Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

The Gorka "Reality Check"

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Has anyone seen it yet? I just read Politico's take.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... -tv-481012

"Routinized Songs of Praise for President Donald Trump would be a good title for the Gorka TV hour-long show..." reminded me of some of the great old Doonesbury bits with Honey tossing off CCP propaganda-culture items. But, you know, that's just my age and sense of humor showing.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: The Gorka "Reality Check"

Post by Luke »

Here's episode one, Newsmax puts a lot of their junk on YouTube. Read and laughed at that article too also, Ben... he's a loathsome little worm. Can't stand his voice.

Gorka sure has milked it, he was tossed all the way back in 2017.
White House aide Sebastian Gorka ousted from post
By ANNIE KARNI and JOSH DAWSEY 08/25/2017 08:43 PM EDT Updated 08/25/2017 10:20 PM EDT

Sebastian Gorka, a deputy assistant to the president who was closely aligned with former chief strategist Steve Bannon, was ousted from the White House, officials said Friday.

In a resignation letter, published Friday night by The Federalist and confirmed by POLITICO, Gorka cited “forces” that do not support President Donald Trump’s “MAGA promise” as those that drove him out of the White House.

But a White House official indicated in a statement that Gorka had been forced out: "Sebastian Gorka did not resign, but I can confirm he no longer works at the White House," the official said.

Here's the press release for the show, one of the worst releases ever:
Sebastian Gorka’s ‘Reality Check’ Headlines Sundays on Newsmax
Debuting on Sunday, April 11, Dr. Sebastian Gorka’s new show “The Gorka Reality Check” is Newsmax TV’s newest addition to its growing lineup of weekend programs.

In “The Gorka Reality Check,” Dr. Gorka — former strategist to President Donald J. Trump, national-security authority and nationally-syndicated radio host — hits back hard against establishment media, Big Tech, and the Washington Swamp! The Gorka show airs on Newsmax TV every Sunday at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET. Dr. Gorka will offer common sense, powerful understanding, and blunt commentary to viewers. He is unafraid to challenge the top politicos as he exposes any disrespect to the founding principles of the American republic.

“Newsmax is the new force for truth in the face of a morally bankrupt legacy media and I am honored to join Chris Ruddy’s sterling team,” Dr. Gorka said. “There is a good reason that Newsmax’s daily shows are scaring legacy competitors, and our new weekly show, ‘The Gorka Reality Check,’ will reveal the truth behind the most important stories our loyal viewers need to be aware of in order to stop the radical Left.” Christopher Ruddy, CEO of Newsmax, said, “Sebastian has a huge following across America because he tells it like it is. ‘The Gorka Reality Check’ is sure to be riveting television for those who want the truth.” :lol:

Dr. Gorka served as a strategist and Deputy Assistant to President Trump. Today, he hosts the nationally-syndicated radio show AMERICA First, heard on 300+ stations through the Salem Media Network. Born in Great Britain to parents who escaped Communism during the Hungarian Revolution, he served in the British Territorial Army in a military intelligence unit. After coming to America, he served as a Defense Department professor teaching at the National Defense University in Fort McNair. Prior to joining President Trump’s White House, he spent 2 1/2 years at Quantico, as chair of Military Theory teaching at the Marine Corps University and War College. He remains a guest-instructor for the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School, Fort Bragg. He is the author of several books including “The War for America’s Soul.” Last year. President Trump appointed Dr. Gorka to the Defense Department’s National Security Education Board.

See Newsmax TV now carried in more than 100 million U.S. homes, on DirecTV Ch. 349, Dish Network Ch. 216, Xfinity Ch. 1115, Spectrum, U-verse Ch. 1220, FiOS Ch. 615, Frontier Ch. 115, Optimum Ch. 102, Cox cable, Suddenlink Ch. 102, Mediacom Ch. 277, AT&T TV Ch 349, and major OTT platforms like Roku, Youtube, Xumo, Pluto and most smart TV’s including Samsung+, Sony, LG, Vizion and more – Find All Systems that Carry Newsmax – Click Here
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:?: Is this the Vodka thread?

Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 3:16 pm :?: Is this the Vodka thread?

The sad thing is that Sebby's shirt is telling. Because we all know what would happen if legal African-American gun ownership started going through the roof in an organized fashion.

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

He’s the unhappiest man I’ve ever seen. Look at that face!
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:10 pm He’s the unhappiest man I’ve ever seen. Look at that face!
He’s aging like he’s solid gall.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Pop psychology guess - he wanted to be a big man, knew he would be a big man, and he thought his time had come to be in at the beginning of a new empire and his greatness was at hand... and then he got tossed aside like everyone else by a demented incompetent egomaniac. So... now he is waiting for his REAL chance at destiny as shirly the next leader will see his gifts and offer him his change at greatness again.

