trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
p0rtia

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

Going on forty years, now.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Good morning from New York.

A hearing is scheduled to begin shortly in the case of
@MaryLTrump
v. Donald Trump.

Covering the proceedings virtually,
@LawCrimeNews
I was going to put it in the New York State investigations thread, but the State is not investigating this... :oldlady: :confuzzled:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Well, this would be nice.
Lindy Li
@lindyli
·
Jan 10, 2022
Trump lawyers met in person with the Fulton County District Attorney's Office in Georgia

A decision on whether to charge him is imminent

"I just want to find 11,780 more votes”

We just want to find someone with the guts to torch his traitorous behind. Fani Willis may be the 1
Lindy Li
@lindyli
This conversation would only happen if the investigation were advanced

Willis is considering impaneling a special grand jury

Let’s not forget one of America’s most prolific back-stabbers, Lindsey Graham who also pressured Sec of State Raffensperger to overturn the election
Maddow Blog
@MaddowBlog
NEWS: Attorneys for Donald Trump have met in person with the Fulton County District Attorney's Office in Georgia.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

tfg released his list of speakers for his "Save America" rally in Florence, AZ. It's a veritable who's who of local wack-a-doodles:
Kari Lake, Donald J. Trump Endorsed Candidate for Governor of Arizona
State Representative Mark Finchem, State Representative from Arizona’s 11th District and Donald J. Trump Endorsed Candidate for Secretary of State of Arizona
Representative Paul Gosar, US Representative from Arizona’s 4th Congressional District
Representative Andy Biggs, US Representative from Arizona’s 5th Congressional District
Representative Debbie Lesko, US Representative from Arizona’s 8th Congressional District
Dr. Kelli Ward, Chairwoman of the Republican Party of Arizona
Dr. Alveda King, Donald J. Trump for President 2020 Advisory Board Member
Boris Epshteyn, Donald J. Trump for President 2020 Strategic Advisor and Advisory Board Member
Mike Lindell, CEO of My Pillow
https://t.me/real_DonaldJTrump/14416
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Can we assume that it will be indoors, all will be unmasked, and most are unvaxxed? Therefore a superspreader event like the infamous "anthrax" rally?
tek

Post by tek »

SuzieC wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:49 pm Can we assume hope that it will be indoors, all will be unmasked, and most are unvaxxed? Therefore a superspreader event like the infamous "anthrax" rally?
FIFY
raison de arizona

I believe the venue is outdoors. Unfortunately.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

tek wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:53 pm
SuzieC wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:49 pm Can we assume hope that it will be indoors, all will be unmasked, and most are unvaxxed? Therefore a superspreader event like the infamous "anthrax" rally?
FIFY
Thank you tek. Yup, that's what I meant to say.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

SuzieC wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:13 pm
tek wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:53 pm
FIFY
Thank you tek. Yup, that's what I meant to say.
Except the poor health care workers.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Yes, except for them Heroes like Fiona.
raison de arizona

Well this sounds interesting.
Steve Inskeep
@NPRinskeep
For about six years I've been asking Donald Trump for an interview. It never happened until the former president came on the line today. Tomorrow on @MorningEdition we'll hear what he said, up to the moment that he hung up on me. @NPR
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"he hung up on me" - how dare you not bow to the wishes of the 45th resident :lol:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Trump, the greater hanger upper.

Inskeep interview of TFG
raison de arizona

bill_g wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:09 am Trump, the greater hanger upper.

Inskeep interview of TFG
What a baby. The esteem so many hold him in is unbelievable.

Longer clip, Doug Logan name dropped w/ AZ fraudit and Guiliani as re: lawsuits that were all lost:
► Show Spoiler
Whatta maroon.

"Mitch McConnell is a loser."

"This is a long way from over." - It's SO over, Brandon won!
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:09 pm Trump takes thinly veiled shot at 'gutless' DeSantis over Covid booster

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/12/politics ... index.html
Former President Donald Trump appeared to take a shot at Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis over his refusal to disclose whether he's received a Covid-19 booster shot in a new interview with the far-right channel One America News.

