L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Luke »

About done with Telegram tonight, it's so grimy, nasty and ignorant. Here's Lin's comment on his FAIL.
Lin Wood, [06.08.21 14:40]
So the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals today denied my appeal and affirmed the trial court’s dismissal of my election challenge to the Georgia November 2020 general election and the January 2021 Senate runoff.

These elections were unlawful because the Georgia legislature did not adopt the changes to the 2020 election procedures instituted under a May 2020 consent settlement agreement between the GA Secretary of State and the Democratic Party. This violated black letter law. The elections were illegal.

Did the 11th Circuit address the merits of my appeal and position?

Nope.

They said I lacked “standing.”

Sound familiar? Broken record.

What the 11th Circuit fails to tell us is who has “standing” to assert violations of a voter’s Constitutional rights to vote in a legal election, the one man, one vote rule and equal protection IF not the voter???

Sometimes you learn more from what someone does not tell you than from what they do tell you.

So onward to file a petition for certiorari review to the U.S. Supreme Court even if all I get is another broken record since broken courts play broken records.

But I will not quit.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Luke »

Gateway House of Boys SMACKS DOWN Lin Wood! Gosh, it seemed soooo possible. "JohnHereToHelp" was banned from Twitter.
There is No Evidence that Supreme Court Justice John Roberts Flew on Lolita Express to Orgy Island
By Larry Johnson Published August 10, 2021 at 6:45am

We’ve uncovered evidence today that Supreme Court Justice John Roberts did not fly on the Lolita Express to Orgy Island in March of 2010 and February of 2011. An individual by the name of Jonathan McGreevy (a convicted felon who claims without proof he holds advanced degrees) has used the name Ryan Dark White and the Twitter tag–JohnHereToHelp, (you can read the evidence supporting my statement here and here). He then shared with others, including attorney Lin Wood and former Trump Administration employee Garrett Ziegler that Supreme Court Justice Roberts and Jeffrey Epstein hung out.

Here’s the bottomline–the allegation that Supreme Court Justice Roberts had a relationship with Jeffrey Epstein and flew on his plane at least twice is false. It cannot be backed up. Two flights from Jeffrey Epstein’s flight log that show someone by the name of “John Roberts” traveling the following ititnerary:

22 March 2010 “John Roberts” travels from Palm Beach to Oakland, Michigan

10 February 2011 “John Roberts” travels from Palm Beach to Teterboro Airport in New Jersey.

The published document presents a series of “facts” as if they all pertain to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts. But “John Roberts”, like Larry Johnson, is a common name. Here is an easy want to show that the John Roberts on the Epstein log is not the Supreme Court Justice.

On March 22, 2010, the Supreme Court was in session hearing “Arguments.” It is impossible for John Roberts to be on a plane flying from West Palm, Florida to Oakland, Michigan (it is at least a five hour flight depending on headwinds) while sitting in his chair at the Supreme Court hearing legal arguments.

While I am beyond disappointed with Roberts’ rulings as Chief Justice, disliking him for bad opinions is not an excuse for smearing him as an accomplice of Jeffrey Epstein.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ingbuttons

Lucian's Telegram reply (mostly via Garrett Ziegler, 2018 graduate who has a big following)

Garrett Ziegler, a 2018 graduate of Saint Louis University's Chaifetz School of Business, discovered the perfect internship to apply his background in economics. By utilizing the Chaifetz School's dedicated Valerie A. Davisson Career Resources Center, Ziegler landed an internship at the White House in 2017.

“My internship at the White House was tremendous for my career," Ziegler said. "I served as a research assistant under the special assistants to the president for agriculture and infrastructure in the National Economic Council (NEC).”
https://www.slu.edu/business/news/ziegl ... rnship.php

Lin Wood, [10.08.21 00:36]
[Forwarded from Garrett M. Ziegler]
So, a former fed (CIA) by the name of Larry Johnson attacked Lin Wood for sharing a PDF I posted last night. Again, this PDF was put together by a friend and has some heretofore unexamined nodes, among which are John Roberts's divesture of stock in Pfizer before ruling on vaccine liability shields. It also contained the dates and airport codes of two flights a John Roberts took on a plane associated w Epstein.

