trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Flatpoint High »

Rumour hath it that he's trying to take down Cuomo in an attempt to get a QOP elected Gov in order to quash James' investigation(s). Kinda like he did with James' predecessor. Took him down with a scandal as he was beginning an investigation. Call me BleuAnon ;0
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
tek

Post by tek »

I do not want to think that his accusers are motivated by wanting to protect Trump from prosecution.

If, in fact, they are being egged on and supported by Trump forces, they deserve to rot in hell.

But, I choose not to subscribe to this conspiracy theory.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Trump wants groups to stop using his name because he wants the money raised by other Repub groups to go to his own "PAC" (which allows him to use PAC money for any and all personal living costs).

I find the timing of the cease and desist letter to be interesting. It was sent not long after his speech at CPAC.

I can't imagine that a court would tell any group to stop using the name of a former President.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:53 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:13 pm https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... hael-cohen
Donald Trump could arrive in New York City for his first visit since leaving the White House as soon as Sunday night, according to multiple reports.
Maybe the NYPD response will be on par with the LEO response at the capitol.
Yeah, right! They've been pretty aggressive with protestors here as of late, using illegal tactics and being generally all around Not Good Dudes. And Gals. Lately there's been three percenter patches on uniforms (not allowed), pulling guns and pointing them at unarmed peaceful protestors (that's a no-no, even a long-time NYPD Sergeant that does training now at John Jay came out against that), illegal kettling, etc.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

tek wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:08 pm I do not want to think that his accusers are motivated by wanting to protect Trump from prosecution.

If, in fact, they are being egged on and supported by Trump forces, they deserve to rot in hell.

There's a distinction here. I don't believe the accusers are motivated by anything to do with Trump. I believe they are 100% completely on the level, in fact. But I definitely wouldn't put it past Trump to try and take advantage of the situation for his own personal gain.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

covfefe wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:27 pm
tek wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:08 pm I do not want to think that his accusers are motivated by wanting to protect Trump from prosecution.

There's a distinction here. I don't believe the accusers are motivated by anything to do with Trump. I believe they are 100% completely on the level, in fact. But I definitely wouldn't put it past Trump to try and take advantage of the situation for his own personal gain.

I would be amazed if he DIDN'T try.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Oh dear.

And they didn't even make it a fat, happy buddha.
Image Image Image Image
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

'Course, he's known for spending a lot of his time in quiet contemplation and deep introspection. :rotflmao:

And the troof is, he'd never be able to sit in that position. His legs don't work like that anymore.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:14 am 'Course, he's known for spending a lot of his time in quiet contemplation and deep introspection. :rotflmao:

And the troof is, he'd never be able to sit in that position. His legs don't work like that anymore.
OT: you loaded the smilies!!! :geezertowel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

neonzx wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:52 am OT: you loaded the smilies!!! :geezertowel:
Not quite all of them, but more will happen. Right now I have a date with Musical Asskicking, then we're off for our second jab of vaccine, so it will be further on down the road before I do more work on the smilies. Why isn't bighug on the posting page, I wonder. Why is the old lady not next to the old man with the towel? These are the things that must be fixed. :blackeye: :daydreaming:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:15 am
neonzx wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:52 am OT: you loaded the smilies!!! :geezertowel:
Not quite all of them, but more will happen. Right now I have a date with Musical Asskicking, then we're off for our second jab of vaccine, so it will be further on down the road before I do more work on the smilies. Why isn't bighug on the posting page, I wonder. Why is the old lady not next to the old man with the towel? These are the things that must be fixed. :blackeye: :daydreaming:
The order won't really matter with me. No matter the order, it will still take me 20 minutes to find the one I'm looking for as I always have. It's kind of odd. I can find the tiniest incorrect entry in a mountain of data but I can't seem to smiley I'm looking for.

As an example, a bit earlier today I was looking and did not see the dancing banana. I assumed that, since I am the main user of that one, that Foggy was holding it back until I showed up on Tuesday again (a perfectly understandable attempt at bribery). Turns out, it's there.
101010 :towel:
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:45 pm
As an example, a bit earlier today I was looking and did not see the dancing banana. I assumed that, since I am the main user of that one, that Foggy was holding it back until I showed up on Tuesday again (a perfectly understandable attempt at bribery). Turns out, it's there.
Just a hint... remember the name of the smilie you like and you don't have to find its icon, just enter Space Colon NameOfSmilie Colon Space. For the dancing banana, it's name is banana so that's easy to remember.
tek

Post by tek »

Estiveo wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:08 am Oh dear.

Another possible tagline is "there's nothing so satisfying as taking a good dump"
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

That dump hurt like hell on the way out.
Largo al factotum.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Estiveo wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:08 am Oh dear.

He's not going to like the Chinese making money off him :dance: .
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

He will want a cut.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

I see a 停止并停止 'cease and desist' in someones future!
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

gawd

I want to throw up
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

qbawl wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:47 pm I see a 停止并停止 'cease and desist' in someones future!
Unless this is one of IvanQa's Chinese trademarks.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:03 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:45 pm
Just a hint... remember the name of the smilie you like and you don't have to find its icon, just enter Space Colon NameOfSmilie Colon Space. For the dancing banana, it's name is banana so that's easy to remember.
Well, that's just too darn logical.
101010 :towel:
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Does it come in Gold?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

He can't tweet, so he puts out stupid statements. What. An. Idiot.

Still trying to be relevant. Still trying to claim credit for the work of others while ignoring the deaths his actions and inactions caused.

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Yes, because it was the USA solo working towards vaccines. And it was DFO who created it all -- with that big brain of his -- ya know, cause his uncle was a MIT professor or something. Warp-speecd, beam me up Scotty.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

neonzx wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:18 pm Yes, because it was the USA solo working towards vaccines. And it was DFO who created it all -- with that big brain of his -- ya know, cause his uncle was a MIT professor or something. Warp-speecd, beam me up Scotty.
If DFO had his way we'd be getting a shot of Clorox.
Largo al factotum.
Lani

Post by Lani »

The first proven vaccine was from Pfizer, which did not participate in OWS, but received funding from a similar German government program.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”