Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#DeadBirthers Dead Birthers Gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: #DeadBirthers Dead Birthers Gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:24 am Yesterday I found myself wondering whatever happened to Butterdezillion.

I know, I may seek professional counseling. :oopsy:
Maybe there is a support group. I may need to joining because after your statement, I went and found:

1. Last year, she posted a good review on Zillow for a real estate agent who helped her buy a house (review was as Butterdezillion but I assume it was her since who else would use that name in some small Nebraska town not far from Crete where she used to live).

2. Her mother had a 90th birthday last year and there was a page encouraging cards and mentioned Butter and Mr. Butter. I assume as of summer 2020 they were living a quieter life than before.

I have not looked at the numbers but I would think COVID might have a bit less impact on rural areas than on places like where Mario lived. Yes, there is the risk of it in a never unmasked coffee clatches at the local diners or unmasked church services but there is much more self-distancing caused by the reality of fewer people. Also, even if churches out there were not taking precautions, the smaller populations in rural areas have caused smaller congregations in buildings built for more people. In addition, while the LCMS (Lutheran Church Missouri Synod) is more conservative than ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America) it is still essentially a mainline church and sagging like the rest of them in membership though not nearly as much as ELCA.
101010 :towel:
John M Woodman

Re: #DeadBirthers Dead Birthers Gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky

Post by John M Woodman »

northland10 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:20 am Apparently, Mario can still bring in the crowds. Stern pops up and John even comes by.
I guess he can bring in the crowds one last time.
northland10 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:20 am I was remembering that discussion and now went back to reread some of it. Ah the memories. John''s wonderful work and visits by Ballentine, Lupin, Stern, Suranis, Kate, Gorefan, RC, and other regulars from there and the Doc's place. (oh, and Rambo Ike who was his normal self prior to getting baned in a later topic as is his wont).
I reread the article and some of the comments. Unsurprisingly, I was struck by the pointlessness of so much of it. St. George Tucker clearly said the opposite of what Apuzzo claimed. Apuzzo showed up to flatly deny it.

I didn't have the vocabulary word for it back then, but Mario's signature style involved gaslighting.

You could show conclusively and irrefutably that black was black, and white was white, and neither was the other. And Mario would reply: "You have not refuted a single thing I said. As I've clearly shown, black is white, and white is black."

It seems evident to me that this requires an absolute level of dishonesty.

It also seems to me that the legal profession, or at least some branches of it, can foster such dishonesty. You have a client who's as guilty of sin, of his traffic offense or whatever, and it's your job to get him found "not guilty." I guess that's why I'm not a lawyer.

Of course, dishonesty was always the hallmark of the birthers.
realist

Post by realist »

sterngard friegen wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:21 pm The day the music bullshit died.
STERN!!!!

:bighug:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

sterngard friegen wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:21 pm The day the music bullshit died.
:wave:
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Q: Hey, what's with that grave over there where the grass is growing lush and green?
A: That's where Mario Apuzzo is buried.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Too bad the puzz wasn't a vocal anti-vaxer.

He could have won a Herman Cain Award.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:11 pm
Q: Hey, what's with that grave over there where the grass is growing lush and green?
A: That's where Mario Apuzzo is buried.
It's, ahh, well-watered, shall we say... :twisted:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: The Pidge posts on Chuckles' page. Hadn't thought about him since the election, Dunford covered some ridiculous nonsense he was involved in. Didn't look at the followup, didn't care.
Stephen Pidgeon says:
October 12, 2021 at 4:35 pm
Mario and I were among a handful of lawyers engaged against the unlawful presidency of a certain Barak Obama – who, as we all know, has yet to produce evidence of American citizenship. Mario was a gentle but confident warrior who pushed against this machine to a greater level than all of us – reaching the completely corrupted Court of Appeals where they sought to destroy him financially for even raising the argument. He fought back with a magnificent briefing that even caused those crooks to relent. Mario was one of the great warriors who worked tirelessly to preserve the constitutional republic and to hopefully prevent the fiasco we now find ourselves in. Great lawyer, Great Patriot, Great Man.
Chuckles posted at the P&E on Mario's athletic prowess:
CDR Kerchner (Ret)says:
Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 8:30 PM
Mario was a very good soccer player. He played soccer in high school. While he was on the team it won the state championship one year per one of his teammates, I have learned. I also believe he coached for his son’s soccer team. I asked Mario one time while visiting him what position he played. He told me his position on the team was as a “striker”, which is one of the players playing nearest to the opponent team’s goal and which have as their primary role to try to score goals. From what I’ve heard since, he was very good at that position.
Mario.JPG
Mario.JPG (151.27 KiB) Viewed 1277 times

