trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
jemcanada2

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by jemcanada2 »

After that weasel Rosenstein promised to “land the plane” for tfg, his thanks is to be sued by tfg? :lol: :lol:

I feel really bad for the poor weasel. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

If I didn't know how decent and honorable Fogfolk are, I'd suspect some of you are enjoying watching that nice Mr. Trump's difficulties in his Mierda Larga!

But I know you all really sympathize with the poor guy's plight, being unfairly harassed simply for what? – for just breaking many laws many times!
bob

Post by bob »

"Likely" is doing most of the work here. I mean, those SLAPP-suits against CNN just don't file themselves. (And where is Charles Harder these days?*)

Regardless, he already has the search warrant and the inventory list. So this is just grift chum.

* Defending Britney Spears' former business manager; you're welcome.
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:55 pm Broke into a house? How is an expensive member only club a house? How does coming with a warrant signed by a judge constitute breaking into?
How does ringing the bell and waiting for the Secret Service to answer and invite you in constitute breaking into?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:47 pm A basement in Florida? That is pretty ritzy.
Yeah, they don't dig too many holes in Florida and they don't dig very deep because they tend to hit water.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:27 am
JUST IN: Trump says he has pleaded the Fifth in his deposition with the New York State AG.

"Under the advice of my counsel ... I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution."
Also Donald Trump: "Only criminals plead the 5th" (paraphrased)
Has everybody heard about the bird?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Gregg wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:44 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:47 pm A basement in Florida? That is pretty ritzy.
Yeah, they don't dig too many holes in Florida and they don't dig very deep because they tend to hit water.
There are no basements in south Florida. PERIOD. I have never seen a basement here.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

neonzx wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:10 pm
Gregg wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:44 pm
There are no basements in south Florida. PERIOD. I have never seen a basement here.
Off Topic
The Hemingway House in Key West has a basement. As far as I know, that's it.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:38 pm
"Likely" is doing most of the work here. I mean, those SLAPP-suits against CNN just don't file themselves. (And where is Charles Harder these days?*)

Regardless, he already has the search warrant and the inventory list. So this is just grift chum.

* Defending Britney Spears' former business manager; you're welcome.
Popehat is on this. This is the start of a 6-tweet thread -

bob

Post by bob »

NYT swooping in to steal Judicial Watch's thunder:
Image ImageImage
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:36 pm
Well, color me purple. Michael M. Purpura is on tfg's list. Is he related to Tea Turd Nicholas S. Purpura?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Mr. Gneiss wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:26 pm Well, color me purple. Michael M. Purpura is on tfg's list. Is he related to Tea Turd Nicholas S. Purpura?
Article about him. https://www.civilbeat.org/2020/01/meet- ... ald-trump/
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:24 pm
RVInit wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:33 pm I was hoping CNN would upload a video clip of the Strzok interview from yesterday. That is the one where he said that Hillary was served multiple search warrants during the investigation of her servers. His interview was the basis of my statement that actually Bill Clinton is the first ex-president that has had search warrants executed on his private residence. That is assuming of course that Hillary and Bill were both living in that residence where they had the server, but I'm pretty sure that is the case or wouldn't have said it. It would be nice to have that video clip documented here.

If anyone else finds it anywhere, if you feel like it, can you post it? I will keep an eye out for it myself.
I haven't found the video but here's the audio clip of the panel
https://www.cnn.com/audio/podcasts/cnn- ... ed00a6ee73
Thanks for this. He must have done more than one interview, the one I saw where he talked about the search warrants executed for Hillary Clinton's private residence was not a panel interview, he was the only person being interviewed on the one I saw. I can't remember who the anchor was for that interview. He was there in person, sitting at the table with the CNN anchor that interviewed him and the whole thing lasted only about 4 or 5 minutes. It was just a short interview.

This one is interesting though, I am not finished listening to the whole thing yet, but I haven't heard him bring up the Hillary Clinton search warrants during this interview as of yet. But.....he does use the word basement, just as I think he may have used that word in the interview that I saw, but others also described the room where the four representatives from the DOJ also referred to the room as "basement". I haven't found whether there is an actual "basement" at Mar-a-Lago or not.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I lasted up until 35 minutes into that CNN panel and had to stop.

Sorry...here comes a rant. Skip over if you don't want to read angry words.

I am so damn sick and tired of hearing people say that the reason Trump snared a following is because of all the people who have been "beaten down by life", "the system isn't working for them", etc, etc.

