trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Assuming Oz pulls this off....

trump is bitching about mail-in ballots that pushed his candidate over the finish line despite a big chunk of his minions despising Oz....

Which will lead those minions into believing that libs sabotaged the mail-in ballots to push a losing candidate into the general....

Which could theoretically discourage non-Oz R voters from participating in what they still believe is a rigged election process...

:confuzzled: :tinfoil: :crazy:

Please proceed, asshole.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I believe this falls into the category of, "your gun, your foot" at this point.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

I've seen a lot of these, but this one is particularly "special."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:58 am Actually, I have no problem going with paper ballots again, but instead of electronic machines, not in place of mail-in ballots, which are, in fact, paper ballots.
Isn't it the case that like 98 percent of the country votes with paper ballots? Or with machines that generate a paper ballot?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveoshot_20220518_112647.jpg
Y'know, there's only one person I've ever heard of who kept enemies frozen in carbonite as a trophy, so...I guess they're equating tfg with Jabba the Hut, a gross, disgusting, giant maggot looking, crime lord.

:think:

Yup, that tracks.
Image Image Image Image
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

via r/insanepeoplefacebook via "TroofSoshul" (you can tell by the RED check)
Q55paHVodIV8CcWonWpTxWXgD-m2EEpu6SAPRTjwS9k.jpg
Q55paHVodIV8CcWonWpTxWXgD-m2EEpu6SAPRTjwS9k.jpg (166.53 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The Amazon reviews for that book are fun!
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

and Book 2 in the series:
FTDEGd_VUAAhY9f.jpeg
FTDEGd_VUAAhY9f.jpeg (56.75 KiB) Viewed 1013 times
:dance: :dance: :rotflmao: :popcorn:
castigat ridendo mores.
raison de arizona

They cut off the picture from that post!
FCA504FE-FC42-49CB-8712-D4DF82F94C21.png
FCA504FE-FC42-49CB-8712-D4DF82F94C21.png (504.21 KiB) Viewed 1012 times
tfg's hair looks particularly, uh, bad in that pic IMO.
tek

Post by tek »

Amazon provides helpful keywords to find relevant reviews of that awesome piece of literature
d-2.jpg
d-2.jpg (68.03 KiB) Viewed 1007 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:03 pm I've seen a lot of these, but this one is particularly "special."
So, he is Emperor Shaddam IV from Dune (not to mention from the clunky 1984 Dune)? The funny thing is I have imagined Shaddam, after he was deposed by Paul Atreides (aka Muad'Dib, aka Kwisatz Haderach), sitting in his exile on Salusa Secundus whining about how unfair everything was to him.

On a side note, Christopher Walken was recently announced as taking the role of Emperor Shaddam IV in the upcoming Dune Part 2.
101010 :towel:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Didn’t the birthers used to mock, saying Obama was our “savior” and we worshipped him? :lol: I wouldn’t be caught dead doing any of costumed activities the MAGAts adore.

:crazy: I wasn’t as aware of their projection proclivities back then.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Flatpoint High wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:27 pm and Book 2 in the series: FTDEGd_VUAAhY9f.jpeg :dance: :dance: :rotflmao: :popcorn:
did dotaed get suspended?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That is just disturbing.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:43 pm Didn’t the birthers used to mock, saying Obama was our “savior” and we worshipped him? :lol: I wouldn’t be caught dead doing any of costumed activities the MAGAts adore.

Speaking of projection, the birthers also claimed that Obama would refuse to leave the WH on January 20, 2017.

I'm beginning to think/fear that the OSG thinks that, if he is re-elected, he can proclaim himself President-For-Life and Don Jr. (or maybe Ivanka) as his successor and that he can cancel the 2028 election. I really think that he wants to be (and thinks he can be) King of the United States.

After he met Kim Jong Un, early in his presidency, he referred to Un's president-for-life status and joked (was he joking?) that we should try it.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Considering that the independance war was about kicking out foreign royalty I keep wondering where these people got their education and desire to establish themselves in similar position. Like the Constitution had never been written. But then again, that paper was for "we the people" nor for fake bilionaires...
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

noblepa wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:21 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:43 pm Didn’t the birthers used to mock, saying Obama was our “savior” and we worshipped him? :lol: I wouldn’t be caught dead doing any of costumed activities the MAGAts adore.