Johnson's article proves that he actually displays the carelessness which he accuses Lin of committing. He posits that because SCOTUS arguments were held in DC on 3/22/10, there is no way the Chief Justice would have been able to fly from Palm Beach to Oakland on 3/22/10. If Johnson would have actually dug a bit, he would realize that PTK—the destination on the flight logs—is the airport code of Oakland County, MICHIGAN, not CA, which undercuts really the only half-baked argument he was able to utter.

For a second I thought Larry Johnson was talking about me, but then I realized he mentioned a Garret Ziegler/Zeigler, neither of which are me.

Lin Wood, [10.08.21 00:45]
When it comes to Chief Justice John Roberts, do the research. That will provide you with knowledge. Then exercise wisdom in connecting the dots. Then your discernment will help you figure out much about our Chief Justice.

I view it as a “need to know” situation.

Lin Wood, [10.08.21 00:45]
[Forwarded from Garrett M. Ziegler]
[ File : How_Roberts_Was_Blackmailed_To_Support_ObamaCare_|_Liberty_Born.pdf ]

Decide for yourself...I know where I stand on this.
(Thank you to the Patriot that wrote this. As someone w OCD, the hyperlinks are very helpful and just go to show that even the lying press was digging REALLY HARD into the adoption stuff back in the oughts)

Lin Wood, [10.08.21 00:48]
More knowledge, wisdom, and discernment from young Garrett.

I bet Garrett was a superstar when he worked in the White House for President Trump as a member of the staff of Peter Navarro.

Navarro knows how to pick “em.

Lin Wood, [10.08.21 00:48]
[Forwarded from Sean]
Sorry, but anyone that goes to Latin America to purchase, not one, but, two snow-white Irish babies is suspect. Journalists and prosecutors had/have a duty to uncover the facts surrounding his adoptions, and his connection to the most prolific pedophile in America.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Wait, wut? LL disputes the assertation that CJ Roberts could not travel from Palm Beach to Oakland County, Michigan (which is what the article said) because it was going to Oakland County, Michigan, not Oakland, California so it was possible. Ignoring that there was not a question on Oakland, CA or Michigan, still, the CJ was sitting in a courtroom in DC. How would he fly from Palm Beach to Oakland anywhere around the same time. He would have to get to Palm Beach first since I don't think Palm Beach is very close to DC.
101010 :towel:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

northland10 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:36 pm Wait, wut? LL disputes the assertation that CJ Roberts could not travel from Palm Beach to Oakland County, Michigan (which is what the article said) because it was going to Oakland County, Michigan, not Oakland, California so it was possible. Ignoring that there was not a question on Oakland, CA or Michigan, still, the CJ was sitting in a courtroom in DC. How would he fly from Palm Beach to Oakland anywhere around the same time. He would have to get to Palm Beach first since I don't think Palm Beach is very close to DC.
The flight time is correct for Florida to California. Florida to Michigan, in my experience, is about half that (though I'm usually going to Orlando, so Palm Beach is a bit longer, maybe 3 hours).

ETA: But yeah, the exact flight time is not the important fact in the article.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Yeah, and he was still in DC listening to lawyers go on and on. Seems like flying to Oakland in any location would have been easier from an airport around DC, not in Florida.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

When should we hear more about sanctions for Lin and friends?
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Luke

Post by Luke »

Pressley Stutts died Thursday morning from COVID-19, according to the Anderson County Republican Party.

Stutts shared his COVID-19 journey on his Facebook page.

