Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Ya, I wasnt clear I guess. By "everywhere" I meant all over the internet. People are still using his delusional ass as easy copy to get clicks, and I'm really tired of it. I wasn't complaining about anyone here specifically.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:20 pm Ya, I wasnt clear I guess. By "everywhere" I meant all over the internet. People are still using his delusional ass as easy copy to get clicks, and I'm really tired of it. I wasn't complaining about anyone here specifically.
Totally. I remember the calculations of the value of free publicity he got leading up to the 2016 election, I hope that doesn't repeat. If Democracy Dies In Darkness, so can tfg. Hopefully.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slarti the White »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:20 pm Ya, I wasnt clear I guess. By "everywhere" I meant all over the internet. People are still using his delusional ass as easy copy to get clicks, and I'm really tired of it. I wasn't complaining about anyone here specifically.
This is a real structural problem of the algorithms of big tech companies and their business plans -- so long as they have the right and ability to hoover up all of the crumbs of data people leave behind them on the internet and can get the most clicks (and hence make the most money) off of things that outrage people (who cares if they are outraged for or against whatever...), anything Trump says is going to be spammed all over the internets. It will likely get worse with his return to Twitter and Facebook too. also.
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

A glimpse at tfg's second term: jailing reporters, publishers, and editors.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:59 pm A glimpse at tfg's second term: jailing reporters, publishers, and editors.
Why stop there, put all SCOTUS staffers in jail, why not place some all Justices into confinement :?: :twisted:
tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

Was the FBI even involved?
I haven't seen anything saying they were.
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

My understanding is that it was done in house, no FBI or DOJ.

This was a topic earlier on Deadline White House. Many seemed to think that they know, but don't want to do anything about it, given the seeming chaos in SCOTUS.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

it was Gina! :boxing:
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:50 pm it was Gina! :boxing:
Lollobrigida?
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

The FBI and DOJ were specifically excluded from investigating, because the fact is SCOTUS doesn't want anyone to find out that Alito leaked it. The FBI would have found out and we can't have that now.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:32 pm The FBI and DOJ were specifically excluded from investigating, because the fact is SCOTUS doesn't want anyone to find out that Alito leaked it. The FBI would have found out and we can't have that now.
:winner:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
jemcanada2

trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:10 pm
Lollobrigida?
Time to make up a conspiracy theory? :confuzzled:

How many people die suddenly in their nineties? :smoking: :smoking:
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump Giving 'Political Speech' To Judicial Watch, Which Is Not Supposed To Do Politics

S.V. Date
Thu, January 19, 2023 at 8:27 PM GMT+1

WASHINGTON ― Donald Trump promised Thursday to deliver a “big political speech” at the “annual roundtable” for Judicial Watch ― a tax-exempt charity that under the law is not supposed to be engaging in politics at all.

The coup-attempting former president, apparently still smarting from a recent magazine story that described his 2024 effort as virtually nonexistent, claimed Thursday night’s appearance proved that he is, in fact, campaigning.

“Making a big political speech today at TRUMP DORAL, in Miami,” he wrote. “The Fake News says I am not campaigning very hard. I say they are stupid and corrupt, with the Election still a long time away.”

His appearance will be hosted by Judicial Watch, which has a 501(c)(3) tax exemption. This allows donors to deduct their gifts to the group but also prohibits it from engaging in politics.

Jill Farrell, Judicial Watch’s communications director, said she had no concerns about Trump’s planned remarks at a “private” event that is not permitting news media coverage.

“This is not a campaign speech,” she told HuffPost. “There is no ‘there’ there.”

Robert Maguire of the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington said Judicial Watch’s coziness with Trump is proof that the IRS is incapable of enforcing regulations on tax-exempt groups. “This is further evidence of the absolute inability of the IRS to take action against these groups that are clearly political outfits that are using their tax-exempt status as a shield,” he said.

Other tax-exempt groups have been more careful about avoiding politics.

When failed Republican candidate for Arizona governor Kari Lake appeared at Turning Point USA’s conference last month in Phoenix, group president Charlie Kirk made a point of coming on stage prior to her remarks to state that her visit was being sponsored by TPUSA Action, the charity’s 501(c)(4) arm.

