Ron DeSantis

These people suck. They are bad people.
RVInit

Re: Ron DeSantis

Post by RVInit »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:20 pm :snippity:
Yes. And more. She's suggesting that gay people groom kids...and I can't finish this sentence.

It is one of the most disgusting things I have read by a public official in my life.

That she does not immediately resign is a sign of the corruption in Florida and the country with these maggots.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :mad: :mad: :mad:
There is no such thing as bottom any more.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

RVInit wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:48 pm
Yes. And more. She's suggesting that gay people groom kids...and I can't finish this sentence.

It is one of the most disgusting things I have read by a public official in my life.

That she does not immediately resign is a sign of the corruption in Florida and the country with these maggots.

:cantlook: :cantlook: :cantlook:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:48 pm :snippity:

When the right wing got done scrapping the bottom of the barrel...they went ahead and dug under it... :smoking:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:11 pm
RVInit wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:48 pm

:cantlook: :cantlook: :cantlook:
Oh god, I meant there is no "low" anymore. Rock bottom is not really rock bottom, they can always dig lower and lower and lower :bag:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:15 pm
RVInit wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:48 pm :snippity:

When the right wing got done scrapping the bottom of the barrel...they went ahead and dug under it... :smoking:
And discovered Florida.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Florida's controversial surgeon general recommends against Covid-19 vaccination for kids
Surgeon General Joseph A. Ladapo has been an outspoken critic of pandemic-era safety measures such as quarantines, wearing face masks and vaccines.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida’s controversial surgeon general announced Monday that the state is breaking with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and will be the first state in the nation to recommend against giving the Covid-19 vaccines to kids ages 5 and older.

Florida Surgeon General Joseph A. Ladapo, speaking at a roundtable Monday with Gov. Ron DeSantis and medical professionals who oppose much of the CDC’s recommendations, did not elaborate. Two others who participated in the discussion were Jay Bhattacharya, a Stanford University professor of medicine, and biostatistician Martin Kuldorff. Both were the chief signatories of the Great Barrington Declaration, which calls for a hands-off approach toward managing the pandemic and instead advocates for natural “herd immunity.”

Ladapo in particular has been an outspoken critic of pandemic-era safety measures such as quarantines, wearing face masks and vaccines. DeSantis picked Ladapo to become surgeon general in September, which was three months after the surgeon general petitioned the CDC to withhold giving final authorization to the vaccines without years of clinical studies and trials in June.
:snippity:
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/0 ... s-00014702
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Republicans guiding principle seems to be "stupid, if it pisses off people, even better". Some of them are just plain anti common sense because, well, intelligence is a liberal plot.

raison de arizona

Counterpoint: saving 1,400 needless child deaths and many thousands of hospitalizations.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

So when unvaccinated asymptomatic grandkids visit their immune compromised grandparents they need to prepare for the fallout.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Do you mean like taking responsibility? :nope:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

DeSantis goes after “woke Disney”.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Apparently, DeSantis' Lt. Gov., Jeanette Nuñez, doesn't understand how any of this works.

Edit: There will be NO dissent in the Free State of Florida.
:biggun:
:hanged: :hanged: :hanged:
Image Image Image Image
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Someone tell DeSantis he needs to grow a funny mustache.

Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Gregg wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:43 pm Someone tell DeSantis he needs to grow a funny mustache.
Toothbrush, or the full Stalin? Or maybe, since as villains go, he's really somewhat cartoonish, a Snidely Whiplash?
Image Image Image Image
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

DeSantis has never struck me as particularly manly. Not even a full Stalin will help. :?
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Mutton chops. Gotta be mutton chops. Mustache connecting optional, but no beard.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I was suggesting Hitler, with armband and occasional military uniform as the head of his new Election Secret Police.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

This woman, DeSantis' spox, is...what? Setting up her boss to be Dictator of the former United States of America.
Pushaw First Amendment.jpg
Pushaw First Amendment.jpg (104.58 KiB) Viewed 931 times
raison de arizona

Telling.
Aaron Parnas @AaronParnas wrote: As the Governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis could divest from all Russian investments by the state. He chooses not to.

It is so easy for Ron to support Canadian truckers, yet so hard for him to support Ukraine.
Christina Pushaw 🇺🇸 @ChristinaPushaw]
Replying to @Fla_Pol @SenRickScott and 3 others
Because, as "Florida Politics" may be aware, Governor DeSantis is the governor of a state. Senator Scott and Representative Crist are members of Congress. Zelensky addressed Congress yesterday.

Because the federal government, not states, drives foreign policy.
raison de arizona

To be perfectly honest, since I’m anonymous on the internet, I struggle with this one a bit. His tone and misgendering is wrong. The substance is worthy of a discussion, however.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:33 pm To be perfectly honest, since I’m anonymous on the internet, I struggle with this one a bit. His tone and misgendering is wrong. The substance is worthy of a discussion, however.
It would mean more coming from someone other than DeSantis, Mr. "I will destroy opportunities for women by forcing them to have babies they don't want", but "I will complain about the NCAA destroying opportunties for women."
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Mr. "I will destroy opportunities for women by forcing them to have babies they don't want", but "I will complain about the NCAA destroying opportunties for women" can't be bothered to have actual women at his presser.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I may choose not to read this thread. I avoid the tfg thread and De Santis is just as maddening!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”