Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:16 pm He's turning into a NASCAR car, every square inch of him has to be covered with some symbol of his "brand". If I was a Christian I'd think it was coming awful close to idolatry.
If I were a Christian, oh wait, I am...

Idolatry is definitely the right's favorite sin (they have even managed to make being "Christian" an idol to be worshipped), but in his case, it would have to take a back seat to pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony, and sloth. You can also add acedia and vainglory.

The shirt is not quite the textbook definition of idolatry, though it is intended to stimulate idolatry in others (see Vanity, the self-love that others are supposed to worship).

There is no bottom to his desperate need for adoration.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Audio NSFW.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:09 pm tfg is having a bad day/night.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Both of Trump’s endorsed GA Congressional candidates lose their runoffs tonight.
I mean, hell, Vernon Jones losing two primaries in a single season was enough -- the rest was icing on the cake.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:09 pm tfg is having a bad day/night.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Both of Trump’s endorsed GA Congressional candidates lose their runoffs tonight.
I'm beginning to think that he's not that popular in Georgia as a whole. :shrug:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I think the Trump's are getting desperate. As someone else posted here, I am getting five, six or seven ridiculous emails a day.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump critical of McCarthy move to boycott 1/6 committee after Pelosi blocked two of his picks. “I think it would have been good if we had representation.” On whether he’d back McCarthy as speaker: “Well, I don’t want to comment on that now,” he tells
@JakeSherman

@PunchbowlNews
raison de arizona

So. Much. Losing.
The Recount @therecount wrote: Rep. @tedlieu (D-CA) takes to the House floor to read out every state that Donald Trump lost in the 2020 election.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Does anyone remember, or maybe it is somewhere here, that Trump earlier said that the GOP should not be part of the commission? I don't know if he did say it, but saying the opposite now and blaming McCarthy is so in brand for Trump.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

New in Public Notice:
@samthielman
w/ details on who actually received funds deceptively raised by the fake Trump election fund discussed by the J6 committee.

"Save America PAC was not much more than a piñata for Trump’s cronies and influential donors."
:snippity:
Save America was not much more than a piñata for Trump’s cronies and influential donors. According to the PAC’s FEC filings, more than $200,000 went to Trump’s hotels for facility rentals, catering, and other services. Anti-immigrant Trump advisor Stephen Miller appears to have drawn a regular salary from Save America for most of the last year, beginning on July 30, 2021, and continuing until the end of April. He made $4,181.91 every two weeks, even though the election he was supposedly working to overturn had been over for nine months by the time he started drawing those paychecks.

Others who received biweekly payouts labeled “payroll” from the group were Trump special adviser Eliza C Thurston, Dan Scavino, Melania Trump’s former chief of staff Hayley D’Antuono, Nicholas Luna, and Molly Michael. Last year, Insider reported that all of these people were also still drawing exorbitant government salaries until July 2021, when the official transition period ended and they started receiving money from Save America. (That money usually goes to rent office space and establish a presidential library; a former staffer told CNN that ex-presidents don’t usually max out their allowance.)

Trump’s digital director, Brad Parscale, who oversaw Trump’s 2016 digital campaign, did especially well: His firm Parscale Strategy LLC collected $10,000 a month for 14 months. The same monthly amount went to Belmont Strategies, an influential Republican PR firm that has represented Steve Bannon and Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, two men who laundered Russian money that went to a PAC supporting Trump.
:snippity:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 8e077d3bed
New York Times senior political correspondent Maggie Haberman said on Wednesday that the Trump family has “some anxiety” about what they said in new footage that she watched that contradicted what Ivanka Trump said to the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack at the U.S. Capitol.

Trump testified before the committee that she respected former Attorney General Bill Barr’s conclusion there was no widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election — only to tell documentary filmmaker Alex Holder that, as Haberman summarized on CNN’s New Day, her father, former President Donald Trump, “should keep fighting, that he should exhaust every legal remedy.” Holder is scheduled to meet with the committee on Thursday and has already turned over exclusive footage, including that which Haberman watched.

