trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

On a more serious note, I am preparing for the midterms to be wild indeed. Prepare for the worst and be surprised favorably, if at all.

Entire county election boards have been overtaken by MAGA disrupters who have no idea how to run an election, and aren't interested in learning. There are going to be states that simply will not be able to accurately calculate the vote. In some cases that will help Democrats, in other cases, Republicans.

I suspect it's going to be a huge mess, which will - you guessed it - erode faith in future elections.

Then we get ready for 2024. :mrgreen:

The less faith Earthlings have in the election process in this great land of ours, the more Trump and his evil minions prosper.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:14 pm Anybody else getting the feeling that what could happen before, during, and after the mid-terms could be worse than the events after the 2020 presidential election?
Yeah. I'm not looking forward to it except in hopes of seeing Democrat shadenfreude as opposed to republican gloating. But if that does happen, I worry it could also get bad out there.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump continued his high level meetings today at his club in VA.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Hey, I've seen that carpet before!
ImageImage
Henceforth known as Trump Golf Club Carpet.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

He bought them at a fire sale price by the millions of ... :twisted:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:05 pm He bought them at a fire sale price by the millions of ... :twisted:
He got them all from a carpet place that went out of business when he didn't pay them.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Word on the street is that LIV exists to launder money between the Saudis and tfg, but I don't believe that. It's also there for PR for the Saudis. A pox I say, a pox on those who traffic in that blood money.
Noah Bookbinder @NoahBookbinder wrote: Donald Trump treated Saudi Arabia favorably as president, including looking the other way on the murder of a journalist. Now the Saudi-backed golf league is bringing not one, not two, but three tournaments to Trump properties, continuing to enrich him.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump chief of staff used book on president’s mental health as White House guide
John Kelly secretly consulted The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, according to new book by Peter Baker and Susan Glasser

Martin Pengelly in New York
Thu 15 Sep 2022 07.00 BST

Donald Trump’s White House chief of staff secretly bought a book in which 27 mental health professionals warned that the president was psychologically unfit for the job, then used it as a guide in his attempts to cope with Trump’s irrational behavior.

News of John Kelly’s surreptitious purchase comes in a new book from Peter Baker of the New York Times and Susan Glasser of the New Yorker. The Divider: Trump in the White House, 2017-2021, will be published next week. The Guardian obtained a copy.

The book Kelly bought, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, was a bestseller in 2017. In January 2018 its editor, then Yale psychiatrist Bandy Lee, described its aims in a Guardian column.

She wrote: “While we keep within the letter of the Goldwater rule – which prohibits psychiatrists from diagnosing public figures without a personal examination and without consent – there is still a lot that mental health professionals can tell before the public reaches awareness.

“These come from observations of a person’s patterns of responses, of media appearances over time, and from reports of those close to him. Indeed, we know far more about Trump in this regard than many, if not most, of our patients.

“Nevertheless, the personal health of a public figure is her private affair – until, that is, it becomes a threat to public health.”

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/ ... er-divider
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/t ... 3b9f7f0ccd

President Donald Trump's surprise visit to Virginia Monday set tongues wagging Monday, but the mystery behind the hushed trip has reportedly been solved.

As well as taking in a round of golf at his northern Virginia course, he was also overseeing renovations at his course as it gears up to host a LIV Golf event next year, Business Insider reported.

"Working today at @TrumpWashingtonDC on the Potomac River. What an incredible place," Trump said on his Truth Social platform Monday.

The surprise visit sparked speculation Monday that Trump was in town to confront his legal troubles or deliver a surprise speech at an event in Washington, D.C.
:snippity:
Families of 9/11 victims, including 9/11 Families United and 9/11 Justice, have blasted golfers and others such as Trump for accepting "blood money" from the Kingdom. They have cited FBI reports examining connections between Saudi Arabia and the attack that killed nearly 3,000. Fifteen of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi.

Trump has shrugged off human rights concerns, arguing, "I don’t know much about the 9/11 families. I don’t know much about the 9/11 families."
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:17 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/t ... 3b9f7f0ccd
Families of 9/11 victims, including 9/11 Families United and 9/11 Justice, have blasted golfers and others such as Trump for accepting "blood money" from the Kingdom. They have cited FBI reports examining connections between Saudi Arabia and the attack that killed nearly 3,000. Fifteen of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi.

Trump has shrugged off human rights concerns, arguing, "I don’t know much about the 9/11 families. I don’t know much about the 9/11 families."
Although he claimed to be on site as one of the first to help get in the way of first responders.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Yep. I recall seeing a relative of a 911 victim over last weekend during the 911 events talk to one of the networks. One thing that stuck with me is that as much as he's trying to keep politics out of it, it's really sticking in their guts that after all the talk from tfg about releasing the classified documents, etc. (he even met with some of them in person!), now he's like I didn't/don't know anything and he's all chummy with the Saudis.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I'm puzzled why
@GovAbbott
doesn't send migrants to Mar-a-Lago in buses emblazoned with "BUT YOU SAID MEXICO WAS PAYING FOR THE WALL"
raison de arizona

Unpresidented. ;)
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump lawyer sued by only Black employee for using N-word repeatedly

Lynda Edwards, Staff Reporter
September 13, 2022

Attorney Alina Habba represents ex-President Donald Trump in many battles with New York Attorney General Letitia James. Now, Habba is being sued by its former paralegal and sole Black employee Na’Syia Drayton for racist harassment. One of Drayton’s key allegations is that Habba and law firm partner Michael Madaio used the N-word repeatedly to “pump up” before court appearances involving Trump cases.

