Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Slim Cognito »

7. Madcow and Dinky Finky need to read and study the Word of God. So does Pelosi and the corrupt members of the corrupt FBI. In the Bible, they might just find the fuel in the Word of God that will fill their tanks and allow them enough gas to drive away from the lake of fire. I pray for them.
I bet God is super-stoked to answer Wood's prayers for "Madcow" and "Dinky Finky."
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
filly

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by filly »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:05 pm
7. Madcow and Dinky Finky need to read and study the Word of God. So does Pelosi and the corrupt members of the corrupt FBI. In the Bible, they might just find the fuel in the Word of God that will fill their tanks and allow them enough gas to drive away from the lake of fire. I pray for them.
I bet God is super-stoked to answer Wood's prayers for "Madcow" and "Dinky Finky."
Only the best words from the greatest lawyer in the history of the universe!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Filly, not just lawyer... but now economist too also!

He has big news for JPC using his mad math skillz:

Lin Wood, [27.08.21 12:00]
Wow! The stock market is amazing! Inflation rises and so does the stock market! What???

Uncertainty almost always causes the stock market to go down. Not this stock market! It’s up, up, and away regardless of the “news” of the day.

The enemy controls the stock market.

A serious fall in the stock market would hurt millions of Americans. Badly.

Always a good idea to anticipate the enemy’s next move and beat the enemy to the punch. Consider getting out of stocks and going to cash deposited in small community banks. Live local.

I am not a financial adviser but I know that 1+1 does not equal 3. Things that do not add up do not add up.

Simple truths are simple truth.

Simple truth: Those that get greedy often go needy.

Lin is trying to help Democrats again... he trashes Vernon Jones over and over. He's a Big Fan of Kandissss Taylor.

Lin Wood, [27.08.21 17:17]
Has anyone bothered to point out to RINO Vernon Jones that while he can order “a 159 county audit” of the GA 2020 vote on “his first day in office,” he will NOT be able to execute on his order since voting records in GA are only maintained for 22 months???

Jones talks the talk but under his plan, he will never be able to walk the walk.

How convenient.

Kandissss is planning to go to DENNY'S for some GRAND JURY action! Gave her an important tip and told her to ask Foggy for more details. She's everything you'd expect from a Lucian ally and more.

KT.JPG
KT.JPG (62.5 KiB) Viewed 2066 times

Kandi looks a bit like Foggy's pal Amy Kremer. :dance: Dr. Kandi is a career teacher and educator in Baxley.

KT2.JPG
KT2.JPG (100.93 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:14 pm Filly, not just lawyer... but now economist too also!

He has big news for JPC using his mad math skillz:

Lin Wood, [27.08.21 12:00]
Wow! The stock market is amazing! Inflation rises and so does the stock market! What???
:snippity:
:snippity:
Remember who is in control in this rise of the stock markets :lol: it's not the orange douche bag :rotflmao:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:smoking:
Lin Wood, [04.09.21 17:35]
Talk about smoke and mirrors. Read the comments by Marjorie Taylor Greene in this propaganda interview.

Wow! Not one word of criticism of Governor Brian “CCP” Kemp who has the power to call a special session of the GA legislature to fix 2020.

MTG says “others” should do the work for a GA 2020 audit. She cannot help because she was elected at the “federal level!”

“Of course being elected on the federal level, I’m unable to help them on the state level other than support them . . .”

What??? Are you kidding me???

MTG is supposed to represent We The People. She cannot fight for us???

I have repeatedly urged MTG to fight for an audit of the GA 2020 election. I have given her a chance to do the right thing. She is still not doing so. Marjorie is ALL talk and NO action. She wants others to do ALL the heavy lifting.

Then she urges you to vote in another rigged election in 2022! Disgusting.

Now I know why Marjorie supported Kelly “CCP” Loeffler over Doug Collins in 2020 for the U.S. Senate.

