Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Mike Pence

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Suranis

Mike Pence

Post by Suranis »

323881752_2471541603009479_7930207179251150647_n.jpg
323881752_2471541603009479_7930207179251150647_n.jpg (20.23 KiB) Viewed 1313 times
Mayi oh Mayi I dooooo declare....
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Mike Pence

Post by neonzx »

Screenshot_20230124-140245-267.png
Screenshot_20230124-140245-267.png (58.86 KiB) Viewed 1285 times
Kendra

Mike Pence

Post by Kendra »

Is anyone picking on Pence? I'm listening to CNN and they're being very fair and calling it an honest mistake. :shrug:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Mike Pence

Post by raison de arizona »

Well either he lied or he didn't know he had the docs. I guess tfg just thinks Pence is ignorant?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Mike Pence

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:11 pm Well either he lied or he didn't know he had the docs. I guess tfg just thinks Pence is ignorant?
why do you think he selected him for VP?
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
noblepa

Mike Pence

Post by noblepa »

I realize that few people in government have quite the same access to classified documents as the President and Vice President, but it seems to me that the recent revelations about Trump, Biden and now Pence having classified documents, points to a seriously flawed and dangerous system of tracking such documents.

How many other former or current high-ranking government officials have documents that really shouldn't have been removed from their offices?

Congress should be investigating THAT and not President Biden.
p0rtia

Mike Pence

Post by p0rtia »

Hillary's starting to look like the littlest miscreant, ain't she.

BUT HER EMAILS
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Mike Pence

Post by RTH10260 »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:03 pm
Screenshot_20230124-140245-267.png
He didn't take anything, he had them sent in boxes :twisted:
neonzx

Mike Pence

Post by neonzx »

Flatpoint High wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:38 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:11 pm Well either he lied or he didn't know he had the docs. I guess tfg just thinks Pence is ignorant?
why do you think he selected him for VP?
Yep.

Remember this meme?

:towel: Image
RTH10260

Mike Pence

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra

Mike Pence

Post by Kendra »

Pence and Mother are going to “educate Iowans on the radical Left’s attempts to indoctrinate our children.”
RTH10260

Mike Pence

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: will the be reading bunny stories to the kids :?:
Kendra

Mike Pence

Post by Kendra »

Mike Pence: “While I respect the Speaker’s commitment to take Social Security and Medicare off the table for the debt ceiling negotiations, we’ve got to put them on the table in the long term.”
Kendra

Mike Pence

Post by Kendra »

Oh, we love receipts
@Mike_Pence
PENCE: I would have gone to East Palestine before I went to Kyiv

MACCALLUM: They're blaming the Trump administration. They say it's the regulations that were peeled back that led to this lack of safety

PENCE: Same crowd that said Chinese balloon floated over our administration
humblescribe
Verified:

Mike Pence

Post by humblescribe »

Then, Mike, it is only fair that the federal government cancel all defined benefit pensions for all federal workers, including Members of Congress, the Executive Branch, and the Judicial Branch. Elected or appointed; it makes no difference.

If you want a pension, then contribute your own money to an IRA or 457 plan with no employer match.

:bored:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Mike Pence

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Mike Pence

Post by Luke »

Marlon Bundo (RIP) has a better shot than Pence. Is he so dim-witted that he thinks he'll get anywhere in a GOP primary? They refer to him saying "Mike Pence became the Judas of our time” at Rharon's. But, bring it on.
WATCH: Pence Gets Off EPIC Burn On Trump In Exclusive NBC News 2024 Trash-Talking Sesh
By Tommy Christopher Feb 25th, 2023, 9:23 am

Former Vice President Mike Pence previewed the kind of smash-mouth campaign people can expect if he runs with a stinging burn on former President Donald Trump. On Friday night’s edition of NBC Nightly News, NBC News Capitol Hill Correspondent Ali Vitali started rolling out portions of her exclusive interview with Pence that included an electric several minutes on Pence’s likely impending announcement that he’ll be losing badly in the 2024 primary that included the mic-dropping “better choices” burn he’s been using for several months — but he said that mess THREE TIMES, son!:

ALI VITALI: I want to talk about the moment that we’re in right now. There’s a lot of speculation about potentially you running for president. I know you’ve said that you’re thinking about that. What’s your timeline for a decision there?

