Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

White Supremacists

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Re: White Supremacists

Post by keith »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:36 pm i see one borderline Down’s syndrome and several cases of fetal alcohol syndrome.
I think I spotted the Down's syndrome right away. But what are the clues to foetal alcohol syndrome?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

I learned to pronounce it from Iris Dement. (At about 2:20)

Optimism is a good characteristic, but if carried to an excess, it becomes foolishness.
—Theodore Roosevelt
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

One of our country's shames...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-14/ ... /101151410

A parliamentary inquiry into the rise of far-right extremism in Victoria has heard children as young as 10 are being radicalised.

Key points:
Investigative journalist Nick McKenzie told the inquiry deradicalisation programs in prisons were seen as "a bit of a joke" by law enforcement
He said police were overwhelmed by aggressive language online
Liberty Victoria president Michael Stanton said restoring trust in the government and media were fundamental in tackling far-right extremism
busterbunker

Post by busterbunker »

keith wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:27 am But what are the clues to foetal alcohol syndrome?
Eyes are too wide apart.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pack-your ... embers-mom
On Saturday, Idaho police arrested 31 people linked to the white nationalist group Patriot Front for allegedly conspiring to stoke chaos at an annual LGBTQ+ pride event in Coeur d’Alene. Authorities say the suspects were armed with riot gear, shields, and a smoke grenade, along with documents that appeared to be an “operations plan.”

Now, in an exclusive interview with The Daily Beast, the mother of one arrestee is speaking out in hopes that her son will finally cut ties with the extremist faction.

Karen Amsden, mom of alleged Patriot Front member and Springville, Utah resident Jared Michael Boyce, said on Monday that her son has struggled to fill “a void” in his life ever since his father left the family years ago and came out as gay. A licensed clinical social worker, Amsden said she’s going public in an attempt to sabotage his standing in the group, because her other attempts at convincing him to walk away from the far right have so far failed.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Whatever4 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:17 am I learned to pronounce it from Iris Dement. (At about 2:20)

https: //youtu.be/6rme_tFIeKM
I luvs me some Iris Dement story songs. What a great way to start the day. Thank you.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

keith wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:27 am
Chilidog wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:36 pm i see one borderline Down’s syndrome and several cases of fetal alcohol syndrome.
I think I spotted the Down's syndrome right away. But what are the clues to foetal alcohol syndrome?
Distinctive facial features, including small eyes, an exceptionally thin upper lip, a short, upturned nose, and a smooth skin surface between the nose and upper lip
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20352901
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I see a stunt double for Christian Bale, cowboys #1 and #2 from an unremarkable western, a men's cologne model, several barristas, and the asshole mechanic that never quite gets it right the first time.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2022/ ... mer-state/
Of the 31 men police say are members of a white supremacist group arrested in Coeur d’Alene and accused of conspiring to riot, several live in Washington and Idaho.

Among them are two brothers from Spokane , Mishael and Josiah Buster.

Mishael J. Buster has ties to former Washington legislator Matt Shea, who was expelled from the House Republican caucus after an investigation found he engaged in domestic terrorism during the armed takeover of an Oregon wildlife refuge in 2016.

The 22-year-old Buster can be seen making jokes in a Dec. 19, 2021, live stream of an On Fire Ministries church service. Ahead of a message delivered by Shea, Mishael Buster and his father Matt Buster take the stage to read announcements.

Shea also is known for authoring a document titled “Biblical Basis for War.”

Shea, who lead an alternative “prayer walk” in Coeur d’Alene during the Pride in the Park event Saturday, went live on the Redoubt News Facebook page Saturday and spread misinformation to his followers of the conservative news outlet that it was antifa in the U-Haul attempting to ambush him and his followers.

“This attempted ambush from antifa was thwarted,” Shea said. The bogus claims have failed to gain traction in the wake of the mass arrest and public statements by Couer d’Alene police.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

That antifa is so clever. When they look for him, he's not around, and when they do find him, he's them. That is so brilliant.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

OMG!! Don Jr was one of the 31 arrested in Coeur D'Alene. Maybe. And he had Hunter's laptop.
Attachments
Jr and Patriot.jpg
Jr and Patriot.jpg (100.56 KiB) Viewed 1531 times
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:04 am I see a stunt double for Christian Bale, cowboys #1 and #2 from an unremarkable western, a men's cologne model, several barristas, and the asshole mechanic that never quite gets it right the first time.
Were you swiping right?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Off Topic
LOL, MSNBC is still fail at saying Coeur d'Alene, Jonathan Capehart butchered it just now on Deadline WH.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:07 pm
bill_g wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:04 am I see a stunt double for Christian Bale, cowboys #1 and #2 from an unremarkable western, a men's cologne model, several barristas, and the asshole mechanic that never quite gets it right the first time.
Were you swiping right?
Oh yeah. Just my type.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:10 pm
Off Topic
LOL, MSNBC is still fail at saying Coeur d'Alene, Jonathan Capehart butchered it just now on Deadline WH.
You folks are being unfair. Australian TV sports comentaters cant even pronounce the name Martinez. They have no trouble with Martina Navratilova though.

And Coeur d'Alene is even harder than Sault Ste. Marie. (not)
Has everybody heard about the bird?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

101010 :towel:
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

I've always heard it pronounced "curdle lean." Is that not close?
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Corda lane is more like.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

:notworthy1: I’ll use that henceforth.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:01 am OMG!! Don Jr was one of the 31 arrested in Coeur D'Alene. Maybe. And he had Hunter's laptop.
Isn't that Eric? He gets no respect.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The other side of the door :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

It sounds like they already knew before the door went up that the gig was up. What they probably did not realize (from the initial reaction) was how many armed cops were waiting.
101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

There was a woman on Don Lemon's program whose son had been arrested. She said that her son had not been raised like that at all. They were very active in community outreach. He had been radicalized over several years. I think she said he was 37. He had a son, was divorced, and had been living in her basement for several years. He had a job, but was waiting for his paycheck. She gave him a few days to get out. He couldn't find anyone who would take him, so she allowed him to come back until his paycheck came, so he had some money, but then he was gone. She felt guilty, but she had reached her limit. She was horrified about what her son had become. :(
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:29 pm There was a woman on Don Lemon's program whose son had been arrested. She said that her son had not been raised like that at all. They were very active in community outreach. He had been radicalized over several years. I think she said he was 37. He had a son, was divorced, and had been living in her basement for several years. He had a job, but was waiting for his paycheck. She gave him a few days to get out. He couldn't find anyone who would take him, so she allowed him to come back until his paycheck came, so he had some money, but then he was gone. She felt guilty, but she had reached her limit. She was horrified about what her son had become. :(
He was 27, but otherwise, that's the story I read as well.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Thanks. I wasn't sure I had the age right.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”