Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Squidney Sidney Katherine Powell 🐙 - Born May 1, 1955 - Taurus / Year of the Goat / Sheep

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Squidney Sidney Katherine Powell - Born May 1, 1955

Post by raison de arizona »

They can spend their $182k on pork chops and applesauce for all care, as long as they find a way to extract it from Sidney Powell. And how about some punitive damages as well!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

But you can be sure Squidney ain't gonna be buying a Ford with the money she saves.

Prolly gonna go to Dominion if I had to guess.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

tek wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:18 pm But you can be sure Squidney ain't gonna be buying a Ford with the money she saves.

Prolly gonna to to Dominion if I had to guess.
I suspect Squidney is busy squirreling away everything she can offshore. What a shame the BCCI is no longer around.
somerset

Post by somerset »

woodworker wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:13 pm
tek wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:18 pm But you can be sure Squidney ain't gonna be buying a Ford with the money she saves.

I suspect Squidney is busy squirreling away everything she can offshore.
If she is, she will likely find out that the US government's reach is a lot longer than she realized. Hiding assets "offshore" is a lot harder than it looks in the movies ;)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:26 pm They can spend their $182k on pork chops and applesauce for all care, as long as they find a way to extract it from Sidney Powell. And how about some punitive damages as well!
:yeahthat:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Gregg wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:18 pm ... and when you get to commercially equipped medium duty F-650 and F-750 they run around $150k by the time the aftermarket partner gets done putting all the bells and whistles on them.
But I need one for going to the hardware store on weekends. :lol:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:26 pm They can spend their $182k on pork chops and applesauce for all care, as long as they find a way to extract it from Sidney Powell. And how about some punitive damages as well!
Folks, we need to keep our expectations within reason.

First, forget about punitive damages. That's never been on the table. As we say these days, it's "not a thing" in this situation.

Second, the assumptions (some of which are extremely unreasonable) and rules developed by federal courts for evaluating requests for attorneys fees result in awards that are usually quite a bit lower than what the requesting party actually spent on legal fees. There are a number of reasons for this, but the most fundamental one is the longstanding and unshakable belief of federal judges that the value of fully compensatory fee awards as a deterrent against frivolous and bad faith litigation would be outweighed by the burden on the court system due to the hurricane of additional collateral litigation that would ensue once lawyers were given reason to think that such fee awards were available.

It wouldn't surprise me if the judge awards the City of Detroit less than $100k. Mike Dunford, after a quick look at Campbell's objections, said that if he were forced to make a prediction, it would be that the City of Detroit will be given an award that is somewhere between $45k and $65k. That strikes me as a bit on the pessimistic side, but it's not unreasonable.

Edited to tinker with prose.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

somerset wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:21 pm
woodworker wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:13 pm

I suspect Squidney is busy squirreling away everything she can offshore.
If she is, she will likely find out that the US government's reach is a lot longer than she realized. Hiding assets "offshore" is a lot harder than it looks in the movies ;)
Not for a Kraken living with Captain Nemo in the Bat Cave Skull Cave Electric Eel Burrow Nazi U-Boat Pen.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

New from The Squid! Dominion must be panicking. Posted on Telegram:

Squid photo_2021-09-24_22-24-38.jpg
Squid photo_2021-09-24_22-24-38.jpg (144.34 KiB) Viewed 1626 times

Here it is, she calls it KRAKEN-ANSWER :lol:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-con ... D-CC-1.pdf
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Powell's cross-complaint is rather Klayman-esque: unironically accuses Dominion of engaging in lawfare to sully her good name, and seeks $10M in damages.
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Oh, the sweet optimism of someone who is utterly and complete unaware of how stupid they look and how doomed they are. Hell, that press statement has libels in it, but I guess in for a penny in for a pound.

:smoking:

bob

Post by bob »

By selling voting machines, Dominion assumed the risk that someone would lie about them.

:brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

chancery wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:48 pm
Folks, we need to keep our expectations within reason.

First, forget about punitive damages. That's never been on the table. As we say these days, it's "not a thing" in this situation.

Second, the assumptions (some of which are extremely unreasonable) and rules developed by federal courts for evaluating requests for attorneys fees result in awards that are usually quite a bit lower than what the requesting party actually spent on legal fees. There are a number of reasons for this, but the most fundamental one is the longstanding and unshakable belief of federal judges that the value of fully compensatory fee awards as a deterrent against frivolous and bad faith litigation would be outweighed by the burden on the court system due to the hurricane of additional collateral litigation that would ensue once lawyers were given reason to think that such fee awards were available.

It wouldn't surprise me if the judge awards the City of Detroit less than $100k. Mike Dunford, after a quick look at Campbell's objections, said that if he were forced to make a prediction, it would be that the City of Detroit will be given an award that is somewhere between $45k and $65k. That strikes me as a bit on the pessimistic side, but it's not unreasonable.

