Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

That is just so ridiculous
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

One should read that entire Twitter thread. tfg is an utter and complete baby.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Does that make him a "petty" officer?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

:rimshot:
raison de arizona

Trump’s paid-speeches organizer is struggling financially
A company that puts on for-profit Trump rallies, including an upcoming Mar-a-Lago gala and multimillion-dollar fees for the former president, is having trouble paying its bills

A company that organized a lucrative series of post-White House paid speeches for former president Donald Trump is now struggling to pay vendors, investors and employees, angering Trump allies who supported the effort.

The American Freedom Tour, which struck a multimillion-dollar deal with Trump after he left office, has lost two top executives and canceled events in a number of locations as it has failed to pay its bills, according to people familiar with the activities and documents obtained by The Washington Post. Its founder and owner, who has a history of bankruptcy filings, recently sought bankruptcy protection again.

The group has promised events in a number of locales but canceled them before they began and appears to be banking on a large event at Mar-a-Lago in December to turn its financial position around.

With speakers, affiliates and investors all clamoring for their money, one of the people involved who did get paid was Trump, people close to the former president say. Some Trump advisers have warned against doing future events, though Trump has expressed interest.
:snippity:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... y-vendors/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

ETTD.
Edit: Seems Kimberly was one of the speakers. Did she get paid? Inquiring minds want to know.
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:37 pm ETTD.
Edit: Seems Kimberly was one of the speakers. Did she get paid? Inquiring minds want to know.
I'll give you one guess about that!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The Memo: Michigan appears set to deliver a blow to Trump

Niall Stanage
Fri, September 30, 2022 at 12:00 PM·4 min read

Former President Trump is headed to Michigan on Saturday for the latest in a series of campaign rallies.

But the event, to be held in Warren, will only sharpen questions about whether Trump’s influence is backfiring against the GOP in general election campaigns.

The most prominent candidate Trump has backed in the Wolverine State, conservative commentator and gubernatorial nominee Tudor Dixon, has lagged incumbent Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) by double digits in recent polls.

Not so long ago, Whitmer was a top Republican target. Conservatives believed they could capitalize on discontent with her handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, in particular.

Instead, the GOP has a candidate who hews to a hard-line anti-abortion position, meanders on whether the 2020 election was legitimate, and is suffering from a massive fundraising disadvantage.

When Trump endorsed Dixon in the GOP primary in late July, he promised she was a “Conservative Warrior” who was “ready to take on one of the worst Governors in the nation.”

But even some Republicans don’t think a Trump rally is going to turn things around for Dixon, who trailed Whitmer by 16 points in a poll last week from the Detroit Free Press.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/memo-michiga ... 00141.html
(from The Hill)
raison de arizona

I personally took this screen shot, it is real. Every time you think he’s reached the bottom…
8DEABC01-51D9-4E71-858F-F96B035013E3.png
8DEABC01-51D9-4E71-858F-F96B035013E3.png (298.39 KiB) Viewed 1081 times
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

advise?
raison de arizona

I dunno if you can see this video without being logged in, but it is pretty dark.
https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonal ... 1947736659
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:11 am I dunno if you can see this video without being logged in, but it is pretty dark.
I watched without an account.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

OMG, poppy, that's what I've been trying to avoid, is reading Trump's nonsense on his fake social media site. :cantlook:

It's like watching a car wreck in slow motion, you can't look away but it's HORRIBLE. Not even to mention, I don't have the time in my life. Let's invent the 30 hour day, 24 doesn't cut it.

I looked at one post, about the "Document Hoax Lawsuit" that is just another scam by the DOJ and FBI, except he filed it, he can dismiss it if'n he cares to.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

poplove wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:55 am
raison de arizona wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:11 am I dunno if you can see this video without being logged in, but it is pretty dark.
I did too but it was so completely full of shit I had to just skip through it. :brickwallsmall:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonal ... 1012132223
The Document Hoax Lawsuit, which is the “Weaponization” of the Justice Department and the FBI, is yet another Scam against me, much like Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, the Mueller Report (No Collusion!), Spying on my Campaign (and getting caught!), Lying to the FISA Court, Lying to Congress, Illegally Breaking into my home in Florida in violation of the Fourth Amendment, also violating the Presidential Records Act, and so much more….
Umm ... you filed it, you can dismiss it, dumbo.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

trump (the former guy)

Post by poplove »

MsDaisy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:33 am
I did too but it was so completely full of shit I had to just skip through it. :brickwallsmall:
Yeah, I skipped through most of the complaining. When he said we only kneel to god I laughed because he would never kneel for anything and would need help getting down and back up if he did.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump (the former guy)

Post by Ben-Prime »

poplove wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:09 pm
MsDaisy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:33 am

Yeah, I skipped through most of the complaining. When he said we only kneel to god I laughed because he would never kneel for anything and would need help getting down and back up if he did.
That man would have kneeled to Zod before he kneels to God.

