Barack, Michelle, Sasha and Malia Obama and Family

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Michelle Obama says she ‘couldn’t stand’ husband Barack for 10 years
Former first lady says caring for their young daughters put strain on their marriage in Revolt TV interview promoting latest book

Edward Helmore
Thu 29 Dec 2022 17.09 GMT

Former first lady Michelle Obama has said she “couldn’t stand” her husband for a decade while the couple’s children were young.

In frank comments to the Black news station Revolt TV last week, Obama – one of the most popular women in America – said that raising children had put strains on her three-decade marriage to Barack Obama, the US president for two four-year terms beginning in 2009.

“People think I’m being catty by saying this – it’s like, there were 10 years where I couldn’t stand my husband,” she told a round-table forum. “And guess when it happened? When those kids were little.”

Obama, 58, was speaking with Kelly Rowland, H.E.R., Winnie Harlow and Beyoncé’s mother Tina Knowles-Lawson, about an imbalance in her marriage to Barack Obama while his political star was ascending and she was primarily looking after their daughters, Sasha and Malia, who are now in their 20s.

“And for 10 years while we’re trying to build our careers and, you know, worrying about school and who’s doing what and what, I was like, ‘Ugh, this isn’t even,’” Obama said. “And guess what? Marriage isn’t 50/50 – ever, ever.

“There are times I’m 70, he’s 30. There are times he’s 60, 40, but guess what?” she continued. “Ten years – we’ve been married 30. I would take 10 bad years over 30 – it’s just how you look at it. And people give up … [saying], ‘Five years – I can’t take it.’”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... k-10-years
bob

Post by bob »

(The account of) Malik has been trolling with the Michelle-Obama-is-a-man lie.
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Malik trolling birthers by posting his father's passport
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

And just as I predicted these people are morons
bob

Post by bob »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:17 pm And just as I predicted these people are morons

PROOF THAT OBAMA WASN'T BORN IN 1959!
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Lol passport information we've had for years
bob

Post by bob »

Dude loves the attention.

Elsewhere he implies President Obama is Kenyan by descent. Which may have once been true, but no longer is. (President Obama now would have to apply for Kenyan citizenship.)
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Some idiots created a "Trump Supporters" substack yesterday with a story that President Obama had been arrested. They were spreading it all over Telegram and elsewhere. I could see it would start to take root and be shared among the dead-enders. So I contacted Substack, reported a content violation because it was disinformation and dangerous, and lo and behold, they took it and that whole account down.

It had been at https://supporters.substack.com/p/forme ... a-arrested. Less than a day later...

Trump Supporters Obama Nuked.JPG
Trump Supporters Obama Nuked.JPG (25.6 KiB) Viewed 3250 times
Tex (Substack, Inc)
Apr 26, 2023, 11:23 AM EDT

Hi there,

Substack Trust & Safety here. Thanks for reaching out about this. Reports like this one help us keep the platform safe for the entire Substack community.

We've determined that this content is a violation of our Content Guidelines and we've removed it from the platform.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best, Tex @ Substack
Thanks, Obama! (and Substack) ... another stupid MAGAt attempt foiled.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:notworthy:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Sasha graduated from USC today
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Wait, hold up. They were little cute kids. What TF happened? College? Barack with a grey suit to go with the grey hair. My God!! :shock:
Lani

Post by Lani »

Sasha is a beautiful young woman!
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Lani wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 8:40 pm Sasha is a beautiful young woman!
Yeah, she is and so is Malia.

But Anderson Cooper says I've been hiding in my silo and missed out on all this. :fuckyou: Nope.
bob

Post by bob »