MIKE PENCE: Well, I’m always very humbled when, when people ask about our future. And we’ve been traveling around the country over the last few years, we’ve gotten a lot of encouragement to consider entering the race for President of the United States and we’re giving a prayerful consideration. I do think we have time.You know, the American people know me, they know the Pence family. And so, we’re going to continue to travel and listen. I like what Ronald Reagan said many years ago when he offered the—the American people have a funny way of letting you know if they want you to run for president. So, we’re listening, we’re reflecting, we’re talking to friends. But I promise to keep you posted.

ALI VITALI: So, do you think by summer? First debate is in August.

MIKE PENCE: Oh, I think, I think by the spring our family expects to have a very clear sense of our calling. You know, I’ve often said I think there’s two kinds of people in politics. There’s people that are called, people that are driven. And if you read my book that came out late last year, you’ll you’ll read that I’ve been both. I’ve allowed my political ambition to get ahead of my values. But over the last 20 years, we’ve tried to just answer to what we perceive to be a calling, to serve Indiana, to serve the people of this country. And so we’re going to, we’re going to be discerning about it, but I have a sense we’ll have a clearer idea by the spring.

ALI VITALI: I think implicit in saying that you’re considering running is the idea that you think you could be at least a different president, if not a better president, than your former boss. Can you delineate just one policy difference that you might have with him?

MIKE PENCE: Well, I think the times call for different leadership. And I’m confident we’ll have better choices–

ALI VITALI: And you’re thinking about being one?

MIKE PENCE: –than my old running mate come 2024. Because I–

ALI VITALI: Have you talked to him lately?

MIKE PENCE: I have not. But I will tell you that as I’ve traveled around the country, I’ve heard two things. Number one, I’ve heard countless Americans tell me that they want to get back to the policies of the Trump Pence administration. Policies that saw us make historic investments in our military, saw a peaceful and stable world, that saw our economy revived through tax cuts and unleashing American energy, saw conservatives on our courts and a secure southern border. But the next thing I hear Ali is that they want to see us and our politics return to the kind of civility and respect that Americans show one another every day. And I I think that when we think about the large challenges facing the country today, the rise of China, our greatest economic and strategic threat, when you think about the avalanche of debt that we’re piling on our children and grandchildren, when you think about what appears to be a steady assault on traditional values and families in America, now more than ever we need the policies but the civility that makes it possible for us to generate real solutions for the American people.

ALI VITALI: Yeah, so in order to qualify for the debates, if you were to run, you would have to sign an RNC pledge that says you would support the eventual nominee, whoever that is. Do you plan to sign that?

MIKE PENCE: Well, if I’m a candidate, I’m sure that, I’m sure that I’ll meet whatever the requirement is for debates. But I mean to tell you, I know there’s a particular focus on one candidate in the field today –

ALI VITALI: But especially for you.

MIKE PENCE: – but I’m gonna tell you I’m very confident that Republican primary voters are going to choose the right standard bearer for this moment in our nation’s history. Someone that can provide not only the policies in leadership but the style of leadership that will help bring our nation back.

ALI VITALI: I think there’s just, I think for people especially with you, there’s a question about if you think this is a moment as someone who served in the Trump Pence administration to have a new generation of leadership? If you think it’s time to move past President Trump?

MIKE PENCE: Well, as I said, like we’re giving serious consideration to, to entering the campaign for president because I think the American people deserve better choices than the choices of the past. Now that being said, I don’t think anybody could have beaten Hillary Clinton other than Donald Trump in 2016. And I was proud to run with and proud to serve with him. Obviously the administration did not end well. But I’ll always be proud of the record, the American people and I’ll always believe the American people chose well, in putting forward a standard bearer who could meet that moment, and win in 2016 but I really do believe that these times call for a different leadership. Experienced, grounded in the same principles and ideals but also, I think, I think the American people long for leadership that at least would have the chance of uniting us around our highest ideals, beginning with the respect and civility that the American people show one another every day.
Video at link: https://www.mediaite.com/opinion/watch- ... king-sesh/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Mike Pence

Post by pipistrelle »

And we’ve been traveling around the country over the last few years, we’ve gotten a lot of encouragement to consider entering the race for President of the United States and we’re giving a prayerful consideration. I do think we have time.You know, the American people know me, they know the Pence family. And so, we’re going to continue to travel and listen.
We? Is mother co-running?
neonzx

Mike Pence

Post by neonzx »