Organizations registered under that provision can engage in some politics, and donations to them are not tax deductible.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-giving ... 04372.html
(original: HuffPost)
MN-Skeptic

trump (the former guy)

Post by MN-Skeptic »

jemcanada2 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:41 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:10 pm
Lollobrigida?
Time to make up a conspiracy theory? :confuzzled:

How many people die suddenly in their nineties? :smoking: :smoking:
I'm sure it was the Covid vaccine that did her in. :o

:roll:
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

FWIW - possibly skip the 3 minute intro

noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:22 pm FWIW - possibly skip the 3 minute intro

One of the many things that the OSG got wrong is: The VP does, in fact, have the authority to de-classify documents. President Biden is not claiming that he did so, however.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

noblepa wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:19 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:22 pm FWIW - possibly skip the 3 minute intro

One of the many things that the OSG got wrong is: The VP does, in fact, have the authority to de-classify documents. President Biden is not claiming that he did so, however.
I don't worry about documents no one knew about and that were kept with a Corvette that was never stolen (although better record keeping and tracking are needed). I'm more worried about ones that were deliberately removed and why-and where they ended up. Also, it doesn't matter whether they were declassified or not. They were STOLEN and kept insecurely in a hotel, essentially-a hotel with many visitors, including at least one known spy.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:55 pm I don't worry about documents no one knew about and that were kept with a Corvette that was never stolen (although better record keeping and tracking are needed). I'm more worried about ones that were deliberately removed and why-and where they ended up. Also, it doesn't matter whether they were declassified or not. They were STOLEN and kept insecurely in a hotel, essentially-a hotel with many visitors, including at least one known spy.
Yeah. I am fine with a special counsel for the Biden ones because a third-party investigator can help find holes in the process and make recommendations to tighten up the gaps. Also, because they have a separation from the rest of the DOJ, they can investigate whether anybody took advantage of gaps in the process to acquire classified materials. This puts the investigation at a greater length from the President and the DOJ, which, ideally, would reduce potential interference.

Obviously, the Trump world will never agree because they have registered final judgment based on their beliefs, so facts from an investigation are of no concern. I refuse to live in that world.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

In this episode, tfg wonders if not paying one’s taxes is even a crime?
B6A3C170-C1F4-4C6E-8697-811A57D9F794.png
B6A3C170-C1F4-4C6E-8697-811A57D9F794.png (200.04 KiB) Viewed 471 times
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

I know I keep saying this, but he didn't write that. Everything he writes has staccato half sentences, "words" in quotes, is focused on himself and has to remind himself how great he is, eg "your favourite president" "trumps perfectly run company." So he is off on the golf course or telling people stories about how great he is, while some staffer is writing complete English paragraphs for him.
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:32 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:55 pm I don't worry about documents no one knew about and that were kept with a Corvette that was never stolen (although better record keeping and tracking are needed). I'm more worried about ones that were deliberately removed and why-and where they ended up. Also, it doesn't matter whether they were declassified or not. They were STOLEN and kept insecurely in a hotel, essentially-a hotel with many visitors, including at least one known spy.
Yeah. I am fine with a special counsel for the Biden ones because a third-party investigator can help find holes in the process and make recommendations to tighten up the gaps. Also, because they have a separation from the rest of the DOJ, they can investigate whether anybody took advantage of gaps in the process to acquire classified materials. This puts the investigation at a greater length from the President and the DOJ, which, ideally, would reduce potential interference.

Obviously, the Trump world will never agree because they have registered final judgment based on their beliefs, so facts from an investigation are of no concern. I refuse to live in that world.
:yeahthat:

Yet another case of violent agreement.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Note - the following tweets are in reverse time line order, sorry. But cause of their content it is really irrelevant.

Note - video clips in each tweet

:brickwallsmall:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 9228241922
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski

Next up at Trump’s memorial service for Diamond is her father, who opened with this: “I thank God this afternoon, especially for our president of these United States being in our midst. Donald Trump, I would kiss you, but I’ve never kissed a man.”

11:38 PM · Jan 21, 2023
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

:brickwallsmall:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 2514060288
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski

Next up at Trump’s memorial service for Diamond is her sister: “If she was here right now, she would be saying hurry up and sit down and put up my man, Donald Trump.”

11:23 PM · Jan 21, 2023
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

My impression is she's not actually being mentioned, but for her own parent to start like that...
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Only in Sharta Lago would someone's memorial service be more concerned with praising the guy that owns the Hotel.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”