In my opinion, Marjorie Taylor Greene is a communist. MTG is CCP.

Cold, hard TRUTH.

Drown her out in her next public appearance with shouts of “traitor,” “Communist,” or “FIX IT NOW!!!” Or ALL three.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... n-results/

Lin Wood, [04.09.21 22:35]
I know many have raised questions about why I am not a fan of “Republicans” Marjorie Taylor Greene and Ron DeSantis (and many others).

I hear the arguments that they support so many MAGA issues and we should not attack our fellow Republicans.

Couldn’t you make the same arguments about the likes of Mike Pence, Lindsey Graham, and Mitch “CCP” MaConnell?

I have made clear that THE litmus test for me is whether these “Republicans” are fighting for an audit of the 2020 election. I am consistent in applying that test to any elected official or candidate for office.

Are they seeking TRUTH or avoiding it?

Are they seeking TRUTH or allowing a lie to prevail?

Why do they not fight to insure that We The People have election integrity?

Why do they want us to put 2020 in the rear view mirror and just move on?

Do they have something to hide?

Let’s stay on this issue for another message or two. It strikes me as THE most important issue our country faces at this time. Until we fix 2020, we cannot address the other critically important issues facing our country.

Stay with me.

Lin Wood, [04.09.21 22:52]
In this life on Earth, we are in constant spiritual battles. We are conditioned to live as if the battles are against flesh and blood. They are not.

The battles are always between good and evil, God versus the devil.

The devil is always the enemy.

In “flesh and blood” terms, the enemy of America and freedom consists of Communists, a political ideology which has its roots in satanism.

The devil is the deceiver of deceivers. The devil presents himself on Earth in the flesh in many disguises. The devil can be disguised as many things, including a man or woman of God, a Patriot, a Republican, etc., etc., etc.

Logically, in a country which the communists seek to overthrow and control (such as the United States), the communists slowly and methodically infiltrate every aspect of society over years. Very few will proclaim or admit that they are communists as that TRUTH would quickly lead to their defeat in a coup.

Communists have told us in the past that they would take over the U.S. without firing a shot. You should believe your enemy when they tell you what they plan to do.

Stay with me.

Lin Wood, [04.09.21 23:04]
Once they infiltrate our country, communists can be found in your neighborhood, your churches, your medical providers, members of the legal system (including judges), the military, and of course, the media as they must spread their propaganda to influence and deceive you.

One must pray for discernment to identify the enemy. It is not an easy task. The best of us can be fooled as we are ALL imperfect. So we have to try our best to identify the communists in order to defeat them. You must always identify your enemy and understand his tactics.

Jesus teaches believers to seek truth. He that does truth comes to the light. John 3:21.

The devil wants you to believe lies and one of his classic tactics is to deceive you into believing a lie is truth (propaganda).

Stay with me for one more message on this topic.

Lin Wood, [04.09.21 23:14]
In the exercise of discernment, investigate whether your elected official or candidate is fighting for truth or is willing to live with a lie (or even advocate the lie to be truth).

Freedom loving Patriots want you to pursue the TRUTH of the 2020 election. Communists want you to accept the lie or at least move on from it as if there is nothing to be gained by exposing it.

God wants you to expose the lie. There are NO shades of gray.

I hope that better explains my litmus test on “Republican” officials and candidates as it relates to the 2020 election.

Fight for TRUTH.

P.S. If time permits, read the book “Masters of Deceit” by J. Edgar Hoover (a flawed man but a man who knew communism). Also, watch the movie “The Manchurian Candidate.” Knowledge is a prerequisite to wisdom.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Is that real? :?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:04 am Is that real? :?
Yes. He's mentally ill--delusional, apparently (among other things). One of the scariest, heart-rending things about people suffering from this sort of mental illness is that the seem quite sane, with great reasoning and verbal ability, right up till they go off the deep end.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Would be amusing if MTG were called "traitor" and "communist" at her next public event.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:12 pm Would be amusing if MTG were called "traitor" and "communist" at her next public event.
Marjorie Traitor Green?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Of course being elected on the federal level, I’m unable to help them on the state level other than support them . . .”

