Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Atticus Finch

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Atticus Finch »

What is shocking is that he has 750k subscribers.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Atticus Finch

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Atticus Finch »

Larry fomenting barratry? Said it ain't so Larry.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Maybe I could help the judge out and write the dismissal for them. Here is the basic recipe:

1. Take a mixing bowl and mix together equal parts Twombly and Iqbal. Blend to together until it reaches the consistency of “must contain sufficient
factual matter, accepted as true, to ‘state a claim to relief that is plausible on its face.’” Ashcroft v. Iqbal, 129 S.Ct. 1937, 1949 (2009) (citing Bell Atl. Corp. v. Twombly, 127 S.Ct. 1955, 1974 (2007))

2. Take your mixture and then flavor it with the herbs of your liking such as Jews for Jesus v Rapp, Klayman v. City pages, Klayman v Judicial Watch (pick one or more), and any others that suit your flavor. Maybe the Dean v NBCUniversal one as that one will give a nice bite, or actually, an anti-SLAPP to the whole meal.

3. If Wood gives you 230 reasons, add some Klayman v Zuckerberg.

Take all of this, toss it aside and just grab one of GILs previous failures and just update the Plaintiffs and Defendants.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Just as an aside to all the fun drama...

That money is Wood's, or more specifically, #Fightback Foundation's. The checks were written to #Fightback Foundation, which is a real 501c4 organization. Wood grifted that $2M, well, really $1.85M plus the $150k loan he secured to get Rittenhouse out of the pokey. #Fightback wrote the bail check, gave it to Pierce to post, the money should come back to #Fightback.

Wood grifted the $1.85M fair and square. To take that $2M and give it to Rittenhouse as income not only steals Wood's grift, but also puts him $150k out of pocket. Which I admit, would be funny if Wood ends up $150k in the hole for helping Rittenhouse.

But yeah. Wood is crazy, but that money is his! :boxing:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

spiduh wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:55 am Just as an aside to all the fun drama...

That money is Wood's, or more specifically, #Fightback Foundation's. The checks were written to #Fightback Foundation, which is a real 501c4 organization. Wood grifted that $2M, well, really $1.85M plus the $150k loan he secured to get Rittenhouse out of the pokey. #Fightback wrote the bail check, gave it to Pierce to post, the money should come back to #Fightback.

Wood grifted the $1.85M fair and square. To take that $2M and give it to Rittenhouse as income not only steals Wood's grift, but also puts him $150k out of pocket. Which I admit, would be funny if Wood ends up $150k in the hole for helping Rittenhouse.

But yeah. Wood is crazy, but that money is his! :boxing:

I've thought so all along. I hate for him to get it, but someone has to and out of all the stupids in contention, he is the one the donors wrote the checks to. Look for in the future, when the poots crowd fund bail, to have a plan in place for how to waste it after trial.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Some Telegram droppings from Lucian. Stuff about Kyle. He's still on the outs with Squidney. Apparently, he won't be charged for voter fraud. And Dan Crenshaw still thinks he's a grifter.
Crenshaw Wood.JPG
Crenshaw Wood.JPG (48.04 KiB) Viewed 3344 times

Lin Vote photo_2021-12-14_16-58-33.jpg
Lin Vote photo_2021-12-14_16-58-33.jpg (89.71 KiB) Viewed 3344 times

Lin Vote 2 photo_2021-12-14_16-58-34.jpg
Lin Vote 2 photo_2021-12-14_16-58-34.jpg (59.47 KiB) Viewed 3344 times

Lin Vote 3 photo_2021-12-14_16-58-35.jpg
Lin Vote 3 photo_2021-12-14_16-58-35.jpg (79.54 KiB) Viewed 3344 times

► Show Spoiler
Could there be a more odious, terrible, ignorant and un-American group than this one?

Chain of Fools.JPG
Chain of Fools.JPG (100.02 KiB) Viewed 3344 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I want to know why they hate my country.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Egads, that looks like the Last Supper for idiots.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Lin has the best animals.

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I must have missed this - from March 4 2021.

“Breaking: Lawsuit filed against LLC Linked to Lin Wood and $8 Million Plantation”:
https://sunlight-reports.com/llc-linked-to-lin-wood/
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lin Wood says Sidney Powell and Tracy Beanz are actually men.
ElectionEvidence.com/UnmaskingTruth.org ⭐⭐⭐, [1/7/2022 8:48 PM]
[Forwarded from TruthHammer ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (TruthHammer888)]
At 56:53 in this video… Lin Wood makes the startling suggestion that Sidney Powell is a man?? 🤣

This is like a bad episode of the Maury Povich Show.

