trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Helen Kennedy
@HelenKennedy
“There’s every incentive to crush him.”

https://t.co/HJdJpNJHg8?amp=1

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

much ado wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:59 pm How many former presidents will attend Trump's funeral?
Related question. Will Trump attend any of theirs? Jimmy Carter is probably not long for this world. He's 96 years old and his health is beginning to fail.

If he's invited, will Trump have enough class to attend, without trying to make it about himself? I doubt it.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:26 am
much ado wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:59 pm How many former presidents will attend Trump's funeral?
Related question. Will Trump attend any of theirs? Jimmy Carter is probably not long for this world. He's 96 years old and his health is beginning to fail.

If he's invited, will Trump have enough class to attend, without trying to make it about himself? I doubt it.
I've often mused that Queen Elizabeth II is probably SO glad that Philip didn't pop off when the former guy was stinking up the White House.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Azastan wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:28 am
noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:26 am

I've often mused that Queen Elizabeth II is probably SO glad that Philip didn't pop off when the former guy was stinking up the White House.
I’m still stunned by how he treated her, both as queen and as a very elderly woman. I should have expected it but still.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-ra ... 256ec04cf9
Host Of Trump’s Jan. 6 Pre-Insurrection Rally Holding ‘Summit’ At His Doral Golf Course
Amy Kremer runs Women for America First, which hosted the rally in front of the White House, and her April event will generate cash for his ailing property.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
The district attorney is sifting through millions of pages of his tax records. The state attorney general has subpoenaed his lawyers, his bankers, his chief financial officer — even one of his sons.

And that’s just in New York. Former president Donald Trump is also facing criminal investigations in Georgia and the District of Columbia related to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election. And Trump must defend himself against a growing raft of lawsuits: 29 are pending at last count, including some seeking damages from Trump’s actions on Jan. 6, when he encouraged a march to the Capitol that ended in a mob storming the building.

No charges have been filed against Trump in any of these investigations. The outcome of these lawsuits is uncertain. Trump has raised more than $31 million for his post-presidential political action committee, which he could tap to pay legal fees.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

IIRC, the former guy has set off space at Bedminister for his grave. He had to go through a process with the town/borough/whatever that it's located in to get special permission.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:24 am IIRC, the former guy has set off space at Bedminister for his grave. He had to go through a process with the town/borough/whatever that it's located in to get special permission.
Washington National Cathedral Dean Randy Hollerith is probably hoping he is out of that job before Trump passes on. It's possible that Trump, or the family, won't want to have anything to do with the place, but if Trump insisted it should be there, Dean Hollerith, and likely the Bishop, will need to figure out how to deal with it. While it is officially the cathedral for the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, it has served as a house of worship for the nation since its inception.

As per tradition, it held a prayer service before Trump's inauguration, but his actions outside St. John's have likely left a very bad taste in the staff of the diocese and the cathedral. That said, if the family asked for it, they would probably grit their teeth and go ahead and host a funeral service. Not all funerals for presidents have been held there, but Trump would also want to make sure his was done in the largest house possible.
101010 :towel:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

northland10 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:31 pm Washington National Cathedral Dean Randy Hollerith is probably hoping he is out of that job before Trump passes on. It's possible that Trump, or the family, won't want to have anything to do with the place, but if Trump insisted it should be there, Dean Hollerith, and likely the Bishop, will need to figure out how to deal with it. While it is officially the cathedral for the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, it has served as a house of worship for the nation since its inception.
I'm fairly certain they will provide whatever services are asked, in that event. I'm kinda sure Hollerith can separate faith from politics re:how bad a person DFO is as a human. That's how clergy is supposed to work.

When the time comes, I will not celebrate his life -- but I will not piss on his grave.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

In that case, I'll do it twice. :twisted:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

They could replace it with one that you pay to punch..

I’d pay!
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

oh yes

me too
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Gregg wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:22 am
neonzx wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:47 pm
northland10 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:31 pm Washington National Cathedral Dean Randy Hollerith is probably hoping he is out of that job before Trump passes on. It's possible that Trump, or the family, won't want to have anything to do with the place, but if Trump insisted it should be there, Dean Hollerith, and likely the Bishop, will need to figure out how to deal with it. While it is officially the cathedral for the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, it has served as a house of worship for the nation since its inception.
I'm fairly certain they will provide whatever services are asked, in that event. I'm kinda sure Hollerith can separate faith from politics re:how bad a person DFO is as a human. That's how clergy is supposed to work.

When the time comes, I will not celebrate his life -- but I will not piss on his grave.
Dude, I'm already unzipped and holding my junk....
:fingerwag: :cantlook:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Seriously, though.

His eventual grave site will become a huge, open urinal.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... d3fc6e5aa1
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach club has been partially closed because of a COVID outbreak.

That’s according to several people familiar with the situation, including a club member who received a phone call about the closure Friday. A receptionist at the Mar-a-Lago club confirmed the news, saying it was closed until further notice, but declined to comment further.

A person familiar with club operations said that, out of an abundance of caution, the club had partially closed a section “for a short period of time” and quarantined some of its workers. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the situation by name.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/19/politics ... index.html
Washington (CNN)Trump's personal Boeing 757 was always the crown jewel of his wealth -- the ultimate sign that he had made it. He's used it as a backdrop for sleek photo shoots, campaign rallies, VIP tours, for shots of him eating his Big Macs and KFC, plated, with a knife and fork. Trump loved to show it off -- the customized cream-colored leather seats, gilded bathrooms, the seat buckles layered in 24-karat gold.

