trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Dr. Ken

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Thoughts, (a) would DeSantis have had to know about this, and (b) Wouldn't Clinton have been the first Presidents home to be searched, and (c) Marry lardo is not the Presidents "Home" as it cant be because of Tax reasons. Its a business that he owns.
Hic sunt dracones
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Foggy wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:11 am
northland10 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:46 pm
Foggy wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:40 pm I suspect that right-wing violence in this great land of ours is about to skyrocket. They are saying they won't tolerate this because they won't.
I am probably to the point of saying, well fuck em.
SuzieC wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:50 pm Arm yourselves, libs. I've been saying for some time that liberals should have guns.
I have a gun, and 500 rounds of ammunition, and my boys know how to shoot. I have been practicing disassembly and assembly, and I plan to join a local shooting range. I am liberal up to a point, and then look out.
We have guns too, 3 of them but we live way out in the country and sometimes you have to shoot injured critters that turn up but that’s a job MrD has to tend to. My job is to rescue those that can be rescued from wee little things up to this damn black snake that got it’s self all tangled up in a bunch of old bird net that was out in one of the sheds. There is no more bird net anywhere on this property. Nasty stuff! The poor little thing seemed quite relieved when I turned him loose outside.
► Show Spoiler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Oh and (d) whoever tipped off the FBI has to have access to Marry Lardo on a minute to minute basis. I cant think of anyone who has that access that would have a motive to turn Him in.

Melania.jpg
Melania.jpg (65.49 KiB) Viewed 717 times
Hic sunt dracones
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

MsDaisy wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:05 am
Foggy wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:11 am
northland10 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:46 pm
I am probably to the point of saying, well fuck em.
SuzieC wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:50 pm Arm yourselves, libs. I've been saying for some time that liberals should have guns.
I have a gun, and 500 rounds of ammunition, and my boys know how to shoot. I have been practicing disassembly and assembly, and I plan to join a local shooting range. I am liberal up to a point, and then look out.
We have guns too, 3 of them but we live way out in the country and sometimes you have to shoot injured critters that turn up but that’s a job MrD has to tend to. My job is to rescue those that can be rescued from wee little things up to this damn black snake that got it’s self all tangled up in a bunch of old bird net that was out in one of the sheds. There is no more bird net anywhere on this property. Nasty stuff! The poor little thing seemed quite relieved when I turned him loose outside.
► Show Spoiler
I think black pine snakes are beautiful, but they are mean as....well, snakes.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

JUST IN: Trump says he has pleaded the Fifth in his deposition with the New York State AG.

"Under the advice of my counsel ... I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution."
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I'm shocked.

:faint:

:bwahaha:
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:26 am What's to have kept tfg from hiding documents in, say, the larder, or other places unlikely to be searched?
A search warrants is, contrary to what the name might suggest, an authorization to search for things, and not just authorization to search places.

So the warrant doesn't say, you may search the kitchen but not the bathroom. It says you may look for documents (for example), which means you may look for documents in all places at the location in which a document could reasonably be stored. So agents may open your spouse's closet, but not your spouse's jewelry box.

Having said that, I would not be surprised if this warrant expressly authorized popping the safe.

Suranis wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:57 am would DeSantis have had to know about this
No. Cooperation between different jurisdictions' law enforcement agencies does happen, but it isn't necessary.

Especially when the target is a person in politics or otherwise notable. OpSec means limiting those who need to know.

I see he picked up on the NY Post's whine that his lawyers were booted from the premises. A line that will play great with the masses, but is laughable for anyone who knows anything about how searches are actually conducted.
Image ImageImage
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Hmmmm....I seem to recall, oh wait here is a December 17, 2021 Newsweek article that recalls Trump's notion about taking the 5th.
A reminder that in 2016, Trump said: "The mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Hijacking this thread to honor MsDaisy for rescuing the beautiful black snake. Which leads me to the Fogbow Snake Flag which would feature a king snake or other beautiful black snake who benefits the ecosystem. We needz a motto and a design! :biggrin:
► Show Spoiler
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:27 am https:// twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1557370214626508800
JUST IN: Trump says he has pleaded the Fifth in his deposition with the New York State AG.

"Under the advice of my counsel ... I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution."
I want to know how many times he had to repeat that sentence :biggrin:
► Show Spoiler
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao: :winner:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:37 am I'm shocked.

:faint:

:bwahaha:
Trump really goes out of his way to look guilty in every way.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lara Trump says the FBI searched through Melania’s wardrobe.
Major outrage on Fox about this *news*. Just started putting myself through an hour to see if they actually mention Trump pleading the fifth. :whistle:
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

How did Bob already know they looked in Melania’s closet? :lol: :lol:

:whistle: :whistle:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:46 am Hijacking this thread to honor MsDaisy for rescuing the beautiful black snake. Which leads me to the Fogbow Snake Flag which would feature a king snake or other beautiful black snake who benefits the ecosystem. We needz a motto and a design! :biggrin:
► Show Spoiler
Off Topic
We have a black snake that lives in our bushes. I call him Snakey. The women in the neighborhood think I'm crazy. Also, there's the snake thing.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

What I wondered about was searching a property that has a private residence as well as guest rooms, food service operation, etc.

What if one of the members is a hostile agent and tfg was helpfully giving them access? That would be something.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:10 am How did Bob already know they looked in Melania’s closet? :lol: :lol:

Bob is all knowing and all powerful!
:notworthy:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:19 am What I wondered about was searching a property that has a private residence as well as guest rooms, food service operation, etc.

What if one of the members is a hostile agent and tfg was helpfully giving them access? That would be something.
Isn’t it against the terms of his club’s agreement with Palm Beach that permanent residence is prohibited?
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yes but he's special.

ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

jemcanada2 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:10 am How did Bob already know they looked in Melania’s closet? :lol: :lol:

I claimed it as my primary residence. For tax purposes, of course. :whistle:

More seriously, I read that factlette in the NY Post, and suspected it would become a point of outrage.

Because no drug dealer has ever tried to hide the stash in his girl's panty drawer. :roll:
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It must be very unsettling for Trump to have a rat very close to him, when he doesn’t know who it is, or what they will continue to do.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

So, bets on who the MAL mole is? They knew what they were looking for and they knew which three rooms to search. If they walked out with about a dozen boxes, it sounds like they found it. Who would trump share that information with? I'd assumed his Secret Service buds were all kissing his hiney, so was he showing it off to someone else, someone who grew a conscience?

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”