trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Patagoniagirl

trump (the former guy)

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I look forward to the day when I log in to see that he has died in his sleep from natural causes.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Foggy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:55 pm I don't believe Hunter Biden ever dropped off a computer at the idiot's shop. You know ... the blind man who works on computers. Have you ever dropped off a computer at a repair shop? You have to give your name and phone number so they can call you when it's ready.
:snippity:
My opinion too. A few months back I asked the question, was it a foreign power of a local player who wanted to derail a Biden candidacy. With the proper analysis both potential players in the cabal will have known early on that the former guy would end up the loser without some kind of smearing Biden. They would have the deep pockets to prepare a fake H.B. laptop.

eta some minor wording changes
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

This clown is calling for a revolution and Elon thinks he has the story of the century with a website suppressing dick pics.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Didn't keep the link but just read that even Seb Gorka had to tell his listeners that a private company suppressing dick pics isn't a First A violation.

(Now there's a sentence I never imagined myself writing.)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

So in ShitGibbon’s “Truth” he posted he said:
A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.
What about that whole “preserve, protect, and defend” thing? Or are oaths something he’s gonna dispense with also?

Which would make things more uncomfortable for Stuart Rhodes.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
jemcanada2

trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

When this whole laptop fairytale first came out, I remember the blind computer repair guy saying that he assumed it was Hunter’s laptop because it had a sticker on it for the Beau Biden Charity. I haven’t seen anything about it since then. The story has changed so many times. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Phoenix520 »

The whole affair has the feel of another James Okeefe fail. I can’t remember if he’s attached to it though.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:19 pm
Suranis wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:01 pm Its complete bullshit, completly insane on its face.
Which is why I will go a step further, and insist that the blind computer guy never gave a laptop to the FBI, and the FBI does not have any computer that it identifies as "Hunter Biden’s laptop".

And if the blind computer guy gave it to the FBI, how the hell did Rudy "Hair Dye" Giuliani supposedly get "a copy of" it? Is the FBI handing out copies of evidence like cotton candy at the State Fair?

I don't think the Washington Post ever verified that what they received came from Roodles. Did they say that? I seem to remember that someone anonymous mailed it to them. But I'm fuzzy on that one.
The story never made any sense in the least. In this day and age, you have some technogizmo that is acting up, you call in local help of a millennial (son, daughter, niece, newphew, grandbaby, friend's youngins). Not fly all the way across the country to hand it over to some half-blind repair shop owner.

But maybe that is just me. :shrug:
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:28 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 7826452481
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski
This clown is calling for a revolution and Elon thinks he has the story of the century with a website suppressing dick pics.

10:29 PM · Dec 3, 2022
Unprecedented cure? A former guy behind bars, for sure :!:
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:55 pm When this whole laptop fairytale first came out, I remember the blind computer repair guy saying that he assumed it was Hunter’s laptop because it had a sticker on it for the Beau Biden Charity. I haven’t seen anything about it since then. The story has changed so many times. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
2019 as per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Bi ... ontroversy

The date makes me think it is an early attempt to derail the Biden candidacy.
SuzieC
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by SuzieC »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/twitter- ... heueAoCPHg

Trump rants that Twitter suppression of dick pics off Hunter's laptop justifies termination of the Constitution. Honestly, this guy is a dangerous lunatic and traitor. And it's ridiculous, but we will see nothing but nonstop investigations of poor Hunter and the scurrilous contents of his laptop for the next two. years. I believe, though, that actual voters will be just as appalled as we are.
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

I am waiting with baited breath (or is it now bated / basted?) for the House Committee On The H.B. Laptop Investigation to retrieve said object of desire and then prove the alleged ownership :cantlook:

Subpoena: Appear before our combined braintrust and bring along all documents proving the purchase of laptops over the last twenty years. :twisted:
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Attention is draining away from him, so he has fallen into the trap of crossing the line of extremism in order to suck attention back to him. No-one reports his vaugly offensive texts anymore, so he has to go all out to get his attention fix. And, like everyone who does that, they quickly cross the line into unacceptable.

