trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:09 pm
p0rtia wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:06 pm
Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:58 pm Time for a fact checker. If I understand correctly, he says Bragg was appointed by Soros.

Alvin Bragg, DA? He was elected a couple of years ago by the people.
Correct.
:bag: Getting late. I read your post completely wrong. Somehow saw T--MP where you wrote SOROS. Good god; I'm poisoned.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:58 pm Time for a fact checker. If I understand correctly, he says Bragg was appointed by Soros.
Three E-5's and an E-3 with no ribbons or medals, no rifle or pistol qualification badges. Every Marine qualifies with a weapon, can't get out of boot without it, and the badge is part of your uniform. They are fake or no longer in active service and did the bare minimum for this cos' play act.
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:58 pmThree E-5's and an E-3 with no ribbons or medals, no rifle or pistol qualification badges. Every Marine qualifies with a weapon, can't get out of boot without it, and the badge is part of your uniform.
From what I understand, at least those carrying the flag in color guards don't display their medals or ribbons.
They are fake or no longer in active service and did the bare minimum for this cos' play act.
Military uniforms are easy enough to obtain. To paraphase various bird-site commenters, this looks like a "Magic Mike" shot.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

another reply in the Filipkowski thread
threads.net wrote:Actors dressed as Marines posing with Russians dressed as Americans
:roll:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:45 pm I figure it just makes them sound stupid and uneducated.
It's the right's version of what they call 'virtue signaling' when the left does it by, you know, wearing masks. "We can be casually cruel and stupid, isn't that great?!?"
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

chancery wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:58 pm
If they were real Marines it would be illegal for them to be present at a political fundraiser. Since he's not the president, he can't get real Marines, but he so glories in breaking the law that he does the next best thing, cosplay lawbreaking.
Saw this follow-up on Twitter -

https://x.com/USMC/status/1779324908750705127
U.S. Marines
@USMC

On April 11, 2024, a @marforres unit, 4th Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company, supported a nonpolitical event hosted by a civic organization at the Mar-a-Lago Club by providing a color guard and static display.

The civic organization, Grey Team, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit based in Boca Raton and they submitted an official request for military support to a community event.

The request was reviewed by Marine Forces Reserve Community Relations and deemed eligible for support. The event was open to the public and helped raise awareness about military and veteran suicides. The event was neither a political fundraiser, nor was the 45th President of the United States in attendance.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

but the bimbos were there
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

I edited my earlier post with a link to MN-Skeptic's post just upthread.

Having a marine color guard at the former president's residence, so closely identified with him and his campaign while he is actively running for office is still really questionable, even if he wasn't there. And ditto if it happens on the eve of his criminal trial. It reads as military support for the creepy schnook.

And aside from having a marine color guard at what is ostensibly an eldercare fundraisier? Seems wrong and creepy on several levels. Wish Mike Dunford were still around for his military family take.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:11 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:58 pmThree E-5's and an E-3 with no ribbons or medals, no rifle or pistol qualification badges. Every Marine qualifies with a weapon, can't get out of boot without it, and the badge is part of your uniform.
From what I understand, at least those carrying the flag in color guards don't display their medals or ribbons.

This would be correct...for those carrying the flags...

But as CPL Frater can attest to, those who are carrying the rifle must adhere to the dress uniform regulations which would require the display of medals and marksmen badges...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Blahblahblah.
► Show Spoiler
Trump War Room @TrumpWarRoom wrote: PRESIDENT TRUMP: "That I can't go to my son's graduation, or that I can't go to the United States Supreme Court. That I'm not in Georgia or Florida or North Carolina campaigning like I should be... This is about election interference."
Mueller, She Wrote @MuellerSheWrote wrote: Trump is mad that he can't attend the graduation of the son Melania was pregnant with when he cheated on her with a witness in his criminal trial.
https://x.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/17 ... 3471253953
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Maybe he should not have delayed the proceedings ... :blackeye:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

To be clear, tfg is lying (I know, I know, shocking.) The Judge has yet to decide whether he'll allow tfg to attend the graduation, the judge simply said he wasn't going to decide it over a month in advance of the event.

He did tell tfg he couldn't play hooky to go to the Supreme Court, however.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It's funny how he remembers his youngest only when convenient.

Where are all the touching photos of him being a proud grandpa?
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:37 pm It's funny how he remembers his youngest only when convenient.

Where are all the touching photos of him being a proud grandpa?
Clearly this is the stunt double, you can tell by the blue tie. ;)
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

Just sayin'. I almost hope the judge allows him to attend so he can duck out for some other reason and look the fool.
Jeff Pearlman @jeffpearlman wrote: OK, so this is amazing. Baron is Donald Trump's fifth child. He's had four others—all of whom graduated high school. Here's Donald Trump's attendance record at his kids' graduation ceremonies. [1]

1. In 1996, Donald Trump, Jr. graduated from the Hill School in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. Donald Trump failed to attend graduation.

2. In 2000, Ivanka Trump graduated from Choate, a boarding school in Wallingford, CT. Donald Trump failed to attend graduation.

3. In 2002, Eric Trump graduated from the Hill School in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. Donald Trump failed to attend graduation.

4. In 2012, Tiffany Trump graduated from Viewpoint School in Calabasas, California. Donald Trump failed to attend graduation.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1780 ... 84313.html
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I am so surprised. Not.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

But... this gives the Big Excuse a big excuse.
Largo al factotum.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I figured as much. This is the shocked face I wear all the time.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

on the T bible edition, and its add-ons: the Constitution is incomplete and missing some amendments

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

those bags of pus on dotards eyes look like they would ooze if touched
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:41 pm on the T bible edition, and its add-ons: the Constitution is incomplete and missing some amendments

This is pretty damning, BUT...

In my day, I have seen plenty of examples of Civics books which contain the entire Constitution including ALL the amendments PLUS the Bill Of Rights redisplayed on a separate page, often dressed up with marginalia like flags and the Statue of Liberty etc. I don't see anything in that video that precludes this.

If that is so, the train just gave MAGA a wedge issue - "you libtards just lied about the Trump Bible! THE BIBLE for cryin out loud!"
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Plus, ammendments become part of the text of a document.they either replace or are added to a document.

A magazine once accused me of not knowing the constitution because I called it the 6th ammendment bit I corrected him and said the text was part of article 6.

The list of amendments is just convenience. And probably should not be read on their own
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Why is that guy YELLING :cry: at me in the youtube? I'd prefer to just see the review by the person who had the bible and tea pain wharever can leave is bs comments aside. Its too early for yelling.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”