Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by raison de arizona »

In this episode, Gingrich applauds tfg appealing to folks with a 3rd, 4th grade level of education. Lol.
The USA Singers @TheUSASingers wrote: Here’s Newt Gingrich admitting that stupid people vote Republican.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:01 am In this episode, Gingrich applauds tfg appealing to folks with a 3rd, 4th grade level of education. Lol.
https://twitter.com/TheUSASingers/statu ... 18496?s=20
The USA Singers @TheUSASingers wrote: Here’s Newt Gingrich admitting that stupid people vote Republican.
Jeez talking down to voters/citizens is a good thing ?? I try to encourage young people to get through high school. Newt is from some backwoods upbinging in a swamp, I guess.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

He’s not entirely wrong. About 54% of the population comprehends below a 6th grade level. Twenty-one percent are illiterate. I find that stunning.

https://www.thinkimpact.com/literacy-st ... per%20year.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:23 am He’s not entirely wrong. About 54% of the population comprehends below a 6th grade level. Twenty-one percent are illiterate. I find that stunning.

https://www.thinkimpact.com/literacy-st ... per%20year.
What’s not clear from the website is how “literacy” and “comprehension” are defined. When tabulating literacy and comprehension, are they excluding people who are potentially literate in some language other than English? I looked on the site and couldn’t find any definitions, just a bunch of stats.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

16 consecutive days now campaigning on a golf course.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:57 pm Yeah, he spelled indict correctly.
Now, this is a word he sees a lot these days.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Maybenaut wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:24 am
What’s not clear from the website is how “literacy” and “comprehension” are defined. When tabulating literacy and comprehension, are they excluding people who are potentially literate in some language other than English? I looked on the site and couldn’t find any definitions, just a bunch of stats.
Bottom of the page lists the references for where they got the various statistics.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Missed a few spots with the bronzer today.
somerset

Post by somerset »

neeneko wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:01 pm
Maybenaut wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:24 am
Bottom of the page lists the references for where they got the various statistics.
From one:
PIAAC is a large-scale international2 study of working-age adults (ages 16–65) that assesses adult skills in three domains (literacy, numeracy, and digital problem solving) and collects information on adults’ education, work experience, and other background characteristics. In the United States, when the study was conducted in 2011–12 and 2013–14, respondents were first asked questions about their background, with an option to be interviewed in English or Spanish, followed by a skills assessment in English. Because the skills assessment was conducted only in English, all U.S. PIAAC literacy results are for English literacy.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200730223 ... 019179.asp

So yeah, not exactly a valid data set.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ken Paxton filed 16 voter suppression lawsuits in 2020. Now Trump returns the favor by threatening Texas GOP Reps as Paxton’s impeachment hearing begins.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Yeah, Donnie, how dare they try to hold someone accountable for their crimes. Shame on them. Why, if this is allowed to continue there’s no telling who they’ll go after next!

:roll: :roll: :roll:
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

somerset wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:18 pm So yeah, not exactly a valid data set.
Looking over the document, it talks specifically about english literacy rates in the US, so it would not make much sense to test people in another language. This sounds like reasonable methodology for the question they were trying to answer.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

17 consecutive days campaigning on his golf courses.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:twisted: now we just need to know how many retirement days Obama is having on the golf course ;)
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

That's it! You're a genius! A winner-take-all golf match between Obama and TFG. The loser must never run for president again. :biggrin:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:00 am That's it! You're a genius! A winner-take-all golf match between Obama and TFG. The loser must never run for president again. :biggrin:
That would require absolutely incorruptible officials and score keepers who get everything on video. Trump has been known to, not to put too fine a point on it, cheat.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Volkonski wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:03 am
Ben-Prime wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:00 am That's it! You're a genius! A winner-take-all golf match between Obama and TFG. The loser must never run for president again. :biggrin:
That would require absolutely incorruptible officials and score keepers who get everything on video. Trump has been known to, not to put too fine a point on it, cheat.
We'll get Gordon Ramsay as a celebrity referree.

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

We have seen him ZOOM away in his supercharged golf cart -- almost running over other players so he can go find his ball at the next hole.
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

neonzx wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:07 pm
We have seen him ZOOM away in his supercharged golf cart -- almost running over other players so he can go find his ball at the next hole.
So, Gordon Ramsay as ref *and* dashboard cams on the golf carts.

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:50 pm
Oh, of course! Only the greatest paragon of honest judging will do for a match like this!

{and yet I watch nearly every competition he creates. No, I don't know what's wrong with me.)
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:04 pm

Oh, of course! Only the greatest paragon of honest judging will do for a match like this!

{and yet I watch nearly every competition he creates. No, I don't know what's wrong with me.)
I mean, I just wanted someone who would push back at TFG and not be bullied by him, but yeah.

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:50 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:04 pm

I mean, I just wanted someone who would push back at TFG and not be bullied by him, but yeah.
Oh, yeah, for that he'd be great! LOL

I was thinking of his Hell's Kitchen show (again, I don't know what's wrong with me! It's easily the trashiest thing I watch...) where he has some HIGHLY suspicious scoring on every single episode. He does these challenges where he'll divide the contestants into two teams of chefs and each chef has to cook a dish to certain parameters. He then tastes the dishes in head-to-head pairings and whichever team's chef wins that wins a point for their team. Team with the most points wins, and it ALWAYS comes down to the last pairing and the last point to see who gets that week's prize. ALWAYS..
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

He dishonors the memory of each man and woman who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country with his all-consuming hate and megalomania. It is truly sad that so many millions of our fellow Americans still cannot see what is so clearly a sick, twisted and deranged person.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Why does anyone say HAPPY Memorial Day?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Azastan wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:13 pm Why does anyone say HAPPY Memorial Day?
Because tfg?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”