Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

White Supremacists

Resume18

White Supremacists

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:36 pm Tomorrow, nationwide. PDs on alert throughout the country.
WTAF!!
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

White Supremacists

Post by bill_g »

Those darn Mexicans Aryans ...

White Supremacist network busted with enough fentanyl to kill over a million people.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

White Supremacists

Post by northland10 »

I had read an article a few weeks ago that a large majority of the fentanyl coming over the border (and being seized) was happening at official checkpoints with US Citizens. The government is not finding it coming across the border at non-checkpoints with immigrants.

Of course, we all know the right's concern is not about the drugs but about anti-immigrant screaming. They will never acknowledge the bust above.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

White Supremacists

Post by raison de arizona »

northland10 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:16 am I had read an article a few weeks ago that a large majority of the fentanyl coming over the border (and being seized) was happening at official checkpoints with US Citizens. The government is not finding it coming across the border at non-checkpoints with immigrants.

Of course, we all know the right's concern is not about the drugs but about anti-immigrant screaming. They will never acknowledge the bust above.
Off Topic
Where the fentanyl is coming from, police are importing it: https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr/sa ... n-fentanyl
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

White Supremacists

Post by RTH10260 »

Opinion piece / book review
Idaho at the epicenter of American Redoubt, white Christian nationalism movement | Idaho

Bob Kustra
Sun, April 9, 2023 at 12:00 PM GMT+2

It’s not often I read a book about our challenging times and find Idaho prominently featured, but that’s how things turned out when I read “Preparing for War: The Extremist History of White Christian Nationalism and What Comes Next,” by Bradley Onishi.

The author, a former white Christian nationalist with nine years in the evangelical movement, including six years in ministry, left the church, earned a doctorate in religious studies and assumed a teaching position at the University of San Francisco.

He wrote “Preparing for War” after Jan. 6, 2021, when he realized that the terrorist assault on the Capitol was the result of white Christian nationalist rhetoric over the years. The book explains how the rise of the new religious right gave birth to white Christian nationalism and how it might play out in the future in even more dangerous and destructive ways.

He now describes his former church affiliation as a movement thoroughly entrenched in American nationalism, white supremacy, patriarchy and xenophobia.

Onishi draws an important distinction between white evangelicalism and white Christian nationalism, which he claims far exceeds the boundaries of white evangelicalism.

White Christian nationalism marries cross and flag and creates the myth of America founded as a Christian nation. It also reflects on what it sees as America’s covenant with God in recognizing its past glory when straight white Christians had exclusive control of America’s politics and culture. Finally, such loyalty and obedience to a God whose nation has failed him creates an apocalyptic vision for white Christian nationalists to act out of a crisis narrative that demands the kind of immediate action we witnessed on Jan. 6.

Brad Onishi had a front-row seat in the growth of the evangelical movement in Orange County, California, where he was raised. He witnessed the Sun Belt migration as white Southerners headed West to recreate their own version of white Christianity, a potpourri of Christian nationalist mythology, libertarian economics and cowboy individualism. Voila! Orange County becomes the epicenter of white Christian nationalism. But its vision was overridden by a California that won the Oscar for the most liberal state in the Union, far outnumbering the white conservatives in Orange County.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/idaho-epicen ... 00776.html
(original: Idaho Statesman)
AndyinPA
Verified:

White Supremacists

Post by AndyinPA »

I think Idaho has been the center for a long time. Remember Ruby Ridge?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Phoenix520
Verified:

White Supremacists

Post by Phoenix520 »

Thirty some-odd years ago the mr and I honeymooned in Idaho, camping at as many of their lovely campgrounds as we could. We rafted the Lachsaw River, hiked nekkid to the hot springs, and visited friends in Moscow. We had a lovely time until…
Couer d’Alene.

We stayed at a big lodge overlooking the lake. As night fell it was as if it brought another kind of darkness with it. We could hear intermittent gun shots. The bad feeling was intense and we couldn’t wait to leave.
Kendra

White Supremacists

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:19 pm I think Idaho has been the center for a long time. Remember Ruby Ridge?
Yep. That piece Maddow did in I think, 2014 (during Bunkerville) on Posse Comitatus that tied all this in together was all kinds of awesome.
RVInit

White Supremacists

Post by RVInit »

Kendra wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:19 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:19 pm I think Idaho has been the center for a long time. Remember Ruby Ridge?
Yep. That piece Maddow did in I think, 2014 (during Bunkerville) on Posse Comitatus that tied all this in together was all kinds of awesome.
That is still one of my favorite of her deep dives.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
sugar magnolia

White Supremacists

Post by sugar magnolia »

About the only thing that comes to my mind when I hear Idaho is that Mark Fuhrman relocated to Sandpoint, ID and that was enough for me.
AndyinPA
Verified:

White Supremacists

Post by AndyinPA »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:02 pm About the only thing that comes to my mind when I hear Idaho is that Mark Fuhrman relocated to Sandpoint, ID and that was enough for me.
I thought the same thing.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

White Supremacists

Ohio.
Happening now in Columbus, Ohio. Neo - nazis flying swastika flags are outside of a drag event. pic.twitter.com/HiKJ9FDz2l pic.twitter.com/R3ZZHkEm8B
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

White Supremacists

They really elected a winner in Alabama.
GOP Senator Defends White Nationalists: ‘I Call Them Americans’
Tommy Tuberville said the Biden administration is "destroying" the military by trying to root out the racists and extremists

Tommy Tuberville, a United States senator from Alabama, defended white nationalism during an interview with a local NPR affiliate on Monday, AL.com has reported.

WBHM Birmingham asked Tuberville if white nationalists should be allowed to serve in the military. “They call them that,” the senator responded. “I call them Americans.”

