Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sarah Louise Palin + Todd Trig Bristol Willow Track & Hunky Levi Johnston

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sarah Louise Palin + Todd Trig Bristol Willow Track & Hunky Levi Johnston

Post by Luke »

Mama Grizzly's got the 'Rona.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Sarah Louise Palin + Todd Trig Bristol Willow Track & Hunky Levi Johnston

Post by AndyinPA »

Long-haul?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I was on vacation 3 or 4 years ago and a bunch of maybe twenty somethings were there from Wasilla. We talked and they had gone to HS with some of Palin's kids (don't remember which ones). They fucking hated the Palin kids. Thought they were total assholes. I don't really care what happens to her.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

This shit has been going on for over a year now.

Palin (and many other maskholes) is still talking like wearing a mask protects the wearer!

Wearing a mask DOESN"T PROTECT THE WEARER (those N95 masks do a little bit) - it protects the people who come into contact with the mask wearer!

For f^(#'s sake.

She has had plenty of time to get edumacated.

What the f^(# is the matter with these people?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Ah, the rhetorical question for our times. ;)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

keith wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:52 am Palin (and many other maskholes) is still talking like wearing a mask protects the wearer!

Wearing a mask DOESN"T PROTECT THE WEARER (those N95 masks do a little bit) - it protects the people who come into contact with the mask wearer!

For f^(#'s sake.

The idea of protecting others is not in their wheelhouse. Thinking of the needs of others is foreign to them. Looking out for the safety of others is really beyond them.

Doing for others is communism. It's all about the individual. Me Me Me.
101010 :towel:
wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

Sarah who?
Image Image ImageImage
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:48 pm
keith wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:52 am Palin (and many other maskholes) is still talking like wearing a mask protects the wearer!

For f^(#'s sake.

The idea of protecting others is not in their wheelhouse. Thinking of the needs of others is foreign to them. Looking out for the safety of others is really beyond them.

Doing for others is communism. It's all about the individual. Me Me Me.
The RWNJ's like Sarah Palin love to idolize Ayn Rand, with her glorification of self-gratification and her insistence that no one does anything for altruistic reasons. At least Ms. Rand assumed that every did (and should) think only of themselves.

Where the RWNJ's get it wrong is that they think that, yes, it is the individual, not the group that counts, but, specifically, there is only ONE individual that counts. Them. They all seem to feel, as their demi-god, Trump does, that not only should they themselves think only of themselves, but that everyone else should also only think of them. In other words, its all about ME. I'm the only person in the world who counts. The rest of you should hang on my every word, do as I say, and never, ever question my divine wisdom.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Many years ago the wife of one of my ex husband's friends gave me some Ayn Rand books to read. One of those books was written by a woman who was a friend of Ayn Rand and her husband. The mention of self-gratification jumped out at me, the book talked about how Ms Rand and the woman's husband had an affair and how callous Rand was about the feelings of her supposed friend when the friend (and Rand's husband) found out about the affair. It was basically "this is what we felt like doing, and it's nobody else's business, including yours" kind of thing.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

RVInit wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:16 am Many years ago the wife of one of my ex husband's friends gave me some Ayn Rand books to read. One of those books was written by a woman who was a friend of Ayn Rand and her husband. The mention of self-gratification jumped out at me, the book talked about how Ms Rand and the woman's husband had an affair and how callous Rand was about the feelings of her supposed friend when the friend (and Rand's husband) found out about the affair. It was basically "this is what we felt like doing, and it's nobody else's business, including yours" kind of thing.
If you read Rand's novels, she seems to feel the same way about consent. "I feel like doing this, so I am doing it."
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

noblepa wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:32 pm
Where the RWNJ's get it wrong is that they think that, yes, it is the individual, not the group that counts, but, specifically, there is only ONE individual that counts. Them. its all about ME. I'm the only person in the world who counts. The rest of you should hang on my every word, do as I say, and never, ever question my divine wisdom.
In fairness this apparently was how Rand conducted herself in her personal life as well. Throwing out what she claimed were her deeply held principles as soon as it would make her life harder to live by them and demanding absolute independence for herself but absolute loyalty from those in her life. That philosophy doesn't sell books for obvious reasons though so carefully presented hypocrisy it is.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

RVInit wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:16 am Many years ago the wife of one of my ex husband's friends gave me some Ayn Rand books to read. One of those books was written by a woman who was a friend of Ayn Rand and her husband. The mention of self-gratification jumped out at me, the book talked about how Ms Rand and the woman's husband had an affair and how callous Rand was about the feelings of her supposed friend when the friend (and Rand's husband) found out about the affair. It was basically "this is what we felt like doing, and it's nobody else's business, including yours" kind of thing.
She also had an affair for a student of hers and reacted the same way again in regards to her husband....until said student then "cheated" on her with someone closer to his age and she seemed this a massive moral failing and heartless betrayal.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hunky Levi Johnston aka Ricky Hollywood is pretty low profile now, but he does have an Instagram page for all you fans!