Bull freaking shit. One of my sisters and her husband are MAGAts. During Obama's eight years in office she had the best, most high paying job she's ever had up to this point. Every single year she and her husband were able to afford to take a two week vacation down in the Keys, stay in a really nice bed and breakfast right on the beach, take their boat out to the ocean and fish and snorkel. Every. Single. Year. She was not "down and out", "beaten down by life", "stomped on by the government". And neither the fuck are any of his goddam base. Look at all these insurrectionists and all these people who travel all over the country attending every damn rally. They are all business owners. Some of them fly private planes from rally to rally and to DC to participate in the insurrection. I know we like to make fun of his base like they are all toothless hillbillies, and yes, some of them are. But just about every damn one that I personally know are people who had damn good jobs, made lots of money, have a nice late model car in their driveway for every single adult that lives in their home, they have boats in their garages, and own nice RVs. It is bull freaking shit that his base are a bunch of down and outers. They are mostly a bunch of people who enjoy white privilege and what they really like about Trump is he says the things they think and were too scared to say out loud themselves. The racist stuff in particular.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Right on. I relate to your rant. My sister and her husband are super rich MAGATs. They inherited million plus from each side of their family. They have a lavish home in Scottsdale Az. and a lavish getaway home in Pine, Az. when hellhole Scottsdale becomes unlivable. They could not be more fortunate. Yet they are unhappy and they complain all the time about the government creating money, about Mexicans creeping into Scottsdale, about Democrats being evil and unchristian, etc.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:47 pm
Sorry...here comes a rant. Skip over if you don't want to read angry words.

:snippity:
Good...Goooooddddd....feel the hate flow through you..... :twisted:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:
:yeahthat:

The "blue collar guy afraid of losing his job" crap is lazy and ignorant reportage. We got it endlessly during 2016, along with a lot of other crap ("libs lose on the cultural issues" etc). Then the analysis happened and lo and behold, that wasn't the demographic at all. It was middle glass and upper middle class racists.

But still they repeat this shit.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:27 am
JUST IN: Trump says he has pleaded the Fifth in his deposition with the New York State AG.

"Under the advice of my counsel ... I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution."
But, but, but . . .

Didn't he insist that only criminals take the fifth? (I forget the exact words)
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I was curious so I did some looking.

One article - Mar-a-Lago security: How safe is President Trump's property? says:
Author Ronald Kessler is a frequent visitor to Mar-a-Lago who has written books about Trump's tenure in the White House and the Secret Service. He says he knows the club is secure.

“If Trump wants to look at classified material. He looks at it in a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility), which protects against electronic intrusions in the basement,” said Kessler.
A couple of other articles mention that there are three bomb shelters at MAL. I wonder if all of these rooms were included in the search of the basement.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:57 am
IANAL. Nor am I a member of any law enforcement organization.

But, isn't it SOP for the prosecuting agency to keep mum about an ongoing investigation? I mean, does Trump actually expect the DOJ to lay out the details of their investigation and what they plan to do next, so he can destroy the evidence or hide it somewhere he hopes the FBI won't find it?

I know that he's just bloviating for the MAGA crowd and trying to generate donations for his legal defense fund, but really!
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:48 am Trump on TS already planting the seed of evidence being planted
didn’t Eric teeet about how the Fibes refused to TURN OFF the security cameras?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is a great time to remember the Official Fogbow Theme™: Edith Massey's "I've Got The Evidence!" Now the FBI has it. :P

John Solomon, the Russia-influenced, T**** shilling, discredited blowhard, is out with a story that's spreading through MAGA world:
John Solomon @jsolomonReports 44m
BREAKING: Trump got grand jury subpoena in spring, voluntarily cooperated before home was raided | Just The News
Trump gathered responsive documents, turned them over and allowed agents to search the storage locker the FBI later raided.
Two months before his Florida home was raided by the FBI, former President Donald Trump secretly received a grand jury subpoena for classified documents belonging to the National Archives, and voluntarily cooperated by turning over responsive evidence, surrendering security surveillance footage and allowing federal agents and a senior Justice Department lawyer to tour his private storage locker, according to a half dozen people familiar with the incident.
Lots o' Story at: https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... paign=twjs

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Yeah, there was the marketing data company CEO who pleaded guilty. The small business owners-think they're genius entrepreneurs like their hero. Some were boys who achieved an age of majority and maturity but looked like they live in their mother's basement.

To me it's not about blue-collar jobs or struggling to get by or toothless hillbillies or rural vs. urban or old vs. young (plenty of both left and right). It's almost 100 percent about white people feeling that privilege slipping away and thinking tfg is going to "save [white] America." Mix in some fake Christian piety and the prosperity bible, and you have a fascist movement tied up in a bow. That may not match everyone, and some people may not admit that's what drives them, but that's my sense for most of them.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”