Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Daddy - keep up with the information age :biggrin:
Candace Owens suggests Trump only touted vaccines because he's too old to know how to find alternative sources online
Shalini Nagarajan
Sun, December 26, 2021, 11:06 AM·

Trump told Candace Owens in an interview last week that vaccines protect people and won't kill anyone.

In response, Owens, who is anti-vax, told Instagram followers it was because Trump is "old."

His generation doesn't try to find alternative information or "obscure websites" online, she said.

Donald Trump is backing the COVID-19 vaccine because he is "old," the conservative activist Candace Owens suggested to her followers this week.

"People oftentimes forget, like, how old Trump is," she said in an Instagram video posted Thursday. "Like they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct their independent research."

Her comments came after her interview with Trump last Wednesday, where the former president gave the COVID-19 vaccine his strongest endorsement yet, saying that it protects people and won't kill anyone.

Owens has encouraged vaccine skepticism and repeatedly said that she was not vaccinated.

"Everything that [Trump's generation] read in a newspaper that was pitched to them that they believe that that was a reality," she said. "And one of those things was, you know, this push for vaccines and believing that people were going to die without vaccines. And so, I believe that his support of the vaccine is genuine and it's not based on any corruption at all."

Owens said she wanted to address questions from Trump supporters, who may be wondering where his support comes from.

She justified his opinion by saying he only reads mainstream media and doesn't try to find alternative sources of information.

"Believe it or not, I do not believe that Trump reads or partakes in any other news sources," she said. "I don't believe that Trump is on the internet or that he necessarily uses the web to try to find obscure websites. I think that he just relies on typical mainstream sources. So, I don't think that there's anything evil going on there."

"But he needs to have a larger conversation to really understand what's going on and why so many people are just horrified," she added.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/candace-owen ... 29586.html
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:46 am Daddy - keep up with the information age :biggrin:
Candace Owens suggests Trump only touted vaccines because he's too old to know how to find alternative sources online
Shalini Nagarajan
Sun, December 26, 2021, 11:06 AM·

Trump told Candace Owens in an interview last week that vaccines protect people and won't kill anyone.

In response, Owens, who is anti-vax, told Instagram followers it was because Trump is "old."

His generation doesn't try to find alternative information or "obscure websites" online, she said.

Donald Trump is backing the COVID-19 vaccine because he is "old," the conservative activist Candace Owens suggested to her followers this week.

"People oftentimes forget, like, how old Trump is," she said in an Instagram video posted Thursday. "Like they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct their independent research."

Her comments came after her interview with Trump last Wednesday, where the former president gave the COVID-19 vaccine his strongest endorsement yet, saying that it protects people and won't kill anyone.

Owens has encouraged vaccine skepticism and repeatedly said that she was not vaccinated.

"Everything that [Trump's generation] read in a newspaper that was pitched to them that they believe that that was a reality," she said. "And one of those things was, you know, this push for vaccines and believing that people were going to die without vaccines. And so, I believe that his support of the vaccine is genuine and it's not based on any corruption at all."

Owens said she wanted to address questions from Trump supporters, who may be wondering where his support comes from.

She justified his opinion by saying he only reads mainstream media and doesn't try to find alternative sources of information.

"Believe it or not, I do not believe that Trump reads or partakes in any other news sources," she said. "I don't believe that Trump is on the internet or that he necessarily uses the web to try to find obscure websites. I think that he just relies on typical mainstream sources. So, I don't think that there's anything evil going on there."

"But he needs to have a larger conversation to really understand what's going on and why so many people are just horrified," she added.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/candace-owen ... 29586.html
Don't I remember, or is my mind going, that TFG at one point was pushing the "alternative" cures? I will also his reading capability is all but non-existent and I suspect he is too lazy to actually do any real research, but he does have minions to tell him what to think.

Candace is just jealous he got some attention.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:25 pm Don't I remember, or is my mind going, that TFG at one point was pushing the "alternative" cures? I will also his reading capability is all but non-existent and I suspect he is too lazy to actually do any real research, but he does have minions to tell him what to think.