I have repeatedly urged MTG to fight for an audit of the GA 2020 election. I have given her a chance to do the right thing. She is still not doing so. Marjorie is ALL talk and NO action. She wants others to do ALL the heavy lifting.
How did this schmuck graduate law school and pass the bar exam whilst knowing phuck all about federalism and how our country works? FFS these are concepts I was familiar with in middle school.

Did he, by chance, go to Taft Law School?

Fun Triva, Taft Law School in California is not named for any of the members of the Taft Family of William Howard Taft, former President and Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. It was named about Jerome Taft, the captain of the softball team, Class of 1982.

Now you know, the Rest of the Story!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Gregg wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:43 pm
Of course being elected on the federal level, I’m unable to help them on the state level other than support them . . .”

How did this schmuck graduate law school and pass the bar exam whilst knowing phuck all about federalism and how our country works? FFS these are concepts I was familiar with in middle school...
Glib answer: If you think this is bad, check out Yale Law School graduate JD Vance's tweet yesterday claiming Alex Jones is a more reputable journalist than Rachel Maddow. Logic and basic reasoning skills are what the LSAT is supposed to test for when you're getting into law school.

Serious answer: Federalism and American civics are not really relevant at all to the ABA-approved curriculum in law school, except possibly in first-year Constitutional Law, although even that class generally has much more to do with things like judicial review, standing, the Commerce Clause, and Separation of Powers. Similarly, the bar exam doesn't really go into these concepts, as it is much more focused on testing a young lawyer's ability to distinguish the various abstention doctrines, sort out hearsay exceptions, and remember the goddamn rule against perpetuities.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

JD Vance’s book is a hoax. Or a novel. I don’t think he’s stupid. Just amoral.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

fierceredpanda wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:48 am
Serious answer: Federalism and American civics are not really relevant at all to the ABA-approved curriculum in law school, except possibly in first-year Constitutional Law, although even that class generally has much more to do with things like judicial review, standing, the Commerce Clause, and Separation of Powers. Similarly, the bar exam doesn't really go into these concepts, as it is much more focused on testing a young lawyer's ability to distinguish the various abstention doctrines, sort out hearsay exceptions, and remember the goddamn rule against perpetuities.
Off Topic
For the IANALs, the rule against perpetuities says that you can rule from the grave, but not forever. It places limits on how you can bequeath your property (in most places, “lives in being plus 21 years”). Sounds simple, but it’s not.

I went to law school in California. Both my Property and Wills profs said that according to the CA Supreme Court it is never malpractice to get the rule against perpetuities wrong because it’s so fucking confusing (they probably didn’t say fucking). They said CA doesn’t test it on the bar exam (they didn’t when I took it, over 20 years ago), but it might be on the multi-state and it exists as a thing in the law so we had to learn it.

It’s what Dickens’ Bleak House is all about.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:59 am JD Vance’s book is a hoax. Or a novel. I don’t think he’s stupid. Just amoral.
For the last 5 years I've been getting compared to that asshole, who is just down the road (Middletown is 8 miles from the Well Armed Bunker Complex). We do have a bit in common, Appalachian family history, grew up outside Cincinnati to parents who came to find work in factories, went east to fancy schools.
But that's where it ends, he took the asshole Yale Law School turn and merged with MAGA after he wrote his book which makes me sick to read. I joined the army, went to England for grad school and not Yale Law (who the hell goes to Yale undergrad and Law?) I'm not a souless power hungry monster and I contribute to the economy etc...

Finally, I too can set up a 17 place table setting and Root Beer would make a better Senator than either one of us (she's housetrained).

