Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
pipistrelle

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

If they have a billion dollars, why the beg?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:38 pm If they have a billion dollars, why the beg?
:confuzzled:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:38 pm If they have a billion dollars, why the beg?
You know, almost off topic, but the thing about people who have a billion dollars is they tend to need more than a billion dollars to make themselves happy. Poor people, on the other hand, have a miraculous gift for finding some general contentment out of merely being fed, housed and clothed adequately. Sure they want more as much as the next guy, but they won't toss a million people out of work to get an extra order of fries, or make products that kill people to have a nicer car. They get by.
My professional opinion as a trained Economist.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:29 pm
You know, almost off topic, but the thing about people who have a billion dollars is they tend to need more than a billion dollars to make themselves happy. Poor people, on the other hand, have a miraculous gift for finding some general contentment out of merely being fed, housed and clothed adequately. Sure they want more as much as the next guy, but they won't toss a million people out of work to get an extra order of fries, or make products that kill people to have a nicer car. They get by.
I too have a degree, mine's an undergraduate degree in International Economics from Georgetown University, and I have 69 years of experience, known many rich (including family) and poor (including being homeless). And based on my vast experience and minimal training, I agree with every word.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
tek

Post by tek »

IMHO:

If there is a billion dollars (there isn't a billion dollars), all of it is destined for TFG's pockets.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

It is about having more. That is their measure of success. It is the amount not what you can do with it. It is a status symbol to them, and nothing more.
101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:15 pm
It is about having more. That is their measure of success. It is the amount not what you can do with it. It is a status symbol to them, and nothing more.
We'd be doing them, and the world, a favor, taxing it away from them.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

man-if only I had 100,000.00

I could retire tomorrow
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Why am I terrified that he really will pull off something that at least allows him to easily get his word out to more of the masses and reach new people that aren't already in his thrall? Because that is the worst thing imaginable, and have lost all hope that the worst imaginable won't happen.

I don't believe he's raised a billion dollars toward the project, but I do believe people like DeVos, who apparently funded the insurrection, have lots of reason to fund something like this. So do the Saudi's, who benefitted greatly from TFG. There are lots of deep pockets who benefitted from this shit stain's presidency. $1 billion worth? Probably not. But you don't need $1 billion to do what he wants to do. I wouldn't underestimate his ability to pull off something that will further tear this country apart and separate even more Americans from reality.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Lani

Post by Lani »

RVInit wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:39 pm Why am I terrified that he really will pull off something that at least allows him to easily get his word out to more of the masses and reach new people that aren't already in his thrall? Because that is the worst thing imaginable, and have lost all hope that the worst imaginable won't happen.
:bighug: Welcome to my life. :( At least we're not alone. Dangerous times. And the US isn't the only the country veering away from democracy. Coronavirus and inflation have fanned the flames.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

For some people, its the money itself. The money is just a way of keeping score.

Trump is obsessed with winning and deal-making. To him, making a lot of money is winning. The way he knows he's winning is that he is making more money than anyone else, or at least he can convince himself that he is.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

TIME
@TIME
·
14m
"Republicans are about to implement a Donald Trump loyalty test inside its central party committee," writes
@Philip_Elliott
in the latest D.C. Brief
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I approve of this. He owns the party, and he should get to destroy it in any fashion he decides. :batting:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
tek

Post by tek »

He has his big AZ superspreader-whingefest this weekend!
Can't wait!

:lol:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I hope he’s hired enough anthrax-sniffing dogs. :mrgreen:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Of course, it does.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hmmmm, why is there now a prominence of "Blacks for Trump" appearing? Hmmm?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I haven't played the videos. but even in the stills the cheering section looks bored.
Hic sunt dracones
filly

Post by filly »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:50 pm Hmmmm, why is there now a prominence of "Blacks for Trump" appearing? Hmmm?
$$$$$$$$

It's the same people at every damned Nuremberg rally. Traveling around the country costs money. There's no doubt in my mind that they are fully funded (probably by the RNC).
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Never heard of "Supply change"? But it was you who forced tariffs that supply change from foreign sources to Made in the US.... :twisted:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Maybe they are related to this guy, the original "Blacks for trump"

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/blacks-f ... dde99aa7d2
The Real Story Behind That 'Blacks for Trump' Guy At The Arizona Rally
Maurice Symonette pushes wild conspiracy theories and once followed a killer cult leader.

By
Nina Golgowski
08/23/2017 06:28pm EDT | Updated August 28, 2017

Waving a “Blacks for Trump” sign behind President Donald Trump on Tuesday night, he was impossible to miss.

Maurice Symonette, who has also called himself “Michael the Black Man” and Maurice Woodside, was an eye-catching figure during the rally in Phoenix. Trump supporters lauded him on social media for his T-shirt reading “Trump & Republicans Are Not Racist.”

Perhaps they should have checked him out first.

Between his signs and his shirt that night, Symonette was also showcasing two websites: blacksfortrump2020.com and gods2.com. Click on either and you’ll be taken to honestfact.com, which spews a range of rambling conspiracy theories.

One claims to link Hillary Clinton with the Islamic State and the criminal gang MS-13. Another declares that “Cherokees are the real KKK Racist Slave Masters, not White Gentiles who are Black Peoples Republican Emancipators!”

Symonette has uploaded a number of long-winded videos on YouTube, often as “Michael the Black Man.” There he discusses his theories on race wars involving Democrats, gentiles, Canaanites and the Cherokee.

Speaking to a Chicago radio station on Wednesday, Symonette said that he arrived early at the Phoenix rally and that allowed him to secure a prominent place close behind the president.

“I wasn’t placed [behind Trump], I put myself there,” he told WLS-AM 890. “I’m glad I was there so I could get the message out, tell people what’s going on with Democrats and the Cherokee Indians that are absolutely destroying the black man and the white man of America.”
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:crazy:

Seriously.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”