Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Azastan wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:24 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:00 pm Jesus has a gold wedding ring in that pic.
That's to let everyone know that Jesus is a red-blooded Amurikin and married to his gun, but remember, he ain't no ammosexual!
:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back

Post by Gregg »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:14 am
Foggy wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:03 am Nothing gets by you, does it? :think:
When it comes to jewelry, no. Sherlock Holmes taught me to look very carefully at people's hands! :biggrin:
Same, Encyclopedia Brown.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So, where did he get a course in "Hacking elections"?

I have a feeling he did all those in the classroom of sittingathome watchingTV. And he thinks everyone is too stupid to see through his insulting course titles.
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

Suranis wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:19 pm So, where did he get a course in "Hacking elections"?
Wood declared the certificates of completion were attached as exhibits. But that PDF doesn' t have them.
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

https://www.clecenter.com/online-course ... ward-5282/
From information warfare to hacking, U.S. adversaries have interefered with U.S. elections. Who are the adversaries? What are the vulnerabilities theses adversaries seek to exploit and what disruption or damage could they cause? Have sufficient improvements been made and actions been taken in the U.S. to minimize these threats? What are the barriers to a more effective response?

This program will explore the threats and actions of U.S. adversaries against U.S. elections, current U.S. readiness, and what additional steps should be taken to address an issue in which we all have a stake.
raison de arizona

He should have done this one:
"I am not a cat" Proceedings in a Virtual World

Level: Intermediate
Runtime: 64 minutes
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Guess the million he got back from Rittenhouse didn't go far. Send moneyz!
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Key phrase is “as a lawyer.” As a grifter, he has.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

…and he has several million dollars worth of real estate.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
raison de arizona

Uninformed wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:46 pm …and he has several million dollars worth of real estate.
He owns three plantations in South Carolina worth in excess of $16 million, and I believe he still owns his property in Georgia, although I'm not 100% on the latter.

And he stiffed some contractors in SC for like $230k he's getting sued for last I heard.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So, he's basically in "Retire to the Cat Food Diet" track?
:crying:

raison de arizona

xposted
Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:23 pm https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/pr ... lth-probe/
A federal appellate court rejected pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood’s attempt to block the State Bar of Georgia’s request to examine his mental health in their ongoing investigation about his fitness to practice law.
:snippity:
Roughly a year ago, a federal judge from the Northern District of Georgia rejected that request, and a three-judge panel from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit affirmed that decision in a 20-page opinion on Tuesday.

The per curiam opinion—an unsigned decision arrived at through unanimous agreement—came courtesy of a trio of judges appointed by presidents across the political spectrum: U.S. Circuit Judges Robin Rosenbaum, a Barack Obama appointee; Britt Grant, a Trump appointee; and R. Lanier Anderson, a Jimmy Carter appointee.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

The Earth is flat & Nixon 'played' him:
https://www.rawstory.com/lin-wood-flat-earth/
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - must have been Satan who created Science so that man could spy on the deities blueprint of evolution :twisted:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

If we're going that way, someone owes Hunter Thompson character royalties for Lin Wood.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I have come to despise all those emojis used on Twitter names and the sigs. Some folks use them in useful ways but a bunch in the right have so many and some that I found to be entirely idolatrous.

If you have to show everybody you are a good Christian by having prayer emojis on a sig, then, well, you ain't getting the point. You are worshiping the label of "Christian." We show we are Christian by our actions, our words, our love, and not by waving a flag that says "I'm a good person because I am a Christian."

A bit of a pet peeve of mine.

I consider clergy wearing a collar in public to be different, especially when they are "working," as it is the uniform of the trade, and helps identify them for those who may have a need.

Using prayer hands as Lin used them is just shouting your righteousness from the rooftops, That be a big no-no.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

So...you don't like my Twitter sig? :brokenheart: :crying:
► Show Spoiler
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

:oopsy:
101010 :towel:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Lin is now going after Flynn and Mike Pillow.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-trump ... ing-rivals
In the first clip, taken from Eastwood’s A Fistful of Dollars, Wood’s face is superimposed on the action star as he faces down an Old West rogue’s gallery that includes Lindell, Flynn, Senators Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham, and members of the election-fraud movement that Wood feels have wronged him in some way. In the clip, Wood’s character shoots them all dead.

McConnell and Graham could not be reached for comment.

