Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
PaulG

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by PaulG »

Off Topic
I used to live right by that hospital. I always thought Resurrection Hospital wasn't a great name. If at first you don't succeed ...
Suranis

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Suranis »

Off Topic
Could be worse. The Sisters of Mercy never had any, for example.
Hic sunt dracones
miss meh

Post by miss meh »

PaulG wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:02 am
Off Topic
I used to live right by that hospital. I always thought Resurrection Hospital wasn't a great name. If at first you don't succeed ...
Res is essentially our "family" hospital and my dr's office is there. I was supposed to have a test done tomorrow but am probably going to postpone til all the drama passes.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:11 am Call me when they start trying leeches.
My staff is reviewing old episodes of The Flintstones in order to determine the correct medication at the time of the first Americans. :batting:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

miss meh wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:18 pm
PaulG wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:02 am
Off Topic
Res is essentially our "family" hospital and my dr's office is there. I was supposed to have a test done tomorrow but am probably going to postpone til all the drama passes.
Off Topic
Around 2005 or so, I remember some issue in Evanston with Resurrection St. Francis (at the time part of the Ressurection system, now AMITA because they moved on from the Resurrection system to the Ascension health system... I'm not making this up). There were a bunch of signs saying "Keep Resurrection Responsible." Of course, that Meme showed up in some sermons of various Episcopal preachers, especially the seminary ones
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Lin's lawyer gots the covids.
► Show Spoiler
Lin Wood
Please pray today for my excellent lawyer and brother in Christ, Ibrahim Reyes, who is fighting Covid. Ibrahim represents me in connection with the Wade, Grunberg, & Wilson lawsuit and with respect to the GA Bar’s unlawful actions against me and related litigation.

Ibrahim is under the care of an informed and honest physician.

Ibrahim will NOT seek treatment in a hospital.

There are no coincidences.

Do the research.

Connect the dots.

Pray for Ibrahim.

Trust God.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

https://strikebackforfreedom.com
t.me/linwoodspeakstruth
/5859
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

an informed and honest physician.
to mean he freely prescribes Ivermectin :?:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Let him stay out of the hospital. Let someone who has been vaccinated or needs urgent medical care have the bed.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I will gladly pay him $25 to not go into the hospital. And as we all now that silence is consent, his failure to refuse my offer means we now have a binding contract. And my fee schedule, which is part of this contract and which is incorporated therein hereby, provides that if he breaks this contract he owes me $100,000,000 (on an after-tax basis).
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:32 pm Let him stay out of the hospital. Let someone who has been vaccinated or needs urgent medical care have the bed.
Let the motherfucker die.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:40 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:32 pm Let him stay out of the hospital. Let someone who has been vaccinated or needs urgent medical care have the bed.
Works for me, too.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:40 pm
Ibrahim will NOT seek treatment in a hospital.
It looks like that's the plan.

:thumbsup:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Lin posted this forward from his buddy Garrett Ziegler on Telegram, thought I’d post it here just for fun.
401411A3-E162-44A0-A8A2-37F8ABA30E5F.png
401411A3-E162-44A0-A8A2-37F8ABA30E5F.png (499.06 KiB) Viewed 1747 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

TFW the tinfoil hat isn't working.

Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Welp....... As someone who helps write and review the exam questions for the CISSP certification (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), that must make me King of the World.....according to that.....Top Left baby....before the rest of those pikers...... :bag: :eek: :twisted:
tek

Post by tek »

"Little Anthony?"

Definitely "Goin' Out of my Head"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Attempted to Kill: Jack Burkman (bottom center)

Shows the chart is bogus. The 699th could take Burkman out while eating a box of donuts. That chart is a #FAIL.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:23 am Attempted to Kill: Jack Burkman (bottom center)

Shows the chart is bogus. The 699th could take Burkman out while eating a box of donuts. That chart is a #FAIL.
Does the total lack of any elements of the Imperial Illuminati Air Force on that chart demonstrate how clueless Lin is or how good we are?

:think:

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/cri ... 804000001/
A divisive lawyer who helped raise money for Kyle Rittenhouse's legal defense wants $2 million of it back after the trial for the Illinois teen, accused of killing two people and wounding another during protests in Kenosha last year.

No, it's not John Pierce — though he wants some it of it too. It's the lawyer who brought Pierce onto Rittenhouse's early defense team, Atlanta defamation lawyer turned 2020 presidential election conspiracist Lin Wood.

On Friday, a Kenosha lawyer named Xavier Solis filed a letter with the judge in Rittenhouse's case stating the $2 million bail money had been transferred to Pierce's law firm from #FightBack Foundation, and that because Pierce is no longer an agent of the foundation, the bail — when it's released after trial — should be sent to #FightBack.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:crazy:

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

I mentioned it in another thread...the people in North GA aren't like you and me...they live in another universe, one in which no fact that doesn't fit their preconceived narrative can penetrate....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

In a rational world ( :rotflmao: ) Wood, Giuliani, Powell, and many others could successfully plead insanity.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I dunno know about the WTC but I was on the GW Parkway on 9/11 and an airliner hit the Pentagon, I saw it with my own eyes.

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I have a relative who lived in Manhatten and worked on Wall Street at the time. As we all watched in horror that morning and I was desperately trying to phone her but only getting "All circuits are busy". (She was fine... late leaving for work on that morning).

As a family, we decided to do NYC for Thanksgiving because of that tragic event. We went to ground-zero. And if you did not get to do that, I'll tell you it was so much more impactful than what you saw on TV. The site was still smoldering more than 2 months later. And all the fencing was covered in photos of lost loved ones, and notes, and flowers and candles.

Lin Wood can shove his delusional Hollywood movie CGI conspiracy up his ass! :fuckyou:
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Gregg wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:25 pm I dunno know about the WTC but I was on the GW Parkway on 9/11 and an airliner hit the Pentagon, I saw it with my own eyes.
Gregg, you ever written up your experiences on 9/11? If so, and if you're willing to share them, I'd be interested to read them.

Perhaps in this thread: viewtopic.php?p=36790#p36790

I wasn't an eye-witness on that day, but since I've asked for your recollections, I've posted a short account of my own in that thread.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”