Levi Johnston (@iflevihad_ig) • Instagram photos and videoshttps://www.instagram.com › iflevihad_ig
7380 Followers, 32 Following, 94 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Levi Johnston (@iflevihad_ig)

Here's Levi and all the little Johnstons, the factory has been turning them out. His youngest, Delta, just turned one year old. Tell you what -- it's a nice Instagram page with lots of family photos. And Levi looks like a good Dad. Happy it's working out for him after Sarah Palin and family relentlessly tried to destroy him.

Levi.JPG
Levi.JPG (87.84 KiB) Viewed 5785 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

wavey davey wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:43 pmSarah who?
:like:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

When I first read one of Ayn Rand's books (I think it was The Fountainhead) while I was in high school, I thought she was a genius.

Then I read Atlas Shrugged, and I decided she was a selfish, egocentric idiot. I still feel that way today.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Here’s what we could gather about Sarah Palin’s life these days: She lives, at least most of the time, in the same house on Lake Lucille in Wasilla that the family has occupied for more than a decade. She applies for a Permanent Fund dividend every year, which would indicate she spends the majority of the year in Alaska. She voted, absentee, in the 2020 presidential election from Alaska, according to Division of Elections records.

Todd and Sarah’s divorce was finalized last year. He has recently purchased land in the Big Lake area, according to property records.

The Palin kids have grown up and into adult lives of their own: Bristol is a real estate agent in the Austin, Texas, area with an Instagram following bigger than her mother’s. Willow has twins and a salon in the Mat-Su. Piper has pursued nursing school. Trig, born when Palin was governor, is now in high school. It’s not clear what Track is up to but court records show all of the criminal cases against him as resolved.

Though her SarahPAC closed in 2017, Sarah still maintains a national profile traveling to speak for conservative causes and candidates. Most recently, she was in Texas for Turning Points USA’s Young Women’s Leadership Summit, for a speech that promised “her signature zingers” as well as “homespun stories of everyday Americans.” She also has an ongoing federal lawsuit against The New York Times, which she says libeled her by suggesting she played a role in inspiring a 2011 mass shooting in Arizona. Her website, sarahpalin.com, is still a productive content farm, churning out a half-dozen pieces of byline-free clickbait daily. On Facebook, 4.5 million people follow her.
https://www.adn.com/politics/2021/06/15 ... hese-days/
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thank you, Lani, for that update, a great summary. Trig is 12 now, how the years pass quickly.

But for many, the most important member of the family is hunky Levi Johnston (and his alter ego Ricky Hollywood) :P

Levi's book, Deer in the Headlights, is free to borrow on the Internet Archive's books section (one of our fav places for older out of print books): https://archive.org/details/deerinheadlights0000john It's a fun book. We have an autographed copy on the bookshelf but that's another story.

Recent story about Levi and Sunny. Don't these folks realize they're in Alaska where hunting and fishing are part of daily life? Hunted as a kid growing up in NJ, we always ate what we hunted (pheasant and deer). Sunny goes even further: "The meat is made into sausage or hot dogs and the hide and skull goes to the taxidermist so that she can have her own rug and they will bleach the skull for her to keep too."

These internet people are over the top.
'HORRIFIED' Teen Mom star Sunny Johnston slammed for letting daughter Breeze, 8, shoot & kill bear herself & pose with dead animal
Kylie Parham 11:25 ET, Jun 28 2021Updated: 11:25 ET, Jun 28 2021

SUNNY Johnston has faced backlash for allowing her eight-year-old child to shoot and kill a fully grown black bear. The Teen Mom OG alum previously incited controversy when her step-son Tripp, Bristol Palin's child, was sick and in the hospital last year. Sunny, 29, shared a shocking post of her daughter Breeze, eight, posing with a dead black bear that she had shot and killed moments before. The child smiled and held up the animal's paw to show it's size, as the reality star captioned the shot: "Thank you for your life Mr. Black bear 🖤 🙏🏻 from Learning where food comes from, to getting it herself...

