Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:29 pm tfg could end the Ukraine Russia war in under 24 hours.
4AC2E3F3-F2FF-4F09-97BA-6987D07CAAA9.png
Yep, he'd get Ukraine to surrender by lunch.

RIght?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

trump (the former guy)

Post by pipistrelle »

An all-Republican government would pull the rug out from under Ukraine, which is weird given we should be their close ally and not in bed with the other one, but here we are.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

Tfg got his caps lock key stuck again. :oldman:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Donald Trump’s Truth Social posts bode ill for his return to Facebook

Dan Milmo Global technology editor
Thu 26 Jan 2023 14.52 GMT

If Donald Trump’s activity on his Truth Social account is a reliable indicator of what his return to Facebook and Instagram will unleash, then Nick Clegg is going to be busy.

The former US president has used his rightwing social media platform to push baseless claims of election fraud and amplified content related to the QAnon conspiracy multiverse. These were two issues that received a special mention from Clegg, the former British deputy prime minister turned president of global affairs at Meta, Facebook and Instagram’s parent, as he explained the decision to end Trump’s two-year exile on Wednesday.

Clegg, who presided over the Trump reinstatement process, said content that “deligitimises” an upcoming election or is related to QAnon could be blocked from appearing in other people’s feeds or have the reshare button removed.

He said such content did not violate Meta’s community standards – or content guidelines – but could increase the risk of a repeat of the Capitol riot that got Trump banned in the first place. According to US campaign group Media Matters, nearly half of the posts on Trump’s Truth Social account in the weeks after the US midterm elections pushed election fraud claims or amplified QAnon accounts or content.

If Trump continues in that vein on Facebook and Instagram, then he will immediately hit the “guardrails” that Clegg outlined in his post.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... n-facebook
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:29 pm tfg could end the Ukraine Russia war in under 24 hours.
4AC2E3F3-F2FF-4F09-97BA-6987D07CAAA9.png
Yes, and we know how it would all end. It would end with Trump withdrawing all support from Ukraine, sending tanks, money, and as much help to Putin as possible, and Ukraine would be pounded into oblivion in no time at all, thus ending the war and giving Ukraine to Russia.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

I wasn't sure exactly where to put this. I only dabble a little at Fogbow for the last few months, maybe there is a better place for this. But I ran across this earlier and thought most of you might be interested, and most of us read this thread. It's about disillusioned Trump voters. A full length feature documentary. Disclosure: I don't know anything about the people who put this together, but seems like it comports with what we know, and I think the former Trump voters featured are on the up and up and really are former Trump supporters.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:37 pm An all-Republican government would pull the rug out from under Ukraine, which is weird given we should be their close ally and not in bed with the other one, but here we are.
I remember when the Reich Wing of America considered Russia the enemy...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:12 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:37 pm An all-Republican government would pull the rug out from under Ukraine, which is weird given we should be their close ally and not in bed with the other one, but here we are.
I remember when the Reich Wing of America considered Russia the enemy...
They firmly held Russia to be the enemy (at least in public - the ones that didn't visit Russia on July 4, that is) until Trump. Now a large portion of elected, and a huge portion of voters (thanks to Tucker Carlson) openly support Russia and hate Ukraine. And I guarantee they don't know why - just because Carlson tells them so.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump says as president he will implement the direct election of every school principal by the parents of that school.

Trump says that since Biden has forced Putin to threaten nuclear war, he will build an “impenetrable dome” to protect the US from missile attacks: “WW3 would make WWI and WWII look like very small battles.”
That sounds kinda expensive, thought the Rs were barking about lowering the budget...

How would astronauts fly? Airplanes?
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Will that be something like His Wall at the southern border? Will it appease the evangelicals who can now reinstall the stars on it? Can it be done in less than 6000 years?

Or does he only dimly remember something the Israeli having the Iron Dome? Except it is not totally impenetrable. While the Palestinians only lob small short range stuff from Gaza, N.Koreas leader intends to transport some more lethal cargo.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:54 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 1806368769
Trump says as president he will implement the direct election of every school principal by the parents of that school.
What about everybody that pays property tax to the school but doesn't have children there? Taxation without representation!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:54 pm :snippity:
:snippity:
Trump says that since Biden has forced Putin to threaten nuclear war, he will build an “impenetrable dome” to protect the US from missile attacks: “WW3 would make WWI and WWII look like very small battles.”
That sounds kinda expensive, thought the Rs were barking about lowering the budget...

How would astronauts fly? Airplanes?
For the first one, it's already basically done like that, parents elect school board members who appoint the principals...

For the second he needs a catchy name for it, something from a sci-fi movie, Star something...it'll come to me... :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:54 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 1806368769
:think: Did he conveniently forget that schools are 10th amendment sphere of the states? I bet Desantis will challenge him in the Primaries and tell him to shuffle off and that his state has already done this (or will do asap) :twisted:
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:44 pm
:think: Did he conveniently forget that schools are 10th amendment sphere of the states? I bet Desantis will challenge him in the Primaries and tell him to shuffle off and that his state has already done this (or will do asap) :twisted:
In Florida they might elect them, but anyone elected in Florida has to also be approved by the Dictator Governor just to be sure.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Volkonski »

Election of school principals by the parents of the students in the school would be a logistical nightmare.

Tracking a parent's eligibility to vote would take a lot of effort. Students come and go frequently. Often they leave without informing the school.