Nothing from Mike Zullo.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

It is actually a testament to Apuzzo that he didn't go around publicly boasting, "I was really good at soccer in high school." It would have been a real luci del venerdì sera. (Or a certain former guy's, "I was almost drafted by the Yankees.")

I find it funny that Pidgeon, who often loses in court, calls Apuzzo (who lost every birther case) a "great attorney." "Great attorney" apparently meaning "someone who agrees with me, even if the courts don't."
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:25 pm Chuckles posted at the P&E on Mario's athletic prowess:
CDR Kerchner (Ret)says:
Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 8:30 PM
Mario was a very good soccer player. He played soccer in high school. While he was on the team it won the state championship one year per one of his teammates, I have learned. I also believe he coached for his son’s soccer team. I asked Mario one time while visiting him what position he played. He told me his position on the team was as a “striker”, which is one of the players playing nearest to the opponent team’s goal and which have as their primary role to try to score goals. From what I’ve heard since, he was very good at that position.
Mario: "Yes, the score sheet says 6-0 to our opponents, but it is wrong. I scored 23 goals for my team, the Piccoli Stronzi, when I kicked the ball over the white lines at the edge of the pitch, which are the actual goals, and nobody has refuted that. The FIFA Laws of the Game clearly state that, and I will hear no arguments to the contrary. I, sorry, we won 6-23 and the Piccoli Stronzi are the true champions of the Liga di Merda Apuzziana."
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:57 pm This time he lost for sure.
:fingerwag:

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:[Apuzzo] is most likely conversing now with the founders. They are most likely telling him that he was “Right on point”."
Apuzzo wins one last time.
Image ImageImage
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Stephen Pidgeon says:
Mario was a gentle but confident warrior who pushed against this machine to a greater level than all of us – reaching the completely corrupted Court of Appeals where they sought to destroy him financially for even raising the argument.
So people with deep pockets don't like fighting nuisance lawsuits, and passive-aggressively escalate them just to drain the plaintiff of resources?

Hi, I'm the American legal system, have we met?
bob

Post by bob »

Because we are horrible: P&E comments:
Fred Muggs wrote: Mario Apuzzo was not any kind of “Constitutional expert”. Yes he pushed a completely discredited theory about the definition of natural born citizen but he lost every case in which he tried to litigate this theory. He also never published a single article in a reputable, vetted law journal on the subject of constitutional law. Calling him an expert is just plain wrong.
Rondeau wrote:The article [upon which Muggs is commenting] does not make that claim.
[some jerk*] wrote:This article [by Kerchner] does . . . .
Rondeau wrote:That is an editorial written by a citizen,** not a news article. “Editorials” contain opinion.
That article was filed under “national,” which presumably refers to national news; it was not filed under “editorials.” There is nothing to denote that it reflects only the author’s opinion.

Regardless, Fred Muggs has a differing opinion. And Muggs provided facts to support his opinion.
* :whistle:

** As opposed to Rondeau, who's an alien? :think: (I kid: I know Rondeau fancies herself, and is referring to herself, as a professional writer.)
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Mario was an alien, born in Italy. Was he ever naturalized after he didn't even qualify to be an anchor baby? I haven't seen any certificate of naturalization yet, and it better not say Hawaii on it. :biggrin:

I think he spent his ENTIRE LIFE as an undocumented immigrant, sneaking around taking away American jobs and getting American welfare. Pissing his pants like a common pissosito every time La Migra came into the local Wal-Mart.

Prove me wrong, shut up, nuh uh! :crazy: :notlistening:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

:thumbsup: Absolutely, O Foglord!