Trump, who announced at an event last month that he had received a booster shot in addition to being vaccinated, decried "gutless" politicians who have declined to be similarly transparent with their own booster status. His comments came just weeks after DeSantis sidestepped a question about being boosted during a December appearance on Fox Business -- a response that his staff later claimed the governor had given because it was a "private medical" matter.

Trump's comments come as the former President has made no secret of his frustration with DeSantis during private conversations with aides and allies. As previously reported by CNN, DeSantis has drawn Trump's ire for refusing to publicly rule out a 2024 presidential bid in a GOP primary that also includes the former President.

"I watched a couple politicians be interviewed and one of the questions was, 'Did you get a booster?' Because they had the vaccine and they're answering like -- in other words, the answer is 'yes' but they don't want to say it, because they're gutless," Trump told OAN.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Mrich

Post by Mrich »

Here's a transcript of the Steve Inskeep interview with Trump on NPR:
https://www.npr.org/2022/01/12/10721767 ... nald-trump
tek

Post by tek »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:11 pm Trump takes thinly veiled shot at 'gutless' DeSantis over Covid booster
:popcorn: :daydreaming:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Mrich wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:37 pm Here's a transcript of the Steve Inskeep interview with Trump on NPR:
:lovestruck:
raison de arizona

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:35 am Cohen has no separate thread so...
Michael Cohen sues Trump claiming retaliatory imprisonment
:snippity:
https://apnews.com/article/entertainmen ... 03071ae423
Andrew C Laufer, Esq
@lauferlaw
I can confirm Donald J. Trump was served via substitute serve upon the doorman at Trump Tower as well as via the Secret Service at Mar-a-Lago. See you in Court, Mr. Trump. @MichaelCohen212 @NYadvocateJKL
bob

Post by bob »

Mrich wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:37 pm Here's a transcript of the Steve Inskeep interview with Trump on NPR:
The birthers are going to love this exchange:
They said, there was no standing to give the case. That's correct. Can I just ask --

Well, yeah, no standing, I know, no standing. And the president of the United States supposedly didn't have standing, either. So I wanted to file it myself. They said, "Sir, you don't have standing." I said, "Wait a minute. I'm the president of the United States. They just rigged an election." Hundreds of thousands of votes in different states. They just rigged an election. We got — we got a number of votes that, I think you'll agree — no sitting president has ever gotten the number of votes that I got. No sitting president has ever gotten --
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

The three remaining birthers will love this bit:
They said, there was no standing to give the case. That's correct. Can I just ask --

Well, yeah, no standing, I know, no standing. And the president of the United States supposedly didn't have standing, either. So I wanted to file it myself. They said, "Sir, you don't have standing." I said, "Wait a minute. I'm the president of the United States. They just rigged an election." Hundreds of thousands of votes in different states. They just rigged an election. We got — we got a number of votes that, I think you'll agree — no sitting president has ever gotten the number of votes that I got. No sitting president has ever gotten --
No supposition; just "didn't."

Who knew the U.S. Constitution's limited grant of jurisdiction to the federal courts (and the very limited grant of original jurisdiction to SCOTUS) meant anything? :think:
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bob wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:05 pm
The birthers are going to love this exchange:

Yeah, but I prefer to look at it as "no sitting President has ever gotten that many fewer votes than the challenger".
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Think of it, that rambling old man received more votes than the Founding Fathers :!:
raison de arizona

IT'S OFFICIAL🚨

Trump is LAUNCHING HIS SOCIAL MEDIA SITE ON 2/21/22!

Trump's social media will be named TRUTH SOCIAL.

He's even hired a CEO, Devin Nunes!

He has also already raised $1 BILLION to start it!

Stand with Trump, tell us if you'd join!
P.S. Send money.
https://secure.winred.com/nrsc/trump-so ... date-rs-cc
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I will bet one billion Zim Dollars that it doesn't happen.
It'll be a cheap imitation of Frank Speech, Trump will sell his shares and walk away with half a billion in poot cash while his followers loose everything and blame it on Nancy Pelosi.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”