Anytime now.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Gorka, bro...
FUCOoEhWYAAC-FG.jpeg
FUCOoEhWYAAC-FG.jpeg (134.5 KiB) Viewed 1499 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

From the even a broken clock department...
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Sebastian Gorka said Nick Fuentes “is a Holocaust denying scumbag” who “will burn in hell.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:28 pm From the even a broken clock department...
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Sebastian Gorka said Nick Fuentes “is a Holocaust denying scumbag” who “will burn in hell.”
I mean, sure, but part of me thinks that Gorka stands against denying the Holocaust because he believes the Nazis should take credit for their mastery of the art form.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:10 pm He’s the unhappiest man I’ve ever seen. Look at that face!
Discount Steven Seagal :rotflmao:

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:04 am
Discount Steven Seagal :rotflmao:

In my 20s and into my early 30s, I was a huge fan of Seagal's. Like, over and above all other action heroes. I have wept repeatedly in my soul since his 'fall' into complete lunacy and spiritual villainy. I mourn.

And even now, I cannot say you are wrong to compare them.

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

How does Seagal like his Russian exile at the moment :?:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Stew Peters is a big Nick Fuentes fan. Stew's blog site Red Voice News was a bit upset with the Gorkster. This may be the only article ever on that site that we might agree with.
STEW PETERS SHOW
“Burn In Hell:” Sebastian Gorka Screams At Nick Fuentes In Unhinged Rant At Middle School
BY STEW PETERS SHOW JUNE 17, 2022

Sebastian Gorka was present at the meeting last night, and came completely unglued when he was asked about Nick Fuentes of the ORIGINAL “America First”. Disgusting. Gorka was blaspheming: Gorka doesn’t get to decide who burns in Hell. Gorka was going to rant about Fuentes, and then go back to his FAKE America First show, and likely talk about the importance of free speech.

So, you know – I think we need to have a talk about Sebastian Gorka. You’ve probably seen him on Fox or on Newsmax, or on one of countless web shows. Maybe you’ve seen some of his books around. But even if none of those things are true, you’ve probably heard him. Specifically, you’re heard him with his ridiculous accent.

Actually, that’s the best place to start: His accent. It’s fake. Gorka was born in the U.K. He lived there until he was twenty-two. But somehow he has this weird accent that even other British people don’t recognize. It’s not because his parents are Hungarian or because he worked in Hungary for the first half of his career. Hungarians don’t sound like that. This is all Gorka, affecting a weird accent to sound more exotic on TV.

But then, basically everything about Gorka’s career is bizarre and fake. He’s paraded around as a national security expert because that was supposed to be his job when he worked in Hungary. But Gorka never even got a security clearance in Hungary. That means he couldn’t work with classified materials. It basically means he couldn’t do security work there. It was all a sham.
► Show Spoiler
Gorka is a joke and a cartoon. If he was still guiding a Republican president he’d drag us into World War 3 just so he can pose as an accomplished expert while it happens.

Gorka is NOT God, and he doesn’t get to decide who’s awarded the gift of eternal life. Sebastian Gorka better hit his face. We’ll be praying for him.
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/06/b ... le-school/

It's fun and easy to fake support Gorka like this 8-)

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:roll:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Juliegrace Brufke @juliegraceb wrote: NEW: Sebastian Gorka is looking to get involved with House R’s plans to investigate Hunter Biden next year. Gorka met with Rep. Matt Gaetz today to discuss potentially angling to become a staff director if a select committee is formed.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The name’s Gorka. Seb Gorka. Scourge of Anitfa. Agent 00WTF.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

... holder of a Russian Weapon.

Well I dunno if it is exactly, but from computer games I know that side mounted sight is used in Russian weapon design in computer games. :whistle:
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I hereby decree that "Bluye suit with a pocket kerchief and a Russian assault rifle" is the official COSPLAY uniform of "does this make my penis look bigger".

rossgw

Post by rossgw »

Gregg wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:01 pm and a Russian assault rifle"
It is actually a Austrian Steyr...

https://www.steyr-arms.com/us/steyr-aug-a3-m1
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I think it is an Austrian Steyr AUG.

ETA. Ninja’d :bag:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

rossgw wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:36 pm
Gregg wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:01 pm and a Russian assault rifle"
It is actually a Austrian Steyr...

https://www.steyr-arms.com/us/steyr-aug-a3-m1
Oh, well, that makes all the difference in the world. It DOES make his dick look bigger.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Doodle substitutes don't need to be America First.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

What the hell is he trying to shoot with that scope? Uranus? *Snigger*
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”