#DeadBirthers Dead Birthers Gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Re: #DeadBirthers Dead Birthers Gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky

Post by Mr brolin »

Oh no, what will I do, Falio the Putz is no more....

My teeny weeny black little heart is broken into a million little pieces, how will I survive without the erudition and logical (in)consistency of the greatest lawyer and Konstitootutionel Skolar that evah existed.... Oh look, a squirrel..... :violin: :crying:
Atticus Finch

Re: #DeadBirthers Dead Birthers Gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky

Post by Atticus Finch »

I wonder if Mario would even be a rabid birther if Obams's father was born in Norway with Andersen as a last name.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
bob

Post by bob »

Atticus Finch wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:03 pm I wonder if Mario would even be a rabid birther if Obams's father was born in Norway with Andersen as a last name.
Many birthers also disqualify Chester Arthur, Nikkie Haley, Dan Crenshaw, some of the Orange children, etc.

But all of that feels like post hoc rationalizations to justify inventing a "rule" tailored for Obama. With the added bonus of denying a racist motive.

Let's take Arthur: basically no one doubted he was ineligible because his parents hadn't naturalized at the time of his birth -- until the birthers invented that "rule." (Actual Arthur challengers insisted he was born in a different country.)

Similarly, many birthers "suddenly" became experts in birth certificates with Obama. The "anomalies" and "deficiencies" they perceive exist in other birth certificates. And overlook that most prior presidents haven't shown their birth certificates. Or even had birth certificates. :shock:
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:27 pm Many birthers also disqualify Chester Arthur, Nikkie Haley, Dan Crenshaw, some of the Orange children, etc.

But all of that feels like post hoc rationalizations to justify inventing a "rule" tailored for Obama. With the added bonus of denying a racist motive.
:yeahthat:
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

The expected commenters are leaving their expected tributes at Kercher's blog.

I can't be bothered to carry them over.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:24 pm The expected commenters are leaving their expected tributes at Kercher's blog.

I can't be bothered to carry them over.
Yeah, it's the expected
:sick: :sick: :( :violin: :notworthy1: :yankyank: :crying: :pigsfly: :sick: :sick:

Apuzzo's legal education looks quite impressive, lots of study in Europe, which makes it more of a shame that he chose to employ it in racist bigotry and helping drunk drivers.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey Foggy & all, wanted to be sure nobody went to the wrong place, Chuckles just posted:
CDR Kerchner (Ret)says:
Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 4:53 PM
The address for the funeral visitation hours published online on the Echovita’s obituary page was not correct. Per the Apuzzo family the correct address and contact telephone number for the funeral visitations hours at the Lester Memorial Home is:

“LESTER MEMORIAL HOME: 16 Church St. West, Jamesburg, NJ 08831
(By Church St West and Gatzmer Ave) PHONE: 732-521-0020”

Please make a note of this if you are planning to attend.

Wondering if in the hospital Mario thought about all the wasted time and effort he put in on his birfing. Must have been thousands (tens of thousands?) of hours spent on total bullsh*t. That was a lot of time he could have spent with his family and friends instead of arguing on the internet with folks just there to mock him. This should be a reminder to all birthers: What you're wasting time on is pointless and has no purpose or impact at all. Find another hobby.

That Art guy really listed every article Mario wrote with a link at https://original-genesis-original-inten ... ed-by.html. Here are just a few from 2012-2013. The length and ridiculousness of these articles is numbing. Never dealt with Mario but enjoyed reading Obots tangling with him. And did watch the YouTube of his NJ trial (think I posted it in the birther dregs topic).
► Show Spoiler
As Ed Hale would say, "You bastids killed Lucky!"
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:16 pm Hey Foggy & all, wanted to be sure nobody went to the wrong place, Chuckles just posted:
CDR Kerchner (Ret)says:
Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 4:53 PM
The address for the funeral visitation hours published online on the Echovita’s obituary page was not correct. Per the Apuzzo family the correct address and contact telephone number for the funeral visitations hours at the Lester Memorial Home is:

“LESTER MEMORIAL HOME: 16 Church St. West, Jamesburg, NJ 08831
(By Church St West and Gatzmer Ave) PHONE: 732-521-0020”

Please make a note of this if you are planning to attend.
So, let me get this straight. CDR Kerchner is now helping the Apuzzo family regarding the Bloviator's service by confirming an error in the obituary. So nobody thought to correct the error and instead you should call the funeral home to get the visitation hours.