On Aug. 13 he posted on Facebook the following:

"Listen to me please: I am making a decision to go on a ventilator. This is my OWN decision. I trust God to keep me. I ask you to trust Him, too. He IS ABLE, right? My faith is strong that I will come through this. May be days or weeks, but God IS in CONTROL! Patty, I LOVE YOU! Pressley 3, Bart, Cavin and Linc, I LOVE YOU DEEPLY! Remember what I have instilled in your hearts and minds. I WILL wake up from this short rest and be back in the game soon! PLEASE PRAY LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER PRAYERED BEFORE! I HUMBLY ASK YOU. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!"
https://www.wyff4.com/article/greenvill ... 9/37350500

People:
South Carolina GOP Leader Who Pushed Conspiracy Theories About COVID Dies From the Virus
Pressley Stutts, a Republican leader from South Carolina, once called face masks "an illusion"
By Vanessa Etienne August 20, 2021 12:24 PM

After a month-long battle, Pressley Stutts, a Republican leader in South Carolina, has died from COVID-19 at the age of 64. Earlier this month, Stutts and his wife were rushed to the hospital due to decreasing oxygen levels. Though his wife recovered and returned home a few days later, Stutts developed pneumonia and entered the ICU, as he shared in several Facebook posts at the time. He was later placed on a ventilator.

Over the course of the pandemic — including his time in the hospital — Stutts made several social media posts about COVID-19 conspiracy theories, and once called face masks an "illusion." In July, he also shared dismissive comments about the delta variant in a Facebook post, which has been flagged by the platform as false information, before criticizing Vice President Kamala Harris' vaccination efforts in South Carolina.

However, on Aug. 1 after being admitted to the hospital, Stutts insisted online that he "always contended that COVID was very real." "It is a deadly bio-weapon perpetrated upon the people of the world by enemies foreign, and perhaps domestic." he wrote in a lengthy post alongside photos of himself in the hospital. He later described the virus as "hell on earth".

On Thursday, Dan Harvell, who represents the Anderson County Republican Party on the South Carolina Republican Party's executive committee, confirmed the news to Greenville News. "I really don't have words to say about the imprint that he left on the political landscape in South Carolina," Harvell said. "He had the kind of personality that enabled him to get done what others couldn't do." Following his death, Stutts' professional Facebook account shared a statement saying, "On behalf of Pressley's family, and at Patty's specific request, we would please request privacy for the family at the very difficult time. We will provide further updates as they develop."
https://people.com/health/south-carolin ... -covid-19/

He was a pal of Lucian's, supposedly got him into the SC GOP race. All through this, Lucian kept saying Pressley would be fine, COVID wasn't really real, all that kind of stuff. Then this.

Lin Wood, [19.08.21 23:38]
I want to thank the many people who reached out to me today to express their kind thoughts about the passing of my dear friend and brother in Christ, Pressley Stutts.

I love Pressley Stutts.

I got the call this morning from Jeff Davis that Pressley’s last battle was over. And man, did Pressley fight hard to the end. A true warrior.

The enemy targeted Pressley and then he fell into enemy hands as he fought his last battle over the past many days.

Pressley won.

Pressley is in Heaven now with his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. When I finish my job on this one grain of sand, I will see his smiling face again, that time for eternity.

I used to kid Pressley that I was going to sue him for the mental distress and slander to which he subjected me when he asked me to run for Chair of the SCGOP. It is just like Pressley to run to Heaven to avoid service of my lawsuit!!!

What a gem of a man. I met him in February and I felt like he had been my close friend all of my life. He was and will be.

The enemy thought he killed a Patriot today. Wrong. The enemy created many thousands of Pressley Patriots in the future who will be inspired to fight for freedom by the life of Pressley Stutts.

I will see you again in due time my friend, Pressley. I will serve you with the complaint and then we will sit around with King David and share many more perfect laughs together.

Until then, I will keep fighting for God, America, freedom, Trump, We The People, and YOU.

God bless you, Pressley Stutts. Thank you for the privilege and honor of calling me your friend.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law
Bonus from Lucian who clearly thought this through:
Lin Wood, [19.08.21 10:25]
All of our lives we have trusted that hospitals, doctors, and organizations like the CDC and NIH were acting to heal and protect us.

It is now being revealed that for profit and a political agenda, the CDC and NIH are killing us. Too many hospitals and doctors are complicit.

Covid is a partisan virus.

I have lost 2 close friends in recent months. Herman Cain and Pressley Stutts. They were both true conservatives and Trump supporting Patriots. They both died in hospitals. They were both treated with Remdesivir. They were both placed on ventilators.

