Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
much ado

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by much ado »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:13 pm But Hillary's emails!

Someone had to say it. :rotflmao:
Thank you. I'd almost forgotten! :lol:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

much ado wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:16 pm

BUT... But.... but.... Hunter Bidens laptop!

neither forget that one ;)
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:36 pm
much ado wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:16 pm

BUT... But.... but.... Hunter Bidens laptop!

neither forget that one ;)
Been seeing a LOT of Hunter in the rwnj media as of late. I expect the frenzy to increase.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The Senate unanimously passed a resolution to condemn violence against FBI employees — even as Republicans seek to undermine the institution's credibility.
No Republicans objected to the resolution, despite its references to Donald Trump.

9/20/2022, 10:40 PM GMT+2

What's happening:

The Senate unanimously passed a resolution condemning violence and threats against the FBI — even though the resolution specifically references Donald Trump and ties the violence to the FBI Mar-a-Lago search.

In a floor speech on Tuesday, Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) asked for unanimous consent for the Senate to pass a resolution that would condemn the violence and threats that employees of the FBI have faced since the search of the former president's Mar-a-Lago estate.

“I have repeatedly made clear that violence against law enforcement is never, never acceptable, no matter what ideology motivates it. But here is the reality: in the past month, following the FBI's execution of a search warrant at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, the FBI has faced a flood of threats against its employees and its facilities — and these threats have been egged on by the former President and his allies.”

https://www.politico.com/minutes/congre ... -violence/
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:13 pm
Volkonski wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:03 pm
But Hillary's emails!

This is all bad for Joe Biden because....
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The hits just keep on coming. What started as a crappy day is ending pretty well.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

But Hillary's emails!

Oh there’s a new one - Obama’s 33 Million Documents!
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:40 pm
Volkonski wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:03 pm
But Hillary's emails!

This is all bad for Joe Biden because....
And all this happened before the 11th gave the DOJ their requested stay.
101010 :towel:
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Azastan wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:44 pm
:snippity:

After an awkward period of small talk at the main entrance, as those awarded the highest decorations of military valour went ahead, the Bidens finally followed in the wake of Victoria Cross-holder CSgt Johnson Beharry, pushing the wheelchair of Keith Payne VC, 89.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... ns-funeral
This is why, when I am told there is no difference between the D's and the R's, I want to find something heavy in my hand. Keith Payne is somewhat famous, too. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Payne
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Greatgrey wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:07 pm
But Hillary's emails!

Oh there’s a new one - Obama’s 33 Million Documents!
At 12:55 in the interview.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Ignoring previous failed attempts I thought I’d get a laugh out of listening to tfg but couldn’t cope with more than approximately two minutes. How can anyone watch someone talking such arrant nonsense? Tfg’s lies, obfuscation, and red herrings are so so obvious - all the usual “tells” appear. It reinforces my despair at people wanting to believe tfg is some kind of hero (messiah!) fighting the “deep state”.
Although things seem to be becoming increasingly troublesome for tfg, the inevitably long timescales of, possibly terminally damaging, legal actions mean he can continue being a serious problem for a considerable time yet. I really hope something with an immediate impact happens soon.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Lani

Post by Lani »

Uninformed wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:02 am Ignoring previous failed attempts I thought I’d get a laugh out of listening to tfg but couldn’t cope with more than approximately two minutes. How can anyone watch someone talking such arrant nonsense? Tfg’s lies, obfuscation, and red herrings are so so obvious - all the usual “tells” appear. It reinforces my despair at people wanting to believe tfg is some kind of hero (messiah!) fighting the “deep state”.
Although things seem to be becoming increasingly troublesome for tfg, the inevitably long timescales of, possibly terminally damaging, legal actions mean he can continue being a serious problem for a considerable time yet. I really hope something with an immediate impact happens soon.
Today the people from the moving company were chatting about tfg. He did more for people than anyone else! The covid shot was doing something or another to harm us and make money for others. All anyone needed was Ivermectin, which they take. Blah, blah, blah. I moved away to deal with packing. I didn't ask about the Qnuts. I just kept to myself to pack up my clothing and books. Ugh.