Well all I can find on that "WATCH:" thread are adverts. I'd like to see the actual interview. Adverts poping all over my screen. Annoying AF.
MN-Skeptic

Mike Pence

Post by MN-Skeptic »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:26 am Marlon Bundo (RIP) has a better shot than Pence. Is he so dim-witted that he thinks he'll get anywhere in a GOP primary? They refer to him saying "Mike Pence became the Judas of our time” at Rharon's. But, bring it on.
I think that most of the Republicans running for office, either declared or not, are in it for the publicity and money raising. They know they don't have a shot, but this gets them quoted and appearances on Fox or wherever. It gives them credibility with at least some of their Republican base. Pence will never be president, but, having been vice president and by continuing to speak out, he will always make good money with paid speeches.
Domenico

Mike Pence

Post by Domenico »

neonzx wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:55 am Well all I can find on that "WATCH:" thread are adverts. I'd like to see the actual interview. Adverts poping all over my screen. Annoying AF.
Ghostery is your friend.
RTH10260

Mike Pence

Post by RTH10260 »

Mike Pence: history will hold Donald Trump accountable over Capitol attack
Former vice-president, speaking at Gridiron dinner, says it ‘mocks decency’ to portray January 6 as anything other than a ‘disgrace’

Martin Pengelly in New York and agencies
Sun 12 Mar 2023 14.02 GMT

Mike Pence has offered a rebuke of his one-time boss Donald Trump, saying history will hold the former president accountable for his role in the January 6 attack on the US Capitol.

Pence, then vice-president, was in the Capitol when thousands of Trump supporters breached the building in an attempt to stop Congress certifying the 2020 presidential election, which Trump lost to Joe Biden.

As Senate president, Pence presided over the ceremonial task of approving the votes of the electoral college.

Throughout the siege, Trump sent several tweets, one calling on Republicans to “fight” and others making false claims of voter fraud. He also criticised Pence for certifying the results.

Some rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence”. A makeshift gallows was erected outside. Pence was spirited to safety by Secret Service agents.

On Saturday at the Gridiron dinner in Washington, Pence told journalists and their guests: “President Trump was wrong. I had no right to overturn the election, and his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know that history will hold Donald Trump accountable.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ccountable
Dave from down under

Mike Pence

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03-12/ ... /102086556

Former Vice President Mike Pence has harshly criticised former president Donald Trump for his role in the January 6 riot at the US Capitol, widening the rift between the two men as they prepare to battle over the Republican nomination in next year's election.

Key points:
As tjhe former vice president, Mike Pence admitted he had 'no right' to overturn the election results at the president's request
The sombre remarks at the typically light-hearted event highlight a deep rift in the Republican party
Donald Trump has already declared his candidacy as the Republican nominee seeking re-election

:snippity:

Speeches at the Gridiron Dinner are usually humorous affairs, where politicians poke fun at each other, and Mr Pence did plenty of that as well.

He joked that Mr Trump's ego was so fragile, he wanted his vice president to sing "Wind Beneath My Wings" — one of the lines is "did you ever know that you're my hero?" — during their weekly lunches.

He took another shot at Mr Trump over classified documents.

"I read that some of those classified documents they found at Mar-a-Lago were actually stuck in the president's Bible," Mr Pence said. "Which proves he had absolutely no idea they were there."
Dr. Ken

Mike Pence

Post by Dr. Ken »

This step and fetching mother******

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Volkonski
Verified:

Mike Pence

Post by Volkonski »

Mike Pence: President Trump "let me down" on Jan. 6

https://www.axios.com/2023/03/19/mike-p ... ican-party
Former Vice President Mike Pence said that former President Trump "let me down" on Jan. 6 and that he had hoped that he "would come around" and recognize the violence of that day.

Driving the news: "I had actually hoped that he would come around in time, that he would see the cadre of legal advisers that he surrounded himself with led him astray, but he hasn't done so," Pence said Sunday on ABC's This Week.

"I think it's one of the reasons why the country just wants a fresh start," Pence added.
He said that he and Trump have gone "separate ways" since leaving the White House.

Pence said that in the week after Jan. 6, he was "very direct" with Trump about his experience that day and they "parted amicably and respectfully."

"But in the months that followed, [Trump] returned to that same rhetoric he was using before Jan. 6, rhetoric that continues much up to this day and that's why we've gone our separate ways," Pence said.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”