Do the research.

Connect the dots.

There are NO coincidences.

Wake up and face the TRUTH. The good, the bad, and the UGLY. Face it, embrace it. Live it.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Pressley Stutts.JPG
Pressley Stutts.JPG (52.2 KiB) Viewed 1574 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

It’s possible Lin may be drawing the wrong conclusion here:
I have lost 2 close friends in recent months. Herman Cain and Pressley Stutts. They were both true conservatives and Trump supporting Patriots. They both died in hospitals. They were both treated with Remdesivir. They were both placed on ventilators.

Do the research.

Connect the dots.

There are NO coincidences.

Wake up and face the TRUTH. The good, the bad, and the UGLY. Face it, embrace it. Live it.
Yes Lin. That is what killed them.
:roll:
So why did they go to the hospital in the first place then?

And Herman Cain? It’s been a minute since I’ve heard THAT name. An early victim.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
filly

Post by filly »

Pretty sure Herman Cain was never on Remdesivir. Cain got sick in June of 2020 (right after OSG's Tulsa super spreader rally). OSG only got Remdesivir on compassionate use so Lin is ignorant/lying about him. No idea about the asshole Tea Party guy from South Carolina.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

No. I think Lin is trying to hint the dems are killing republicans and using the virus as cover, and the imagined proof is that they were on Remsvidir so they shouldn't have died.
Hic sunt dracones
filly

Post by filly »

Asserting that Cain was on monoclonal antibodies that weren't given to patients when Cain had COVID seems like a weak argument to me. :biggrin:
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Karma is a real bitch, and when you add Darwinism in to the equation, well it just keeps going on.

Somehow, I just don't equate dying with wining.
Last edited by Foggy on Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: speling/grammer
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:09 pm Karma is a real bitch, and when you add Darwinism in to the equation, well it just keeps going on.

Somehow, I just don't equate dyeing with wining.
Couldn’t help myself. Found this on the web.
“ First, I grabbed two bottles of wine. One to dye my shirt, another to consume and fuel my vision, obviously. I chose a Merlot to transform my top, but you can choose whichever red wine you feel represents you best. Nobody will know in the end, so I suggest you choose the cheapest option. ”
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lucian's new statement on Telegram:

Lucian Appeal.JPG
Lucian Appeal.JPG (29.82 KiB) Viewed 1309 times

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

The Lin Wood section of the ruling is Must Read.

:popcorn:

Starts on p 28.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 72.0_3.pdf
northland10

Post by northland10 »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:06 pm The Lin Wood section of the ruling is Must Read.

:popcorn:

Starts on p 28.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 72.0_3.pdf
Yep, you're right. Must read. Ouch.

I sometimes wonder if they think the court is as stupid as their marks. The judge never mentioned it but it does seem quite obvious that Wood is aware he was not being candid with the court (which in this means, a huge pile of lies shit upon the court) since he never followed up on the court's invitation to submit an affidavit. Funny how he claims one thing but won't make the claim under oath. It's almost as if he is trying to stop before he hits the perjury area.
Off Topic
A moment of trivia. A purgery is a part of the sugarhouse where the molasses is drained off from the sugar.
Luke

Post by Luke »

As of 9:30pm EDT, Mike Dunford hasn't even gotten to that yet P0rtia. His Twitch is as hilarious as Judge Parker (and her Clerk's) Order is brilliant. He's on Page 23. Come by to check it out (it'll also be archived). :lol:

Luke

Post by Luke »

More from Lucian, looks like Maddow really got to him. He says he's posting more but that's enough for now. :lol:

Lin Maddow.JPG
Lin Maddow.JPG (142.18 KiB) Viewed 1216 times

Lin Maddow 2.JPG
Lin Maddow 2.JPG (82.32 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Seems Lin’s “2019 planned retirement” will shortly come to an assisted fruition. I look forward to a future career both online and on the loony talks circuit as it would be a shame if he just slunk away in ignominy. :mrgreen:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Judge Parker really bounced the rubble on Wood. "Wood is not credible" on page 31 is federal judge-speak for "Wood is a goddamn liar." The only thing I wish she had been a bit more explicit about (and this is really picking at a nit) is Wood's cowardice. While she outlines the way in which Wood talked a big game on social media and elsewhere about his being involved in the Michigan lawsuit, and then promptly disclaimed any knowledge or involvement when the sanctions hearing came around. I would have loved to have seen a summary sentence like "Wood is pusillanimous."
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Gawdamit.