P.S. What, no rosary service that is usually held at the decedent's parish church? Maybe Lester Memorial screwed that up too, also. :mrgreen:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, and because of my former hosting company, there's no remaining evidence that we did, in fact, kill Lucky. :mrgreen:

Which we had nothing to do with, of course. :roll:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Alternate Obituary Provides Glimpse into the Remarkable Life of Atty. Mario Apuzzo:
An obituary* at the website of the funeral home which will be holding calling hours for Atty. Mario Apuzzo on Friday evening and Saturday morning has issued a more complete view of his education, career, background in sports and love of music.

This writer interviewed Atty. Apuzzo on numerous occasions but was unaware of his musical talent and abilities, nor was she aware that he was born outside of the United States.

That he was born outside the country and by most definitions would have been ineligible to himself qualify for the presidency makes all the more poignant to this writer his efforts to shed light and context on the intent of the Framers when penning the clause.

We were also unaware of his interest in sports, early acumen in soccer and that he served not only a local prosecutor, but also a police commissioner.

The last email we exchanged with Mario was in April of this year, which he ended with, “Thank you for all your continuing efforts to report the truth.”
* Lester Memorial Home:
Born in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy, Mario came to the U.S. at the age of 7 and was a lifelong Jamesburg resident. He was a devoted family man, distinguished attorney, and passionate humanitarian.

In 1979 he obtained his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Wilkes University, Wilkes Barre, PA, graduating magna cum laude. He then obtained his Juris Doctorate degree in 1982 from Temple Beasley University School of Law, Philadelphia.

Mario continued his post-graduate legal studies with the University of the Pacific, Sacramento, CA at its McGeorge School of Law in Salzburg, Austria, which also included course work in Milan, Italy where he received a Diploma in Advance International Legal Studies in 1983.

He studied comparative international law at Temple University in Rome and also pursued a second law degree in the European civil law system at the University of Naples Federico II.

Since 1983, Mario practiced law from his law firm in Jamesburg, NJ where he effectively represented his clients. In fact, Mario was a renowned defense attorney who earned the distinction of winning a landmark case before the New Jersey Supreme Court.** During his legal career, Mario also served his community as a municipal prosecutor and as police commissioner. He also had recently been admitted to practice law by the State Bar of California.***

Mario had a passion for the arts. He was an avid reader, writer, and singer. He composed and played beautiful songs on the guitar. Additionally, Mario was a talented soccer player who played competitively since a young age.

He was predeceased by his parents Alberto and Lucia (DeLieto) Apuzzo.

Mario is the beloved spouse of over twenty years to Doris Apuzzo, a former Superior Court Judge from Lima, Peru and dedicated and loving father to his 19-year-old son, Mario Apuzzo, Jr who is a full-time undergraduate student in the University of Southern California. His older brother, Renato, lives in Castellammare di Stabia, Italy. Mario’s family is eternally proud of his legacy. His life will never be forgotten by his family, friends, colleagues, and clients.

** Sorta? Apuzzo (in the 80s, when he was his township's attorney) was part of a bigger action about New Jersey's fair housing legislation.

*** Nope; I will be generous and believe perhaps Apuzzo had been admitted PHV in some case in California.
Image ImageImage
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

The day the music bullshit died.
Neither disbarred nor disciplined while representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
bob

Post by bob »

sterngard friegen wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:21 pm The day the music bullshit died.
:shock: :dance: :towel:
Image ImageImage
John M Woodman

Post by John M Woodman »

I suppose I could lay claim to having been slightly acquainted with Mr. Apuzzo. Certainly I engaged with him online, as here:

https://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/ww ... zen-claim/

The article was about Apuzzo's nonsense, and Apuzzo himself commented and argued extensively in the comments.

As was his wont.

All of that was long ago. What strikes me most on seeing it again is the degree to which I got sucked into the mind-numbing minutiae of the birther nonsense.

And the thing that irks me most in Apuzzo's biographical info is the fact that he graduated from college magna cum laude.

What a waste.