"My little 8 year old huntress got a great shot in all by herself after realizing she wasn’t ready, she stopped, took a deep breath and only then she regrouped and pulled the trigger.
"One and done ✔️ I’m very proud of her patience and persistence with this!🤗 although I would have cried as a kid and I’m low key scared of her now 🤣 #savage," she joked.

However, fans were "horrified" to see such a young child hunting, and slammed the TV personality for the "traumatizing" experience. "My kids would be horrified. I don't even let them kill bugs. To each their own though," one began. "When I was little my neighbor hunted and hung a deer from his tree and I've been traumatized ever since," they reasoned. Sunny clapped back at the disgruntled fans, writing: "I think any kid who isn't raised around it would be horrified. Shoot, when adults see what happens to animals for them to eat them everyday, they're horrified too. Sunny and Levi regularly hunt for their meals. "The circle of life can be sad. What's great about hunting though is these animals live a great life up until this point and then they are thanked and truly appreciated," she claimed. "Unlike animals raised in captivity, pumped full of steroids with nowhere to roam and then slaughtered with no appreciation at all." Some followers were not convinced, though, as one claimed the hunting was "stupid."

Sunny attempted to clarify her position further as she explained: "The meat is made into sausage or hot dogs and the hide and skull goes to the taxidermist so that she can have her own rug and they will bleach the skull for her to keep too."

Together they have three kids
The TV star married Levi Johnston in 2012 after he broke off his engagement with Bristol Palin in 2010. Bristol and Sunny have not always operated well as co-parents and last year the Teen Mom alum's son Tripp fell ill, further igniting a feud. Last July, the blonde shared a photo of her step-son in the hospital, causing the politician's daughter to "subtlety shade" her ex's wife on Instagram. Later, during a Q&A, a fan asked how Sunny has dealt with "Bristol's shade on her Instagram." "I've been sent screenshots and I've been asked this a lot," the 28-year-old mother of three began. "It's confusing because I was told updating friends about how he is doing wasn't the problem. "I'm not getting into the medical side of things (for his privacy). But Levi, 30, and I cared for him through 97% of him being SO sick and it was so serious and scary. "Just happy he's doing better now. That's ALL that matters to us!" she explained. The 12-year-old was hospitalized for viral meningitis while visiting Levi and Sunny in Alaska. Bristol shares her son Tripp with Levi, and her daughter Sailor, five, and Atlee, four, with her ex-husband Dakota Meyer whom she divorced in 2018. Levi and Sunny also share three daughters, Breeze, eight, Indy, six, and Delta, one.

Levi's Instagram (7000+ followers): https://www.instagram.com/iflevihad_ig/?hl=en

This update has some racy pix of Levi, nothing frontal, he never did that.
Whatever happened to Levi Johnston, Bristol Palin’s baby daddy who posed for “Playgirl”?
By Graham Gremore July 18, 2020 at 11:07am · 42 comments
https://www.queerty.com/whatever-happen ... l-20200718
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This whole story is really, really ridiculous.
Sunny Johnston has faced backlash for allowing her eight-year-old child to shoot and kill a fully grown black bear.

"My little 8 year old huntress got a great shot in all by herself after realizing she wasn’t ready, she stopped, took a deep breath and only then she regrouped and pulled the trigger.
Really, Sunny? Your eight-year old shot and "one and doned" an eight-foot tall, 400-pound black bear that was close enough to threaten her, with no adult supervision. And you describe her like she has the thousand-yard stare from Full Metal Jacket. What if she didn't "regroup", which is pretty normal for children that age in far less threatening situations? I can't even imagine a child that size being able to handle the recoil of a gun that powerful. If the incident happened as described, this child was in a LOT of danger.
from Learning where food comes from, to getting it herself...
I'm guessing a vegetable garden isn't on the lesson plan. Or teaching her how to budget money and live within one's means.
Sunny and Levi regularly hunt for their meals.
Yeah, judging from those highly toned bodies in those professional headshots, I can tell they eat a lot of self-hunted meat.
"The meat is made into sausage or hot dogs
Bear hot dogs? Bear sausages? Really? What's your family recipe? I've got an air fryer.
the hide and skull goes to the taxidermist so that she can have her own rug and they will bleach the skull for her to keep too."
Which are wonderful decorations for your daughter's room, if your daughter is Wednesday Addams. Which sounds like the plan you're on, so go for it.
What's great about hunting though is these animals live a great life up until this point and then they are thanked and truly appreciated "Unlike animals raised in captivity, pumped full of steroids with nowhere to roam and then slaughtered with no appreciation at all."
Ignoring the fact that this is ridiculous, what does it have to do with anything?
Later, during a Q&A, a fan asked how Sunny has dealt with "Bristol's shade on her Instagram."
If "shade on your Instagram" is a major problem in your life, teaching your child how to hunt bears for food seems a little incongruous.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Alaska permits an eight year old to hunt unaccompanied? Why not? This is much more sportsmanlike in favor of the animal. I doubt an eight year old child could hold a high caliber weapon long enough to take aim.
Il factotum
Lani