Speaking of projection, the birthers also claimed that Obama would refuse to leave the WH on January 20, 2017.

I'm beginning to think/fear that the OSG thinks that, if he is re-elected, he can proclaim himself President-For-Life and Don Jr. (or maybe Ivanka) as his successor and that he can cancel the 2028 election. I really think that he wants to be (and thinks he can be) King of the United States.

After he met Kim Jong Un, early in his presidency, he referred to Un's president-for-life status and joked (was he joking?) that we should try it.
I just read a alternative history book called the last president. Seems relevant. It's about if Nixon got away with everything and in all his paranoia takes things as far as he can. Domestic terrorism attacks, assassination of opponents, replacing the upper echelons of the military with yes men. Luckily it has a happy ending
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I love alternative history, I'll have to read that.

Nixon was an evil bastard and he was also wicked smart. If Howard Hunt had known how to tape a door lock, he would have gone far!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Flatpoint High
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

sad-cafe wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:49 pm
Flatpoint High wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:27 pm and Book 2 in the series: FTDEGd_VUAAhY9f.jpeg :dance: :dance: :rotflmao: :popcorn:
did dotaed get suspended?
yes, he did. Ban evasion is never good.
castigat ridendo mores.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Off Topic
Gregg wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:58 am I love alternative history, I'll have to read that.

Nixon was an evil bastard and he was also wicked smart. If Howard Hunt had known how to tape a door lock, he would have gone far!
(check out Seth Grahame-Smith's Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter or his take on the three wise men in Unholy Night)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

I have a different social media site in mind for the title of "Fake Twitter"...
Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 10.15.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 10.15.55 AM.png (153.3 KiB) Viewed 605 times
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 97de60b63d
New court documents have revealed that former President Donald Trump had a direct role in the legal strategy used by his team in their efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

A Thursday brief filed by John Eastman's attorneys in a lawsuit against the House committee investigating the January 6 Capitol attack argued that Eastman—a Trump attorney who implored Vice President Mike Pence to block the congressional certification of states' electoral votes—has attorney-client privilege covering more than 100 documents because he worked on Trump's legal team.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... e-1356278/
Trump fears that by laying the groundwork to overturn Roe v. Wade, he has enraged ‘suburban women’ and given his enemies an opening, sources tell Rolling Stone

Donald Trump is on the precipice of achieving the most lasting and impactful part of his presidential legacy, as the justices he put on the Supreme Court prepare to help overturn Roe v. Wade and cement the former president’s status as a hero to social conservatives. But for a man who rarely opens his mouth without talking about his own (real or alleged) achievements, Trump has been near-silent on abortion since it became clear Roe was going under.

Instead, Trump has been privately fretting about what the impending collapse of abortion rights will do for his own political prospects, telling those close to him that the issue could hurt him with “suburban women” should he try to retake the White House in 2024. “Suburban women have been a recurring concern for [former] President Trump, including during the 2020 campaign, when his smarter advisers were sounding the alarm to him about how he was losing suburbs. He is … worried women in the suburbs could punish him for this one day, [too],” said a person familiar with the matter.

In the weeks since a draft opinion to overturn Roe was revealed, Trump has barely talked about the issue during interviews, at political rallies, and in his social media posts. According to two sources familiar with the matter, this is indeed an intentional and calculated silence. In recent days, Trump has told some of his allies and counselors that “suburban women” and other key voting groups don’t like hearing about the issue, as they are simply more pro-choice than the mainstream of the Republican Party and conservative movement. He has also told several associates that if he went too hard now on the topic of overturning Roe, it would give his enemies the chance to “use it against” him — the strong implication being, according to the two sources, that if Trump ultimately runs for the White House again in 2024, it could be more a political liability than an asset.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Yeah, ripping away rights is so MAGA.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

He made his bed. Now he has to lie in it.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”