I'm always stunned when I meet tfg people.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Is the peekaboo nickname because it sorta rhymes with an old racial slur?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

yes
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump paid key witness $7,500 only 11 days after Mar-a-Lago search: report

Bob Brigham
September 20, 2022

Donald Trump paid a key witness in the Mar-a-Lago and Jan. 6 cases only eleven days after the FBI conducted a search at Mar-a-Lago.

"Tonight, Trump was handed a loss by the special master that he put forward for the job and it's a pretty significant loss because [Special Master Raymond Dearie] is calling Trump's bluff by questioning the very heart of his argument in the Mar-a-Lago documents case," CNN's Erin Burnett reported.

"Trump has, for weeks — again and again, any time he spoke publicly — said that he declassified the more than 100 documents seized in the FBI search," Burnett noted. "But there's never been any evidence or anyone who has come to verify that and the special master is now saying that unless he receives any evidence to back up that claim that Trump is publicly making, he will consider all of the information marked classified to be classified."

For analysis, Burnett interviewed former Trump White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham

"If I know Donald Trump, he's going to tell them to lean into the fact that they were declassified," Grisham said. "I know he has said that he had told Kash Patel that they were declassified, but I think it's important for just your viewers, the country, to understand that that's not how it works. You don't just say the words, these are now declassified and it's done. There is a process. And more importantly, people, agencies would need to be told, right? The CIA, the DOJ, the FBI, the people who have sources and methods out there. They would need to know that, hey, these documents are suddenly declassified so that they can move those sources around."

Also on Tuesday, Trump's Save America PAC revealed a payment to Patel's consulting firm, Trishul LLC.

"Kash Patel makes his first appearance on Trump’s payroll — $7,500 on Aug. 19," Daily Beast correspondent Roger Sollenberger reported.

Grisham suggested Patel and others might publicly testify that Trump declassified the documents.

"We point back to the magic wand you and I talked about before," Grisham said. "He just looked at Kash and said, 'Hey, these are all declassified,' that's it? It doesn't work that way. Now if the president names names of people who actually witnessed it, then those people will have to come forward and say under oath the truth that that's the truth."

https://www.rawstory.com/kash-patel-mar ... documents/
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Uninformed wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:02 am Ignoring previous failed attempts I thought I’d get a laugh out of listening to tfg but couldn’t cope with more than approximately two minutes. How can anyone watch someone talking such arrant nonsense? Tfg’s lies, obfuscation, and red herrings are so so obvious - all the usual “tells” appear. It reinforces my despair at people wanting to believe tfg is some kind of hero (messiah!) fighting the “deep state”.
I would love to see a video of Obama reading, in a serious voice, word for word, a smattering of some of TFG’s statements made over the past few years. That would be hilarious
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

this video is kinda cute. :biggrin:

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Incredibly, I don't for a minute think that Kash is not stupid enough to testify to a lie for a mere $7,500.
raison de arizona

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:47 pm Incredibly, I don't for a minute think that Kash is not stupid enough to testify to a lie for a mere $7,500.
Don't forget all the press tfg is giving him plugging his two children books, that's probably worth FAR more than the $7.5k.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Somebunny is having a verrry bad, no good week, and he wants everyone to know about it.

Too bad no one reads Truth!
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo wrote: Trump has been posting non-stop on Truth Social today. One of the articles he shared from a pro-Trump website was headlined: "Trump Is the Greatest Man Alive," while another one pushed for Trump to announce his bid ahead of the midterms.

Over the past hour alone, Trump has posted 37 times on Truth Social.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Hysteria will do that to ya.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Not gonna waste my time posting links, but if anyone wants clips from tonight's rally, go here: https://twitter.com/Acyn
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Maybe we'll get to see what a narcissistic collapse looks like.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Do you get the impression that Trump's support is being distilled, slowly but steadily it evaporates away but what is left is more and more concentrated, until eventually it'll be a ball of oily evil putty.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”