Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

He's selling it to Krap'n Karl, to be converted into a monstrosity that will make us all completely forget that little dinky OpVec that's sitting in impound today.

You read it here first. :whistle:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Foggy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:46 am He's selling it to Krap'n Karl, to be converted into a monstrosity that will make us all completely forget that little dinky OpVec that's sitting in impound today.

You read it here first. :whistle:
The Behemoth has been freed from impound apparently. I bet there's going to be a swap arranged!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/18/politics ... index.html
(CNN)Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said Thursday she recognizes President Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States, even as she claimed there were "lots of problems" with the 2020 election that Republican candidates should address.

"Painfully, Joe Biden won the election and it's very painful to watch. He's the President. We know that," McDaniel said at a breakfast hosted by the Christian Science Monitor in Washington, DC.

While the RNC has for months criticized Biden in press releases and rapid response materials, McDaniel's comments Thursday marked the first time the party chairwoman has clearly stated that Biden "won" the 2020 election.

Her comments also come as former President Donald Trump, who McDaniel said remains an overwhelming influence on the Republican Party, continues to push conspiracy theories about the 2020 election with the help of leaders across the GOP's election apparatus. Earlier this year, the RNC unveiled a "Committee on Election Integrity," and, on Thursday, McDaniel declined to say whether Trump's pressure campaign to convince then-Vice President Mike Pence to block congressional certification of Biden's Electoral College victory was unconstitutional.
Someone else to add to his shit list.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Great minds. I was going to insert the usual countdown meme.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:11 am bed.dogs.fleas....
Donald Trump bashes 13 Republicans who backed infrastructure bill
By Juliegrace Brufke and Mark Lungariello
November 9, 2021 9:46pm Updated

Former President Donald Trump ripped 13 congressional Republicans who backed a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill during a lengthy speech Monday – while one of them, New York Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, listened from the audience.

Malliotakis appeared visibly shaken as Trump railed against her and other Republican House members during the National Republican Congressional Committee dinner, a source told The Post.

The freshman congresswoman and a dozen other Republicans pushed the infrastructure bill to approval Friday in a 228-206 vote after some Democratic Party infighting that threatened to sink the plan. The Senate-approved bill had six Democrats voting no — meaning Republicans would’ve killed the measure if the caucus voted no in unison.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/09/trump-bas ... ture-bill/
Trump is just jealous because President Biden was able to pull off "Infrastructure Week" in less than a year, while TFG couldn't do it in four years.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

noblepa wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:40 pm Trump is just jealous because President Biden was able to pull off "Infrastructure Week" in less than a year, while TFG couldn't do it in four years.
FTFY.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Watchdog finds no money has flowed out of agency tasked by Trump admin to fight pandemic
BY MYCHAEL SCHNELL
November 17, 2021 - 05:27 PM EST

A government watchdog issued a report on Wednesday that found an agency tasked by the Trump administration with helping fight the pandemic has not allocated any of the $100 million it was given to help address COVID-19 supply chain issues.

The Trump administration in May 2020 ordered the International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) to distribute $100 million in loans of Pentagon funds through the CARES Act to “finance the domestic production of strategic resources needed to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak, and to strengthen any relevant domestic medical supply chains,” according to DFC’s website.

As part of that effort, companies were prompted to apply for loans for projects that would help generate goods and services that were needed during the pandemic and “sustain industries critical to the healthcare and public health sector.”

According to a new report from the Government Accountability Office (GAO), since the Pentagon-funded loan program started in June 2020, the DFC has not allocated any money, despite receiving 178 applications within that time frame.

The portal for the agency’s loan applications has been paused, according to NBC News, and its ability to make loans related to the pandemic reportedly expires on March 26.

NBC News also noted that Adam Boehler, who was for a short time a college roommate of former President Trump’s son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner, headed the DFC from fall 2019 through Jan. 20, the day Trump left office. The agency was established in 2018 to help oversee private investments for government-funded projects in the developing world.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... y-trump-to
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Result: 769K deaths to date
Documents Expose 'Staggering Pattern of Political Interference' in Trump's Covid-19 Response

"Top elected officials preferred to keep Americans in the dark and set policy based on political considerations, not science," said one former CDC adviser.

BRETT WILKINS
November 12, 2021

Documents released Friday reveal how in early 2020 the Trump administration downplayed the deadly danger posed by the nascent Covid-19 pandemic, silencing and sidelining top health officials who tried to warn the public and destroying evidence of political interference while issuing rosy declarations that the outbreak was "totally under control" and would soon be over.

"The Trump administration's use of the pandemic to advance political goals manifested itself most acutely in its efforts to manipulate and undermine CDC's scientific work."