Drayton worked for Habba and Madaio from November of last year to this June, her complaint states. She says that she enjoyed the job—until she experienced how Habba and Madaio prepared attorneys for legal battles on Trump’s behalf. The white lawyers crowded into an office with the door open and then blasted rap music with lyrics that Drayton found offensive, misogynistic and racist.

The lyrics that Drayton particularly hated hearing her white bosses try to rap are attached to the suit filed August 19. They include Ruff Ryders’ Anthem by DMX, a gritty look at Black-on-Black violence. Also attached is Lil Wayne’s Rich Ass Fu@k which opens with, “AK on the nightstand right next to my Bible, But I swear with these 50 shots I’ll shoot it out with 5-0”. The lyrics go on to describe how much “hoes” want the rapper’s “hosepipe” and their preferred sexual position.

https://www.rawstory.com/alina-habba-attorney/
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:17 am Trump has shrugged off human rights concerns, arguing, "I don’t know much care about the 9/11 families. I don’t know much care about the 9/11 families."
[/quote]

FIFHim
raison de arizona

Kriselda Gray wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:00 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:17 am
Trump has shrugged off human rights concerns, arguing, "I don’t know much care about the 9/11 families. I don’t know much care about the 9/11 families."
FIFHim
tfg cares about lining his pockets, and if that takes spitting on the graves of thousands of Americans, he doesn't bat an eye. He doesn't care if it is blood money or ill-gotten gains, he just cares if it is in his bank account.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:02 pm tfg cares about lining his pockets, and if that takes spitting on the graves of thousands of Americans, he doesn't bat an eye. He doesn't care if it is blood money or ill-gotten gains, he just cares if it is in his bank account.
Yep
raison de arizona

Worrisome. He'll burn it all down. All of it.
Breaking911 @Breaking911 wrote: TRUMP ON POSSIBLE INDICTMENT: “I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it […] If it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. [...] They’d have big problems, big problems.”
Another clip from the appearance...
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump says Kash Patel is his witness that he verbally declassified everything. “I have the absolute right to declassify, and a lot of people aren’t even challenging that.”
tek

Post by tek »

Trump says Kash Patel is his witness that he verbally declassified everything.
You didn't, but we don't care. They are still government documents.

And pinning your hopes on Kash Patel is another example of your poor judgement.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:09 pm :snippity:
Another clip from the appearance...
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 9199221761
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski
Trump says Kash Patel is his witness that he verbally declassified everything. “I have the absolute right to declassify, and a lot of people aren’t even challenging that.”
8:07 PM · Sep 15, 2022
The old man still doesn't get it. Nobody challenges his right to declassification. But it has boundaries, the stakeholders have a word to say and veto on grounds of national security. Also too, the declassification does not happen by preaching from his bloody pulpit. And anyone with some sense left would ask for a written memo with the presidential signature on it if it were to "delcassify everything", their survival and government pension depends on it. Also too there is a process in place, and the relevant agency never received the memo (see the MaL raid thread, agency responded to FOIA request with "no corresponding documents").
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... and it would be a different story if he had the guts to tell a judge what he thinks he declassified.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'mma gonna FOIA everything that was "declassified" and see if they send me a copy of the Pee Tape along with Israel's Nuclear secrets.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Seeing tfg actively promote Q on Truth recently has disturbed me. More than usual.
Trump openly embraces, amplifies QAnon conspiracy theories

After winking at QAnon for years, Donald Trump is overtly embracing the baseless conspiracy theory, even as the number of frightening real-world events linked to it grows.

On Tuesday, using his Truth Social platform, the Republican former president reposted an image of himself wearing a Q lapel pin overlaid with the words “The Storm is Coming.” In QAnon lore, the “storm” refers to Trump’s final victory, when supposedly he will regain power and his opponents will be tried, and potentially executed, on live television.

As Trump contemplates another run for the presidency and has become increasingly assertive in the Republican primary process during the midterm elections, his actions show that far from distancing himself from the political fringe, he is welcoming it.

He’s published dozens of recent Q-related posts, in contrast to 2020, when he claimed that while he didn’t know much about QAnon, he couldn’t disprove its conspiracy theory.

Pressed on QAnon theories that Trump allegedly is saving the nation from a satanic cult of child sex traffickers, he claimed ignorance but asked, “Is that supposed to be a bad thing?”

“If I can help save the world from problems, I’m willing to do it,” Trump said.
https://apnews.com/article/technology-d ... ae6ac298e2
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

wait for the intro to pass

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”