ElectionEvidence.com/UnmaskingTruth.org ⭐⭐⭐, [1/7/2022 8:52 PM]
⬆️⬆️⬆️

Officially writing Lin Wood off after this.

It's clear his mission is to disrupt and sow division at this point.

Saying Sidney Powell and Tracy Beanz are men...

Wow Lin.

That's a new low even for you.

GTFO with all that.
It's around here --

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Doh!..and Ted Cruz isn't!

Luke

Post by Luke »

Lucian keeps spewing... something. :lol:
► Show Spoiler
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hey, on Telegram, Lucian said he was misunderstood about being Christ coming back. Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lin Wood, [1/21/2022 12:29 AM]
I have seen the false attacks being made against me based on allegations made in the disputed WGW lawsuit claiming that I said that I was the second coming of Jesus Christ because I was consumed by the “Christ consciousness.”

Are you kidding me??? Such accusations against me mock God.

As a “baby In Christ” in 2018 and 2019, I incorrectly used the term “Christ consciousness” in describing to others the incredible change that occurred in my life when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and my Savior.

Live and learn.

The term I should have used was “sanctification.”

I discussed these false accusations with Pastor Stuart Guthrie today when the enemy again started belittling me with my incorrect words of years ago.

God teaches me something new every day. He will be teaching me something new every day until the day He calls me home where I will reside in the house of the LORD forever.

I expect the attackers to keep attacking. I understand the falsity and distortions of their attacks.

I hope you understand too.

Some of the information Paster sent me today is posted below.

God bless each of you.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lin Wood, [1/21/2022 12:38 AM]
Below are some points Pastor Stuart Guthrie sent me today to understand sanctification.

* Sanctification is the cooperative work of God and Christians by which ongoing transformation into greater Christlikeness occurs.

* Sanctification is “the work of God’s free grace, whereby we are renewed in the whole man after the image of God, and are enabled more and more to die unto sin, and live unto righteousness.”

* Sanctification is a Moral Renovation, by which God the Holy Spirit increasingly changes your life from sinful habits to conforming us daily into Christlikeness. Sanctification is progressive in the life of a believer.

* “Sanctification is the continuing work of God in the life of the Believer making him or her actually holy."

* “Sanctification is a progressive work of God and man that makes us more and more free from sin and like Christ in our actual lives."

What are some of the Key Passages that relate to Sanctification?

PASSAGES
“John 17:17; Romans 6: 1–14; 1 Corinthians 1:2; 6: 11; 2 Corinthians 3: 18; Ephesians 5: 25–27; Philippians 2: 12–13; 1 Thessalonians 5: 23; Hebrews 10: 24–25; 12: 14, 23; 13: 21; 1 Peter 1: 1–2; 2: 2”

Thank you, Pastor Stuart. You always help me understand the Word of God. I hope your words above help others.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

https://t.me/GettingInWord

Lin Wood, [1/21/2022 1:09 AM]
Can you imagine what it feels like finding almost every detail of your past and present life being under constant attack by false, distorted, and out of context accusations by others, including many people to whom you always tried to be good and help? Who you loved and still love?

And then you see your friends and colleagues cower in fear as they refuse to stand up for you in the midst of attacks against you that they know do not accurately represent who you are and the body of your life’s work of which they are aware?

Let me tell you, it ain’t fun. It hurts. Often it takes a toll on your present life as you try to help others. You grow weary and tired. In private, you often shed tears.

I know.

You feel like you just want to quit and return to your own quiet private life.

But you do not. You never quit. You push forward.

Why keep doing the hard when you could opt for the easy?

Because of your faith.

The LORD understands. He knows every feeling in your heart and every thought in your mind. He loves you. He will never forsake you. He comforts you. He lifts you up. He guides you forward. He died for your sins.

So many times I have seen God work through His children in their expressions of love which comfort me and lift me up. I thank them ALL. They bless me.

I do not give you this glimpse into my personal life to garner your sympathy. I tell you these things to hopefully inspire you that if God does these things for me, He can and will do them for you. He did them for a sinner like King David.

Many have it much worse than me. I wish I could help them ALL. I understand their pain. I want them to have hope as I have every day. I want them to keep fighting.