The emails and transcripts—released by the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis—show that as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) became aware that the highly infectious virus that causes Covid-19 was spreading rapidly, agency officials requested to hold briefings about mask guidance and other issues. Their requests were denied.

Top Trump officials also moved to block the CDC from publishing information about the pandemic and tried to alter the agency's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports (MMWRs) to reflect former President Donald Trump's unrealistically optimistic Covid-19 messaging—which infamously included such claims in January and February 2020 as "we have it totally under control," that the outbreak is "going to have a very good ending," and that infections would "be down close to zero" with days.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/ ... 9-response
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, the truth came out already, and it was that Jared thought the virus was going to decimate the cities and mostly kill a lot of Democratic voters. So he interfered with anything that might stop the spread of the virus, especially in the big cities.

But us knee-jerk liberal urban weenies are resilient mofos. We're hard to kill. 8-)
Out from under. :thumbsup:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:04 pm Yeah, the truth came out already, and it was that Jared thought the virus was going to decimate the cities and mostly kill a lot of Democratic voters. So he interfered with anything that might stop the spread of the virus, especially in the big cities.

But us knee-jerk liberal urban weenies are resilient mofos. We're hard to kill. 8-)
. . . and we're almost twice as likely to be vaccinated and wear masks than are conservatives. I think the disparity is even larger compared to trumpanzees.

So, Jared's cunning plan probably cost the lives of more R's than D's. I don't think anyone kept that particular statistic, so we may never know.
tek

Post by tek »

Jared was a perfect addition to the Trump family.

Totally incompetent? check
In over his head? check
Snorting his own exhaust? check
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

noblepa wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:10 pm
So, Jared's cunning plan probably cost the lives of more R's than D's. I don't think anyone kept that particular statistic, so we may never know.

I think there have been studies that have attempted to quantify those numbers.

I had a horrid thought today in my depression over the Rittenhouse verdict. My brain opined "well at least COVID is continuing to kill red state conservatives." I am so ashamed.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I am so down-this covid shit-the big lie with no accountability-the not guilty verdict

I am very depressed over it all

Mansion and sinema need to get with the program and get the BBB done
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I took the Rittenhouse verdict hard too. My Buddhist nature tells me I am causing my own suffering. Perhaps the former guy is causing his own too.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

News Of Donald Trump's MAGA Picture Book Gets Shredded On Twitter
“Our Journey Together" promises to capture “the greatness" of the Trump White House, but critics aren't convinced.
Donald Trump previously teased that he was writing “the book of all books.”
But the ex-president’s first book project after being voted out of office last November is actually going to be a much more image-led affair.

Trump this week announced a hardcover coffee-table book chronicling his time in the White House. Winning Team Publishing, a new company created by his son Donald Trump Jr., is releasing the volume.

The twice impeached president reportedly handpicked and captioned every picture in “Our Journey Together,” according to the 45books.com website.

Some captions are even “in his own handwriting,” per the blurb.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... 98af05ce03

Of course it's a picture book because a good many of his supporters can't actually read :lol:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It's possible he can't read.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm surprised it's not a pop-up book.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:59 am I'm surprised it's not a pop-up book.
Difficult to do with cloth pages.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

A small sock on every page.
Hic sunt dracones
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

He will defecate, I mean, dedicate, the book to his one and true love . . .himself.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

MsDaisy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:03 am News Of Donald Trump's MAGA Picture Book Gets Shredded On Twitter
“Our Journey Together" promises to capture “the greatness" of the Trump White House, but critics aren't convinced.
Donald Trump previously teased that he was writing “the book of all books.”
But the ex-president’s first book project after being voted out of office last November is actually going to be a much more image-led affair.

Trump this week announced a hardcover coffee-table book chronicling his time in the White House. Winning Team Publishing, a new company created by his son Donald Trump Jr., is releasing the volume.

The twice impeached president reportedly handpicked and captioned every picture in “Our Journey Together,” according to the 45books.com website.

Some captions are even “in his own handwriting,” per the blurb.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... 98af05ce03

Of course it's a picture book because a good many of his supporters can't actually read :lol:
Keep all the money in the family. One wonders if any reputable publisher was asked for a quote and all denined :blackeye:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:04 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:59 am I'm surprised it's not a pop-up book.
Difficult to do with cloth pages.
Without any tax payer paid advisors Mrs M was unable to chose a fabric.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:42 pm I took the Rittenhouse verdict hard too. My Buddhist nature tells me I am causing my own suffering. Perhaps the former guy is causing his own too.
I am taking Sun Tsu advice, I am waiting patiently on the river bank hoping the former guy show up.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”