Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Ron DeSantis

These people suck. They are bad people.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Ron DeSantis

Post by Luke »

Ron was terrible, no personality and sounded mean. It's bad enough having an audio only event, but it was obvious he was reading most everything and it sounded stilted and boring.

Meanwhile, Nick Fuentes, who was (according to Milo) fired by Kanye West and YE24, seems to have totally forgotten about his "YE is Right" and pledge to the death. Earlier this year, he said he was "Ridin with Biden". Now he's back to T***** and went nuts on cozy.tv with 8K groypers. Behind his fake anchor desk, he swung a little sword and said they are ALL IN for T**** and they would be "his sword". He said that about YE24 and Biden too, so he's just blowing with the wind. Then Nick got his 8K kids to go "ratio" DeSantis staff and supporters tweets with racist, mysogonystic, vile replies. They lit up the Twitter replies with hundreds of replies in 5 minutes or less. Two examples:

1. Pedro L. Gonzalez:
2. Christina Pushaw (press secretary):

Surprisingly, Nick took down that stream. With the homophobia and racism, it was hard to watch, but he actually showed some political skill talking about T**** and DeSantis. For example, while "Make America Great Again" has action words and a call to action, DeSantis' message was about an amorphous "decline is a choice, success is attainable". He felt that was mushy, non-specific and terrible. Nick also pointed out that Ron uses "border disaster" as opposed to "immigration". He likened it to a message of "baby food" that was so non-offensive that it wouldn't satisfy T**** voters at all. Was watching because I'm working on this Nick/AF report. It's hard to watch such vile slurs, but after a bit it gets drowned out. What's alarming is he has teen boys and young people that he's dishing this trash to; they seem to hang on his every word and he demonstated he can create havoc quickly.

This is his 2nd Rumble show tonight (he's also on his owned platform, cozy.tv/nick, which is filled with losers and miscreants streaming). Didn't watch so not sure he redid the analysis, but he probably did. Again, CONTENT WARNING FOR HATE SPEECH. But I have to admit he made some interesting points when he wasn't being a horrible human being.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Ron DeSantis

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:30 am

This is his 2nd Rumble show tonight (he's also on his owned platform, cozy.tv/nick, which is filled with losers and miscreants streaming). Didn't watch so not sure he redid the analysis, but he probably did. Again, CONTENT WARNING FOR HATE SPEECH. But I have to admit he made some interesting points when he wasn't being a horrible human being.

https://rumble.com/v2pv4mw-america-first-ep.-1167.html
Not sure how you watch that garbage ,,, you are more a man than I perhaps. :mrgreen: And no, he makes no "interesting" points that I could tell. He is exhausting, annoying and just consuming, and hands flopping around. What a weirdo.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Grumpy Git »

What is wrong with these people?

Instead of offering policy ideas for moderate GOP voters and independents, on topics they want to hear about, crime, economy, health, education, immigration, etc., these loons just screech about 'woke issues', gender, 2020 'stolen' election and Hunter Biden's friggin' laptop.

And then they scratch their heads wondering why they keep losing elections.
DUH!
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

Estiveo
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Estiveo »

Desantis' team is claiming the most livestream viewers in history.
Fw-dWJGWAAEIkUM.jpeg
Fw-dWJGWAAEIkUM.jpeg (319.22 KiB) Viewed 744 times
Image Image Image Image
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

So. Much. Winning.
Estiveo
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Estiveo »

Trump inauguration #s < Obama's

Desantis livestream views < giraffeterbirth
Image Image Image Image
pipistrelle

Ron DeSantis

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:33 am Trump inauguration #s < Obama's

Desantis livestream views < giraffeterbirth
The giraffe birth was interesting and dramatic and had relatable characters.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Ron DeSantis

Post by Luke »

Neon, I've been watching it to research more about what's activated these kids to become criminals and racists, I'll post another segment of my report on it soon in the "DT supporters have lost their minds" topic. After watching this stuff, often I'll watch baby shark to balance it out. :P

A lot of it is just to be "contrarian" and peer pressure. It's ridiculous. Here's Nick Fuentes' breakdown of RDS' campaign ad. As always, hate speech and vileness warning.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by AndyinPA »

Well, he offends me.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neeneko

Ron DeSantis

Post by neeneko »

Grumpy Git wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:54 am Instead of offering policy ideas for moderate GOP voters and independents, on topics they want to hear about, crime, economy, health, education, immigration, etc., these loons just screech about 'woke issues', gender, 2020 'stolen' election and Hunter Biden's friggin' laptop.
The risk vs reward on offering solutions just isn't worth it. Solutions are promises, and that can go sour when they fail. Culture wars on the other hand you really can not lose since you have complete control over your imaginary opponent.
Suranis

Ron DeSantis

Post by Suranis »

When they rip the microphone out of a Furby and use it to record a political advert. And don't have enough video for the speech so they repeat it.

Hic sunt dracones
somerset

Ron DeSantis

Post by somerset »

Suranis wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:30 pm When they rip the microphone out of a Furby and use it to record a political advert. And don't have enough video for the speech so they repeat it.