Come to think of it, I'd rather have paid to see that.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

For clips from today's rally, Ron's got some updates: https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski

Sorry, too lazy to post them all :bag:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

trump (the former guy)

Post by Greatgrey »

So they’re going directly at kids now. RSBN hawking Huckabee’s books during the former guy’s rally & Little Snort pushing them on Twitter.

E0F20B73-5C4F-47AB-AB3D-14558927E95D.jpeg
E0F20B73-5C4F-47AB-AB3D-14558927E95D.jpeg (273.66 KiB) Viewed 656 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

On his way home from the rally, Trump urges people in Brazil to vote for Bolsonaro today: “He’s respected by everybody all throughout the world. He will be your leader for hopefully a long time.”
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

:nope: :nope: :nope:

But I guess authoritarians have to stick together....

Many of the Brazilian people I know living here think Bolsonaro is great -- but hate Trump. They don't understand they are the same.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

re the "truth" further up
"Trump intensifies attacks on McConnell with 'death wish' remark on his social media platform
The former president also went after McConnell's wife, who resigned from Trump's cabinet immediately after the Jan. 6 riot.

Oct. 1, 2022, 5:32 AM CEST
By Zoë Richards

Former President Donald Trump raised the specter of political violence Friday with a fresh attack on Sen. Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, suggesting that the GOP leader had “a death wish” because he had voted to approve legislation sponsored by Democrats.

In a post on his Truth Social website, Trump asked if McConnell had supported the unspecified bills "because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am opposed to them."

“He has a DEATH WISH,” Trump added.

While Trump did not specify which Democratic-sponsored bills McConnell supported, the Senate on Thursday passed a bill to keep the government funded in a 72-25 vote that included support from McConnell and other Republicans. Earlier in the week, McConnell said he would back bipartisan legislation aimed at protecting against election subversion -- putting him at loggerheads with Trump.

When asked about Trump’s comments on Friday, Trump spokesperson Taylor Budowich said it was "absurd" to suggest the former president's post could be construed as dangerous.

“Mitch McConnell is killing the Republican Party through weakness and cowardice. He obviously has a political death wish for himself and Republican Party, but President Trump and the America First champions in Congress will save the Republican Party and our nation,” Budowich said in a email to NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... -rcna50293
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/we ... l-00059822
While DONALD TRUMP was attempting to prevent then President-elect JOE BIDEN from ascending to office in the months after the election, his staff was determined to create headaches small and large for their eventual replacements.

The current occupant of the White House does not figure heavily in MAGGIE HABERMAN’s highly-anticipated book, “Confidence Man,” which chronicles Trump’s rise from outer borough rich kid to New York real estate mogul to president.

But excerpts of the new book shared with West Wing Playbook show how in the final days of his presidency, Trump’s team took steps to sabotage their successors.

Haberman reported that an employee of JOHN MCENTEE, who served as Trump’s director of the Presidential Personnel Office, stuffed copies of photos of HUNTER BIDEN into an air conditioning unit at the White House, breaking it.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
noblepa

trump (the former guy)

Post by noblepa »

Kendra wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:58 am https://www.politico.com/newsletters/we ... l-00059822
While DONALD TRUMP was attempting to prevent then President-elect JOE BIDEN from ascending to office in the months after the election, his staff was determined to create headaches small and large for their eventual replacements.

The current occupant of the White House does not figure heavily in MAGGIE HABERMAN’s highly-anticipated book, “Confidence Man,” which chronicles Trump’s rise from outer borough rich kid to New York real estate mogul to president.

But excerpts of the new book shared with West Wing Playbook show how in the final days of his presidency, Trump’s team took steps to sabotage their successors.

Haberman reported that an employee of JOHN MCENTEE, who served as Trump’s director of the Presidential Personnel Office, stuffed copies of photos of HUNTER BIDEN into an air conditioning unit at the White House, breaking it.
If that's the worst that they did, its a tempest in a teapot.

I remember, back in January, 2001, the outgoing Clinton staffers removed the W keys from all the west wing computer keyboards. One of Bush's incoming staffers seriously suggested that the Clinton folks be prosecuted for destroying government property.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”