Candace is just jealous he got some attention.
Ya he was pushing Hydroxycloroquine for a while. Then he dropped it for whatever reason. At the time it was speculated that the head of the company that makes it got his ear and DFO always goes with the people he heard the most recently, then sticks as he can never be wrong. In this he pushed it for a while then started changing the subject when it came up, then he got COVID and after that got Vaxxed just before he was kicked out of the white house.

Also, when asked Reporters confirm that Trump reads fine.I think He just has no ability to focus on stuff that does not involve him and even that for not very long. He also thinks that if someone is telling him stuff that goes against his notions that's an implied criticism and must be crushed immediately.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Trump backs Alaska Governor Mike Dunleavy, so long as he doesn't endorse Senator Lisa Murkowski.
Source: CNN
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

OK, this thread has been (mostly) purged of cryptocurrency posts. That wasn't so bad. :bored:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Florence has a lot of history, but in recent decades it is probably best known for its prisons.
President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will hold a rally in Florence, Arizona, on Saturday, January 15, 2022, at 7:00PM MST.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:44 pm OK, this thread has been (mostly) purged of cryptocurrency posts. That wasn't so bad. :bored:
CANCEL CULTURE RUNNING AMOK!
Has everybody heard about the bird?
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:08 pm Florence has a lot of history, but in recent decades it is probably best known for its prisons.
Why don't they market Trump's event in Arizona as the Florence SuperMax Rally?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
keith wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:47 pm CANCEL CULTURE RUNNING AMOK!
My specialty. 8-)
Out from under. :thumbsup:
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Isn't the SuperMax prison in Florence, Colorado?

I'm not aware of any pens in Florence, Arizona.

Or maybe I missed a subtlety. :lol:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona

humblescribe wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:01 pm Isn't the SuperMax prison in Florence, Colorado?

Prisons
As of 2016 Florence is home to multiple state, federal, county and private prisons:

Arizona State Prison Complex – Florence, run by the Arizona Department of Corrections, housing Arizona state prisoners, the former Arizona State Prison, and location of Arizona's execution chamber
Arizona State Prison Complex – Eyman, run by the Arizona Department of Corrections, housing Arizona state prisoners and Arizona's death row
Arizona State Prison Florence-West, operated by the GEO Group, housing Arizona state prisoners
Central Arizona Correctional Facility, operated by the GEO Group, housing Arizona state prisoners
Central Arizona Detention Center, run by Corrections Corporation of America, housing prisoners for the United States Marshals Service, TransCor America LLC, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Pascua Yaqui Tribe government, and the United States Air Force
Florence Correctional Center, run by CCA, houses inmates for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, for the Vermont Department of Corrections, and for the United States Marshals Service.
The Pinal County Adult Detention Center, operated by the county, housing local prisoners
The Pinal County Youth Justice Center, operated by the county, housing local juvenile prisoners
Located just north of Florence during World War II was a large prisoner of war camp for German and Italian prisoners of war, mainly captured during the North Africa campaign, called Camp Florence on 500 acres of land. Japanese Americans arrested as "enemy aliens" after the U.S. entered the war, were also interned nearby at the Gila River War Relocation Center. The prisoners were paid 50 cents an hour to pick cotton. The men were not allowed to buy cigarettes with their prison wages. However, they could buy tobacco which they rolled themselves. McFarland State Historic Park on Ruggles Ave. has a display and information on this period of Arizona history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florence, ... prov=sfti1
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

humblescribe wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:01 pm Isn't the SuperMax prison in Florence, Colorado?

During our Christmas Colorado trip we passed thru Florence on the way to the Royal Gorge Railway in Canon. (There is a prison right next to the RGRR Depot.) Yes, many prisons. Also antique shops. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

why is that fucker holding a rally

does he think people just want to go hear him rehash the same old shit?
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

sad-cafe wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:09 pm

There are people who are proud of having gone to his 'rallies'. Just as Deadheads travelled the country, so do the Red Hatters.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

sad-cafe wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:09 pm why is that fucker holding a rally

Yes, he does. And sadly, many of them do.

