trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

I hear he's speaking at a convention in N Carolina today.
optimusprime

Post by optimusprime »

yeah, right up the street. t**** traitor flags are out.

Note that the Greenville Convention Center is about three miles from Minges Colesium where he started the 'send them back' chants for #TheSquad
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Acosta to Trump: 'You are not well, sir. You need to get over this'
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-rally-2653247283/
Speaking candidly with NPR, a former spokesperson for the Republican National Committee explained why Donald Trump's latest coming-out party is taking place in North Carolina at the state Republican Party convention instead of making a big splash with one of the rallies that he has been promising.

With Trump headed to Greenville on Saturday to give a speech before Republican activists -- some of whom are expressing concern over what he might say -- North Carolina native and former RNC spokesperson Doug Heye said that viewers watching on C-Span and attendees can expect the former president to touch on familiar themes.

"We know exactly what he's going to say — the election was rigged, stolen," Heye admitted. "He'll tease running for president again. 'Wouldn't you love me to run again? Well, I'm thinking about it....' And he'll take shots at those who voted to impeach [him]."

Heye also handed Trump a back-handed compliment for choosing to use a smaller venue for his first speech -- not delivered at Mar-a-Lago -- in months.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Is that a my pillow in his pants?
► Show Spoiler
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

He looks awful.

:splat:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

THERE IT IS. The turkey neck flapper! :clap:

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Also, what is up with his pants? :shock:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

He's getting so he looks better when he's angry. I mean, look at him with Jim Acosta. OK, he basically looks pissy, but at least he looks conscious. That latest picture, he just looks unplugged. He needs a rally. Put him in front of a pack of 10,000 screaming baboons and let him get his hate on and he'll be ready to lead this country back into the abyss. He dosen't know what to do with himself when he's not spitting on someone.
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:12 am Also, what is up with his pants? :shock:
Had similar creases in photo in #819. Made me think of Seinfold episode w/ Kramer, Frank Costanza, and The Maestro playing pool. “The Doll” ( had to look it up).
Unfortunately that brings up an unpleasant mental image also.
Chilidog

The Farts of August.

Post by Chilidog »

A thread dedicated to the theory that Trump will be installed as president in August.

Origin: As near as I can tell this one was hatched in the fever swamp of Mike Lindell's coke addled brain.

How: Supposedly.....
1) Mike creates sure fire evidence of his insanity
2) Mike marches down to the (empty) Supreme Court building in August......
3) ???????
4) profit.

Trump has picked up on this. Apparently A number of his people are telling him not to embrace this theory, so of course he does and doubles down on it.

I'm not sure what is funnier, the fact that svotus will be in recess in August, or that these idiots have never heard of the 11th amendment
Lani

Re: The Farts of August.

Post by Lani »

There's a lot of chatter about it in the trump(former guy) thread.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

My honest guess about the weird pants creases and bulges is adult diaper. He's an old man who has famously taken terrible care of himself for years so a lot of the jokes about his appearance are likely the result of similar things; fear of stairs = had a fall and broke a hip, random slurping slurs = loose dentures, weird pants = incontinence underwear. Honestly I don't think any of those are things he should ridiculed for if not for the fact he is so desperate to deny them. The funny thing is that if he weren't so insecure he might realize the cult doesn't care that he (like all of us eventually) is losing the battle to old age and would gladly piss their own pants in public to "own the libs" if he admitted to having bladder issues.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Baidn wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:29 am My honest guess about the weird pants creases and bulges is adult diaper. He's an old man who has famously taken terrible care of himself for years so a lot of the jokes about his appearance are likely the result of similar things; fear of stairs = had a fall and broke a hip, random slurping slurs = loose dentures, weird pants = incontinence underwear. Honestly I don't think any of those are things he should ridiculed for if not for the fact he is so desperate to deny them. The funny thing is that if he weren't so insecure he might realize the cult doesn't care that he (like all of us eventually) is losing the battle to old age and would gladly piss their own pants in public to "own the libs" if he admitted to having bladder issues.
The incontinence underware is known to be used for years due to his medicament abuse, not aging. It's mentioned somewhere upthread (or was it lost in TFB v1 ?). Also too he must be missing his former female aid who kept his trousers in form and not crinkled up so badly.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Either a diaper or he still has a significant pannus despite his weight loss. If the second, I wonder why he hasn't had a tummy tuck. Also, adult diapers have greatly evolved regarding thickness so they aren't usually that noticable. He must need extra padding.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

I have no clue what is going on with the creases in his flood pants. Even adult diapers doesn't fully explain this. :?
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:38 am
Baidn wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:29 am My honest guess about the weird pants creases and bulges is adult diaper. He's an old man who has famously taken terrible care of himself for years so a lot of the jokes about his appearance are likely the result of similar things; fear of stairs = had a fall and broke a hip, random slurping slurs = loose dentures, weird pants = incontinence underwear. Honestly I don't think any of those are things he should ridiculed for if not for the fact he is so desperate to deny them. The funny thing is that if he weren't so insecure he might realize the cult doesn't care that he (like all of us eventually) is losing the battle to old age and would gladly piss their own pants in public to "own the libs" if he admitted to having bladder issues.
The incontinence underware is known to be used for years due to his medicament abuse, not aging. It's mentioned somewhere upthread (or was it lost in TFB v1 ?). Also too he must be missing his former female aid who kept his trousers in form and not crinkled up so badly.
Do you mean to tell me that Ivanka isn't his butler now?
Largo al factotum.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: The Farts of August.

Post by Foggy »

Lani wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:58 am There's a lot of chatter about it in the trump(former guy) thread.
Yeah, I'm gonna merge this (Farts of August) with the former guy thread. This is the focus of his life now, so it should be in the main thread about him.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:20 pm THERE IT IS. The turkey neck flapper! :clap:

I'm guessing that he has serious edema issues.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:12 am Also, what is up with his pants? :shock:
Those are the pants of a man who believes he knows his measurements better than his tailor.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I see gold fringe on those flags. :fingerwag:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:05 am I see gold fringe on those flags. :fingerwag:
I didn't even notice the flags. :bag:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Many people on the Twitter are saying he's wearing his pants backwards because there's no fly visible.

I think maybe his hands are so arthritic (or syphilitic brain damage has so disrupted his fine motor skills) that his tailor now makes his pants with an elastic waistband.

Pull-ups over his Pull-ups, if you will.
Image Image Image Image
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I thought so at first, but then someone posted another photo from the appearance where a fly line may be visible. So I downloaded it, lightened it in Editor and there is a fly. The diaper, or adipose tissue, behind it, plus the shiny fabric, makes it hard to see.

Now I have to pour bleach in my eyes.
Attachments
E3LW44hVgAk5Qs_.jpg
E3LW44hVgAk5Qs_.jpg (105.74 KiB) Viewed 1833 times
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Randy Rainbow says it's a mermaid suit.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”