I just got sucked into reading that entire dang thing.

It was unexplainably fascinating reading to an IANAL like me, but I got to get to bed.

Not only but also, its hard typing on this dang keyboard I got attached to my 'old' computer while the good keyboard is attached to the new one. It keeps putting in ddouble or triple 'h's (andd 'd's) and just generally making lik=fe fificult. OFFS.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

A bit rough on Davis, but I understand the point..,

“ Ultimately, the Court refuses to reward Davis for taking the Court’s time and giving nothing back.”
Luke

Post by Luke »

Been there Keith! Some of it is too good to put down.

Here's the rest of Lucian's Telegram post:
Lin Wood, [26.08.21 00:13]
4. Madcow and Finky went for the “zinger” (or as Finky might say, the “Finky Finger” punch line when they accused Sidney Powell and me of “fueling” the January 6 “insurrection.” Now that one did give me a bit of a belly laugh!

5. How did Sidney and I work with Nancy Pelosi and the FBI to fuel the “insurrection” False Flag that Pelosi and the FBI planned and carried out? Plus, I have never spoken to Nancy Pelosi and have NO desire to fuel any of her tanks.

6. In the book “In Search of Eric Rudolph,” the story of the real 1996 Olympic Park bomber, the author, Henry Schulter, included a chapter on the Richard Jewell saga. In that chapter, Henry wrote, “The FBI loathed Lin Wood.” You bet they did because I was unrelenting in publicly ripping the FBI for its wrongdoing in falsely accusing Richard Jewell, a hero, The FBI does not want me fueling its tanks with more TRUTH and its “insurrection” had NO truth to it.

7. Madcow and Dinky Finky need to read and study the Word of God. So does Pelosi and the corrupt members of the corrupt FBI. In the Bible, they might just find the fuel in the Word of God that will fill their tanks and allow them enough gas to drive away from the lake of fire. I pray for them.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

Lin Wood, [26.08.21 00:23]
I was going to wish “good luck” to Madcow and Commie David Dinky Finky tonight, but I saw on my
Reply Channel where many of my followers had already done so!!!

Since there is no such thing as luck, it is in VERY short supply. So I will save some of my “good luck” wishes for others.

Thanks for the help, followers!!!

Lin Wood, [26.08.21 00:43]
Don’t take my comments wrong about my Bar license. I do care about it. I worked hard to get through college and law school and I am proud of my professional work of 45 years as a trial lawyer. Check my record.

But it is one law license earned and used on one grand of sand. I try to focus on what is important in my life on Earth that impacts where I will spend eternity, which is every grain of sand above and below the waters of every ocean in the world.

But I will never quit fighting these false, frivolous, and politically driven motions for sanctions and Bar grievances against me. Why not? Because it is not about me. I am fighting for others. If the Communists can take my Bar license after what I have accomplished over my 45 year career, then every lawyer who opposes the politics of the enemy is at risk. We need good professional lawyers who will take on the difficult and the controversial cases. The rule of law requires their presence in order for our justice system to work. So I fight for them. I fight for you.

And you have helped me in my many legal battles with your donations to #FightBack, your words of support, and your prayers.

Every day I remind myself that God promises to meet my needs so that I can focus on helping others, even strangers.

I love God.
I love America.
I love you, We The People.

Rest well. We are on the victory side. Talk tomorrow.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

https://strikebackforfreedom.com/

Lin Wood, [26.08.21 01:06]
“But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.”
- Jude 1:17-21
filly

Post by filly »

If Lin thinks he's perfecting his place in the afterlife, he's in for a BIG surprise.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:29 am :snippity:
"Wood is pusillanimous."
Lawyers have the best vocabulary!
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”