Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

White Supremacists

Estiveo
Verified:

Re: White Supremacists

Post by Estiveo »

This strikes me as more of a Motel 6 type of crowd.
Image Image Image Image
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

The Klan was more or less sued and laughed out of existence. Their silly sheets and ludicrous titles, such as "Grand Wizard" made it hard for people in the late twentieth and twenty-first centuries to take them seriously.

But the people in the Klan never went away and never changed their views. They formed "militias" and "patriot" groups. Even more than the Klan, they try to wrap themselves in the flag, deluding themselves and trying to delude others that they are the "true" Americans. Some have taken over what used to be the Republican party.

Racism is still very much with us. Anyone who argues that, having elected a black president, we are past the stage of racial animus, we no longer need to fight racism, is seriously out of touch with reality. While we have passed laws to ban overt discrimination in many areas, there is still ingrained systemic racism that many (white) people can't (or won't) even see.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

The strength of the backlash and hatred directed at Obama after his election showed me all I needed to know about the state of racism in the USA. Obama was a moderate Democrat, not a liberal, but they attributed extreme liberalism to him. Called him a closet Muslim. And were willing to believe he was not born in the United States, all so they could pretend they had some kind of justification other than racism for why they refused to recognize the legitimacy of his presidency. And then elected the most putrid, vile, and repulsive example of a white man they could find to succeed him.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

"I'm having an experience with one right now" - in other words, she isn't just sitting there buying into your bullshit, and you "know what's going on", which is, she isn't behaving like a good little girl. /smdh

--Colin Kaepernick
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

So the book of face, for some reason, decided that I needed a sponsored ad from a FB group called "All Things Europa". Because, hey, being over 18 and liking Star Trek and Kickstarter somehow means I'm also interested in white nationalist neo-nazi white replacement bullshit, according to Lord Zucc's sacred algorithms.

But the attached video in the ad had a familiar looking face......which turned out to be Dr. Orly Taitz' former paramour and fellow birther, disbarred attorney Charles E Lincoln III.

Somehow, I'm not even close to surprised a birther has gone full tilt white nationalist....

Oh, and the group in question.....
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I don't think I want to watch a CELIII video in case he starts reminiscing about afternoons of passion in the Dental Chair of Love … :sick:
… so I might never know why the Bowling Ball has behind him a Canadian Red Ensign, the long-retired flag of Canada's merchant marine (and probably other entities). Perhaps someone can enlighten me? :batting:

Is Lincoln some sort of agent for Canuckia? Is he working to absorb the USA into Greater Canada?
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:01 pm
… so I might never know why the Bowling Ball has behind him a Canadian Red Ensign, the long-retired flag of Canada's merchant marine (and probably other entities). Perhaps someone can enlighten me? :batting:

Is Lincoln some sort of agent for Canuckia? Is he working to absorb the USA into Greater Canada?
For what it's worth via Wikipedia:
In the 2010s, some far right or white supremacist groups have co-opted the red ensign, displaying it either alongside or instead of the Maple Leaf, erroneously as a symbol of a monoculturally white Canada. These include the Aryan Guard, the founder of the Canadian Nazi Party, white nationalist leader Paul Fromm,[13] and the five members of the Proud Boys who disrupted an indigenous protest on Canada Day in July 2017.[13][14]

The flag's appropriation by white supremacists has produced an outcry from several groups, including the Royal Canadian Legion, the Canadian Centre for the Great War, and the editor of the history journal The Dorchester Review, who have expressed the view that "trivializing, or treating as a kind of talisman of defiance, a flag that has a much more venerable and mainstream role" is not right and "flies in the face of what the Red Ensign means".[13]
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:01 pm I don't think I want to watch a CELIII video in case he starts reminiscing about afternoons of passion in the Dental Chair of Love … :sick:
That's not CELIII. That's Paul Fromm. He's a Canadian Neo-Nazi.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... paul-fromm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_From ... premacist)
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
filly

Post by filly »

Pat I still miss your blog and recall your posts vividly!
Sam the Centipede

Ahh! Thanks Pat! I misunderstood your post and incorrectly inferred.

Our modern white supremacists never convince me that they they are exemplars of excellence@ unfit, messy, incoherent and stupid. If I am to be ruled by a master race, I demand high quality overlords!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:39 am Ahh! Thanks Pat! I misunderstood your post and incorrectly inferred.

Our modern white supremacists never convince me that they they are exemplars of excellence@ unfit, messy, incoherent and stupid. If I am to be ruled by a master race, I demand high quality overlords!
You really ought to ask them for their Ariernachweis ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate
Sam the Centipede

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:16 am You really ought to ask them for their Ariernachweis ;)

The long form, of course. But they would probably be forgeries from Kenya.

./tiredbirtherjoke
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:16 am
Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:39 am Ahh! Thanks Pat! I misunderstood your post and incorrectly inferred.