What about students whose parents don't live together. One parent might even live in a different state.

What would voter turnout look like? My experience is that turnout for school board elections not held as part of general elections is small.

How would principal candidates be vetted? Could just anyone run?

It is a stupid idea.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:54 pm
Putin was showing videos of Russian missiles striking Florida in 2018, while Trump was in the shitehouse. Trump responded " ".

https://www.vice.com/en/article/zmw5b5/ ... ar-weapons
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

“I’m not a Russian spy, where does this all come from?”
Is he trying the Kari Lake lighting technique?
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

He must really be looking awful these days. Dark lighting means you cant see the filters he is using to mask his looks. Like everything, its more to hide the imperfections he is ashamed of than to actually look good.

So ya, maybe he is.
Kendra wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:41 pm
Is he trying the Kari Lake lighting technique?
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

If Trump were to build an impenetrable dome, would he get Russia to pay for it?

(where's the door? I'll let myself out)
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Donald Trump Says He Used 'Moron' John Bolton to Intimidate Foreign Leaders

BY DARRAGH ROCHE
ON 1/27/23 AT 9:07 AM EST

Former President Donald Trump has described his former national security adviser, John Bolton, as a "moron" and suggested he had used Bolton to intimidate foreign leaders.

Trump made the criticisms on his Truth Social platform on Friday morning, following an interview Bolton gave to CBS News on Thursday where he described the former president's 2024 re-election campaign as "poison" for the Republican Party.

"I found John Bolton to be one of the dumbest people in Government but, I am proud to say, I used him well," Trump wrote.

Donald Trump at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, on November 15, 2022, and former National Security Adviser John Bolton at the Willard InterContinental Hotel on August 17, 2022, in Washington, D.C. Trump has called Bolton a "moron."

"A total & unhinged WARMONGER, the red faced 'boiler ready to explode' was one of those very stupid voices that got us into the Middle East quicksand, Seven Trillion Dollars, & Millions of deaths later, NOTHING!" the former president went on.

Trump was referring to the cost of wars in the Middle East and has cited the $7 trillion in the past. However, fact checking site PolitiFact rated that claim half true after the president made it in April 2018.

The figure is based on studies that forecast the costs of financial commitments in countries including Iraq and Afghanistan in the 30 years or so following the studies.

"The good news is that I won big negotiations with this moron by my side. When I brought him into a room with hostile foreign leaders, they thought I was going to war, CONCEEDED ALL!" Trump said, though he did not offer details.

Bolton, who is regarded as a foreign policy "hawk," has served in a variety of national security positions and became Trump's national security adviser in April 2018 and left that position in September 2019.

He's since emerged as a vocal public critic of Trump and told CBS News' Robert Costa on Thursday that he was considering launching a 2024 presidential campaign himself.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-s ... rs-1777081
neonzx

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

► Show Spoiler
Karl Rosenfeld@kneerecon
Donald Trump argues in wild court filing that New York can't sue the Trump Organization because it doesn't legally exist. Well he has a point. Nothing Trump has done is real.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-o ... uit-2023-1
Donald Trump, his real-estate company and his three eldest children have filed an extraordinary, nose-thumbing response to the $250 million fraud lawsuit filed by New York Attorney General Letitia James in September, stating that “Trump Organization” is branding shorthand — not a legal entity — so it can’t be sued.

“To the extent a response is required, Defendant specifically denies the definitions of “Trump Organization” and “Defendants,” reads Donald Trump’s response to the lawsuit, one of 16 answers filed late Thursday night.

New York's lawsuit names Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Jr., Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, former company CFO Allen Weisselberg and its former payroll executive Jeffrey McConney. It also names 10 entities under the Trump Organization umbrella — including "The Trump Organization, Inc.", a registered corporation in New York since 1981.

But even the response filed Thursday by Trump Organization, Inc., repeatedly makes the same argument: "While the shorthand 'Trump Organization' is utilized by Defendants for branding purposes, no entity exists for legal purposes."

New York's lawsuit does not specifically sue anything called "Trump Organization."
Azastan
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Azastan »

bill_g wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:24 pm If Trump were to build an impenetrable dome, would he get Russia to pay for it?

(where's the door? I'll let myself out)
He doesn't need Russia to pay for it. The 'impenetrable dome' consists of his own thick skull and the equally thick skulls of the approximately 35% of REPUBLICANS in the United States who believe he's the best president EVAH.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump (the former guy)

Post by Foggy »

Azastan wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:00 am ... the approximately 35% of people in the United States who believe he's the best president EVAH.
I think that's down to 35% of the Republican Party now. Still a lot.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:54 am
► Show Spoiler
Karl Rosenfeld@kneerecon
Donald Trump argues in wild court filing that New York can't sue the Trump Organization because it doesn't legally exist. Well he has a point. Nothing Trump has done is real.
I am sure that when reading the original court papers the various T entities have been listed by their correct legal name, and then as usual had a short moniker attached to it in quote marks, for use further down. When this case is over, the attorney that wrote this may be up for sanctions cause frivoleous filing.
neonzx

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:14 am
neonzx wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:54 am
► Show Spoiler
Karl Rosenfeld@kneerecon
I am sure that when reading the original court papers the various T entities have been listed by their correct legal name, and then as usual had a short moniker attached to it in quote marks, for use further down. When this case is over, the attorney that wrote this may be up for sanctions cause frivoleous filing.
The filing sounds like it's touching on sovcit territory. :roll:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”