We haven't seen Mario's birth certificate, :nope: his immigration papers :nope: and his death certificate :nope: . We haven't been offered affidavits from doctors :nope: and immigration officers .:nope: Which leads to the inevitable question:
:o Did Mario Apuzzo even exist? :o

I have been researching the issue at the Lena Taitz Lore Library And Teeth Whitening Clinic and I can assert with confidence that this name was the nom de plumeau of an exotic dancer in Brooklyn in 1921 whose real name was Harrio Bunello.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

In a comment at Doc C's, Mary Seales' Any Day Now demand from 2009 was highlighted in his "Our Lady Liberty, O’rly?" post.
Our Lady Liberty, O’rly?
by Dr. Conspiracy on March 23, 2009 in Lounge, Orly Taitz

I was privileged to fly into La Guardia airport this afternoon after a breathtaking flight over New York Harbor, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governor’s Island and the Empire State Building. I got a good view of the Statue of Liberty who beckoned immigrants to the land of liberty in years past.

Now a few hours later, I’m feeling sick to my stomach at what I see at Orly Taitz’s blog: Orly has adopted the name “Lady Liberty”.
Comments:
thisoldhippie April 4, 2009 at 8:26 am (Quote) #
I just love how delusional Orly is. Below is the headline on one of the stories on her site – and the corresponding FBI email. The headline indicates they have made great progress yet the email is the generic yeah we got your stuff and we’re putting in our “file 13.” (The trash for those who are wondering.”

Arizona FBI received the criminal complaint and starting to work on this. We need each and every FBI, each and every DA around the country working on this massive fraud.—– Forwarded Message —-
To: mary seales
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2009 10:04:01 AM
Subject: RE: Obama and Election Fraud

Ms. Seales,

Your email has been received and reviewed by the Phoenix Division of the FBI and will be forwarded to the appropriate squad supervisor for review.

Thank you

FBI Duty Agent

——————————————————————————–

Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:19 AM
To: Phoenix
Subject: Obama and Election Fraud

To: Phoenix , AZ FBI Field office

Sent by:

Mary Seales

Scottsdale, AZ

My request concerns election fraud. The contents of this letter; is also notification to our local Phoenix FBI Field Office of the fact Mr. Barry Soetoro has failed to meet Constitutional requirements to be president of the United States of America . What we do not understand is why all the cases have been filed concerning this alleged election fraud without an FBI investigation to determine if in fact election fraud has taking place by Mr. Soetoro, the DNC, and the Election Commission.

We request the FBI to investigate whether Barry Soetoro, his legal name has committed an election fraud. He is also known has Barry Obama, Barack Dunham, Barry Dunham, Barack Hussein Obama, and Barack Obama. Mr. Soetoro is known for his association for convicted terrorist, convicted criminals, and is a self-confused user of dope in the past. Questions have arisen over the real name of Barry Soetoro and his birthplace. Mr. Soetoro refuses to produce a legitimate reliable vault birth certificate, adoption papers and college records to prove he is a natural born American citizen.. To date, he has spent over One Million dollars hiring three law firms to protect and hide his identity. This is credible evidence that he in fact was not born in the United States .

The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states clearly states, “No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States , at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.”

We request an FBI investigation to determine if Mr. Soetoro has failed to meet the requirements of Article 2, Section 1 of our Constitution.

It is our purpose in requesting this investigation, that it will either prove he is not an American citizen, or that he is in fact qualified to hold the Office of President of the United States according to Article 2, Section 1.

Please advise us what action your office will take to handle this request. This notification includes serious National Security implications, which should be investigated on an expedited basis. Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter. Please send a copy of our request to the e-mail address.
https://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2009/03 ... y-liberty/

Mar was still birfin in 2016:

A 19 second sound bite >please listen
Mary Seales
Jul 17, 2016, 10:47:47 AM
to Mary Seales

Please pull up this short video below of Obozo. It appears to be legit and not doctored in any way. it certainly rings true of what we know him to believe. And we know he has spoken frankly about what he really thinks on other occasions.

A good one to pass on; perhaps some of the sleeping lemmings, might wake up. Four more years of a continuation of Obama policies in the format of Hilary will be the final blow to bring us down if we don't fight back now. Just a few more months remains.

With all the sadness in the news right now, please find a moment and watch this nineteen second message by Obama that was clearly not seen in America. Obama delivered this message in Brussels, Belgium on May 23, 2014. Americans are to be the last to find out that sophisticated plans have been scripted to introduce the United States to the New-World Order. The candor of Obama acknowledging this is remarkable. Click on the site mentioned.