Edited to tinker with prose.
Well, first, thanks for destroying my dreams! :biggrin:

And something is better than nothing, which is what I've been seeing so far. So I suppose I'll be happy with just Something.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

bob wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:28 pm Powell's cross-complaint is rather Klayman-esque: unironically accuses Dominion of engaging in lawfare to sully her good name, and seeks $10M in damages.
The accountant's solution:

Call the whole thing a draw. Dominion, you win your defamation lawsuit. Sidney, you win your countersuit. Dominion is awarded $1.5 billion to be offset by the $10 million that is owed Sidney. Now, shake hands and make nice.

:sarcasm:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

When she loses the Dominion suit, is she gonna make a motion that damages should only be $123.42, because damages are not meant to compensate for any loss, but only to deter her from doing it again.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Also, don't fuck around with Nancy Pelosi.

Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

The nutjobs keep going on about the 12th Amendment.

I have read the 12th Amendment several times, and I simply don't see anything in it that gives the VP any authority to do anything other than open the envelopes containing the electoral votes, and to announce the results.

What are they seeing that I am not? What tortured interpretation of the amendment are they using to argue that the VP can unilaterally discard electoral votes that have been duly certified by the states?

Even if their interpretation were correct, they seem to be arguing that Pence had an OBLIGATION to discard votes for Biden; that he had no discretion in the matter.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

noblepa wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:25 pm The nutjobs keep going on about the 12th Amendment.

I have read the 12th Amendment several times, and I simply don't see anything in it that gives the VP any authority to do anything other than open the envelopes containing the electoral votes, and to announce the results.

What are they seeing that I am not? What tortured interpretation of the amendment are they using to argue that the VP can unilaterally discard electoral votes that have been duly certified by the states?

Even if their interpretation were correct, they seem to be arguing that Pence had an OBLIGATION to discard votes for Biden; that he had no discretion in the matter.
They are arguing the rule of five -- Alito, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Barrett and Roberts.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

They're not arguing the law. They're creating another chat room on Earth2 where like-minded fans can congregate. And send money.
bob

Post by bob »

woodworker wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:47 pm They are arguing the rule of five -- Alito, Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, Barrett and Roberts.
Too also: the "precedent" of the 1800 election. (Its deadlock being the basis for the 12th Amendment's ratification.)
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's the full Stew Peters Squidney interview on Rumble. "Thank you for having me on Stew, it's an honor." How this idiot gets 113K views in 2 days is madness.

If you haven't watched her lately, this is 23 minutes. Her eyes look dead, wonder if Lindell has been sharing his stash. She just lies and lies, she makes no sense and she just digs her hole deeper. She's pushing that people demand "decertification" and that it's "mathematically irrefutable" about the "fraud" and those that don't see it are "denying reality". She is "square over the target".

:smoking:

Will Dominion ask for a competency hearing?

Sidney Powell LIVE: Pelosi Terrified, Coomer Deposed, BREAKING: Powell Suit Filed TODAY
Stew Peters Show Published September 24, 2021 113,141 Views

More interesting (and made more money):
Cute bunny chewing on lettuce is an ASMR delight
Yodatheflopsybunny Published September 21, 2021 3,908 Views
$1.92 earned

Here's the column Stew talks about at the top of the interview. This is posted on The Squid's site.
The Untold Election Case that Should Have Stopped the Coup
Why Nancy Pelosi Had to Hurry on January 6
By Sidney Powell

Among other conservatives that stood up for President Trump amidst the theft of the 2020 election, the legal team that became Defending the Republic challenged election results in multiple states and produced hundreds of pages of evidence of widespread election fraud. The Left’s mantra of “no evidence” is pure propaganda.

As the world watched, our four fraud cases across the disputed states were dismissed by each of four federal judges. The courts threw out the cases on the democrats “talking points”—technicalities many of which were pulled from the dustbin of legal history. Not a single of our cases was heard, despite hundreds of affidavits, statistical studies proving mathematical impossibilities, disappearance of mail ballots, mysterious appearances of perfect ballots, evidence of technological manipulation of the vote, and even video of women pulling suitcases from under tables after a staged pipe burst evacuation, and of ballot workers shoving the same ballots through the machines repeatedly coinciding with an impossible spike in votes all for Biden. All this was set against a backdrop of an unprecedented and inexplicable stoppage of vote counting across multiple states, followed by the appearance of hundreds of thousands of votes in block injections for Biden, somehow overcoming, by a slim margin, what was previously a massive shortage of Biden votes.
► Show Spoiler

https://defendingtherepublic.org/january6/

She sure is the gift that keeps on giving.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

And the grift that keeps on grifting.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Squid is out of control, now she says the DOD can change elections. #CompetencyHearingNow

New insanity: 9/28/21 "In a LIVE Interview on The Stew Peters Show, #SidneyPowell made the jaw-dropping claim that she found evidence of DOD involvement in a patent that allows for the military to determine, change, or alter the outcome of US elections."

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Ack Ack! We come in peace!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I am not going to bother and watch that but I assume that she claims she found evidence but has not actually shown any of it, just like all her past claims to having evidence.
101010 :towel:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”