I often wondered exactly what it was that led Mr. Apuzzo to do his birfing. I can only suspect it was a source of prestige to him. Maybe his family thought he was really smart and important. Certainly people like Kerchner did, or at least claimed to.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

STERN STERN STERN! :blissy: Happy to see you!!

And welcome John, have heard so much about you. Agree with you about the waste of time and energy Mario put in on that dead-end nonsense. Hopefully birfers will think about the 13 years he and they wasted with pointless, ridiculous fails and realize the tiny republic of Birfestan is bankrupt.

ETA: Thanks for the link John, very interesting article. The comments were something else! https://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/ww ... zen-claim/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
filly

Post by filly »

sterngard friegen wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:21 pm The day the music bullshit died.
:lovestruck:
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:10 pmAgree with you about the waste of time and energy Mario put in on that dead-end nonsense.
For (most of*) us, this was just a hobby; an amusing diversion. The "time wasted" is akin to baseball cards, quilting, crossword puzzles, or some other recreational activity.

For them, it was grave, serious; the future of the country and liberty itself hung in the balance.
Hopefully birfers will think about the 13 years he and they wasted with pointless, ridiculous fails and realize the tiny republic of Birfestan is bankrupt.
:fingerwag:

The three remaining birthers are dead-enders; they will never consider they were wrong, or that their efforts were both pointless and fruitless. Like Hale, Apuzzo, etc., they will go to their graves believing in their righteousness. Laity's still filing lawsuits and mailing nastygrams, for goodness sake.

E.g., P&E comment:
Terry Lakin wrote:Very saddened by this news. Rest In Peace, kind Sir, Mario Apuzzo, Esq. Condolences and Prayers to his loved ones. Great gentleman that assisted me in time of self doubt and despair. The Lord gains a great warrior and we are better to have had his influence in our lives.
Lakin went to the brig, lost his career for this nonsense. And here he is, taking time out of the second chance he's been given -- a decade later -- to show that the crocodile tears at his sentencing hearing were a lie. (And "funny" how the word got to him, and he found his way to the P&E.)

* Tip o' the hat to those who actually litigated or did behind the scene support work.
Image ImageImage
June bug

Post by June bug »

:wave:
:wave: :lovestruck:
John M Woodman

Post by John M Woodman »

Thanks for the welcome!
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

bob wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:46 pm
For (most of*) us, this was just a hobby; an amusing diversion. The "time wasted" is akin to baseball cards, quilting, crossword puzzles, or some other recreational activity.

For them, it was grave, serious; the future of the country and liberty itself hung in the balance.
:yeahthat:

Rest in peace, Mario.

Or not.

Whatever.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Sam the Centipede

:think: Mario has certainly caused more excitement and interest in the Fogsphere by passing away prematurely than he ever did with his logorrheic birther babbling.

Mario Apuzzo: an attorney who never admitted he lost an argument.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

John M Woodman wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:45 am Thanks for the welcome!
You are always welcome here, John.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Apparently, Mario can still bring in the crowds. Stern pops up and John even comes by.
John M Woodman wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:09 pm I suppose I could lay claim to having been slightly acquainted with Mr. Apuzzo. Certainly I engaged with him online, as here:

https://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/ww ... zen-claim/
I was remembering that discussion and now went back to reread some of it. Ah the memories. John''s wonderful work and visits by Ballentine, Lupin, Stern, Suranis, Kate, Gorefan, RC, and other regulars from there and the Doc's place. (oh, and Rambo Ike who was his normal self prior to getting baned in a later topic as is his wont).
Northland10 says:
June 7, 2012 at 5:24 am

Mario said: You have not been able to refute any of this in your articles

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yesterday I found myself wondering whatever happened to Butterdezillion.

I know, I may seek professional counseling. :oopsy:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Sam the Centipede

I'm not sure I believe that Mario Apuzzo and all those other birthers, such as Ed Hale (was he the swamp cooler guy?), Terry Trussell (I assume he birfed, crank magnetism would suggest that), Hermitian (we didn't pay much heed to him), etc. are really gone.

So I demand to see death certificates, with footprints, signatures and serial number, and notarized certification from the appropriate registrars.

Yeah, I have become a deather. :biggrin:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

We discussed this, of course, on the Virtual Meetup last night. Dr. Conspiracy and Mighty Dawg were terribly upset to hear the sad news for several milliseconds before recovering nicely.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,

Return to “Other weirdos”