[Like Mary, the video is gone.]
http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRtbIQ1kTw&feature=youtu.be
https://groups.google.com/g/apfn/c/DEXOqO5iF94

The Scariest Movie You'll See This Year
Mary Seales
Jul 25, 2016, 8:57:32 PM
to Mary Seales

and not much is scarier than Hitlery. Saw Hillary's America this weekend and it was great. The theatre was full. I was most annoyed to learn that Harkins which is my favorite local theatre had it showing in only two theatres in the whole of Maricopa county; one was about an hour and a half drive away and one that I consider to be in a real ghetto mall. Typical b.s. when it has anything to do with our voice. They make it harder for us and anything that has to do with truth and conservative values.

Please support this movie; D'Souza has gone through many hardships to get out the truth and is now a felon who cannot vote due to the trumped up charges against him. Ironically infuriating since the subject of the movie is about the country's leading criminal and also since Obama is so anxious to unleash real (violent) criminals upon us and wanting to give them the vote. And probably already has. Not to mention the number of illegals who have already voted.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas ... ald-trump/

above - interesting read regarding Obama's brother - found on several news sites

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/cops ... c-40833182

Many things are brewing for the party of donkeys and demoncats even before their clown convention begins.

Hopes this bodes badly for them.

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen

**Those who don't want to fight will be eaten by those who do**
https://groups.google.com/g/apfn/c/xJkVBYub0yg

While President Obama is still in the history books, Mary Seales has gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the sky. :wave: Mary.
Mary Ozell Howard Seales
MAY 22, 1930 – JANUARY 8, 2021

Mary Ozell Seales born May 22, 1930, to Ben and Onzell Howard. She died on January 8, 2021, in her hometown of Pell City, Alabama. Ozzie Seales age 90 passed away from her home to her heavenly reward with Jesus on January 8, 2021. Her final days were spent surrounded by her family.

Ozzie was a life-long member of Mt. Zion Free Will Baptist Church. She loved shopping and was an avid collector of Lighthouses, Barbie Dolls, and Ceramic Shoes. She is survived by her daughter Tamara (Hugh) Bodiford and her son Dennis (Sonia) Seales. Nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. Ozzie was preceded in death by her husband Clifford Seales and her son Arlon Seales.

She will be cherished and remembered by her entire family friends and church family. Condolences may be offered to the family online at www.kilgroefh.com Kilgroe Funeral Home Pell City will direct the services
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituar ... es-9994302
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
filly

Post by filly »

$10 she’s not with Jesus?

Of course verification is a problem.
bob

Post by bob »

And, yes, Pearce was (or at least pandered to them).
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

From that story (which was in 2017, talk about riding the train to the end of the line):
"I can tell you that the best thing about 1070 is that Obama may not be visiting Arizona because we actually require papers now," said Republican state senator Russell Pearce at the event held by Judicial Watch.
Neither will you, Russ, neither will you.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Didn't know Strunk went to the birth certificate registry in the sky.

Sharon Rondeau included in an article about a FOAD letter to Laity:
Yet another reference is to a lawsuit filed by the late Christopher Strunk which Johnson said “accused NYSBOE of failing to ascertain that President Obama was a natural-born citizen.”

The case, Strunk v. New York State Board of Elections, named not only the NYSBOE as a defendant, but also then-U.S. Senator John McCain; the Working Families Party of New York State; The New York State Republican State Committee; Democratic State Committee of the State of New York; then-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and many other individuals and entities.

Strunk was unsuccessful in his complaint accusing the defendants of “fraud” in regard to the presidency and 2012 candidacy of Barack Hussein Obama.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2024/02/10 ... lity-term/

Strunk sure was a maniac.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

on OldBow he has his very own thread:

Strunk in Esse©
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well, when you can list among your lifes achievements that you bought a Motorbike, what move can you say.
Hic sunt dracones
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Poor Strunky. Didn't Orly use him as an "excerpt" witness somewhere? Indiana IIRC?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:49 am Well, when you can list among your lifes achievements that you bought a Motorbike, what move can you say.
TWO bikes, c'mon.

Not familiar with him, but that's a sad obit. No career, no real avocation, just kind of meandering through life, not even mention of respect/admiration from a community. But with TWO bikes.

Return to “Other weirdos”