Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Sam the Centipede

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Sam the Centipede »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:35 pm
ETA. this:
These speedy tests, which typically mix nasal or throat swabs with liquid on a paper strip to return results within half an hour, are thought of as tests of infectiousness, not of infection. They can detect only high viral loads, so they will miss many people with lower levels of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. But the hope is that they will help to curb the pandemic by quickly identifying the most contagious people, who might otherwise unknowingly pass on the virus.
in Rapid coronavirus tests: a guide for the perplexed https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-00332-4
Hmmm… that seems poor reporting by Nature, if they are referring to lateral flow tests (LFTs). I have done lots of PCR (RNA) tests and lateral flow (antigen) tests. The swabbing procedures are essentially the same: use a nasopharyngeal swab (the longer bendy ones) to swab both sides of the throat and then both nostrils. (Except for one batch of nasal-only lateral flow tests I had.) The business end of the swab then goes into a container with liquid, which then either goes to the loan for a PCR test or is used to extract material for the LFT.

To describe the lateral flow test as if it were little more than thre litmus paper we used in high school chemistry lessons is ridiculous. LFTs are very sophisticated bits of kit whose simplicity of use belies the elegance of their design. They are decently accurate afaik, and self-administered swabbing is typically reliable when done conscientiously. As they test for antigens (proteins or protein fragments) they can be out of phase with PCR tests.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

He had the positive test so his prayer partners prayed to their God for it to go away and so, negative. After the debate where he could show his greatness, they stopped praying and suddenly, he was positive again. That's how this prayer thing works or something.

He has prayer partners because he cannot be seen as weak by praying to something greater than him, since no such thing can exist. Servants for his praying and confessing certainly make it easier on his Rumpness (especially the confessing part).

When I think about it, he should have prayed on Twitter because that is where you do your most important work. He fired people on Twitter. He conducted diplomacy on Twitter. So, he should have prayed by Twitter. Oh wait, there is something about going into a closet and praying? No prob. You can tweet the prayer from a closet. Tada. Twitter is not a street corner. It's all good.
101010 :towel:
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump releases bonkers statement whining that nobody will challenge his election lies
Bob Brigham
November 30, 2021

In the year since Donald Trump lost the 2020 election to Joe Biden, Republican conspiracy theories of election fraud have been constantly refuted and essentially laughed out of court.

Despite Bill Barr's claims of fraud not existing in reality, Republicans have continued to cling to their "Big Lie" as the former president refuses to concede he lost.

With Trump being banned from social media after his lies about the election were blamed for inciting the January 6th insurrection, the former reality TV star is demanding that somebody on TV debate him on the long-ago settled issue.

“It’s really interesting, everybody wants me on television, I get the highest ratings by far, they need ratings to survive, and yet I put out a challenge to debate me about the massive election fraud, which took place in the 2020 Presidential Election, and there are no takers—think of it, zero takers for the so-called 'ratings machine,'" Trump said, repeating the same debunked lies he used to try and overturn the election.

"The reason is, they know they can’t win. All I have to do is lay out the facts—they are irrefutable," Trump claimed, even though the opposite is true. "I’ve supposedly won all my political debates, but this would be the easiest of them all! Swing state by swing state, they get decimated. This is the Hoax and the Scam and the Crime of the Century. Just remember, no takers!”

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-big-lie-2655887072/
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, gosh, everybody in the whole world is terrified of debating the crazy old coot who tries to drool viruses on you during the debate. Imagine that. :whistle:
Edit: I'll debate him. :mrgreen:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
tek

Post by tek »

Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveoshot_20211203_134934.jpg
Image Image Image Image
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

A Florida Trump Supporter Has Been Arrested For Voting Multiple Times
DECEMBER 1, 2021

Following Joe Biden’s win in November, Donald Trump and Republicans constantly complained about voter fraud. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton offered a bounty on anyone who reported a case.

The plan kind of backfired on Paxton, though. He was mocked by fellow Attorney General of Pennsylvania. And the first bounty paid out by the Texas Republican went to a poll worker who turned in a person who voted for Trump multiple times.

And now, a woman in Florida has been arrested for voting multiple times. While it was not disclosed who she voted for, her Facebook page makes is pretty clear that she’s a fan of Donald Trump.