Is that an ad for DeSantis or Musk?
Dave from down under

Ron DeSantis

Post by Dave from down under »

A vote for Ron is a vote for Elon (first Twitter, then Florida, then the US, then the world….)
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron DeSantis

Post by raison de arizona »

I'm not sure, either :fuckyou: or :crying:. Mebbe both.
Fred Guttenberg @fred_guttenberg wrote: Regarding DeSantis saying "And if you look at cities like Baltimore and Chicago, you got kids more likely to get shot than to receive a first class education" I have a fairly simple response.

My daughter was shot and killed in Florida.
foxnews.com wrote: DeSantis responds in force to NAACP's Florida travel advisory: 'A total farce'
Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis criticized the NAACP Wednesday evening for issuing a travel advisory this week warning Black Americans...
Parkland and Pulse Nightclub are two of the worst in recent memory, everyone knows about them. Except DeSantis, the freaking GOVERNATOR.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Ron DeSantis

Post by neonzx »

Honestly, I can not judge because I did not watch nor listen. Seems like a clusterf*ck though. Was it just an audio call in like tfg does? Or was their video, too?
raison de arizona

Ron DeSantis

No video. Not much audio in the first 20-30 minutes either :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Ron DeSantis

:lol: The Onion delivers.
Ron DeSantis Relaunches Presidential Campaign From Inside Burning Tesla

TALLAHASSEE, FL—Attempting his formal announcement again in an effort to compensate for last night’s glitch-ridden debacle on Twitter, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis reportedly relaunched his presidential campaign Thursday from inside a burning Tesla. “America deserves a president who won’t cave to wokeness and will instead embrace the values of our founding fathers,” said DeSantis, who, sitting in the front seat of a Tesla Roadster as it filled with smoke and the doors automatically locked, looked on helplessly when the hood erupted in flames, the self-driving function engaged, and the fiery vehicle tore through the streets, running over numerous pedestrians. “We must rein in the administrative state, and President…President Biden isn’t… Shit, shit, shit. Um, we need—oh God!—we need to shut down the border, and…we, ugh, I need help! Please, call 9-1-1! I can’t control this thing!” At press time, first responders had reportedly rescued DeSantis by pulling him out through one of the Tesla windows, its bulletproof glass having shattered immediately after an officer fired a single shot at it.
https://www.theonion.com/ron-desantis-r ... 1850475896
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Ron DeSantis

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:57 am :lol: The Onion delivers.
Ron DeSantis Relaunches Presidential Campaign From Inside Burning Tesla

TALLAHASSEE, FL—Attempting his formal announcement again in an effort to compensate for last night’s glitch-ridden debacle on Twitter, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis reportedly relaunched his presidential campaign Thursday from inside a burning Tesla. “America deserves a president who won’t cave to wokeness and will instead embrace the values of our founding fathers,” said DeSantis, who, sitting in the front seat of a Tesla Roadster as it filled with smoke and the doors automatically locked, looked on helplessly when the hood erupted in flames, the self-driving function engaged, and the fiery vehicle tore through the streets, running over numerous pedestrians. “We must rein in the administrative state, and President…President Biden isn’t… Shit, shit, shit. Um, we need—oh God!—we need to shut down the border, and…we, ugh, I need help! Please, call 9-1-1! I can’t control this thing!” At press time, first responders had reportedly rescued DeSantis by pulling him out through one of the Tesla windows, its bulletproof glass having shattered immediately after an officer fired a single shot at it.
https://www.theonion.com/ron-desantis-r ... 1850475896
And yet they completely fail to mention that the Tesla was launched from a SpaceX vehicle that itself exploded in mid-flight before reaching orbit. JOURNALISM FAIL!
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

It’s been pretty amazing watching Desantis trying to rewrite his history with covid and Fauci.
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

I don’t think this video will help Desantis in a Republican primary while he’s griping about Fauci. But I probably shouldn’t get involved.
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

For a candidate who seems to brand himself on the principle of “law and order,” it’s especially hypocritical and cowardly to offer pardons to the domestic terrorists of the Jan 6 insurrection. DeSantis' bias towards his MAGA constituency is evident. He is unfit to hold office.
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

Desantis says his wife is being treated unfairly: “If she were a Democrat, she’d be on every fashion magazine. They would be making her to be the biggest deal.”
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by AndyinPA »

Whine. Whine. Whine.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Grumpy Git »

neeneko wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:05 pm
Grumpy Git wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:54 am Instead of offering policy ideas for moderate GOP voters and independents, on topics they want to hear about, crime, economy, health, education, immigration, etc., these loons just screech about 'woke issues', gender, 2020 'stolen' election and Hunter Biden's friggin' laptop.
The risk vs reward on offering solutions just isn't worth it. Solutions are promises, and that can go sour when they fail. Culture wars on the other hand you really can not lose since you have complete control over your imaginary opponent.
But culture wars only appeal to those loonies already into that stuff. To win the 2024 election, the GOP will also have to appeal to those undecided voters who will want to hear about issues that matter to them, I doubt which stores have rainbow-themed products on their shelves is a very high priority. :biggrin:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”