Post by Lani »

zekeb wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:43 pm Alaska permits an eight year old to hunt unaccompanied? Why not? This is much more sportsmanlike in favor of the animal. I doubt an eight year old child could hold a high caliber weapon long enough to take aim.
Nothing in the article says the child was unaccompanied.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Here’s the Instagram post of the pose with the bear.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Alaska must have some damned small fully grown black bears. Back when I was familiar with Wisconsin bear hunting regulations, a bear that size would be barely legal.
Il factotum
slq

Post by slq »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:35 pm This whole story is really, really ridiculous.
Got a great shot in all by herself . . ." does not mean she was out hunting all by herself. Obviously, Sunny was right there observing her, as the post clearly explains (the girl hesitated, regrouped, and then took the shot.)

Also, I was a bit taken aback by the snarky criticism upthread, which is based only on supposition and misreading Sunny's post. I come from rural Idaho and a family of hunters and fisherman. I can shoot quite well. I've never shot at a living thing because that's not my thing. I also don't own a gun. But my mother hunted and many female members of my family still hunt. They all own or owned guns (my mom has, sadly, passed. She was very active and adventurous and was also a private pilot. She regularly flew into backcountry airstrips.) I could show you very recent pics of my 8 yo Idaho niece and nephew that look just like this pic of Sunny and Levi's daughter. And, yes, one of my nephews has his first deer mounted in his bedroom. For years, my dad had a mountain goat head and rug in his office. It was a once-in-a-lifetime draw for that permit, and my dad was very proud of it. It's a culture. It's a culture that is prevalent in Alaska, too.

Being fit and even exerising (if Sunny and/or Levi do that, which you don't know) doesn't mean you don't also hunt and fish. You need to be in good shape to hunt in the wilderness. My dad never engaged in any gym exercise, but he was very fit until his lung disease prevented him from his very active life (camping, fishing, hunting, and running a ranch.) My mom was very fit until the day she died and the only organized exercise she did was some calesthenics she routinely did from a military pamphlet she had had forever. But, at 67, she had better legs than I ever had and could lift her lawn mower into the back of her pickup and paint the whole exterior of her home.)

Packaging up your elk or deer or even bear and having it made up into sausages or (in my family) jerky is exactly what you do if you hunt. I grew up eating deer, elk, antelope, pheasant, grouse, sage hen, and trout. We were very grateful for a stocked freezer. (Yes, of course, we also bought meat at the grocery store. We were a family of 6.) I grew up swimming in snow-melt lakes while camping and fishing. My dad, my grandpa, and my dad's 3 brothers packed into the wilderness with horses for a week or so every fall to go elk hunting. I once ate bear that a friend of my dad's shot, processed, and invited us to share for dinner. It was a big deal. I didn't care for the bear meat. It was tough and gamey.

Newsflash: People who hunt and fish are regular people. They take selfies. Women who hunt and fish wear makeup and color their hair.

So, please don't scoff at other peoples' culture, especially when by so scoffing, your ignorance of that culture is evident. When you're taking aim at Sunny and Levi Johnston's culture (for fun?), you dont' know who else on this board you're insulting.

ETA: If you look at Sunny's feed, you'll see she grows a vegetable garden, involves her kids in that, and does the canning with her harvest. Again, part of the culture. You'll also see that the entire family regularly hunts and fishes.
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
slq

Post by slq »

Scroll to the right for the other pics in this instagram post and you'll see Sunny's greenhouse. This is just a few posts down from her "daughter with a bear" post.
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Lani wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:46 pmNothing in the article says the child was unaccompanied.
No, but it implied it pretty loudly. The alternative is that this 8-year-old was somehow faster on the draw and more accurate in a life-threatening situation than adult members of her party. The article makes no mention of that.

Return to “Other weirdos”