Haberman, a CNN contributor, went on to say that “what she said under oath is what she actually believed, but what she said in that video was at odds and it was a real reminder of how little people were saying to Donald Trump’s face about what they thought about what he was doing.”

Haberman described the video footage as having included three interviews with Trump including one following Jan. 6. She said that Trump campaign officials were “stunned” when they heard from Politico about the footage.
:shark2: :shark1:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kash Patel announces he has just been designated by Trump as his official representative to the National Archives, “and I’m gonna march down there and identify every single document they’ve blocked from being declassified .. Russiagate is not over! It hasn’t even begun!
??? How easy is it to storm the National Archives? Not familiar with DC, so input would be appreciated.

Bets Kash will show up Sunday on Bartiromo's show? Along with Ron Johnson for more softball questions. :whistle:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Why isn’t Kash in jail? Will we ever find out why Nunes bailed outta his Uber in the middle of a ride in order to race to the WH? I would call those two thugs, except I bet Nunes is a first-order wimp.

Can a wimp be a thug? :confuzzled:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:02 pm Does anyone remember, or maybe it is somewhere here, that Trump earlier said that the GOP should not be part of the commission? I don't know if he did say it, but saying the opposite now and blaming McCarthy is so in brand for Trump.

I'm pretty sure of the same thing.

And it's been a breath of fresh air to have a committee that really works like a committee. No clowns involved.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:40 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:02 pm Does anyone remember, or maybe it is somewhere here, that Trump earlier said that the GOP should not be part of the commission? I don't know if he did say it, but saying the opposite now and blaming McCarthy is so in brand for Trump.

I'm pretty sure of the same thing.

And it's been a breath of fresh air to have a committee that really works like a committee. No clowns involved.
How much they've been able to accomplish without all that noise, plus the deliciousness of knowing they don't know squat what the committee knows :)
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:21 pm https:// twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/153973588572134604
Kash Patel announces he has just been designated by Trump as his official representative to the National Archives, “and I’m gonna march down there and identify every single document they’ve blocked from being declassified .. Russiagate is not over! It hasn’t even begun!
??? How easy is it to storm the National Archives? Not familiar with DC, so input would be appreciated.

Bets Kash will show up Sunday on Bartiromo's show? Along with Ron Johnson for more softball questions. :whistle:
A rep for a former guy has wet dreams, he does not get to say what will be declassified. What are his credentials to have access to documents of the prior administration, especially stuff out of the WH? How would he find his way thru four years of crazy? Does he get to see what 45 spoke about with Putin? Read the love letters rom Kim?

ps. can he explain all those secret papers that ended up in the winter swamp home of the prior guy?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I don't think a former guy himself can't match down there and start declassifying papers, even his own. That is another one of those executive privileges and he is no longer the executive.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:47 pm I don't think a former guy himself can't match down there and start declassifying papers, even his own. That is another one of those executive privileges and he is no longer the executive.
:yeahthat:

I think more like it means he gets final cut on the wallpaper.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:21 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 5721346049

A longer version of that clip. :crazy:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Did I hear Andy McCabe and James Comey? :horse:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

had to look up the guy, short Wiki info
Kashyap Pramod "Kash" Patel is an American attorney and former government official. He served as chief of staff to the Acting United States Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kash_Patel
raison de arizona

They forgot nutjob.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

ps. after reading his Wiki bio I believe he knows he is puffing hot air on that rightwing christian channel.

Why was he so intent to continue with the "russian investigation" stuff?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 am ps. after reading his Wiki bio I believe he knows he is puffing hot air on that rightwing christian channel.

Why was he so intent to continue with the "russian investigation" stuff?
Nunes flunky.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump will always be there to stand up for oppressed millionaires struggling to become billionaires.
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:49 am https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 1980012545
Trump will always be there to stand up for oppressed millionaires struggling to become billionaires.
I don't think that is a good take from Filipkowski at all. Not one bit. It isn't about that at all, it's about standing up for and helping normalize relations with mbs and his brutal regime that deals with reporters they don't like by chopping them up into little pieces.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”