Remember way, way back when he first became president and I wrote on our former forum pages my opinion that we will never be rid of this plague, even when he is no longer president? And that I also thought he would be a huge thorn in our sides until the day he finally dies?

Sadly, I think I was right.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya, but less and less people are gong to his rallys. which is the part that makes me smile. Even in his glory days he was inflating the amount of people who were going to his masturbation sessions. He couldn't hide that his crappy Q&A tour with Bill O'Reilly were half empty, and he had to *shock* say nice things about vaccines to get people to pay attention to him.

The Mejia will continue to talk about them as its easy content, but the actual rallys are a few hundred people who spread the word that they were bored stupid though most of it while strutting for the cameras to own the libs. Remember when cameras caught people leaving his rallys in droves during his second Pejedential campaign.
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Arizona State Prison is in Florence, along with some Federal Prisons.

FYI: Stir Crazy was filmed there.
Trivia:
Prior to filming, Arizona State Prison Warden Robert Raines had tried to organize a rodeo for 2 years. The biggest obstacle was the cost of constructing an arena, complete with grandstand, stables, and livestock chutes. When Columbia Pictures inquired about renting the prison for a film shoot, he saw a way to realize his dream. If security could be maintained, the prison was available for a fee which matched the budget for the new rodeo grounds. Raines said, "There was a fringe benefit we didn't anticipate. Morale in the prison was never higher. Some 350 inmates signed on as extras, playing themselves, and the rest, even the most notorious troublemakers, stayed on their best behavior. There were simply no incidents."
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Maybe the networks wouldn't carry it. Pretty sure MSNBC would not have.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:46 pm Maybe the networks wouldn't carry it. Pretty sure MSNBC would not have.
At this point, I doubt even Fox News would have carried it. OANN would, of course, but who watches that?
raison de arizona

neonzx wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:08 pm OANN would, of course, but who watches that?
For all I know, OANN and NewsMax could exist solely as clips on the internet. I wouldn't even know how to actually watch one of them.

And I'm OK with that!

Much whining:
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
01/04/22

In light of the total bias and dishonesty of the January 6th Unselect Committee of Democrats, two failed Republicans, and the Fake News Media, I am canceling the January 6th Press Conference at Mar-a-Lago on Thursday, and instead will discuss many of those important topics at my rally on Saturday, January 15th, in Arizona—It will be a big crowd! What has become more and more obvious to ALL is that the LameStream Media will not report the facts that Nancy Pelosi and the Capitol Sergeant-at-Arms denied requests for the D.C. National Guard or Military to be present at the Capitol. Their emails and correspondence with the Department of Defense exist, but the media won’t ask for this evidence, or report the truth!

This is the Democrats’ Great Cover-Up Committee and the Media is complicit. Why did Adam “Shifty” Schiff forge and change the statement of Congressman Jim Jordan without any consequence? Why will Crazy Nancy Pelosi not provide her communications with the House Sergeant-at-Arms and the House Chief Administrative Officer, or promise to retain these vital messages, which many feel she has already destroyed—perhaps illegally? Also, why is the primary reason for the people coming to Washington D.C., which is the fraud of the 2020 Presidential Election, not the primary topic of the Unselect Committee’s investigation? This was, indeed, the Crime of the Century.

I look forward to seeing our Great American patriots in Arizona next weekend for a big rally to Save America!
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-srmyqt7ufn0
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

He’s absolutely unhinged, the rudest kid in middle school.

When you don’t hear it 50 times a day, it’s crazier somehow.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:06 pm
FITrZy_WUAEBPPL.jpeg
FITrZy_WUAEBPPL.jpeg (111.42 KiB) Viewed 585 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”