Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Fake "Inventor of Email" / Anti-Vaxxer / Election Truther / Failed Candidate

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bob

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Fake "Inventor of Email" / Anti-Vaxxer / Election Truther / Failed Candidate

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:31 am Where the heck is Sharon Rondeau and "DeMaio" on this?
P&E comments:
Rondeau wrote:Has he declared his candidacy?
[some jerk]* wrote:Dr. Ayyadurai has a campaign site:

https://shiva4president.com/
Rondeau wrote:Thank you; I had no idea.
Some jerk scooped Scoop Rondeau! :towel:

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

and she has not yet discovered that something about the natural born citizen is amiss :?: :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:36 am and she has not yet discovered that something about the natural born citizen is amiss :?: :lol:
To be fair, Rondeau found out today that he is running has a website proclaiming his candidacy. She probably hadn't thought about it until just now.

The Ayyadurai groupies are very birther-esque (and hilarious): more than one has said SCOTUS could rule the natural-born-citizen clause was abrogated.

"Could" and "will" being very different concepts. ;)
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Like all thin-skinned grifters, Ayyadurai blocked some jerk* for noting he's ineligible (and just recycling a magic-bullet theory about eligibility). :towel:

* :smoking:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

So poking the Ayyadurai cultists has revealed them to be rather nasty. They are very birther-esque in their devotion to their beliefs over reality.

"For completeness," I found a N.J.D.C. ruling from this month rejecting a naturalized (born-in-South-America) citizen's* desire to run for president; the court even called the argument "frivolous" because he's not a natural-born citizen.

* Jose Pereira (for the archives).
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Voeltz wrote:What is it with these arrogant Indians (Harris, Ramaswamy, Haley, Ayyadurai) mocking our law?
NOT RACIST! :fingerwag:

Re: "Send Flat Earthers to space!": :yankyank:
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

You need to go in orbit to prove that you can start in NY, fly west on a plane, and eventually end up back on NY?

Is this stupid or just assuming he followers are?
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

I'd vote for
BIRTHERS....IN.....SPACE!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 10:50 pm Is this stupid or just assuming he followers are?
It smells like, if it is lauded, he'll say he's innovative unifier. If he's ridiculed, he'll say he was just joking.
Image ImageImage
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

I'm having a hard time deciding if it's incredibly dumb or genius.... I mean it's obviously a transparent grift and currently very right wing targeted BUT it allows him to pivot to a left wing grift by claiming it was part of an elaborate protest to get traction on an amendment that would allow naturalized citizens to run for president. There are quite a few lefties I know who feel very strongly that "if you live here you deserve representation" and push for things like voting rights for resident non citizens. Allowing naturalized citizens eligibility would be in line with that. What's the verdict? So dumb it's brilliant? Or just dumb? (Insert glass onion meme here)
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
bob

Post by bob »

Baidn wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:51 am I'm having a hard time deciding if it's incredibly dumb or genius.... I mean it's obviously a transparent grift and currently very right wing targeted BUT it allows him to pivot to a left wing grift by claiming it was part of an elaborate protest to get traction on an amendment that would allow naturalized citizens to run for president. There are quite a few lefties I know who feel very strongly that "if you live here you deserve representation" and push for things like voting rights for resident non citizens. Allowing naturalized citizens eligibility would be in line with that. What's the verdict? So dumb it's brilliant? Or just dumb? (Insert glass onion meme here)
Just dumb:

Ayyadurai's actual message, if there is one, is fairly hardcore anti-vax. His group is ironically titled, "Truth Freedom Health," yet actually stands for none of those things.

And several of his supporters say things like, "We've already had one foreigner for president. ;) ;) ;) "

So only easily duped lefties are going to carry a banner for Ayyadurai.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

It is ON! Gateway House of Boys:

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, Inventor of Email, Announces Presidential Run – Talks COVID, 2020 Election, Elon Musk, Tucker, Bobby Kennedy Jr., and More
By Joe Hoft Jun. 15, 2023 12:45 pm
This article originally appeared on JoeHoft.com and was republished with permission.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai announced his run for President. He discussed COVID, the 2020 Election Steal, Elon Musk, Tucker, Bobby Kennedy, Jr., and much, much more on the Joe Hoft Show on TNTRadio.live.

Dr. Shiva announced on the Joe Hoft Show that he is running for the office of President in the upcoming election. He also discussed COVID, the 2020 Election Steal, and the Deep State censorship community that he uncovered. This was discussed with Dr. Shiva a few months ago.

Dr. Shiva discussed his run for the Presidency and how he was asked to run by many followers.

Listen in on this amazing interview with Dr. Shiva.

bob

Post by bob »

Dr. Shiva announced on the Joe Hoft Show that he is running for the office of President in the upcoming election.
This is, like, the 37th time Ayyadurai has "announced" his running.

He's just running at this point.

Well, not really: Because he's not seeking a party's nomination, it'll be many months before he'll have to attempt to get onto a ballot.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

https://www.youtube.com/live/ZcG7Uq2feGA
Ayyadurai claims he has filed a lawsuit ("pro per," because lawyers can't be trusted) in D.D.C. against AGOTUS, seleking declaratory relief that he can run and serve as president.

I haven't read the complaint, but Ayyadurai's summary highlights many problems.

