trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
SuzieC
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by SuzieC »

Transferred to a third party. Who, for instance? What, for instance? What could be so bad and so urgent that it warrants an FBI raid on a former President's residence, which has never happened before.
bob

Post by bob »

SuzieC wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:59 pm Transferred to a third party. Who, for instance? What, for instance? What could be so bad and so urgent that it warrants an FBI raid on a former President's residence, which has never happened before.
It is just speculating, WAGing, and talking-head-ing at this point; "more will be revealed." But perhaps:
► Show Spoiler
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:52 pm So my "Out on the fence line with the wieners" opinion...

Trump took the 15 boxes on purpose and somewhere in them is something that is really really pee tape bad. When he got caught, he let them come take the 15 boxes back but before they did he had gotten the really really bad part out and being a dumbass thought that he had got away with it.

Here at the motorcar company pretty much every piece of paper that goes from A to B has an "MDL#" which is "master document list. E mails don't have them but are automatically archived and I couldn't override that if I tried. Ditto for text messages that are in our system or on company phones (Imagine that!) but if I make a spreadsheet, and attach it to an e-mail or in fact if I save it not on my desktop, the system automatically generates an MDL#.

:snippity:
I understand that when the former impotus returned boxes, he said he had his lawyers sift thru the material iirc. Now the FBI also sifted thru the received documents and determined that someone was too selective and they are looking for the rest.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RVInit wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:45 pm I also believe there is someone at Mar-a-Lago that is cooperating. You can’t swing and miss on something this consequential.
A Secret Service agnt copping to a deal over wiping his texts?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

The “art” photos of Ivanka age 12?
keith

Post by keith »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:33 pm Maybe. . .just maybe. . .this has to do with the fact that the FBI finally has a lead on Jimmy Hoffa, and not all this other stuff. :lol:

(In case you think that I am serious, think again.)
Didn't they find Hoffa in Lake Mead a couple of months ago?
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Thanks Bob. I think it is worse. The pee-pee tapes are not a threat to our national security, even though we would all love to hear that they are real. Trump is a probable criminal and they had to go in and grab documents right away. However Justice Dept. may not say anything more about it, understandably.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

keith

Post by keith »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:06 pm
SuzieC wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:59 pm Transferred to a third party. Who, for instance? What, for instance? What could be so bad and so urgent that it warrants an FBI raid on a former President's residence, which has never happened before.
It is just speculating, WAGing, and talking-head-ing at this point; "more will be revealed." But perhaps:
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

My first thought was how does the Secret Service react, as in, "How do we KNOW you're the FBI? You could just have those T-shirts printed up, yannow." Interesting how this went down. And on a Monday, not last thing on Friday, which is when you do it to keep it on the down low.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

SuzieC wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:23 pmI think it is worse. The pee-pee tapes are not a threat to our national security, even though we would all love to hear that they are real. Trump is a probable criminal and they had to go in and grab documents right away. However Justice Dept. may not say anything more about it, understandably.
The pee-pee tapes is just to troll Foogy. :boxing:

But the talking heads are speculating there shirely must be evidence that someone was trying to sell/exchange classified information.
Image ImageImage
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm
i notice that lust includes “things”

i wonder if someone spotted some missing White House artwork in Trump’s Mar-a-Lardo office?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Gregg wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:52 pm :snippity:
Cause a search warrant probably would not allow them to force open a safe unless it said plainly "this means the safe, behind the picture of hyaenas goring a troop of Girl Scouts and next to the erotic photos of Stephen Miller".

They might get to go "Oh look, a safe" if they're busting a black drug dealer in East LA, but for the former POTUS the warrant probably had to have the first number of the combination and the serial number of the safe.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

thank you for that mental image.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Bunch of cult members flying 2020 Trump flags and banners near Mar-a-Lago. Mayor McCheese (usually streams 1776 stuff) has a winning comment in his stream: "Is this the 2020 Restoration Movement?"

(Someone said, "Can you imagine the shrines at these people's houses?" I can because I've seen what they do to their cars.)
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kaitlan Collins
@kaitlancollins
·
Follow
News — In early June, investigators made a rare visit to Mar-a-Lago seeking more info about material taken from the White House. The 4 officials, including Jay Bratt, chief of Counterintelligence & Export Control at DOJ, met w/ two of Trump's attorneys. Trump stopped by briefly.
8:36 PM · Aug 8, 2022
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

the FBI arrives:

oh wait, that’s the 1930 raid on Al Capone’s house.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:26 pm My first thought was how does the Secret Service react, as in, "How do we KNOW you're the FBI? You could just have those T-shirts printed up, yannow." Interesting how this went down. And on a Monday, not last thing on Friday, which is when you do it to keep it on the down low.
I wonder if someone from the FBI may have paid a visit to the head cheese at USSS and stood there in his office while he called the USSS agents on site at Mar-a-Lago to tell them they will cooperate with the FBI agents who are, by the way, coming through the gates at Mar-a-Lago right this moment.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:lol:

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

re fundraiser.

"And you will get a very personal message for standing by The President in his darkets days" :twisted:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

darkets?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:12 pm
Hint to the 2024 Restauration of the T Dynasty :?:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”