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

THE RULE AGAINST PERPETUITIES!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!
It perpetually haunts my dreams. It perpetrates vast cleanings of my diminished memory bank. I pray constantly to Our Lady of Perpetual Help to end this perpetuity horror! :pray:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:01 pm THE RULE AGAINST PERPETUITIES!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!
It perpetually haunts my dreams. It perpetrates vast cleanings of my diminished memory bank. I pray constantly to Our Lady of Perpetual Help to end this perpetuity horror! :pray:
Sorry to bring back bad memories, TRL. Please forgive. :bag:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:01 pm THE RULE AGAINST PERPETUITIES!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!
Since you grew up Catholic....have you heard of Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption...?

I'll see myself out.. :bag:

"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Frater- Love it!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Bridge Veronica story is more a Lin story than Strike... Fox Atlanta is already asking for comment on his ridiculous threat. He posted on Telegram:

Lin Fox 5.JPG
Lin Fox 5.JPG (77.3 KiB) Viewed 1245 times

Lin Fox 2.JPG
Lin Fox 2.JPG (120.95 KiB) Viewed 1245 times
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

She was free to leave at any time, and if she was unable to leave, her "person holding power of attorney" was legally empowered to take her out at any time, and instead called Lin effin Wood.
Quite frankly, Wolski's supporters likely could have snuck in some horse paste if they felt that strongly about it, it really would not have been that hard. If someone sneaks in their own medical treatment or someone sneaks it in for them, the hospital would not be liable for any damage anyway. If you don't realize how easily this could be done, you haven't spent much time in a hospital. No one is checking your pocketbook to make sure you're not bringing in any illicit horse dewormer.

She also never had to go to the hospital to begin with. She could have just stayed home, left a bed open for someone else and had all the horse paste her heart desired. If these people think they know better than doctors and hospitals, then they should stay away from them.

What they apparently wanted was for the hospital to be liable, for the hospital to put its stamp of approval on the ivermectin nonsense. That was the important thing to them, not this woman's life. They wanted to either be able to say "The hospital gave her Ivermectin and everything is great now" or "the hospital didn't give it to her/gave it to her too late and now she's dead." As much as the QAnon/horse paste crowd hates expertise, it also craves validation. It wants the experts to back it up. People like this worship any rogue physician who will tell them what they want to hear.

Veronica Wolski shouldn't have had to die of COVID. If she had gotten a vaccine, she'd probably be alive right now. But she didn't.
https://www.wonkette.com/chicago-s-qano ... ws-revenge

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Good luck with a medical malpractice / wrongful death claim. Also, I heard (on the intertubes of course) that the hot new therapy is gargling/ingesting Betadine. Yummy.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

woodworker wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:22 pm Good luck with a medical malpractice / wrongful death claim. Also, I heard (on the intertubes of course) that the hot new therapy is gargling/ingesting Betadine. Yummy.
Adding bleach will help it go down easier.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:25 pm She was free to leave at any time, and if she was unable to leave, her "person holding power of attorney" was legally empowered to take her out at any time, and instead called Lin effin Wood.
Quite frankly, Wolski's supporters likely could have snuck in some horse paste if they felt that strongly about it, it really would not have been that hard. If someone sneaks in their own medical treatment or someone sneaks it in for them, the hospital would not be liable for any damage anyway. If you don't realize how easily this could be done, you haven't spent much time in a hospital. No one is checking your pocketbook to make sure you're not bringing in any illicit horse dewormer.
:snippity: .
This paragraph is in times of covid incorrect. Covid wards are locked down, no visitors, no relatives.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:52 pm
Gregg wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:25 pm She was free to leave at any time, and if she was unable to leave, her "person holding power of attorney" was legally empowered to take her out at any time, and instead called Lin effin Wood.
:snippity: .
This paragraph is in times of covid incorrect. Covid wards are locked down, no visitors, no relatives.
Which is why people keep suing hospitals to administer Ivermectin.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Call me when they start trying leeches.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”