trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Gregg

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

I don't remember where we were discussing this, but thanks, Orley!
Hello,

After further review, we have unsuspended your account as it does not appear to be in violation of the Twitter Rules.

Your account is now unsuspended. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Please note that it may take 24-48 hours for your follower and following numbers to return to normal.

Thanks,

Twitter
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:44 pm Pity those poor SS agents assigned to him, regardless of where he goes. You know you're on the shitty end of the short stick when you have to go to prison with the ex-potus.
Y'know, I actually used to pity the Secret Service agents assigned to him, but recent news has caused me to question that.

At this point I just hope there are no further surprises about his Secret Service agents.

We learned, back in the day, that there's a Supreme Court Police Department. I never heard of them, before or since, and do you know why? Because they never had any problems that caused headlines. It would be nice if most Americans never heard of the Secret Service, because all the headlines this century have been simply awful.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

much ado

Post by much ado »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:38 pm They can build a special prison--just for him and the ss agents.

I'll chip in.
Spandau has been demolished; would have been an ideal location. Too bad.

ETA: Spandau prison in 1951:

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:41 pm But why build something new :snippity:
I hear Alcatraz is available... :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Alcatraz!!!!!!!!!!

and sell tickets to see the fucker

and the money goes to pay down the debt that fucker increased
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Give Arpaio something to do... create a mini tent city in Arizona for Trump and his enablers. Arpaio can sit out there and guard them.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:17 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:41 pm But why build something new :snippity:
Too many amenities. Like fresh water, food and a sewer system.

I'm thinking Dry Tortuga. It would be close to his home and the Federal Bureau of Prisons does take into account distance from family.

ETA

Also, it has a history with Pirates, and the laws of Piracy are some of the most brutal things to be the defendant of.

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:37 pm I think the biggest stumbling block to ever seeing him in jail is that they have no idea how to handle the SS agents that would have to go with him.
Just assign a group of agents to take turns guarding him in shifts. That way they'd only be at the prison for about 8 hours a day each and home for the rest. It wouldn't be the most pleasant working atmosphere, but not any worse, really, than what prison guards do.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Gregg wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:13 am
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:17 pm
Too many amenities. Like fresh water, food and a sewer system.

I'm thinking Dry Tortuga. It would be close to his home and the Federal Bureau of Prisons does take into account distance from family.

ETA

Also, it has a history with Pirates, and the laws of Piracy are some of the most brutal things to be the defendant of.
The rest of his family (except Mary) can be in cells near him.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:39 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:37 pm I think the biggest stumbling block to ever seeing him in jail is that they have no idea how to handle the SS agents that would have to go with him.
Just assign a group of agents to take turns guarding him in shifts. That way they'd only be at the prison for about 8 hours a day each and home for the rest. It wouldn't be the most pleasant working atmosphere, but not any worse, really, than what prison guards do.
Gitmo works for me.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:56 pm I'm not sure he's gonna get perp walked, I'm just about positive they'll let him self surrender. And for the good of the country as much as I hate saying thins, as long as he is tried and convicted I'm not gonna insist on actual prison. House arrest his ass, preferably at whatever slum palace he dislikes most, farthest away from anything relevant and where the media will gradually forget who the hell he was. One day he'll assume room temperature and we can commandeer one of the NYC trash barges to tow his bloated carcass out for a burial at sea, lest his grave become a shrine for the stupid.

:bag:
We'll call it a MAGA Viking Funeral. No fire, since it could set the Hudson off like a candle.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:59 am We'll call it a MAGA Viking Funeral. No fire, since it could set the Hudson off like a candle.
Well, we could cremate him first, which takes care of the burning part, and THEN put him on the barge...
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I know it's just a fantasy but I picture him being flushed down his golden toilet like a goldfish.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I see him stuck in a freezer, frozen solid for months while his entire family go on talk shows and blather about he was such a good person. Then stick him in a church for a night and have his ass in the ground before he thaws out and stinks up the place.

Yes like Michael Jackson, except no-one likes this guy and he is even more broke.
Hic sunt dracones
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

My dream:

He goes broke and loses all his properties. The rest of his life is spent in abject poverty. Then when he dies, he is planted beside Ivana in the weedy lawn at the newly named Hillary Clinton golf course. Or named after Obama or Biden. :pray: :pray:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Oh shit, I just hit on what they are gonna do.

Some crazy televangelist or three have done variations on this general idea, plus Lenin and Chairman Mao...

Glass coffin, wheeled out to rallys across the country, pass the hat, and "If you believe enough, HE CAN OVER COME DEATH AND RISE UP"

They could have Steve Bannon MC the events to cover up the smell of the rotting carcass.

DJTJ could do lines of coke ont he lid of the coffin, and say its legal because now its a sacrament for him.

That's it, when he kicks, it is important to get the body, make sure the body is secure. Pontius Pilate taught me that, over drinks one night in the Illuminati HQ Bar he said he let a body get away from him once and things were never the same...

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I see what you did there.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Shamelessly stolen from Facebook :biggrin:
Attachments
298735504_960140568183468_6427766180354085195_n.jpg
298735504_960140568183468_6427766180354085195_n.jpg (74.33 KiB) Viewed 684 times
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:45 am My dream:

He goes broke and loses all his properties. The rest of his life is spent in abject poverty. Then when he dies, he is planted beside Ivana in the weedy lawn at the newly named Hillary Clinton golf course. Or named after Obama or Biden. :pray: :pray:
I'll make an exception he gets back his donald j. Trump state park in Yorktown ny. It's a dump he donated it to the city.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_J. ... prov=sfla1
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:13 pm

I'll make an exception he gets back his donald j. Trump state park in Yorktown ny. It's a dump he donated it to the city.
:winner: :winner:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Never heard of it. Here's someone who visited.
https://www.theguardian.com/global/2020 ... k-new-york
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:40 pm

Never heard of it. Here's someone who visited.
https://www.theguardian.com/global/2020 ... k-new-york
When I was looking to buy my house one of the places I looked was Yorktown. I kinda changed my mind when I realized I'd have to pass by that dump on my way home from work everyday
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Shamelessly stolen from facebook. Hum to the tune of Bad boys, watcha gonna do?
Attachments
bad boys.jpg
bad boys.jpg (45.41 KiB) Viewed 495 times

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”