Anti-Vax Protester Alleges NYC Fire Fighters Are Secretly Organizing Sick-Out Protests Over Vaccine
Joan Halstead, a 72 year old resident of the Villages was arrested on Monday and charged with casting more than one ballot in an election.

The registered Republican posted about Trump days before Joe Biden’s inauguration, “You don’t have the balls to share because you’re afraid to offend your snowflake friends. His list of accomplishments, even while being persecuted daily, are amazing.”

https://hillreporter.com/a-florida-trum ... mes-118975
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:15 pm
:snippity:
The registered Republican posted about Trump days before Joe Biden’s inauguration, “You don’t have the balls to share because you’re afraid to offend your snowflake friends. His list of accomplishments, even while being persecuted daily, are amazing.
Drugs. What drugs are these people on. I'm generally in favor of legalizing drugs, but not whichever ones these folks are on.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

RE; Estiveo's meme

:rotflmao: That's perfect.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:21 pm RE; Estiveo's meme

:wave: Hi, Witchy-poo! :kiss:
Image Image Image Image
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Estiveo wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:29 pm

:wave: :mrgreen:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Proud moment: This is the first time in over a week I have read this thread. My avoidance of all things tfg is progressing apace!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

spiduh wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:23 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:15 pm
The registered Republican posted about Trump days before Joe Biden’s inauguration, “You don’t have the balls to share because you’re afraid to offend your snowflake friends. His list of accomplishments, even while being persecuted daily, are amazing.
Drugs. What drugs are these people on. I'm generally in favor of legalizing drugs, but not whichever ones these folks are on.
It is obvious that the drugs aren't working. Need higher dosage or stronger drugs.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

re: Trump's assertion no one wants to debate him - Most people don't pick on the disabled.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:53 pm
Estiveo wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:29 pm

:wave: :mrgreen:
:wave:
101010 :towel:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump rails against Meadows for revealing Covid test cover-up – report
  • Guardian revealed explosive claims in chief of staff’s memoir
    Trump slams ‘fake news’ but in private says aide ‘fucking stupid’
Martin Pengelly in New York
Sat 4 Dec 2021 13.57 GMT

In a blurb on the cover of Mark Meadows’ new book, Donald Trump calls the former congressman a “great chief of staff – as good as it gets” and predicts “a great future together”. The former president has also promoted the book to his followers.

Donald Trump arrives at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Maryland, with Mark Meadows, on 2 October 2020.
Trump tested positive for Covid few days before Biden debate, chief of staff says in new book

Now the book is in the public domain, however, the former president reportedly thinks it is “garbage” and that Meadows was “fucking stupid” to write it.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... d-cover-up
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://thedeskofdonaldtrump.com/also-k ... f-century/
“Mark Meadows’ new book, The Chief’s Chief, rightfully spends much time talking about the large-scale Election Fraud that took place in the 2020 Presidential Election. Likewise, the crooked and highly partisan Unselect Committee of political hacks looking into the January 6th protest of the Election should spend their time studying the Election Fraud of 2020, also known as the Crime of Century.”

By Donald J. Trump
https://thedeskofdonaldtrump.com/hes-a- ... edibility/
“Do you believe that Shifty Adam Schiff is on the Committee concerning the 2020 protest when he was the one that scammed America and the World on the Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax? He’s a sleezeball that has no credibility and is so bad for our Nation!”

By Donald J. Trump
tek

Post by tek »

“Mark Meadows’ new book, The Chief’s Chief, rightfully spends much time talking about the large-scale Election Fraud that took place in the 2020 Presidential Election. Likewise, the crooked and highly partisan Unselect Committee of political hacks looking into the January 6th protest of the Election should spend their time studying the Election Fraud of 2020, also known as the Crime of Century.”

By Donald J. Trump
"the lady asshole doth protest too much, methinks"
Mrich

Post by Mrich »

:rotflmao:
tek

Post by tek »

Huh.

I can think of one person who doesn't think there wasn't massive election fraud in the 2020 election, and as it tuns out he is BOTH very stupid AND very corrupt!

So this checks out. :batting:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Mrich wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:01 pm

:rotflmao:
For once, I agree with TFG.

Double negatives are a bitch.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I wanted to respond but twitter tells me the tweet isn't available. However, the comments still are.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

its still there for my not logged in view.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:crazy:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”