44 Obama Musical: The unOFFICIAL, unSANCTIONED OBAMA MUSICAL:

(In LA, natch.)
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:37 am Malik trolling birthers by posting his father's passport
Call and raise: University Archives: Lot 79: Barack Obama Sr. Kenyan Passport, Issued 2 Years Before Barack's Birth, Historic Relic Of Our 1st African American President's Family:
A rare and historically significant item in the form of Barack Hussein Obama Sr.'s British passport. Measuring 4.25" x 6", Nairobi, dated April 29, 1959, through April 29, 1969, when it was canceled. The passport, issued on behalf of the Colony and Protectorate of Kenya, No. 84764, lists Obama's profession as "Clerk" and residence as "Kenya Colony". Signed by Obama on p.2 and with a black and white photograph of him on the opposite page. Obama did not list or include the photograph of his wife, Kezia Aoko (m. 1954), nor did he list the name of his two children, Malik (b. 1958) and Auma (b. 1960). The passport appears to have been renewed once, extending its validity from April 29, 1964 to April 29, 1969. With various visa and travel stamps throughout. The back half of the 32 pages are blank. With wear, rubbing, and soiling to the covers. Loss to both the top and bottom right corners. Toning and light soiling to the internal pages. The photograph is in good condition, despite an embossed stamp over the lower corner. With a bold signature by Obama Sr. This piece comes to us directly from a family member.

P. 8: "Additional Countries added at Boston U.S.A. on September 10th 1963, Authority Kenya Letter / 3 September 1963". Signed and stamped by the British Consulate at Boston.
p.10: A Nonimmigrant Visa (F), No. NRB20, was issued to Obama on July 29, 1959, stating he was valid for "UNLIMITED" applications for admission into the United States if presented before July 28, 1960.

Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (1934-1982) was a Kenyan senior governmental economist and the father of 44th U.S. President Barack Obama. He married Kezia Aoko in a tribal ceremony in 1954, and the couple had two children, Malik and Auma. In 1959, he was selected for a scholarship program to attend college in the United States and studied at the University of Hawaii. It was there that he met Stanley Ann Dunham, whom he married in 1961. Their son, Barack II was born on August 4, 1961. The marriage did not last, however, and Dunham was granted sole custody of her son in 1964. Obama Sr. returned to Kenya in 1964, only seeing his son once more, when Barack was about 10. He died in a car crash in Nairobi in 1982, just six months after the birth of his youngest son, George.
No confirmation from He, Lucas Smith, yet. :smoking:
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Barack Obama @BarackObama wrote: Like I do every year, here are some songs I’ve been listening to this summer — a mix of old and new. Look forward to hearing what I’ve missed.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

The Clinton Body Count lives on.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

TweetMatt Wallace @MattWallace888 wrote: ⚠️ The Mysterious Death Today of Michelle and Barack Obama’s Private Chef Needs More Attention ⚠️

As details come out... it’s becoming increasingly apparent that things do not add up…

Tafari Campbell worked in the White House during the Obama administration, and then they decided to bring him home with them as a private chef when Trump took over in 2016.

Over the last 7 years, he has traveled all over the world with them and knows many of their deepest/darkest secrets.

Rumors are spreading that he was murdered because they discovered a book he was writing about his experience that included a lot of reputation-damaging info . This could have been seen as a betrayal from someone they trusted.

Who goes paddle boarding alone in the middle of a pond with no life jacket if you don’t even know how to swim?

To make things even stranger… a witness describes him sinking quickly below the surface and vanishing…

Why didn’t/couldn’t he grab onto his paddleboard?

Why did it take them so long to find his body in only 8 feet of water when a witness supposedly saw exactly where it happened?

What are the chances the Obamas happened to be out of town on the exact day this occurred?

Why is the media playing cover-up?

Why would he leave his wife and kids behind to go paddle boarding?

Why were many law enforcement officials so quick to write this off before an autopsy even took place?

I WILL NOT STOP INVESTIGATING UNTL THE TRUTH COMES OUT!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

A guy with 888 in his name is suspicious himself. Could he be a neonazi by any means? :twisted:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

There is no tragedy that cannot be put to use to advance a hatred
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:30 pm A guy with 888 in his name is suspicious himself. Could he be a neonazi by any means? :twisted:
Where was 888 at that time?

He cannot prove that he didn’t commit murder
(No proof that he or any one else offers is acceptable in his insane/evil world)
bob

Post by bob »

Ghouls of course are bringing up Loretta Fuddy.
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Didn't know where to put this but Joe "The Plumber" died
somerset

Post by somerset »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:39 am Didn't know where to put this but Joe "The Plumber" died
I think he belongs here:
viewtopic.php?t=2144

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”