You really ought to ask them for their Ariernachweis ;)

Hence the 1930s German joke: Who is the most desirable woman in Germany? An Aryan grandmother.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hiding their identities and later in the original thread we find out they taped over their license plates. Brave white supremacists.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://www.chron.com/news/nation-world ... 768282.php
Neo-Nazi group that led campaign against journalists, activists had ties to Texas

A Neo-Nazi who helped lead a campaign to threaten journalists and Jewish activists in three states was sentenced Tuesday to seven years in federal prison — the longest prison term handed out to the participants in the conspiracy.

A jury convicted Kaleb Cole in September of five felony counts related to the delivery of Swastika-laden posters to journalists and employees of the Anti-Defamation League in Washington state, Arizona and Florida in early 2020. The posters warned: “You have been visited by your local Nazis,” “Your Actions have Consequences,” and “We are Watching.”

Seattle U.S. District Judge John C. Coughenour handed down the sentence after hearing from victims who spoke of lingering fear and installing expensive home security systems in response to the threats. Miri Cypers, the regional director of the Anti-Defamation League, described picking up toys from her yard before fleeing to a hotel so that Cole and his followers would not know she had a daughter.

U.S. Attorney Nick Brown credited the victims for facing Cole in court: "Their courage has resulted in the federal prison sentence imposed today,” he said.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I understand what Frater has been telling us about MTG’s district a little better now.

:snippity:
It is Halloween evening 2019, and Scott — undercover coordinator for the FBI and special agent dispatched to its Joint Terrorism Task Force — is shivering in three layers, including tactical gear, in the pitch-black woods of northern Georgia. He has infiltrated a domestic-terror group called the Base, posing as a former skinhead who calls himself PaleHorse and is expert in hand-to-hand combat.
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... s-1280830/

An undercover FBI guy tells his chilling story. Good read.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:27 pm I understand what Frater has been telling us about MTG’s district a little better now.

:snippity:
:thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

A Norwegian court has ruled that far-right extremist Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 people in 2011, must remain in prison because there is "an obvious risk" he could return to behaviour that led to the massacre.

Key points:
Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in July 2011 in a bombing and shooting spree in Oslo and Utoya island
He was sentenced to Norway's maximum term of 21 years in prison for the crime
Breivik applied to be released from prison on parole but his request was denied by a Norwegian court who ruled he still has the ability to "commit new serious crimes"

Last month, Breivik faced a parole hearing before the three-judge Telemark District Court where he professed white supremacist views and flashed Nazi salutes on the hearing's opening day, while claiming to have renounced violence.

The court said he remains a potential threat.

"Because his psychiatric condition is unchanged, there is an obvious risk that he will fall back on the behaviour that led up to the terrorist acts on July 22, 2011," the court said in its ruling.

The ruling said he "used extreme violence as a tool to achieve his own political goals" and the court "has no doubt that [Breivik] still today has the ability to commit new serious crimes that may expose others to danger".

Breivik is serving Norway's maximum 21-year sentence for setting off a bomb in Oslo's government district and carrying out a shooting massacre at a summer camp for left-wing youth activists.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:21 am A Norwegian court has ruled that far-right extremist Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 people in 2011, must remain in prison because there is "an obvious risk" he could return to behaviour that led to the massacre.

Breivik is serving Norway's maximum 21-year sentence for setting off a bomb in Oslo's government district and carrying out a shooting massacre at a summer camp for left-wing youth activists.
21-year max? :shock: No, he should never be released.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I wonder if they ever found him a chess partner?
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/norw ... flna806977
A Norwegian prison is looking to hire people to be friends with mass killer Anders Behring Breivik, according to reports.

Ila prison hopes to find people willing to play hockey, chess and otherwise interact with Breivik, who is on trial for massacring 77 people in a bomb attack in Oslo and a shooting at a summer camp for young people on Utoeya island in July last year.

Citing Norway's Verdens Gang, the U.K.’s Telegraph newspaper reported that the "friends" would be trained experts as Breivik, 33, is feared to be too dangerous to mix with other prisoners.

"It could be anything from a team for indoor hockey to people who are willing to play chess with him," Knut Bjarkeid, director of the Ila prison said, according to the Telegraph's translation.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

neonzx wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:43 am
Dave from down under wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:21 am A Norwegian court has ruled that far-right extremist Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 people in 2011, must remain in prison because there is "an obvious risk" he could return to behaviour that led to the massacre.

21-year max? :shock: No, he should never be released.
I agree…

But Norway has a criminal justice system that through being humane does have good prison reform rates.

Of course that doesn’t work with monsters that delight in being monsters..
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

At least Kristian “Varg” Vikernes took himself off to France. Poor France.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

661813A2-DFF3-4BE8-8C44-C8DBBFF96E4A.png
661813A2-DFF3-4BE8-8C44-C8DBBFF96E4A.png (459.65 KiB) Viewed 900 times
https://extremism.gwu.edu/sites/g/files ... 212022.pdf
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”