What he is doing makes sense when you realize attention is like heroin to him. He does not give a fuck about the damage he is doing. its "Gimme attention, must drown out inner shame!"
Hic sunt dracones
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:43 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:55 pm When this whole laptop fairytale first came out, I remember the blind computer repair guy saying that he assumed it was Hunter’s laptop because it had a sticker on it for the Beau Biden Charity. I haven’t seen anything about it since then. The story has changed so many times. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

The date makes me think it is an early attempt to derail the Biden candicacy.
Yep, that's exactly what it was, and now they think they can use it to derail his whole
Presidency
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

He needs attention like the rest of us need air.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

trump (the former guy)

Post by jez »

Off Topic
RTH10260 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:54 pm I am waiting with baited breath (or is it now bated / basted?)
It's "bated breath" meaning to wait anxiously.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

No one wants to eat his nothingburger.
43D91FFA-BC53-4CF1-B86E-6EE1B153AB83.png
43D91FFA-BC53-4CF1-B86E-6EE1B153AB83.png (223.79 KiB) Viewed 518 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

jez wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:54 pm
Off Topic
RTH10260 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:54 pm I am waiting with baited breath (or is it now bated / basted?)
H/T :P
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:09 am No one wants to eat his nothingburger.

43D91FFA-BC53-4CF1-B86E-6EE1B153AB83.png
Dear Donald, could it be that you are living in an alternate reality show and missed the fact that the board of directors have fired you as CEO :?:

Maybe time to cancel that tv streaming provider that sends Faux News to your home. Hannity will have lost his job by January 2025.
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:43 pm

The date makes me think it is an early attempt to derail the Biden candicacy.
I have a dark fantasy that after a very loud lead up by EmptyGee and friends, the House Committee that investigates Hunter's Laptop find out, in a prime time hearing, that the laptop was a fabrication planted by Russia with some intercepted genuine files thrown into a pile of fakes.

We can call it the Al Capone's Safe Hearing.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:01 pm
Foggy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:55 pm I don't believe Hunter Biden ever dropped off a computer at the idiot's shop. You know ... the blind man who works on computers. Have you ever dropped off a computer at a repair shop? You have to give your name and phone number so they can call you when it's ready.

What is this horseshit about he "can't be 100% sure it was Hunter Biden, because I'm blind, boo hoo"? What does it say on the work order you wrote with the man's information on it?
And if he did, how come he never came back?

Its complete bullshit, completly insane on its face. PLUS, the repairman has said he keeps seeing things that are claimed to be from the Laptop that never were on it.
:yeahthat:
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

noblepa wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:26 pm I believe it was Daniel Webster who said "if we abandon the law to fight the devil himself, who will defend us when he turns on us?".
It also became a great challenge line in Robert Bolt's A Man For All Seasons:

William Roper: “So, now you give the Devil the benefit of law!”

Sir Thomas More: “Yes! What would you do? Cut a great road through the law to get after the Devil?”

William Roper: “Yes, I'd cut down every law in England to do that!”

Sir Thomas More: “Oh? And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned 'round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man's laws, not God's! And if you cut them down, and you're just the man to do it, do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!”
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
jez wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:54 pm
'Bated' more specifically being the short form of 'abated'. Learned that from a book specifically on Shakespeareanisms that have become part of everyday language. :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Suranis wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:14 pm Attention is draining away from him, so he has fallen into the trap of crossing the line of extremism in order to suck attention back to him. No-one reports his vaguely offensive texts anymore, so he has to go all out to get his attention fix. And, like everyone who does that, they quickly cross the line into unacceptable.

What he is doing makes sense when you realize attention is like heroin to him. He does not give a fuck about the damage he is doing. its "Gimme attention, must drown out inner shame!"
Word.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Sam the Centipede

trump (the former guy)

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Off Topic
Ben-Prime wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:53 am 'Bated' more specifically being the short form of 'abated'. Learned that from a book specifically on Shakespeareanisms that have become part of everyday language. :)
It's good to see that the Department of State prepares its people well for their postings to Merrie Olde Englande! A pint of best and a packet of cheese and onion landlord! :biggrin:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”