Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

To hear him tell it, everyone he hired was incompetent. Oh, wait...
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Its too bad there isn't someone, anyone, to stop him from making a pathetic fool of himself every time it comes out what a whackjob he was.

This is getting embarrassing.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:22 pm Its too bad there isn't someone, anyone, to stop him from making a pathetic fool of himself every time it comes out what a whackjob he was.

This is getting embarrassing.
Unfortunately, not for him. I believe that it is impossible to embarrass him, either in his own mind or in the eyes of his cult followers.

And his cult members believe everything he says.

I truly believe what he said back in 2016; that he could murder someone in public and get away with it. Even if there was video of him doing it, his cultists would insist that it was "fake news".
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

History, if anyone survives to write it, is not going to be kind to him in general, but his post presidency is going to look especially bad.

humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

p0rtia wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:53 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:21 am I know most people want him to suffer but I just want the bastard to drop dead. Ok, he can suffer as he's dying, but the sooner that rat bastard is in the ground, the better.
First choice: Dead
Second choice: In jail till dead.
Third choice: In jail till senile (won't take long).

I'll accept ranked-choice voting if I have to.
I'd settle for massive foreclosures and fire sales on his beloved real estate empire. This would force him to choose between his continued pathetic public appearances and mendacious flummery (in the linguistic sense) or his net worth. While his public persona and ego are fueled by his continued popularity and influence with the far right, I think he is motivated more by $$$$. If his empire starts to crumble, he loses most of his luster with the Rethuglicans, no matter how he tries to spin it.

Bankers and such don't give a rat's ass about the person. They just want their money back, or as much of it back as possible. And I have a suspicion that mortgage interest rates will be increasing over the next couple years.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

🧵 STATEMENTS MADE BY TRUMP ABOUT THE PEOPLE HE APPOINTED TO LEAD OUR COUNTRY IN SENIOR ADMIN POSITIONS:

AUG 2015 - “I’m going to surround myself with only the best and most serious people. Top of the line professionals.”

REX TILLERSON - “Dumb as a rock.”

(Cont.)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

humblescribe wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:05 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:21 am I know most people want him to suffer but I just want the bastard to drop dead. Ok, he can suffer as he's dying, but the sooner that rat bastard is in the ground, the better.

I'd settle for massive foreclosures and fire sales on his beloved real estate empire. This would force him to choose between his continued pathetic public appearances and mendacious flummery (in the linguistic sense) or his net worth. While his public persona and ego are fueled by his continued popularity and influence with the far right, I think he is motivated more by $$$$. If his empire starts to crumble, he loses most of his luster with the Rethuglicans, no matter how he tries to spin it.

Bankers and such don't give a rat's ass about the person. They just want their money back, or as much of it back as possible. And I have a suspicion that mortgage interest rates will be increasing over the next couple years.

His travelling hatefest roadshow will be funded by his PAC for 100 years if he wants it, and that is all money the rubes are sending him. Between that, and the fact that his name is going to provide him any number of ways to get suckers to keep paying him to scam them (Digital World Acquisitions, anyone?) we have to just get used to the guy having plenty of money by our scale, anyhow. He might lose the flashy real estate, hell, he probably will, but he's never going to be poor. For that matter, aside from him being able to spend that PAC money for any number of things as long as he doesn't run for office again, he can also use large chunks of it to put into his private pocket, by hosting fundraisers at his shitty clubs to raise money for his PAC so it can spend money hosting fundraisers at his shitty clubs.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

In other words, don't make his punishment the keys of your happiness. Work for the future.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:sick:

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Gregg wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:48 pm
humblescribe wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:05 pm

His travelling hatefest roadshow will be funded by his PAC for 100 years if he wants it, and that is all money the rubes are sending him. Between that, and the fact that his name is going to provide him any number of ways to get suckers to keep paying him to scam them (Digital World Acquisitions, anyone?) we have to just get used to the guy having plenty of money by our scale, anyhow. He might lose the flashy real estate, hell, he probably will, but he's never going to be poor. For that matter, aside from him being able to spend that PAC money for any number of things as long as he doesn't run for office again, he can also use large chunks of it to put into his private pocket, by hosting fundraisers at his shitty clubs to raise money for his PAC so it can spend money hosting fundraisers at his shitty clubs.
Worked for an organization that produced a magazine for people with disabilities. The publisher was eerily similar to trump. He had some serious issues mentally, and imbibed pharmaceuticals and alcohol? But it was clear that he would never reach "rock bottom" because he had enough enablers and money. He died at 54 from an overdose. There were flitters of realizations for this guy, but in the end, the rock bottom for him was death.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

as if we didn’t already know he is an idiot.