Jesus Christ suffered the most of all. And He only did good, healed the sick, performed miracles, raised the dead, gave sight to the blind, and spoke TRUTH with His every word. He was perfect. And in return, He was brutally beaten, mocked, slandered, and crucified.

My “suffering” in this life pales in comparison to what He suffered and experienced for me. There is no comparison.

So when you are feeling beaten down and about to throw in the towel, think about Jesus Christ. Keep your eyes on Him.

He set the perfect example.

Now it is time to rest. I hope you ALL rest well and stand steady. My faith instructs me that ALL will be well in time.

I love Jesus Christ.
I love my family and America.
I love We The People.

God bless each of you.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

Lin Wood, [1/20/2022 9:53 PM]
Ann Vandersteel has recently moved to Siesta Key, Florida. She sent me beach photos because I told her that I vacationed there with my family for 25 years each June until 9 years ago.

Siesta Key is located just outside of Sarasota, the home of the Ringling
Brothers Circus. Heck, the Clay Clark/Mike Flynn traveling road show reminds me a little bit of a traveling circus. Do you agree?

Anyone else you know move to the Sarasota area in recent months?

Anyone else you know that loves to use the clown symbols?

🤡 🤡🤡

Do the research.
Connect the dots.
Draw your own conclusions.

I have drawn mine. I am done with Ann Vandersteel except to pray for her. And to forgive her because Ann knows not what she is really doing.

The enemy is Satan. The deceiver of deceivers. Don’t be deceived!!!

https://www.ringling.org/visit

Lin Wood, [1/20/2022 11:19 PM]
[Forwarded from Truth Beamer]
Looks like here's part of Sarasota crew: Cyber Ninjas, Doug Logan, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Joe Flynn, Patrick Byrne, Charlie Kirk, Maria Zack, Alfie Oakes and Ann Vandersteel

Lin Wood, [1/20/2022 11:30 PM]
Watch out for Mike Flynn and Patrick Byrne. I have tried to inform you and warn you.

Or do you prefer to wait until the flood comes and it is too late?

The choice is yours. I pray you choose wisely.

Lin Wood, [1/21/2022 5:26 PM]
I want to correct an error that I made yesterday. Doug Logan contacted me and said that I was wrong when I posted from an article that said Cyber Ninjas had recently moved to Sarasota, Florida.

Doug sent me the corporate filing below and informed me that Cyber Ninjas has always been based in Sarasota at all times since 2014.

I apologize for my error. Please forgive me.

I should have said that Flynn, Byrne, et al. were moving closer to Cyber Ninjas and not vice versa.

I still believe the recent moves by the Flynn Cabal to the Sarasota area merit scrutiny.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lin Wood, [1/21/2022 5:43 PM]
Mike Flynn, Ann Vandersteel, Doug Billings, et al.

Check out the sponsors, which includes The America Project. Private Reception and VIP only $2,500.00. Wonder if the whackadoodles will bite for that one? I doubt it.

Wow! These people sure have creative ways to make money off We The People and the crisis issues facing America. This event apparently includes a caravan to the border!!!

Have these people or sponsors done any events focusing on FIXING 2020 or ending child and human trafficking?

Asking for a friend.

https://westandamerica.com/

Lin Wood, [1/21/2022 7:34 PM]
I have made several requests to Mike Flynn to have his cabal propagandists and Deep State goons cease their false attacks and threats on me, my family, and my friends. I sought peace as I prefer a mature, substantive, and civil debate on the very serious issues facing our nation. I informed Mike that until he ceased his cabal’s false attacks and threats, I would be unrelenting in revealing the TRUTH about him. It is not about me. It is about my family and others and my desire to do my imperfect best to do God’s will to speak truth and shine light on darkness.

So far, Mike has not agreed to my repeated requests.

So I keep my word. I know I am just one man in the position of a David against a Goliath. But I fight back and will never quit.

You do the research, connect the dots, and decide for yourself who is telling you the TRUTH. I pray you decide wisely.

Lin 🙏🇺🇸❤️
www.FightBack.law
Luke

Post by Luke »

Too also, the Delaware Supreme Court reversed. Hadn't seen that.
State Supreme Court overturns order booting pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood from practicing in Delaware
https://www.delawareonline.com/story/ne ... 586181001/
Lucian is happy.
Lin Wood, [1/19/2022 10:53 AM]
Good morning!!!

I should say great morning!!!

