump resented having to sign letters for US troops killed in Afghanistan during his presidency because he didn't want to 'attach his name to a war he disliked,' a book says

Warren Rojas,John L. Dorman
Thu, October 6, 2022 at 4:42 PM·

Trump hated signing killed-in-action letters that could link him to a war he oversaw, a book says.

The reporter Maggie Haberman describes in her new book Trump's views of the 20-year Afghanistan War.

He said in 2019 it's hard to sign letters to families of troops killed in conflicts, the book says.

Years before Donald Trump captured the presidency in 2016, he had voiced his strong opposition to the US presence in Afghanistan, railing against the war that began after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and toppled the Taliban-led government, which would emerge victorious in 2021.

In August 2012, Trump tweeted that Afghanistan was "a complete waste," adding that it was time for American troops to "come home."

During a March 2016 GOP presidential debate, Trump's message shifted: "Well, on Afghanistan, I did mean Iraq. I think you have to stay in Afghanistan for a while because of the fact that you're right next to Pakistan, which has nuclear weapons, and we have to protect that."

Just a few months into his first term in the White House, Trump seemed uncomfortable with the war in Afghanistan, and he resented having to sign "killed-in-action" letters, which in his mind, linked him to a conflict that he did not personally like but oversaw, a new book by the New York Times journalist Maggie Haberman says.

In the book, "Confidence Man," Haberman writes that Trump, who had generally been focused on North Korea as it related to international affairs, wanted to end the conflict in Afghanistan — but faced resistance.

"He fixated on North Korea and its nuclear capabilities, having his National Security Council draw up a menu of options, from the equivalent of annihilation to total appeasement, and a series of possibilities in between," the book says. "One high-level option involved personal contact with the country's reclusive leader, Kim Jong-un, but months passed before that option was visited."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-resent ... 42946.html
(original Insider)
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Donald Trump turns not knowing the U.S. population total into a rant on immigration.

Wed, October 5, 2022 at 11:36 PM

While speaking at the Hispanic Leadership Conference in Miami, former President Donald Trump turned not knowing the U.S. population total into a rant on immigration. The GOP believes that the Biden Administration is mishandling immigration and the situation going on at the border has been a prominent point of concern.

TRUMP: “We will never be behind China even though they have slightly more people than we do, like about a billion more. They have 1.5 billion we have actually, our country’s so crazy now we don't even know how many we have. We have no idea because I believe the number of people that came into our country and will come in this year is 10 million people, not three million, could even be 12 million people. We have absolutely no idea what it is. So it's hard to say how many people we have, because we have no idea how many people have come into our country illegally. But we already know what we must do. That we know.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 13449.html
(original Re-Count)
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

Don’t forget that tfg jacked up the census when he complains about not knowing how many people there are. There was a way we used to count that.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump says Twitter is no good without him: “It was one of the worst decisions made in all of business - taking me off - because they’ve become very boring. There’s no excitement, there’s nothing to talk about.”
p0rtia

trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

...and he wouldn't go back on Twitter if you PAID HIM.

:loser:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”