not only was he obsessed about the “Hurricane Gun,” but,
….
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

don’t know if this got posted or not

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... r-1350638/
Trump Kept Asking if China Was Shooting Us With a ‘Hurricane Gun’
The then-leader of the free world also inquired whether the U.S. could bomb China in retaliation for the alleged hurricane attack
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mark- ... 80bde1c3c0
Among the stories former Defense Secretary Mark Esper tells in his new book is that he and chief of staff Mark Meadows got into a lot of screaming matches.

Detailed in A Sacred Oath, Esper recalled work he did with Congress to free up cash for a certain military program that would have negated the need to ask for another appropriation.

Esper introduced the initiative in a speech, leading to a freakout at the White House. They appeared to want to make the announcement so that Trump could take credit for it. It was Oct. 6, 2020, less than a month before election day when some had already even voted.

"Chief of Staff Mark Meadows even got involved," Esper recalled. "Indeed, he and I got into a yelling match not long after I briefed Battle Force 2045 to the public. He had the nerve to ask in a phone call, 'Who are you to make a major announcement about the Navy?'”

Esper shouted back: “I’m the goddamn secretary of defense!”

"There was a brief pause -- I imagined him turning red and eyes watering, as so often happened when he was confrontes -- and then he said, 'Who gave you the authority?'" Esper went on, describing a pouting Meadows.

“The Senate confirmed me, and Congress gave me full authority, direction, and control over the Department of Defense under Title 10 of the law, that’s who," Esper said.

He went on to describe Meadows as a tea party Republican "who seemed committed to two things: getting the president reelected and doing what the president said. It was never clear to me which of those two came first, but there were indications at times that his own personal political ambitions and policy aims factored into both as well."
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Chilidog wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:38 pm

This photo-op was probably arranged by the same staffer who set up Rudy's press conference at Four Seasons.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Tea party republican is the way I always think of Meadows.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Kendra wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:27 pm
Esper shouted back: “I’m the goddamn secretary of defense!”

"There was a brief pause -- I imagined him turning red and eyes watering, as so often happened when he was confrontes -- and then he said, 'Who gave you the authority?'" Esper went on, describing a pouting Meadows.

“The Senate confirmed me, and Congress gave me full authority, direction, and control over the Department of Defense under Title 10 of the law, that’s who," Esper said.
Once again, we see how Trump and his sycophants don't understand that the Cabinet secretaries don't work for him, personally, or owe him a personal debt of loyalty. They work for the nation as a whole, not one person.

You know, one of his big campaign claims was that, as an executive of a multi-billion dollar company, he would bring his (alleged) business acumen to bear on the Federal Government. One of the big differences between a business, especially one like the Trump Organization and government is that, at the Trump Org., everyone there really did work for him and owed him their obedience. In government, that is not the case.

As CEO of The Trump Organization, Donald J. Trump *WAS* (and still is) The Trump Organization.

As POTUS, Donald J. Trump was not, similarly, the US Government.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I will always think of him as a sobbing baby -remember the hearing where he bitched and moaned about being accused (credibly) of having a person of color as a prop?

and Poor Elijah cummings had to baby talk him off the roof?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

:roll:
Estiveoshot_20220511_184907.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

noblepa wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:30 pm
This photo-op was probably arranged by the same staffer who set up Rudy's press conference at Four Seasons.
Unless Tramp is suddenly 15 feet tall, that's an image of Trup pasted into a picture of some diggers.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote:
Unless Tramp is suddenly 15 feet tall, that's an image of Trup pasted into a picture of some diggers.
It's a joke.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:27 pm
Suranis wrote:

It's a joke.
Yes, yes he is.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Chilidog wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:38 pm
Project that to be in Iran and one would convey quite a sinister meaning ...

NADT
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

that flat mop of shit on his head is only attached at the back of his scalp.

looks absolutly disgusting.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:27 pm
Suranis wrote:

It's a joke.
Indeed. Please note the name, Paul Lahticks. He's been tweeting photoshops & edited/CGId videos for years, occasionally changing his name, but always a play on "politics." Pauly Ticks, Paul Lee Ticks, Paul Le Ticks. Some of his stuff is obvious, some of it quite convincing.
Image Image Image Image
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”