In a unanimous opinion, The Supreme Court of Delaware REVERSED and VACATED the erroneous order of the trial court in the Page v. Oath case revoking my pro hac vice privileges.

The opinion highlights the failure of the Delaware trial court to afford me due process and establishes that there was no evidence to support the trial judge’s efforts to smear my reputation.

The legal reasoning of the Delaware Supreme Court is directly applicable to the erroneous sanctions order imposed against me in Sidney Powell’s Michigan election case. That order is also being appealed.

I bet the CIA Mockingbird Propagandists will ignore this revelation of TRUTH.

But light is slowly but surely exposing what is done in the dark.

I appreciate the courage of Delaware attorney Ronald G. Poliquin to represent me in Delaware. Ron is one of the few Atticus Finch’s in today’s legal world. He is a warrior. He did a superb job for me in Delaware.

I also thank the supporters of #FightBack whose donations have contributed to my ability to employ outside counsel to fight the lawfare being waged by the enemy against lawyers who support President Trump and fight for the rule of law.

In a private conversation, I have already thanked Jesus Christ, my LORD and my Savior. He fights my battles for me.

God bless each of you.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

https://app.box.com/s/ixort7qve4kwbn2yb2par2p9ov42vnjb

Lin Wood, [1/19/2022 5:15 PM]
While Sidney and I have sharp differences on many issues, I appreciate her comments below and thank her for them.

The decision was not just a win for me, it was a much needed win for We The People who love the rule of law.

In response to the ruling, I have issued the following statement through my courageous attorney, Ron Poliquin:

"The ruling by the Supreme Court of Delaware is a refreshing and much needed reminder to the public that the rule of law is and must remain non-partisan.

Politics has no place in a court of law. The law is the law and it should be followed and never altered or ignored based on a political agenda.

We live in extraordinary times. The members of the Supreme Court of Delaware and my attorney, Ron Poliquin, should be commended for their courage in standing for the rule of law at a time when doing so might be viewed unfavorably due to political considerations. Ron not only fought and won the case for me in a difficult jurisdiction, he fought and won a victory for all Americans who cherish the rule of law in our country.

Ron is an Atticus Finch. A rare breed in the legal profession these days. We need more courageous lawyers like Ron and more courageous judges like those on the Supreme Court of Delaware.

As a 45-year trial lawyer, I deeply appreciate this decision and respect the law upon which it was based."

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lin Wood, [1/19/2022 5:15 PM]
[Forwarded from 🇺🇸 Defending the Republic 🇺🇸 (S P) via @like]
Congratulations to #LinWood on this victory. It helps all attorneys who worked on the election cases.
"Today the Delaware Supreme Court vacated the trial court's revocation of Lin Wood's pro hac status in a defamation case. The trial court had pointed to Wood's cases challenging the 2020 election (including our case in Wisconsin) and his texts and twitter feeds as evidence for his disqualification. Of note, the Supreme Court found that the trial court's insinuation that Wood was responsible for Jan 6 riots was baseless and cast wrongful aspersions on his character."

Lin Wood, [1/19/2022 6:28 PM]
To be clear about Sidney’s statement, I did not work with her on the Wisconsin election case she filed. My name was listed on the complaint without my knowledge or consent. I had NO involvement whatsoever in drafting or filing the complaint. Same is true for the filing of her election complaints in Michigan and Arizona.

She did ask me to add my name to the Arizona case AFTER it was filed. I agreed to do so as I assumed she needed a trial lawyer and I had always offered to help her as a trial lawyer (before I realized what she was actually doing in the Michigan and Wisconsin complaints). The Arizona case was dismissed 2 days later. I believe it was a set up. And if necessary, I am prepared to prove it in a court of law.

Therefore, in addition to congratulating me on my win in Delaware, it would be appreciated and legally correct if she would agree to pay back the tens of thousands of dollars expended on my behalf to defend frivolous bar complaints against me arising out of the cases where she used my name without my knowledge or consent and in which I had no participation in drafting or filing the lawsuits.

I have previously informed Sidney that I expected her to indemnity me for the costs incurred with respect to her wrongful use of my name. I hope she will agree to do so. Otherwise, at the appropriate time, I will sue her and her law firm for indemnification.

Sidney has apparently raised tens of millions of dollars for her organizations and still continues to fundraise.

Sidney needs to pay for the out-of-pocket damages she created by her unlawful use of my name on her election lawsuits.