But today it sits idle on an airport ramp in Orange County, New York, about 60 miles north of Manhattan.

One engine is missing parts. The other is shrink-wrapped in plastic. The cost to fix and get it flyable could reach well into the high six-figures, a price-tag Trump doesn't appear to be dealing with right now. Though the current state of his finances aren't public, the Covid-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the hospitality industry home to so many of his businesses.
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

I wonder how many Biden Bucks the Trump organization will be entitled to? And, how sweet if they used fraudulent income reports to obtain them and got busted for it... lol...
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Kendra wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:58 am https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-ra ... 256ec04cf9
Host Of Trump’s Jan. 6 Pre-Insurrection Rally Holding ‘Summit’ At His Doral Golf Course
Amy Kremer runs Women for America First, which hosted the rally in front of the White House, and her April event will generate cash for his ailing property.
Amy Kremer is Foggy's dear friend, she had the Women For Trump bus tour that Foggy almost went on. A few thousand miles in a cramped bus with Amy, her daughter Kylie, and Mike Lindell. The fly in the ointment was that Foggy hadn't received his hazmat suit yet, he was inconsolable that he couldn't get to DC for the Women For Trump march. His tearful messages were alas, lost in the forum conversion. They were beautiful and touching. No doubt Foggy will always look wistfully back on "the bus that got away". :cry:

Amy Hunter.JPG
Amy Hunter.JPG (52.52 KiB) Viewed 17358 times

Amy.JPG
Amy.JPG (75.62 KiB) Viewed 17358 times

Amy 2.JPG
Amy 2.JPG (56.79 KiB) Viewed 17358 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:27 pm https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/19/politics ... index.html
Washington (CNN)Trump's personal Boeing 757 was always the crown jewel of his wealth -- the ultimate sign that he had made it. He's used it as a backdrop for sleek photo shoots, campaign rallies, VIP tours, for shots of him eating his Big Macs and KFC, plated, with a knife and fork. Trump loved to show it off -- the customized cream-colored leather seats, gilded bathrooms, the seat buckles layered in 24-karat gold.

But today it sits idle on an airport ramp in Orange County, New York, about 60 miles north of Manhattan.

One engine is missing parts. The other is shrink-wrapped in plastic. The cost to fix and get it flyable could reach well into the high six-figures, a price-tag Trump doesn't appear to be dealing with right now. Though the current state of his finances aren't public, the Covid-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the hospitality industry home to so many of his businesses.
As I mentioned at the Fogboz 1.0 the 757 in question also requires a heavy maintenance visit C-check, and was manufactured in 1991 subjecting it to the FAA's aging aircraft inspection requirement, making the C-Check longer, lasting between 60-90 days. The engine, a Rolls Royce RB211, hasn't been manufactured since the late 90s, parts are getting harder and harder to find, and therefore more expensive, which once again will make overhaul take longer. Last the FAA requires that the aircraft be subject to the maintenance manual storage checks to keep it's airworthiness certificate valid, failure to do such means they yank it and the aircraft requires recertification.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

The Citation does have a small Trump family crest on the fuselage.
:rotflmao:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

https://apnews.com/article/mar-a-lago-p ... d3fc6e5aa1
Trump’s Mar-a-Lago partially closed due to COVID outbreak
By JILL COLVIN and TERRY SPENCER March 19, 2021 GMT

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, has been partially closed after staff members tested positive for the coronavirus, That’s according to several people, including one familiar with club operations, who said Mar-a-Lago had “partially closed” a section of the club and quarantined some of its workers “out of an abundance of caution.” The person spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the situation by name.

An email sent to members said that service had been temporarily suspended in the club’s dining room and at its beach club because some staff members had recently tested positive. It said the club had undertaken “all appropriate response measures,” including sanitizing affected areas,” and that banquet and event services remain open. “The health and safety of our members and staff is our highest priority,” it read. The Florida Department of Health did not immediately respond to a phone call and email.

Trump moved to Mar-a-Lago after leaving Washington in January, and has spent the weeks since then laying low, golfing, dining with friends, meeting with Republican party leaders and plotting his political future as he considers running again in 2024. Mar-a-Lago was the site of his first known exposure more than a year ago. A senior Brazilian official tested positive last year after spending time at Mar-a-Lago, where he posed for a photo next to Trump and attended a family birthday party. The Trump White House was hit with several subsequent outbreaks after it flouted virus precautions by resisting mask-wearing and continuing to hold large events.

The club in Palm Beach has been a flurry of activity in recent weeks, hosting events and fundraisers, including one to benefit rescue dogs. Trump unexpectedly dropped by the event last week. In January, Palm Beach County issued a warning to Mar-a-Lago’s management after a New Year’s Eve party that violated an ordinance requiring employees and guests to wear masks. Video of the party posted online by Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., showed that few of the 500 guests wore masks as they crowded the dance floor while rapper Vanilla Ice, Beach Boys co-founder Mike Love and singer Taylor Dayne performed. The club was told future violations would result in fines of $15,000. The former president was not present at the party.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:58 am Seriously, though.

His eventual grave site will become a huge, open urinal.
maybe I will store up some of my dogs poop bags for the occasion.

for such a sweet little guy what he leaves on the ground smells like the devil himself

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”