But at least he filed something. Assuming there's a ruling on merits (which is by no means certain, given the possible defects), it'll end the grift sooner than later.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:09 pm https://www.youtube.com/live/ZcG7Uq2feGA
Ayyadurai claims he has filed a lawsuit ("pro per," because lawyers can't be trusted) in D.D.C. against AGOTUS, seleking declaratory relief that he can run and serve as president.

I haven't read the complaint, but Ayyadurai's summary highlights many problems.

But at least he filed something. Assuming there's a ruling on merits (which is by no means certain, given the possible defects), it'll end the grift sooner than later.
Nothing on the docket yet. I assume if he does file a suit, it will die rather quick. I doubt the true reason is that lawyers can't be trusted but he could not find one to take it. They all know that the suit is dead, dead, and dead. I do not believe the scouts can force AGOTUS to create an advisory opinion, and the courts will definitely not create one.

He has to be denied ballot access before he can sue. He needs an actual controversy that creates an injury peculiar to a person, which is what I had been telling some birthers for years. Here is their test case if they wanted one, however, there is still the poor birther issue that a court may only rule that naturalized cannot be president and leave it at that (or find a way to punt) and thus deny them a case for their 2-parent rule.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:40 am Nothing on the docket yet. I assume if he does file a suit, it will die rather quick. I doubt the true reason is that lawyers can't be trusted but he could not find one to take it. They all know that the suit is dead, dead, and dead. I do not believe the scouts can force AGOTUS to create an advisory opinion, and the courts will definitely not create one.

He has to be denied ballot access before he can sue. He needs an actual controversy that creates an injury peculiar to a person,
which is what I had been telling some birthers for years. Here is their test case if they wanted one, however, there is still the poor birther issue that a court may only rule that naturalized cannot be president and leave it at that (or find a way to punt) and thus deny them a case for their 2-parent rule.
What's the difference between that, and say, ruling on a speculative business venture that might discriminate against gays and creating an advisory opinion about that? Haven't we opened this door?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:40 am I do not believe the scouts can force AGOTUS to create an advisory opinion, and the courts will definitely not create one.
Among the problems is Ayyadurai is suing AGOTUS to issue a directive to the states to compel them to place him on the ballot.

AGOTUS doesn't manage state elections, so the feds may (assuming this lawsuit actually gets filed) respond with a motion to dismiss, saying Ayyadurai is seeking relief that can't be granted. Which would avoid the merits.

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:01 amWhat's the difference between that, and say, ruling on a speculative business venture that might discriminate against gays and creating an advisory opinion about that? Haven't we opened this door?
SCOTUS basically pulled a shell trick with standing in that case; there's very little discussion about standing. Meaning there's little for future litigants to argue for a wider reading of standing. A rehearing petition is possible in that case, and some have urged for it on this basis, but I'm doubting Colorado will.

Too also: a naturalized citizen recently sued the feds, seeking the right to run for presidency. The district court, likely in excess of jurisdiction, ruled on the merits.

The more standard line in election cases is to say putative candidates lack standing absent a major commitment of resources. The courts don't want to encourage any idiot who prints a few bumper stickers to waste the courts' time. (And other candidates' time as well.)
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

It looks as if Ayyadurai filed his lawsuit: D.D.C. Case No. 23-02079.

It hasn't shown up on CourtListener.

The government hasn't been served. :waiting:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:26 pm It looks as if Ayyadurai filed his lawsuit: D.D.C. Case No. 23-02079.

It hasn't shown up on CourtListener.

The government hasn't been served. :waiting:
It did yesterday but with not docs. Somebody has since bought the docs.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... v-garland/

Summons was not issued. Don't know why.

The court refused his request for electronic access because he cannot be bothered to read and follow the local rules about how to request access and what he has to do first. He just said, "please give me."
bob

Post by bob »

DDC issued an order in Ayyadurai's case:
DDC wrote:Advising pro se Plaintiff of his obligation to follow the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Local Rules, and orders of the court. Failure to adhere to these rules or orders may result in sanctions, up to and including dismissal of this action. The Clerk of the Court shall mail a copy of this Order to Plaintiff at his address of record. Signed by Judge Tanya S. Chutkan.
I presume this is a boilerplate order for cases with unrepresented parties, and not directed at Ayyadurai specifically.

Ayyadurai caught the (ob. "Obama nominated") judge who'll be presiding over the latest indictment. :towel:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:42 pm Summons was not issued. Don't know why.
The summons just issued. Let's see if Ayyadurai can figure out service.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Executed summons was returned. Now the government can respond. :popcorn:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

bob wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:51 pm
Executed summons was returned. Now the government can respond.
It looks as if the government entered an appearance.

And because Ayyadurai was representing himself, the court pre-screened the case ... and dismissed it. :lol:
Edit: CourtListener was glitchy. :mad:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

"Dismiss AND Dismiss/Lack of Jurisdiction" :lol: I'm blocked or I'd congratulate him on his victory and ask how much he spent on it.

Judge Chutkan got out of it, she must be so hurt.

Dec 15, 2023 Case directly reassigned to Judge Loren L. AliKhan. Judge Tanya S. Chutkan is no longer assigned to the case.

Shiva King of Fail.JPG
Shiva King of Fail.JPG (191.53 KiB) Viewed 195 times

Shiva was never mentally stable, but he's gone totally off the deep end. His Twitter is outrageous with the most anti-Semitic, vulgar language and whining of nearly any account (and that's saying something).

Return to “Other weirdos”