Every sin has a consequence.

I hope I have explained my position with 20/20 clarity.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lin Wood, [1/19/2022 7:39 PM]
Thank you for your correct analysis regarding the inclusion of an attorney’s name on a complaint. You are also correct in my offer to help Sidney if she needed a trial lawyer. She abused that general offer of help to embroil me in frivolous bar complaints and in the process, she acted unethically.

I was setup in a plan to use the bar actions to smear me and drain me financially while keeping me out of the legitimate legal arena where my 45 years of experience could have helped President Trump and We The People.

The nefarious plan of Sidney Powell and Mike Flynn has worked to some extent but overall, it has failed. I am still standing steady.

And I will fight back. Check my record.

God bless you, David.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lin Wood, [1/19/2022 7:39 PM]
[Forwarded from The Professor's Record]
A lot of misinformation about Sidney Powell getting Lin Wood's permission to be named on her complaints as an attorney of record.

My understanding is that Lin expressed general support for the idea that if Sidney needed trial counsel down the road, she could call on him for help. That is a far cry from what Sidney Powell did in her lawsuits, as none of her cases proceeded to a place to be heard on the merits.

Under the rules of civil procedure (Rule 11), a complaint bearing an attorney's name, means that the attorney has read the complaint, and is representing that all claims presented to court, are based in the law and are meritorious.

Sidney Powell filed her complaints with Lin Wood's name on them, but without his knowledge. You can't read, review, and approve what you are unaware of.

Folks, no attorney would ever file a complaint with another attorney's name on it without first sending the attorney a draft copy to be reviewed, with an opportunity for revisions, and then getting approval. It's simply not done.

To do otherwise, is legal malpractice. It's highly unethical.

Lin Wood, [1/19/2022 1:25 PM]
As this article states, my name was used by Sidney Powell on initial filings related to one of her Defending the Republic “fundraising” organizations.

“A filing with the Texas Secretary of State shows the Flynn brothers replaced attorney Lin Wood on its board of directors on December 4th, only three days after the nonprofit was created.”

The use of my name by Sidney was WITHOUT my knowledge or consent.

Sidney also used my name on her election lawsuits in Michigan and Wisconsin WITHOUT my consent. I had nothing whatsoever to do with the drafting or filing of those lawsuits yet I have been wrongfully subjected to various state bar disciplinary actions related to those cases.

I want ALL to be fully aware of the TRUTH that I do not now, nor have I ever been, associated with any of Sidney’s “fundraising” organizations, including Defending the Republic organizations.

I have also never been involved in any of the multitude of “fundraising” organizations involving Mike Flynn, Joe Flynn, and/or Patrick Byrne.

Thank you for allowing me to set the record straight with the TRUTH.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

https://grantstern.substack.com/p/flori ... ney-powell
bob

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back

Post by bob »

Wood adjacent: The Wrap: Georgia Gov Candidate Roasted for ‘Jesus, Guns, Babies’ Campaign Bus: ‘GOP’s New Version of Rock Paper Scissors?’:
”This would’ve been an Onion article in 1999,“ one person writes

Kandiss Taylor, a conservative running for governor in Georgia, has hit the road in a new campaign bus. And people are certainly surprised by how it lays out her platform points.

In a photo posted to her Twitter on Thursday, Taylor debuted her campaign ride, which bears a picture of her on the side, flanked by her bulleted platform points: “Jesus, Guns, Babies.” None of the points has additional descriptors or explanations.

“WHO’S THAT COMIN’ DOWN THE TRACK? A BIG MACHINE THATS RED AND BLACK… AINT NOTHIN’ FINER IN THE LAND, THAN A CONSERVATIVE KANDISS TAYLOR FAN!!!!” Taylor captioned the tweet.
Image ImageImage
Dave from down under

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back

Post by Dave from down under »

Middle Eastern Religion Martyr

Ready to die for his faith...
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

American Right-Wing Martyr.

Willing to whine for their faith and cash.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Jesus was a Palestinian Rebel.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Jesus has a gold wedding ring in that pic.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Nothing gets by you, does it? :think:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:00 pm Jesus has a gold wedding ring in that pic.
That's to let everyone know that Jesus is a red-blooded Amurikin and married to his gun, but remember, he ain't no ammosexual!
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Foggy wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:03 am Nothing gets by you, does it? :think:
When it comes to jewelry, no. Sherlock Holmes taught me to look very carefully at people's hands! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”