trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by RTH10260 »

'Laughing fool' Trump was a joke to foreign leaders –according to his own former national security adviser

Matthew Chapman
May 16, 2023, 9:52 AM ET

Former National Security Adviser John Bolton laid into former President Donald Trump on "CNN This Morning" Tuesday in discussion with Kaitlan Collins.

The discussion centered largely on comments Trump made about foreign policy and the Russian invasion of Ukraine during CNN's controversial St. Anselm College town hall last Wednesday, which Collins moderated.

"You once said that he barely knew where Ukraine was," said Collins. "And his notion that — one thing he repeated that night as well is he said, if he was in office, that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine."

"Yeah," said Bolton. "Trump has this impression that foreign leaders, especially adversaries, hold him in high regard, that he's got a good relationship with Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-un. I believe they think he's a laughing fool. And the idea that somehow his presence in office would have deterred Putin is flatly wrong. If anything, if Trump had won a second term and done what I think he intended to do, which is get out of NATO, Putin would have just waited and let him do it, and even the weakening of NATO would have made it a lot easier for the Russians to have prevailed."

https://www.rawstory.com/john-bolton-trump-2660273052/
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cross Posting:

Breaking and wow.

Recently resigned Trump attorney-Timothy Parlatore- dishes hard on Trump attorney-Boris Epshteyn-as THE reason Parlatore left.

Says Epshteyn, among other things, tried to interfere with searches for classified documents including of Bedminister.
@PaulaReidCNN
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

dotard has the mentality of a middle school child.

He is a danger to all and I can NOT believe anyone thinks that "post" is anything other than idiocy.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

sad-cafe wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:47 pm dotard has the mentality of a middle school child.

He is a danger to all and I can NOT believe anyone thinks that "post" is anything other than idiocy.
I think the others were right in the Jack Smith thread - this is starting to look like a fake. My apologies.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (148.82 KiB) Viewed 883 times
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Pretty sad commentary on trump that we can’t be sure.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I think his "sundowning" has progressed to "cratering."
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Kendra wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:12 pm
Breaking and wow.

Recently resigned Trump attorney-Timothy Parlatore- dishes hard on Trump attorney-Boris Epshteyn-as THE reason Parlatore left.

Says Epshteyn, among other things, tried to interfere with searches for classified documents including of Bedminister.
@PaulaReidCNN
:confuzzled: :confuzzled:

I don't understand how Parlatore can ethically say any of those things. He can't disclose privileged information, and he also has broader attorney-client obligations to his former client, which require him to keep his lips zipped about what he learned while representing Trump.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

chancery wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 10:04 pm
Kendra wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:12 pm
Breaking and wow.

@PaulaReidCNN
:confuzzled: :confuzzled:

I don't understand how Parlatore can ethically say any of those things. He can't disclose privileged information, and he also has broader attorney-client obligations to his former client, which require him to keep his lips zipped about what he learned while representing Trump.
I don't think a detailed understanding of ethics is a desirable characteristic for Trump when he is hiring attorneys.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kendra wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:12 pm Cross Posting:

https://twitter.com/EddieLabongchek/sta ... 8392843264

gibberish.jpg
gibberish.jpg (71.23 KiB) Viewed 727 times
OK. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that whoever is doing Trumps social media posts when Trump is busy throwing ketchup is getting fed up. Because that is full of passive aggressive Anti-Trump snark. Trump does NOT have the introspection and self confidence necessary to mock himself like that.

I mean the "big strong men with tears in their eyes" is word for word the lies Trump says about the people who come up to him crying about how impressed they are with him and how sorry people are for being so mean to him.

And "I barely knew him despite the fact that I worked side by side with him for 7 years!" is basically what Trump says about people who suddenly become inconvenient for Trump to know. Jeffery Epstein and Paul Manafort come to mind. He probably said it about Michael Cohen as well.

The whole post is unbelievable and taking the absalite piss out of Trump, and it shows that the Trump covering media is so far up Trumps ass that they cant see it.

Someone might have wrote it in a "Feck sake, can you believe this guy? Ok, fuck it, lets see how he reacts to this shit," mood. And Trump looked at it and said "That's fantastic! Publish it!!" with no idea that he was being mocked.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

You know, I start to question at times the validity of these tfg and other social social media screen grabs because those doing do not include the the the few extra centimeters at the bottom which contains the date/time stamp.

Lazy journalism. It's like those reporting this stuff (which is all likely true) yet I can't back trace these screen grabs to anything. They need to get their sh*t together.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:29 am You know, I start to question at times the validity of these tfg and other social social media screen grabs because those doing do not include the the the few extra centimeters at the bottom which contains the date/time stamp.

Lazy journalism. It's like those reporting this stuff (which is all likely true) yet I can't back trace these screen grabs to anything. They need to get their sh*t together.
You know, that is a very good point. This could be the tweeter making crap up for content. You would have to go to truth Social to get the full story, but with screen grabs you cant do that

Granted it does not get the blowtard views, but as you say we have no idea if when or if that was actually posted there.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

What’s with the misplaced apostrophes? That’s not a tfg thing. Is it?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 6:26 am
neonzx wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:29 am You know, I start to question at times the validity of these tfg and other social social media screen grabs because those doing do not include the the the few extra centimeters at the bottom which contains the date/time stamp.

You know, that is a very good point. This could be the tweeter making crap up for content. You would have to go to truth Social to get the full story, but with screen grabs you cant do that

Granted it does not get the blowtard views, but as you say we have no idea if when or if that was actually posted there.
It's so overdone it's obviously a fake. 7 short years. They play mix and match with his favorite tropes.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:00 am What’s with the misplaced apostrophes? That’s not a tfg thing. Is it?
I noticed that too! I’ve never seen tfg do that before. :think: :think:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

There are so many fake ones (like that one) floating around that I will always go check on Truth before posting at this point. Fwiw.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:11 pm There are so many fake ones (like that one) floating around that I will always go check on Truth before posting at this point. Fwiw.
I apologize for not waiting to get a fact check. Next time I'll wait for you to get it from TS and post here.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:07 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:11 pm There are so many fake ones (like that one) floating around that I will always go check on Truth before posting at this point. Fwiw.
I apologize for not waiting to get a fact check. Next time I'll wait for you to get it from TS and post here.
Oh no apology necessary, I enjoy them, fake and real!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Um, yeah. Didn't the Village People FINALLY after so many years send a cease and desist?

Whatever. They were creepy weird even when they were radio pop stars for the 15 minutes.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

neonzx wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:55 pm Um, yeah. Didn't the Village People FINALLY after so many years send a cease and desist?

Whatever. They were creepy weird even when they were radio pop stars for the 15 minutes.
They did. He doesn't care.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

The flag on his shirtsleeve is backwards. In America, sir, we generally have the field of stars on the blue background on the left.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Foggy wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:02 pm The flag on his shirtsleeve is backwards. In America, sir, we generally have the field of stars on the blue background on the left.
Today is a terminology day!

The canton, sir, a rectangular emblem adjacent to the hoist side edge and top edge.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Caitlyn Jenner at Mar-a-Lago. Which bathroom does she use there?
:confuzzled:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

OMG I love the leopard print shirt, that thing is probably made from the freshest, most recently harvested spandex available anywhere!
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”