In the other two videos, taken from films starring Eastwood as the vigilante hero Dirty Harry, Wood-as-Eastwood holds a gun on a criminal edited to look like Flynn. In one, Wood’s character threatens Flynn that he’ll “blow your head clean off.”
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lucian is posting far more biblical quotes on Telegram than usual. Haven't looked much at Telegram, but its been about 2 weeks and he's posted over 1000 comments on his channel.

How DARE Lucian diss Court Reporters, the noblest profession of all? That alone should result in disbarment. 8-)

Lin SLAPP.JPG
Lin SLAPP.JPG (92.35 KiB) Viewed 1245 times

Lucian posted 60 pages of the transcript at https://app.box.com/s/gpxglajziyz6s6g49bnvi8j8im1k2hse, it's a PDF.

Page 33:

Wood Hearing.JPG
Wood Hearing.JPG (107.31 KiB) Viewed 1245 times

Page 48: :lol:

Wood Hearing 2.JPG
Wood Hearing 2.JPG (96.32 KiB) Viewed 1245 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Greatgrey »

Transcript of the Lin Wood disbarment hearing. It got kinda heated between Wood & the Special Master

https://dl2.boxcloud.com/d/1/b1!h_7BvX8 ... ./download

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lucian's hearing appears to be coming up and he's posting on Telegram about the B.A.R.
Lin Wood, [5/13/2023 10:00 PM]
I pray that We the People will “swamp the GA State B.A.R swamp” on 5.18.2023.

21 divided by 3 = 7.

I do not pray for a specific outcome to the hearing.

I only pray that God’s will be done.

God is sovereign.

Thank you for your support and prayers.

God bless each and every one of you.
Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸 www.FightBack.law

Lin Wood, [5/13/2023 10:29 PM]
The issue to be decided this Thursday by “Special Master” Tommie “Kiwani” Cauthorn is simple:

Based on the history of my life’s work as you know it, do you believe I am a man and a lawyer of character, integrity, and TRUTH???

You can vote YES or NO.

Please consider casting your ballot in person before the GA State B.A.R. on 5/18/23.

Paper ballots are allowed if received by John Exum at johnexum@gmail.com on or before May 17.

I will accept and respect the result of an HONEST vote.

Please identify yourself when voting.

Voter ID is important.

God bless each of you.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
https://www.fightback.law/post/please-s ... ay-morning

#FightBack Foundation 1 hour ago

Please Support Lin Wood during his Disciplinary Hearing on Thursday morning
At 10:00 AM on Thursday May 18, 2023. Lin Wood must appear before the Georgia State Bar's Disciplinary Committee's hearing for "the presentation of all matters in mitigation and all matters in mitigation ... of discipline that either the Petitioner or Respondent may wish to present." See Disciplinary Proceedings Order #21 attached below.

We would like for all who have known Lin well enough to attest to his good character and reputation to do so. If you are in the area and are willing to provide brief live testimony, we ask that you please come and do so. The hearing will take place at the State Bar of Georgia's Headquarters, located at the following address:

104 Marietta St. NW, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30303.

We also would be grateful for any letters of recommendation attesting to Lin's good character and reputation. If sending a letter, please address the letter to Special Master T. E. Cauthorn, and please send it to the following email address jexum@fightback.law by Wednesday. If possible, please send the email prior to 8 PM so that we have enough time to print off and assemble by morning.

As always, the #FightBack Foundation greatly appreciates your prayers and donations.

Thank you & Godspeed.
https://www.fightback.law/post/please-s ... ay-morning

Wood Disc.JPG
Wood Disc.JPG (67.64 KiB) Viewed 896 times

Wood Disc 2.JPG
Wood Disc 2.JPG (35.2 KiB) Viewed 896 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lucian's hearing is tomorrow. He's posting his letters of support on his Telegram channel (Gary Condit was one of them). If you care, the previous transcript (480 pages!) is at the link below:
The corrected transcript of the January 24, 2023 hearing before “Special Master” Tommie “Kiwani” Cauthorn was filed today.

If you have time to review it today, you will know the unfairness I will be facing tomorrow.

In my opinion, Cauthorn and Remar take orders from the leadership of The Georgia Cabal and have no interest in following the law or the TRUTH.

The Georgia Cabal wants me disbarred even though there exists NO evidence that I committed any ethical violations.

Game, set, match in a rigged system of injustice.

But Ibrahim and I will do the best we can tomorrow. That is all we can do.

Thank you for your support.

God bless each of you.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

https://app.box.com/s/p8vvefzu3bifhb8ec6qmeeperykzol7r

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”