Tuberville had explicitly defended “white extremists” and “white nationalists” earlier in the interview, alleging that President Biden is “destroying” the military by opposing their inclusion.
► Show Spoiler
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234733007/
sugar magnolia

White Supremacists

Post by sugar magnolia »

Thank god for Alabama.
-Mississippi
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

White Supremacists

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:28 am Thank god for Alabama.
-Mississippi
Thank god for Alabama.
-Arkansas
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

White Supremacists

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:01 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:28 am Thank god for Alabama.
-Mississippi
Thank god for Alabama.
-Arkansas
Why do all the trees in GA lean west?

Because Alabama sucks.....

I'll see myself out... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

White Supremacists

Post by keith »

Thats the annual argument between Oklahoma and Texas.

Every year the wind kicks up dust storms that cause a lot of havoc.

TX claimes its because OK blows.
OK claims its because TX sucks.

I say takes your pick.

(The scientific answer is that Texas sucks - a low pressure system stalls over Texas and sucks the wind in)
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Dave from down under

White Supremacists

Post by Dave from down under »

cross posted here because they are also white supremacists.

me: 2 is 20 too short

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-06-02/ ... /102426204

Two members of a neo-Nazi group found with instructions on how to carry out a terrorist attack have been sentenced to more than two years behind bars.

Key points:
Duncan Cromb and Jackson Pay were arrested in 2021
They had multiple documents explaining how to commit a terrorist act
The judge described their offences as "abhorrent and distressing"

Judge Joanne Tracey labelled the men's offences as "abhorrent and distressing" and said it was difficult to know if the sentence would deter future offending.
Kendra

White Supremacists

Post by Kendra »

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734572/?ref_=ttep_ep4

The Twilight Zone:
A tiny neo-Nazi organization struggles pathetically to succeed in a big city. A mysterious figure begins to ruthlessly guide a young, insecure U.S. Nazi leader, and the group begins to draw more attention.
Worth a watch and worth passing around the bird site and other places. That should be far in the past, but no...
AndyinPA
Verified:

White Supremacists

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/03/us/p ... at-nh.html
A man from New Hampshire faces up to 10 years in prison after threatening to kill a United States senator because he was angry that the senator was “blocking military promotions,” according to federal court documents.

The U.S. attorney’s office for the District of New Hampshire announced on Friday that Brian Landry, 66, of Franklin, N.H., had been charged with threatening to assault, kidnap or murder a United States official.

Mr. Landry called a senator’s district field office on May 17 and left a threatening voice mail message, according to court documents. The senator who was threatened by Mr. Landry was not named in court documents, which only detailed that the senator has been in office since January 2021.

“Hey stupid, I’m a veteran sniper,” Mr. Landy said in the voice mail. “Unless you change your ways, I got my scope pointed in your direction and I’m coming to get you. You’re a dead man walking,” he said, adding some expletives.
Tuberville, I'm sure, ticking off vets.
Phoenix520
Verified:

White Supremacists

Post by Phoenix520 »

Hey, he ticked off his own brother. Why not vets, too? :thumbsup:
raison de arizona

White Supremacists

A simple cure?
Scott Hechinger 🆓 @ScottHech wrote: “A white supremacist took MDMA for a study, and it snapped him out of his beliefs: 'Why am I doing this?'” Ecstasy therapy a cure for racism & other forms of hate?
insider.com wrote: A white supremacist took MDMA for a study and it snapped him out of his beliefs: "Why am I doing...
30 minutes after taking the MDMA pill, Brendan questioned his actions and realized his life was missing connection.
steven monacelli 🆓 @stevanzetti wrote: If this were true, Joe Rogan wouldn't exist
raison de arizona

White Supremacists

I hate Wisconsin Nazis.
Ford Fischer @FordFischer wrote: VIDEO THREAD: Today, avowed Neo-Nazi group "Blood Tribe" rallied with rifles and swastika flags outside an LGBT "Pride in the Park" event in Watertown, Wisconsin.

"Us or the pedophiles!" they chanted at the crowd, which included children. "There will be blood, blood blood!"

"Get 'em the fuck out of here!" pride participants begged police, who said they couldn't make the Nazis leave.
► Show Spoiler
Moar at thread.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

White Supremacists

Post by neonzx »

Wisconsin Nazis? How about all Nazis everywhere.

More "Blood Tribe"

Neo-Nazi leader banned from Bangor’s Planet Fitness

https://www.bangordailynews.com/2023/07 ... -nazi-ban/
A prominent neo-Nazi who last year moved to Penobscot County with hopes of building a white ethno-state has been banned from Planet Fitness in Bangor.

Christopher Pohlhaus, the leader of the neo-Nazi group “Blood Tribe” who has been spotted waving a swastika flag and wearing a swastika necklace at LGBTQ+ events, was banned from Planet Fitness’ Bangor location due to his clothing, a company representative confirmed Friday.

“At Planet Fitness, we strive to maintain a welcoming, judgement [sic] free environment for our members, guests, and employees,” Heather Pearson, public relations manager for Planet Fitness, said. “Clothing with hateful, lewd or offensive messages is not permitted.”
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Crash Barry@Crash_Barry
A worker @ Bangor #Maine @PlanetFitness
confirmed neo-nazi Chris "Hammer" Pohlhaus has been banned from the gym because of his racist tees, his swastika tat & his creeping on women. Management had been watching him "like a hawk." Disinfomaniacs pod # 5 #mepolitics
https://twitter.com/Crash_Barry/status/ ... 8557275137

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

White Supremacists

Post by bill_g »

Sounds like Moms For Liberty need to establish a Maine Chapter to "service" these poor incels in Santa Claus shirts.

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”