Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Barack, Michelle, Sasha and Malia Obama and Family

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Barack, Michelle, Sasha and Malia Obama and Family

Post by neonzx »

No clue. Some white lady grabbed a black kid off the street for a photo op? :confuzzled:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:20 pm I would love to watch Michelle Obama kicking Trump's ass.
Me too. The only downside is, what with Omicron and all, where would they find a hospital with room to house him long enough for her to get her shoe back.
I would also like it if she beat him in an election.
Not me.

If she ran, she would win, no doubt, but I don't get the idea that she has any iota of ambition towards elected office - ANY elected office. And the abuse she would receive to achieve this hypothetical elected office would be soul destroying.

I have too much respect for her to wish it upon her.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I agree. She has made it absolutely clear that she has no political ambitions whatsoever. While she stepped up and embraced the role of First Lady as well and better than any other, and supported her husband all the way, I think she would have even preferred if he had not had the ambition to become president. She will never run for president.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:crying:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

This gets me every damn time.”
Me, too. Then I had to go watch Obama give Biden the Presidential Medal of Freedom. :roll: My tissue is soaked.

This gets me every damn time. :crying:
Lani

Post by Lani »

Yeah. Tears. Watched the videos and felt, well, teary eyed, but also they were life affirming. Thanks.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Get well soon, President Obama!
Obama tests positive for Covid-19
The 44th president, who reported only a scratchy throat, said that former first lady Michelle Obama had tested negative and that both were vaccinated and boosted.
By MAEVE SHEEHEY 03/13/2022 04:24 PM EDT

Former President Barack Obama has tested positive for Covid-19, he announced on Sunday, adding that he’s “feeling fine” except for a scratchy throat. The 44th president said on Twitter that former first lady Michelle Obama had tested negative. He said both he and his wife were vaccinated and boosted. “It’s a reminder to get vaccinated if you haven’t already, even as cases go down,” Obama said.

Covid cases have been on the decline in the U.S. since peaking in late January, when the highly contagious Omicron variant of the coronavirus gripped the nation. Still, with large swaths of the country refusing to get fully vaccinated, experts have warned that the virus isn’t going away fully. The Biden White House is planning to shift course, working toward a strategy in which the virus is endemic and does not disrupt daily life.

Obama is not the first of the six living presidents to announce he tested positive for the virus. Donald Trump was hospitalized for coronavirus in October 2020, when he was still in office. Obama has been vocal in urging Americans to get vaccinated and boosted since the shots became available, appearing in an advertisement last year with all other living former presidents — minus Trump — to encourage vaccination.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/1 ... 9-00016878
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

His statement, from his facebook account
Barack Obama

I just tested positive for COVID. I’ve had a scratchy throat for a couple days, but am feeling fine otherwise. Michelle and I are grateful to be vaccinated and boosted, and she has tested negative. It’s a good reminder that, even as cases go down, you should get vaccinated and boosted if you haven’t already to help prevent more serious symptoms and giving COVID to others.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Republicans: :explode:
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Lani

Post by Lani »

Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

What a beautiful family!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Always the last to know-I tripped over this series yesterday.

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/ ... onal-parks
Get ready to become emotionally invested in some sea turtles. From the executive producer of Blue Planet II comes Our Great National Parks, a five-part documentary series about the world’s most breathtaking national parks and the wildlife that live there. From Kenya’s Tsavo National Park to Monterey Bay, California, viewers will get an up close and personal look at some of the most beloved creatures Earth has to offer, not to mention the most elusive. The synopsis reads, “Spanning five continents, the series brims with wonder, humor and optimism as each episode tells the story of a national park through the lives of its wildest residents — both big and exceptionally small — and explores our changing relationship with wilderness.”

Oh, and did we mention that former President Barack Obama is narrating? Well, former President Barack Obama is narrating.
We couldn't imagine a certain tfg doing anything like this.
bob

Post by bob »

Alleged mother, of course. :roll:
Image ImageImage
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Dalmatiens i think. Black and white :mrgreen:
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

By the way, Michelle Obama has a new book coming out Nov 15 called The Light We Carry.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Happy birthday Mr. President
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:15 pm Happy birthday Mr. President
What do get for someone who already has everything? MOWR LIES, of course!

WND (in blessed 2022!): Who was the first 'birther'?:
Exclusive: Joseph Farah reviews Obama eligibility issue to mark ex-president's purported birthday

Donald Trump was hardly the first "birther." Neither was I. Nor was my colleague Jerome Corsi. And neither was Hillary Clinton.

That honor belongs to one person and one person alone – Barack Obama.
The rest is nothing, like you've heard before.
Farah wrote:Personally, I thought it was important to establish that Obama met the minimal constitutional litmus test for eligibility. For that I was vilified, called a racist, lampooned, besmirched, called a conspiracy theorist and worse.
... now that's a birthday present! :thumbs-up:

:whistle:
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

OMFSM - WND - i have totally forgotten the existance of that electronic rag. At my former stomping grounds it was my delight to disapprove the fake news, to the dismay of the regular believers :lol:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

awww Watch this video it's so wonderful :( (Dr. Ken posted it first but for the weekend, if you missed it it's great)

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wait, he was ineligible to serve as president? Somebody oughta do sumpin'!

I'ma write a sternly worded letter to my congresscritter. :mad2:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Lani

Post by Lani »

I met Ann in Bali. She was working with Bali women to promote their textiles. We were the only 2 people in an Ubud coffee restaurant during the rainy season. We kept looking at each other because we thought we knew each other. Our contact was likely from Honolulu. We chatted about raising children with a world view.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wow, Lani, you never told us that before, how cool is that? I read A Singular Woman, she was an awesome lady on her own terms.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Lani

Post by Lani »

She had an unusual face. When Obama announced that he was running president, son & I were watching him on tv. Then pictures of his mom were shown. I said OMG that's the woman I met on Bali!!! Of course, he didn't believe me. Then I found an article about her work there - exactly when I was there.

Son always went with me to Bali, and we'd stay at least a month. We lived in a beautiful
little house on a Balinese family compound. He went to a multilingual, multi-cultural kindergarten while I walked from village to village to buy textiles for a Melbourne boutique. Thanks to Ann, I bought some great fabrics, and the boutique sent me a big surprise bonus. I still have a few of them, and I still love them.

Back then, Bali was very rural, safe and friendly. The rush of tourism had not yet arrived. Once it changed, we never returned.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Barack Obama: Emmy win for narrating Netflix documentary”:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-62785347

“The Emmy joins Mr Obama's two Grammy awards putting him halfway to becoming an Egot - someone with an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony award.
He becomes only the second US president in history to win an Emmy.”

“The only other president to win an Emmy was Dwight Eisenhower, who won an honorary award in 1956 for becoming the first president to conduct a televised news conference.”

Another thing for tfg to fester over. :thumbsup:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Will we have to call him POTUS EGOTUS if he wins the other two? :mrgreen:

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”